More Depravity in Rhode Island

Story Info
The further adventures of Pepper.
3.2k words
3.69
24.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buddy's cock was in such pain. The Fun Pouch was everything the Little Shop in New Hampshire had advertised it to be!

A leather pouch just big enough to cover the penis and testicles, but a bit too snug...and filled with needles!

When Pepper had casually suggested it, Buddy had become quite excited, and had special ordered it from the Little Shop catalogue!

But of course, the idea of torture, and actual torture were two different things... Earlier that day, Pepper had come in between shifts and rubbed her long nails against the little leather Fun Pouch, leaning over and kissing Buddy on the ear.

"Do you like my perfume, baby?" Pepper had said softly into Buddy's ear. "It's Amirage D'Amour...you bought it for me last Christmas..."

Buddy's cock had instantly lengthened, and felt the thousand stabs of the evil pins in the Fun Pouch!

Pepper had snorted with laughter as her tearful boss had dropped to his knees in acute pain!

Buddy was trying to focus on a liquor purchasing order, but it was nearly impossible, as he kept looking at that evil bitch through the door of his office!

Buddy sweated bullets as he stared at Pepper's breasts beneath the snug backless rhinestone v-neck cleavage expanding purple crop top she wore today.

Her boobs looked like encased cantaloupes, for God's sake!

And then, instead of the regulation Bermuda Shorts for all Naragansett Cafe employees, Pepper wore a micro mini pleated denim thing that didn't get past her upper thighs.

And these gartered stockings that SHOWED the garter to everyone in the Naragansett Café!

Completely against the uniform rules for everyone else, but Pepper didn't care.

The other waitresses hated her--and who could blame them?

Pepper was lazy, she couldn't be bothered to clean her table when they had no busboys, she stole other waitresses tips, and she smoked as she worked!

Parading about lazily with a menu in hand, a Lucky Strike sticking out of her painted mouth...and what a sneer!

In a no smoking restaurant, if you could imagine. "Why don't you fire her, Mr. Cistulli?"

Every waitress had asked Buddy that in the last eighteen months, and several good ones had quit over Pepper's appalling behavior.

As Buddy looked on in horror, Pepper stumbled over one of her high heels and spilled some hot soup on a woman, and the customer screamed.

But, the woman's boyfriend ignored his scalded date, jumping up and taking Pepper's arm. "Are you all right?"

Buddy had to laugh at that. Pepper sure had men hypnotized!

But, as Pepper bent over in feigned concern for the poor woman, Buddy got a nice look at her cleavage again, and his penis inflated---and the needles skewered!

Buddy gritted his teeth, and tears streaked from his eyes. How he wished he could get the fucking Fun Pouch off his crotch...but it was padlocked.

And you-know-who had the key! Pepper looked up at him, as if she knew he was thinking of her, and winked!

For a moment, Buddy noted a piece of register tape that the owner had waved in his face the other day...and sweated.

"There seems to be some kinda discrepancy, what's going on, Buddy?" The craggy, trusting old man had asked.

But the fact was, Buddy had been spending a wee bit too much money on his favorite waitress. They'd just started out with light spankings and teasing and denial games...

As Pepper had a roommate deal at home, and Buddy still lived with his parents, she'd encouraged him to find them a nice motel room.

Tying Buddy up and teasing his cock until it nearly burst with her long fingernails was lots of fun.

Although she occasionally rode his face to an orgasm or two, he'd wondered what she got out of helping him with his particular kink.

After Pepper had put the Fun Pouch on Buddy nearly a year ago, things had radically changed! The evil little padlock had made things quite mandatory for poor Buddy! The first week of Buddy's chastity had been painful but exciting...Pepper had removed the pouch twice for teasing, after which she'd let Buddy fuck her, and the sex had been wild!

But then the next time, Pepper had been in a bitchy mood! Buddy had done all the nice stuff, rented a great hotel room (Pepper felt motels were getting low-class) brought her candles in the bath, and given her a hot oil massage...

Touching those beautiful naked breasts had driven his cock crazy, and Pepper had smiled grimly as Buddy had kept moaning, as he rubbed the contours of her body.

Buddy had gotten between Pepper's legs and licked her to a mind blowing orgasm, and then another!

