Mora's Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Mora gets out of the hospital and starts a new life
9.7k words
4.77
15.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

Reading the first chapter will help understand the following better. Strong sexual content.

The next couple of days passed quickly. Mora continued to heal fast and the time spent with her two nurses helped. She spent more time up and her "stumps" were open to the air most of the time now. The doctor came in once a day and said that she was getting better faster than most of the patients he had. He had suggested that Mora get her own wheelchair that was made to fit her body. She would be able to get around much better than using a "hospital" type. When he asked about prosthetic limbs Mora said she was not interested and a wheelchair would be fine.

Cara made a call to the company that the hospital used and that someone would be there later that day. A few hours later there was a knock on the door. Cara checked to see who it was and told Mora that it was the man about her chair. Mora said to show him in and in walked Sam from the airport and plane. He stopped in this tracks when he saw Mora and she looked at him with surprise. He was pushing a wheelchair in front of him and left it in the middle of the room and walked to her bed. Mora noticed he had a severe limp. Cara was looking on wondering what was happening. Mora explained how they had sat across from each other on the plane but left out the part about her exit from the cab at the airport. She grinned at Sam as she told the story. She then told him about the accident and how she ended up here.

Mora realized that she had never seen him walking and asked about his limp, had he also been hurt. He said no and pulled up his trouser leg showing a prosthetic left leg. He said he had cancer several years ago and his leg had been removed at the hip. Mora pulled the sheet back and let him see she was the same way, just the opposite leg. She knew he could see everything down there but what the hell, he had seen it before anyway. Cara was sitting charting and Sam blocked her view of Mora showing him her now shaved pussy and amputations. She partially recovered herself. Mora also knew her night gown did not hide much and saw Sam looking her over good. They looked into each other's eyes when he moved his up from her 34D cup chest. He nodded his head in approval.

Sam turned to Cara and asked how she was. They obviously knew each other. He asked if the doctor had written any special order about the chair and she told him no. Sam explained to Mora that he had a business that provided crutches, wheelchairs, braces, prosthetic limbs and so on. He had asked Cara on the phone about Mora's height, weight etc and made up a chair he thought would be a good starting point. He pushed it over to the bed and went through it.

It was a Quickie brand, non folding ultra light. The color was dark blue, it had no foot rest and the seat was solid and short front to back as there were no legs to support. The back was also solid and low. The wheels were wire spoke and removable from the chair frame. It had a cushion on the seat.

Sam asked if it was ok for Mora to get out of bed and try it. Cara said it was so Mora, using the trapeze bar, worked her way to the edge of the bed. Sam cautioned her to not lean back in the chair until he checked the balance point and stood behind the chair while Mora moved over to the chair cushion. Mora made no effort to cover herself and when she glanced at Cara, she just grinned back at her. With no legs to add weight to the front of the chair, when Mora leaned back as Sam requested the chair acted like it would tip over backwards. He asked her to move back to bed for a minute and using the tools he had brought, adjusted the wheels back a notch. Mora moved back and it seemed fine.

He sat in front of her and asked what she thought about the size of the seat. He told her the smaller the seat the smaller the overall chair was especially side to side. That way it was easier to get through doorways. Mora said yes she thought the seat and back could be smaller. Sam had his hand on the seat and Mora moved her short left stump over his hand. They both watched as he turned his hand over and stroked the stump down to the tip. Mora knew sitting like he was he could see all of her.

Sam said he would take the chair back to the shop and change out the seat, back and cushion; was there anything else she thought of she wanted and Mora said no. He asked Cara what she thought. She said it looked like they had it covered but there probably should be a chest belt to keep Mora from falling out. Right he said. Sam asked how Cara's arm was and she said great. Cara told Mora that Sam had made it. Sam said he would be back right after dinner and left with the chair.

