More

Story Info
A meeting of a friend from the Internet.
1.2k words
3.3
28.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been on the WSA site for a couple of months now and a "favorite" has been Crystal and John. They have been writing back and forth with me sending erotic stories and personal pictures. Crystal is a Sexy wife and John an understanding hubby sharing her beauty with others and me on the WSA site.

They take their own pictures and they are very exotic showing all the intimate parts of Crystal's body in razor sharp detail. Occasionally we get a glimpse of John's dick in Crystal's mouth filling it with cum.

Crystal and John were telling me that they were thinking of inviting a third person to visit to take more intimate pictures of them in action. This third person would be a photographer only and there would be no sex with him. She went on to say how that they felt comfortable with me and were wondering if I would like to come for a weekend visit.

Crystal said that "maybe" if they liked me in person they would ask me to take these pictures. If they didn't feel comfortable, than this would be a nice weekend together just getting to know each other and "maybe" another time.

After thinking on this awhile I agreed to come to meet them.

I arrived at the airport about 50 miles from where they live. They both came to meet me at the airport to drive me to their house. Upon seeing Crystal in person she was sexier than I could have imagined. She dressed conservatively in a black button front blouse with a skirt a little above the knees and heels. John was a slim fellow about three inches taller than Crystal muscular in build. I was hoping that they wouldn't be disappointed in meeting me.

As it was a little after noon I suggested that we go to a restaurant for some lunch to which they both agreed. At the restaurant we talked about the area they live in, jobs, hobbies and other interests. There was no discussion of a sexual nature but we all seemed relaxed with each other. It was a nice lunch with little jokes being told back and forth and we finished about 1:30.

As we walked to the car Crystal mentioned that on the way home they would show me some of the local sight's. I said that would be nice as I brought my camera and was hoping to see some of the mountains that were in the pictures she had sent to me.

I got in the back seat and Crystal and John were sitting up front. We left the city quickly and were on some open country roads. We drove awhile and there were some mountains and valleys to the side. As we approached an overlook Crystal asked if I would like to take some pictures. We pulled over and we all got out of the car, I walked about three hundred feet to the overlook while they stood outside the car waiting for me. I took some pictures and walking back I could see them talking and as I was approaching John gave Crystal a kiss on the lips. (I was thinking to myself, lucky guy).

I came back and they asked if I was ready to go, to which I said yes. John went around to get in and I opened the front door for Crystal. She said no, I would sit in the backseat with you so that I can point out some of the sights. Not thinking too much of this I said fine.

Crystal and I were in the backseat sitting apart from each other. As we drove along she pointed out some sights. As we went around a turn she pointed over to the side to show me something and at the same time she moved close to my side. As I was looking outside she tenderly kissed my cheek. A flash ran though my body as I felt her lips on my cheek.

I quickly looked up and in the mirror I could see John smiling. I than turned to Crystal and kissed her on the cheek. As I did I heard a very faint, "more".

With that I kissed her on the lips and again heard "more". Our tongues began to entwine and we were both breathing heavily. Upon hearing "more" again I grabbed at her breasts from the outside of her blouse rubbing and twisting them. Crystal again muttered "more" so I unbuttoned her blouse to see her huge tits in her red bra. I rubbed them only to feel her nipples perk up. Again "more" came from her mouth, at which I stripped her of her blouse and unleashed the hook in the front of her bra. Two massive tits exploded into my hands and quickly into my mouth. All of sudden I saw a flash of light. I looked around and John had stopped the car and was taking pictures of us going at it. I turned backed to sample more of her tits.

As lust filled my body I couldn't believe this was happening and than again I heard "more". While her tits were being sucked into my mouth I slid my fingers under her skirt to the center of her legs joining at the silky panties covering her cunt. I rubbed vigorously and felt her Clit harden to my touch. At this point she moaned "more" so I lifted my head from her tits to look down to see that she had unbuttoned the side of her dress.

I pulled her skirt off and ripped at her silky panties quickly having her completely naked before me. I took one of my fingers and slipped it in her cunt that was already very moist. I kept moving it back and forth and than again I heard "more" but this time it was not from Crystal but John was telling me "more". I slipped in two fingers and turned my hand so that my finger were reaching up and forward searching for her "G" spot. Again John called out "more" and I responded with three finger working her pussy searching for her "G" spot.

As I went in and out faster and faster her body arched up thrusting her hips upwards and there was a large moan and she squirted all over my hand. Afterwards she collapsed and I sat back withdrawing my hand and bringing it to my face to smell and taste the results of my work.

As I was enjoying the success of the moment much to my surprise there was a tugging at my belt. Crystal was pulling the belt to the side and undoing it. Once undone, she undid my zipper, pulling both my pants and underwear off my body, down my legs, leaving it in a crumpled pile at my feet. My dick was hard and its head moist with pre-cum, she kissed it pulling away with strings of moisture clinging to her lips. I than moaned "more", to which Crystal opened her mouth and slid down engulfing my entire dick in her mouth. Again I moaned "more", without moving up or down I felt her tongue caressing my dick until I couldn't stand it anymore and Shot my load in her mouth. Crystal slid off of it, swallowing all of the cum and proceeded to lick my dick clean of any leftovers.

There is no "more" to this story.

Joe

Ps So much for "maybe"