Then, when it got late, Pepper had said, "Well, I gotta go home to my roommate Libby now!" Buddy had looked like a whipped dog.

"B-but aren't we going to take off the Fun Pouch and--" Buddy protested, and Pepper had smirked.

"Buddy, why does it always have to be about you? Can't you just enjoy this time for me?" Pepper had casually kicked Buddy in his Fun Pouch, embedding the needles in his cock.

"That'll take your mind off pussy, right babe?"

It was true. It had been eight days since his orgasm, but he'd forgotten immediately in the intense pain...

It was a week before they got together again for hotel time. And what a week!

Every time Buddy saw his younger sister in her shortie pajamas, or checked out the Salve Regina coeds twitching their little butts...or the hot little secretaries in downtown Providence when Buddy went to the shrink to find out why he was such a pervert!

The next time at the hotel, Buddy had been even more pampering of Pepper, and of course the more he played with her body, the more painful it was for his penis in the Fun Pouch.

Finally, Pepper had bound Buddy's hands and removed the Fun Pouch, and began rubbing and stroking Buddy's penis and balls, remarking on how red and chafed they were.

"You must've had a horny week, eh, Buddy?" Pepper had even rubbed her full, soft boobs on Buddy's penis until he'd moaned.

But, just as Buddy was about to spurt, Pepper had removed her manicured little paw. "I have a financial problem, hon..."

A two hundred dollar loan. Plus the cost of the hotel and dinner, it had been nearly three hundred and fifty bucks for Buddy to get his rocks off!

And of course she'd locked the Fun Pouch back on...

Then Pepper had gone "out of town" and Buddy hadn't seen her for two weeks...the other waitresses, happy that the Brunette Bitch was gone, found their manager rather grumpy and anxious.

When Pepper had come back, she'd taken Buddy to the hotel again. He'd begged her to let him "stick it in" after he'd gone down on her and given her the requisite four hour massage...but again she'd beat his meat until the breaking point...

"I have a um, dental bill, babe...I need five hundred bucks!"

In the past eleven months, Buddy had given Pepper seven thousand dollars...none of it his.

Next week, the owners were bringing in an investigator to find out where their money had gone...and Mom was soon to discover that her charm bracelet made of authentic gold coins was missing.

Buddy was headed for jail, and it was bad news...

But Pepper was such a hottie, damn it!

Chapter Two Libby came into the dorm room, checking her watch. Shit. Pepper told her to be in twenty minutes ago.

Libby's knees knocked as she thought of Pepper's rage, how the rattan cane could slash bruises so fierce on Libby's thighs that she would not be able to wear a swimsuit 'til August!

But Libby had gotten caught up with a teaching assistant helping her in Biology Lab...It was so hard to explain this kind of thing to Pepper!

"I give a fuck what your idea of time is, honey." Pepper would say, blowing a bubble before ordering Libby to take her panties down and bend over the formica counter.

Libby looked around nervously as she entered the apartment. Pepper didn't appear to be home—she was probably off waitressing.

Libby had insisted to Pepper that she didn't HAVE to work, Daddy was paying the rent for both girls, and shit, if Libby asked, Dad would probably have paid Pepper's tuition to Salve Regina college as well.

"We Portugese don't need a bunch of sheepskin to make ourselves feel good" Pepper had said cheerfully. "Self-justification comes from hard work, babe...not endless school."

Now, Libby took her cell phone and photographed herself next to the clock, sending it to Pepper's phone. Twenty minutes late was bad, but it would have been worse if Pepper didn't know how late her roommate was, and assumed she was HOURS late.

Libby recalled the last time, when the car had blown a fuse, and she'd gotten in too late to fix Pepper's dinner...Pepper had laid Libby on the floor, bound at the hands and feet, and taken turns grinding Libby's tender nipples into the hard floor!

Best friends since childhood, Pepper and Libby's relationship had changed in senior year when quiet, athletic Libby had admitted to the brunette, gum-popping Pepper that she fantasized about Pepper spanking her...and other things!

Pepper had insisted on fulfilling Libby's fantasy, to the point that Libby was sobbing in the corner of her bedroom at the end of every visit of her old friend!

Soon enough, Libby was licking out Pepper's pussy, as well, bringing Pepper to numerous orgasms, and covering her whole body with kisses...but it didn't stop Pepper from whipping her more and more!