After he was gone Cara said he was a very nice man and good at his job. Mora agreed he was very nice and unsaid she knew in her mind she wanted to get to know him better. Mora asked if she had embarrassed her by letting Sam see her body. Cara said absolutely not. She was glad Mora was not ashamed of her body after the loss of her legs. Cara looked Mora in the eye and said he had also seen hers. Mora took her hand and squeezed it in approval. Cara said that Sam's left stump was just like Mora's right one. Both of their legs were gone at the joint. Cara said she thought Mora would look very sexy with her new chair and abbreviated body. She thought a lot of devotees would be after her, both male and female.

Dinner came and they ate together. About 30 minutes after another knock at the door. Cara checked and it was Sam. She laughed and opened the door. He walked in and this time had a peg leg on wearing shorts and was pushing Mora's chair. Mora laughed and asked why he had that on. Sam said they were in the Caribbean and no self respecting pirate would be seen without one. Everyone had a good laugh.

Sam pushed the chair to beside and Mora transferred into it. The chair seat and back were now smaller and she fit comfortably in it. The belt was run across her chest under her breasts and fastened. They checked to be sure it did not tip over backwards and Sam said it was fine for now. Later after Mora became more adept at using it he would adjust it some so she could lift the front wheels to be able to get up curbs and other bumps in the road so to speak. Mora wheeled around the room and said there was a world of difference between this chair and her hospital chair. She loved it. Cara said she was going out for a while and would be back in about 20 minutes. As she went out the door she looked at both of them and said behave yourselves!

Mora asked why he really had on the peg leg and he said it was much more comfortable to wear and walk in. The bucket that his hip stump went into was much better fitting without all the stuff the other one needed to let him walk. Mora looked at him and said well you have seen mine, let me see yours. Without hesitation, Sam stood and dropped his shorts. He had no underwear on. He showed Mora the bucket and then undid the strap around his waist and removed his hip from it. Mora said his hip and scar looked just like hers. Sam said they both probably had the same surgeon. There was only one good one in town.

Mora asked him to move closer and she examined his hip closely. Like hers, some of the muscle and tissue had been removed from the buttock area and the skin from the rear of the leg had been brought forward to close the area. The flap had been sutured with fine sutures along the groin, up about 3 inches and across where the leg had been. It came back down and joined on the side. Everything was very smooth with no patches of skin protruding. It all matched very well. From what she could see hers was the same way. There was a very fine scar and no stitch holes on Sam.

While looking at his hip Mora looked at his penis. He had a lot of hair in the area but his balls and the base of his cock were shaved and contrasted with the hairy area. Knowing she was looking at him he became semi aroused. Mora resisted touching, for now, but thought that when he was fully aroused he must be quite large. Mora looked up at him, said thanks and he put his peg leg back on and pulled up his shorts.

He asked if Mora could leave her room and if so would she like to try her new chair. She said yes to both and they went for a walk. She had been out twice before and it looked like there was only one other room there on the top floor of the hospital. It did not seem to have anyone in it. Cara had told her the rooms were for VIPs. Mora asked why she was a VIP and Cara said because of insurance. The trucking company that hit her was big and well known. The police had determined they were at fault so they would be paying.

They went out on to a roof top area that had chairs and a table with an umbrella. No one else was around so Sam took a seat and they talked. He had been on the island for about 10 years with his business being about 7 years old. He was surprised that he would have to make his own leg after the cancer hit. After getting used to it he did not mind having lost his leg and was now attracted to other amputees. Mora asked if he was a devotee and that was why he was attracted to her. He answered yes but that was one reason only. Since she knew no one was around the floor, she had not bothered to put a robe on. After he sat down he had looked her over from top to bottom several times. She also saw the tent that had developed in his shorts. He did nothing to hide it.

Sam asked how long she thought she would be in the hospital. Mora said the stitches would come out in a few days and she was going through physical therapy to gain upper arm strength and how to live out of a wheelchair. They said she was making good progress so she thought a couple of weeks more probably. He asked then what? She said she did not know, she had thought about it but was just not sure yet. There was nothing pushing her to return to the states. Sam told her he had a place that was fully accessible, had a spare bedroom and she was welcome to stay there until she make up her mind for sure about things. Mora told him thank you and she would seriously consider his offer.

He said he made trips back to the US fairly often and his house keeper could drive his wheelchair van if she needed to do something while he was gone. He also said he would be glad to teach her how to drive it.

There was a beautiful sunset over the water. Mora wished she knew Sam better and they were in a different location. Cara came out and sat with them for a while. She and Sam talked about some common stuff between them and Sam mentioned he had said Mora could stay at his place if she wanted. Cara's eyes brightened and said it was a great place and Mora would like it very much. Cara stared straight at Mora as she said this.

Sam said he had better get going and asked if Mora was happy with her chair. She said it was great and gave him a hug thanking him for getting it to her so fast. She and Cara went back to her room. On the way Mora noticed that Cara was limping. She asked her what the problem was and Cara said she had walked too much today and her short stump was sore. Mora got back in bed and suggested Cara take her leg off and use Mora's new chair the rest of the night. Cara took her leg off and Mora said for her to come over and let her rub some lotion on it. She thought a minute and then hopped over to the bed and sat beside Mora.

Mora raised the head of the bed all the way up, took her night gown off and put a pillow behind her back. She poured some lotion in her hands to warm it and then started to massage it into Cara's stump. There was a red ring high on the stump skin next to her groin where the socket had rubbed her. Cara leaned back on her elbows and closed her eyes as Mora stroked her stump. Mora seemed to have great hands. Mora's fingers rubbed higher and higher trying to get the lotion on to the red skin. But she was getting closer and closer to Cara's vaginal lips. Even though she had not removed her panties she knew Mora would eventually touch them.

Mora's hands were also rubbing the end of the stump where the thin skin covered the end of the bone. That was one of Cara's most sensitive areas. Then Mora split were her hands were and one rubbed against her vaginal lip and the other rubbed the end of her stump bone, both at the same time. That pushed Cara over and she orgasmed. Cara fell on to her back and arched it at the same time undulating her hips as she came. Mora just kept the same motions with her hands going until Cara pushed her hand away from her stump saying she could not take any more. Mora stopped and let Cara relax for a while. Finally Cara pushed herself up to Mora and they kissed. Cara's hands went to Mora's breasts and gently massaged them. Cara said thank you and transferred to Mora's new chair. She also removed the other leg then wheeled into the bathroom to freshen up.

It had been a busy day and Mora drifted off to sleep. The next thing she knew it was morning and Janie was saying good morning to her. Janie came over to the bed and asked if she had a good sleep. Mora said she could not believe she slept all night AND she needed to go to the bathroom! She transferred into her new chair and wheeled into the bathroom. Janie said through the door that the doctor said she could take a shower today and did she want to go ahead and do that. Mora said you bet and she wheeled into the shower and transferred to the bench. Janie came in and gave her a towel and put one on the wheelchair seat and moved it out of the way. Mora noticed she did not have her arm on today and asked about it. Janie said since she was asleep when she came in last night she took it off and would put it on while Mora was in the shower. Mora asked her to wait until she got out and Janie smiled and said ok.

Mora was glad there was an endless supply of hot water because she stayed a long time. It was her first shower since she left the states and her accident. She washed her short hair and finally got into her wheelchair and out into the room. She dried off there so Janie could watch. Mora told her about Cara's sore stump and Janie said yes she was still in the wheelchair when she came to work last night. She said she was also in a very content and relaxed mood. They both laughed and Cara had told her about the stump massage. Mora asked if her stump needed a massage also and Janie said that would be great.

She locked the door and sat in a chair next to Mora's wheelchair. As she sat she said I see you have met Sam. He is such a nice man and he made my arm. Mora agreed that he was nice. Cara removed her scrub top and unhooked her bra letting the shoulder strap drop from her right side. Mora took that as an indication that Janie hoped the area of the massage would include more than her stump.