Libby had worried that their regular friendship would suffer because of this.

"I hope you won't take advantage, Pepper, just because of my silly fetish" Libby had said. "I mean, we're good friends, and I don't..."

But Pepper did take advantage! Libby was forced to back out of her relationship with her boyfriend, and turn him over to Pepper...she "lent" Pepper her BMW for a long period of time...

And the hairbrush spankings had graduated to leather belts, and finally, a Scottish tawse (bought, of course with Libby's Visa).

Libby shivered as she remembered the first time the evil tawse had ripped across her bare thighs, as she'd been suspended from the roof in Daddy's barn, Pepper swinging for all she was worth!

By the the time the girls graduated from high school, Pepper had forced Libby to cut off her long auburn locks, and donate her nice clothes to Goodwill, and get into "grunge" clothing.

Pepper, of course was still wearing her hot short skirts and snug tops, but Libby was now forced to be an unfortunate hippie, to her parent's horror, and to her own discomfort.

They'd taken an apartment together when Libby had started college, and Pepper worked part-time...just for her own spending money, of course.

Now Libby undressed, putting her clothes away carefully, and her wig on the chair.

She put a chicken in for dinner, then went to kneel on the piece of cinderblock in the corner of the living room, where she was commanded to spend time when not studying or serving Pepper's many needs.

How long would it be before Pepper came home?

Finally the door opened, and Pepper's voice came into the apartment, loud and clear. "Yeah, Uncle Genesis, the manager is a bitch. You'll get used to her, or pee in her soup."

There was muffled laughter. Libby wanted to turn around, but kept her face pressed in the corner. What the hell was going on? Didn't Pepper remember that Libby was going to be naked?

"Yeah, well, it's a good thing you helped me out—hey, they's a bitch in the corner, wit' no clothes on!" came a rough African-American male voice. Libby sobbed silently.

Now Pepper's voice. "Yeah, that's the pig I live with. She's kind of retarded, so I don't let her wear clothes around the house—she might mess them up, y'know?"

Uncle Genesis, new hire to Narragansett Pier Café, gaped at the freak in the corner. Damn, she's bald...like, her head be shaved cue-ball style, and she naked, be kneeling in the corner there.

Fuckin' dig Pepper. She's snapping her fingers and the bald bitch is coming out of the corner now—nice tits, "PEPPER" tattoed under one of the pierced nipples, freaky...her pussy is bald too, that's kinda hot.

Uncle Genesis had been so flattered that the brunette waitress with the jugs had taken such an interest in him at work, rubbing her little butt against his groin in the kitchen.

When Pepper had suggested going to her place after work, Uncle Genesis had gone for it immediately, but he'd thought at best he might get a BJ or something.

But this was incredible!

Damn Uncle Genesis, he thought to himself...two hot girls, like, good thing your P.O. made you get the dishwashing job, dude!

Chapter Three

Libby looked at the elderly grizzled black man with horror. Stinking of wine, and one eye milky white from some sort of venereal disease, Uncle Genesis was disgusting. Half of his broad African nose was chewed away showing just a bit of cartilage, and he had only three stained teeth!

What the hell was Pepper thinking?

Pepper surveyed the naked, shivering Libby with her usual contempt. Jesus, what a bore. Only a rich, therapy-head psycho would let me do this to her. But she loved Libby in her own way...

And Libby needed this treatment. She was lazy and without Pepper's guidance, Libby would let her grades go to pot, and the apartment would be a complete mess.

Just yesterday, Libby had done a crappy job scrubbing the baseboards, and Pepper had tied her down...and touched a hot curling iron to Libby's labia...

And now how those baseboards shone!

Pepper surveyed the dumbstruck Uncle Genesis amusedly. She actually had little interest in Uncle Genesis, but he would prove to be an entertainment for tonight, she thought, though Libby probably didn't agree...

"Pepper, why is this guy here?" Libby now asked, betrayal in her eyes. "My submission is a private thing between us, remember, we agreed on that, and--"

Pepper laughed and slapped Libby's face. "Shut your hole."

Uncle Genesis looked as if he would have a cow. "Baby, maybe you shouldn't hit her like that."

But Pepper noticed a bulge, ever so slight, in the crotch of Uncle Genesis's jeans. Ah, enthusiasm.

"I got your little camera-mail thing, Libby." Pepper said coldly. "You just can't get in on time, can you?" She slapped Libby again.

"I-I'm sorry, Pepper, I" Libby was trying to cover her breasts and her vaginal area in front of the leering Uncle Genesis, but it wasn't going very well. "I was late but—"

"Get your fat ass over to the drawer and bring back the chain and the cuffs, NOW ." Pepper shoved Libby, and Libby, bursting into tears, obeyed her.

"Dat freak be turnin' on de waterworks, Peppuh. You whoop on her too much." Uncle Genesis said, somewhat worried. "But whutchoo shave huh haid for, honey?"

As Uncle Genesis watched, Pepper cuffed Libby's hands behind her, and then strung a long thin chain through the rings in Libby's nipples, and then began pulling on the loop as Libby grimaced in pain.

As Libby felt her chest being ripped off, she tried to remember that it had been SHE who had begged Pepper to let her pierce her nipples...it was Libby who had dreamed of nipple torture...but oh, it hurt so much!

Damn, that must hurt, Uncle Genesis thought. These white bitches don't fool around, man. It was kind of appalling what was going on, but Uncle Genesis was so hard his pants could barely hold his dick in.

"And look at this, Uncle Genesis!" Pepper said with disgust. "Look at these little hairs on her coochie! I told her to shave it this morning, and there are a few little hairs!"

"I-I did the best I could, Pepper" Libby said pleadingly, but Pepper slapped her again and rummaged through a purse, pulling out a tweezers.

Pepper went down on one knee and began plucking the unfortunate hairs from Libby's nearly bald twat. As Libby screamed in pain, Pepper plucked away, looking up to wink at Uncle Genesis from time to time.

Finally, when Libby was sufficiently bald down there, Pepper kicked her in the stomach and dropped the tweezers back in her little purse.

"Peppuh, Ah wants to tap yo' skank, dat bald bitch" Uncle Genesis said earnestly, pointing carefully to Libby as if there were twenty other bald women in the room.

"My piss pump need some of that stench trench, want her to tickle mah pickle, honey."

As Uncle Genesis spoke, he unzipped his pants, and tremblingly pulled out a long, black penis, discolored with chancre sores and penny sized bumps, some of which oozed pus.

Uncle Genesis was in love with pussy, what he called the Venus jive trap since losing his virginity as a twelve year old, when his third grade teacher asked him to stay after school to pound erasers.

Uncle Genesis grunted at the memory. He pounded her erasers all right!.

But what he really loved, and what fascinated him, was the White Woman's pussy. This hoochie with the chrome dome was ready and waiting.

Uncle Genesis had had hopes of Pepper giving up her G spot when he'd met her at the restaurant, but this little Kojak ho would do just as well. Better...Baldy has more fat on her, and Genesis like that.

Libby was horrified at the sight of Uncle Genesis waving his diseased Johnson at her, but Pepper was quite amused.

Although Pepper would never have let Libby, her dear friend, be exposed to Uncle Genesis's venereal horrors, there was no reason she couldn't scare the shit out of Libby, right?

"There's just no way, Pepper" Libby screamed, tearfully. "Just no fucking way!"

Pepper went to the mantelpiece and grabbed a cane and wielded it threateningly.

"You're going to suck Uncle Genesis and make him cum...you're just a pathetic dirtbag slave!"

Uncle Genesis enthused at this. "Yeah, honey. Let Uncle lay you some pipe...I can make you feel real sweet. Oh, don't gag, baby...it'll be nice."

Libby was quite nauseated, and attempted to dash for the door, naked as she was.

Grabbing Libby by the scalp, Pepper pulled her towards Uncle Genesis's crotch, screaming "You are going to taste some hot dog tonight, girlie!"

But, just as she got Libby's head within inches of the bachnalian dishwasher's nasty shaft, Pepper would pretend to "accidentally" let go of Libby, and her slave would pull back.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Then of course Pepper whipped Libby for "disobedience"

And what better way to spend a lazy summer afternoon?

By the time Uncle Genesis left that evening, he had not gotten his penis in either Libby's mouth or vagina, but Pepper had allowed him to beat his spooge all over Libby's bald head.

And Genesis then watched as Pepper washed Libby's head in the toilet bowl...

Yes, these crackers are wack, huh?