Mora put some lotion into her hands and allowed it to warm. She applied it to Janie's small, short right arm stump and started to massage it all over including the shoulder. Mora felt the end of the stump through the skin and pushed on the bone. She started using alternating hands circling the stump near the shoulder and sliding the hand down the stump. Almost like you would do when masturbating a penis. Mora was well tanned and her hands were only a shade or two lighter than Janie's naturally light brown skin.

They had both been watching Mora's hands work and then Janie looked up into Mora's eyes. Mora started expanding her hand out along Janie's chest wall. After just a few strokes she came in contact with Janie's breast. Mora did a little of everything to it. She hefted it, cupped it, squeezed it, pinched the nipple, and pushed against it in towards her chest wall. She kept changing up these movements and could feel the nipple get harder and larger. She felt then heard Janie untie the string in her scrub pants. She knew she had put her hand down to her pussy and was fingering herself. They continued to look into each other's eyes and Janie opened her mouth and an O formed. Janie whispered harder and Mora increased the pressure of her hand on Janie's breast.

A few minutes later Janie came big time. She closed her eyes, put her head back and made soft noises. It lasted for almost a minute and Mora kept her hand moving the whole time. Finally it was over and Janie pulled her hand out of her pants. She offered the two fingers that were wet to Mora's mouth. Mora eagerly took them in and licked they clean. Mora wiped the excess lotion from Janie's stump and shoulder, put her stump sock on and then her arm. Janie just kind of sat there watching. She put the arm through the bra strap, slid it up on to her shoulder and clasp the back of the bra together. She lifted Janie's breasts in the cups to be sure they were in and leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the mouth. Janie moved the hook up to Mora's breast and pinched her nipple and said thanks.

Mora finished her bath stuff. Put a gown on and got back into bed. Janie had gone into the bathroom and freshened up and came back out into the room. She had a huge smile and her eyes sparkled.

The doctor came in a little while later and looked at her stumps. He decided he was going to start removing the sutures from her hip area and did so. He explained that the swelling should be gone in about 2 more weeks and the bruising was almost gone. They should look great in a short time. Mora thanked him for the great job he did and he left.

A few minutes later there was another knock at the door. Janie checked and came to Mora and said there was a Barrister to see her. Mora thought for a minute and said let's see what he wants, send him in. She covered her lower body. A very well dressed man, suit, and tie, polished shoes, introduced himself. He had a British accent and said he was a lawyer and represented the trucking company. Mora said she was hesitant to talk to him and he said he was not here to question her but to make her an offer. Would she please listen to that? Mora thought and said ok. He asked if they could do so in private and Janie said she would wait outside.

He handed her a legal document and outlined the following: They were offering a multimillion dollar settlement, in US dollars, deposited in the bank of her choice. He suggested an off shore account so she would not have to pay taxes. They would or are already paying all of her medical bills. That figure would not be deducted from the final amount. They knew she had been a model and that her legs were her "bread and butter". They would include a specially equipped van when she was ready. There were two parts to the dollar amount. The first for pain and suffering and the second for loss of future income. With no legs she had nothing to model. The only thing she had to agree to was to not hire a lawyer and start legal action against them, to keep the settlement terms confidential and to sign a release that this was the full settlement.

Mora asked a few questions and said would he wait while she read the agreement in full. He said yes and she indicated a seat for him. She took her time, read through it, asked a few more questions and said she would sign for an amended higher figure on the loss of income and gave it to him. He already knew what her income had been and after a thoughtful pause, agreed to the change of amount. Mora said she already had an off shore account he could put the money in. She would give him the information and would only sign the revised documents when she had proof that the money was in her account. He agreed that he could return that afternoon with the revised document and the money would be transferred by then. They shook hands that they had a deal and he left.

Mora was speechless after he left and Janie came back in. All she told her in general terms was who he was and what he wanted. She asked Janie to leave her alone for another few minutes while she made a phone call. She called her banker and he arranged for a one time access number for the deposit and gave the transfer info to Mora. He was to call her back as soon as the money got there. Mora called the Barrister and gave him the account information.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers