More Dutch & Rosa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy pushed the older woman into an easy chair, spread her legs wide and thrust several fingers into her. Martha's juices gushed around Kathy's fingers causing a squishy sound each time she withdrew them. Martha had her hand in her mouth biting down, so wonderful was the renting pleasure the fingers brought as they surged through the fissure that she knew as her cunt.

"Am I as good as Peggy?" she asked, anxious to know, for she considered Peggy a rival for Martha's affection.

"Ugh . . . Ahaa, yes!"

"Better?"

"Ahaaa, oh yeah, oh yeah . . . better . . . don't stop that . . . It's . . . . Mmmm, I'm coming!"

Kathy held Martha for a minute or so, then finished undressing and sat next to Martha. "Want to take the rest of those things off, Martha?"

"Mmmm," she sighed, clearly still in the throes of her climatic state. Kathy helped her, Martha offered no help, but didn't resist; she was putty in the youngster's hands.

Eventually Martha recovered and signaled Kathy by cupping the firm round moons of Kathy's ass and squeezing them. Kathy kissed her and said, "Ahaa, that feels good."

Martha laid a series of wet kisses along Kathy's neck and shoulders, still squeezing the full moons of her ass. "I want to kiss those cheeks of yours, they're so scrumptious!" And she moved downward and left a series of soft, sucking kisses on each cheek.

"You have a delicious bottom that I am going to kiss and kiss," she said, pulling Kathy up and bending her over the chair. Martha allowed herself a few precious seconds to admire the young girl's ass; from the light reddish marks left by traces of her lipstick, to the wrinkled light brown pucker of her asshole. She licked her lips twice. There was a wanton look upon her face; and then her neck bowed and she placed a firm kiss on Kathy's hole.

"Oh!" Kathy gasped.

"Like it?"

"It's wonderful. Are you going . . ." She never finished, for Martha's tongue was licking small circles around the puckered orifice.

"Ahaaa! That's great!" Kathy gasped and sent her hand lower in search of her pussy; when located she began to touch herself in rhythm with Martha's expert tonguing.

After moaning with delight, Kathy managed to say, "I was afraid you might not want to see me again, after tricking you and sending Peggy in my place." Kathy confessed shyly, still wriggling her butt reflexively, trying but not really trying to escape the fantastic tickling sensations her lovers mouth was bringing to her.

"Why would you think that?" Martha said; pausing only long enough to insert her index finger into the tiny opening of Kathy's backdoor.

Not waiting for a response, Martha went on. "Mmmm, I love this delicious body of yours. In fact, I l love you, I really and truly love you, Kathy."

"I . . . I love you too," Kathy replied. And wondered if it was really love, or lust. She decided it didn't matter; it was great whatever it was.

Martha renewed her kisses with a searing intensity that surprised her. She discovered she wanted to devour this girl, to spend the rest of her life making love to her like this and at the same time knew that the affair couldn't continue much longer before they were discovered by someone.

"You know, Kathy, I never stop thinking of you."

"Oh stop . . . really?"

Martha gave her ass another long suck before answering. "Yes, really I do. I find myself rushing to the bathroom and masturbating with my eyes closed tight while conjuring up your face, your lips, your pussy . . . ."

Unable to contain herself, Martha mashed her face into Kathy's ass, driving her tongue into her rectum about an inch.

"Jesus!" Kathy squealed.

"Did I hurt you, baby?" Martha asked with concern.

"No, no, not at all. It was terrific." Kathy was now masturbating faster, nearing her own climax.

"It's going to get even better, baby," Martha said and was surprised to hear the huskiness of her tone. Her fingers had discovered that Kathy's cunt was very wet indeed; and carefully avoiding Kathy's slippery fingers she abandoned her asshole and slid over to her glistening, slick, wet, pink cunt and pried it open.

"Ahaa," Kathy moaned.

Martha couldn't believe this beautiful teenager was hers, all hers, a sweet, virginal body that had never known a cock. She commenced licking Kathy's pussy in a slow, skillful way that she had not been able to do during their first times together, simply because they had both been desperate to fuck and make each other come quickly and repeatedly. But now they had plenty of time, and Martha was not to be denied her feast.

While Kathy gasped and moaned and writhed, Martha continued to suck and lick the sweet, but runny pussy directly under her nose without letting Kathy come.

Soon Kathy was begging her to let her come. "Oh god . . . oh god . . . please!" She was pinching her own nipples, rolling her hips so they churned her cunt up into Martha's magnificent mouth. "Oh god . . . oh god! I can't take that, Martha please . . . "

Martha bowing to her cries intensified her cunnilingus and was rewarded with more of Kathy's whimpered pleading.

"Yes, like that! Ahaaa, Ugh, ugh, yes! Harder please!"

Martha remembered the delectable asshole and sent a devious digit along Kathy's cleft until she felt the puckered center and drove the finger in an inch or so. Wriggled it around ignoring the bleated cries Kathy issued at this intrusion and found she could purchase another inch in the girl's anal canal before beginning to thrust it in and out as she sucked on the teen's clit.

"Naughhh!" Kathy cried out once and then she was coming. "Oh god . . . I . . . I'm going to . . ."

"Not yet you're not," Martha panted, pulling her tongue from Kathy's swollen, little clitoris; and gripping the twin moons of Kathy's fine ass, lowered her tongue to the outer labia of Kathy's pussy. Kathy found that her climax had abated somewhat. Oh, she felt wonderful, but the big thrill was missing. Martha's tongue flickered across her clit and she felt it . . . hovering out there in the distance . . . waiting.

"Please . . . get me off," she panted, "I need to come so fuckin' bad, please?" Kathy was digging her fingers into her hard, resilient young thighs and covered in a light sheen of perspiration.

That marvelous serpent of a tongue made contact with her clitoris again and Kathy bit her lip and moaned as she crushed her cunt against her lover's mouth. She realized Martha was teasing her, and she loved every second of it, but still had an overwhelming desire to come.

.

Reaching out, the young girl took her own nipples and gave them a sharp twist. That sent a lovely rush right to her cunt and triggered a mild orgasm, but still she lacked the big one.

Martha took pity on her and slid two fingers into the sopping wet crease of Kathy's now frothy cunt, and fucked her with them, at the same time she lashed the girl's swollen clitoris excitedly with her tongue.

Twenty seconds later Kathy convulsed under the hardest orgasm of her life and tore a hole in the sheet that she had gripped in her hand. Her ecstatic screams filled the entire house. Martha was required to muffle them by placing a pillow over her face being careful not to smoother her, but forcefully enough to quell the sounds of her climax so no curious neighbors might be drawn to knock on her door.

After the initial shocks, Martha slid up to hold her while she quivered and moaned, still coming even forty seconds later. Finally, the whirlwind was spent, and she blinked and smiled.

"That was something else! You do know how to make a girl come pretty hard, Martha," she gasped. "Peggy never made me come like that."

Martha smiled, and kissed her. "So you'll want to do it again?"

"You got that right," Kathy said beaming. "Now I'll do you."

"Let's have some refreshments first, "Martha said, and climbed off the bed, picked up Kathy's bra and thrust an arm through the strap -- slipped a breast into each cup and hooked the clasp.

"My bra?" Kathy asked puzzled. "Why? Why are you getting dressed?"

"I never know if someone will stop by," she replied, deliberately evading a proper answer. "Want a Coke?"

"Sure, fine. No ice though, okay?" Kathy really didn't care if Martha wanted to wear anything of hers.

"No ice? Sure." And Martha went to the kitchen and poured to glasses of coke and brought them back to the bedroom, handing one to Kathy.

Kathy had pulled on her panties and lay in what Martha assumed the girl thought a provocative pose.

"You're extremely sexy young lady."

"Thank you," Kathy smiled pleased with herself.

Martha walked across the room, opened a drawer and withdrew a huge knobbed vibrator that had a black strap attached to it.

"Do you have any 'toys' at home, Kathy?"

Kathy was embarrassed to admit that she used one. She nodded negatively, fearing Martha would somehow pry the information from her that her mother had given her one.

"Not even a hairbrush, or another toy substitute?"

"Only . . . fingers, my fingers . . . and sometimes Peggy's."

Martha sauntered back to the bed, brandishing the dildo like a sword and joined Kathy on the bed. With abroad smile on her face she held the vibrator between her legs, prodding at moist lips, then stopped.

"Here, do me will you?" she asked and gave the instrument to Kathy.

Kathy hefted the thing, realizing this was heavier than her own and longer and thicker too. Then she glanced at Martha's pussy -- her legs spread wide, her fingers holding the labia pried apart waiting for her to insert the damn thing inside her.

Kathy crawled over the bed until she was kneeling between Martha's knees, then rubbed the dildo slowly up and down her exposed slit. The older woman moaned and raised her pelvis. Kathy used the movement to prod at her sleek entrance with the knobby end of the dildo.

Kathy was enthralled as the dildo began to slip into Martha's warm pink opening. She pushed it in until meeting only a slight resistance, then extracted it and after examining it (there was a heavier layer of moisture clinging to the surface of the toy now) she pushed it back in, held it there for a moment and then began to pump it in and out as she did to herself at home.

"Ohhh . . . Good!"

"Mmmm . . . Ohhh!"

It was gliding in and out unimpeded as Martha's juices were flowing freely and had liberally coated the plastic shaft fucking her. Martha quit squeezing her own breasts and, making a fan of her fingers, she was now rotating her wrists and drumming her erect nipples with both thumbs. Her head rocked back and forth and her eyes were closed.

"Yes! Harder!" She exclaimed. "Yes! Faster!"

Kathy continued to pump the dildo in and out. Droplets of sweat rolled down her cheeks and hung from her nose for what seemed an eternity before plopping on Martha's loins. Martha's ass lurched upward to meet the slamming dildo. Her hands had abandoned her breasts and were now stroking and teasing her clitoris as her climax neared.

"Ohhh, yeah . . . Give it to me!"

Kathy responded by increasing the speed of the thrusts.

"Ohhhhhh!"

"Ohhhhhh, Christ that's good!" Martha bellowed as she arched her back so that only her feet and shoulders were in contact with the bed.

Kathy went faster and realized the entire dildo was now impaled in her lover, with only the very base and attached straps outside Martha's cunt.

"Mmmmmm . . . . COMING!"

"Ahaaa! Yes! Yes! Ohhhhhh!" Burst from Martha's throat. Her body flopped back on the bed; she rolled onto her side, tearing the dildo from Kathy's hand, leaving it totally immersed in Martha's vagina as she drew her knees up to her chest and shook. Kathy was fumbling with the slippery strap trying to gain a purchase on the instrument lodged in Martha's pussy. Thoughts of having to take her to the emergency ward raced through Kathy's head , but she managed to get a grip on the strap and pulled and with a loud popping sound the dildo slithered out and dangled at the end of the strap in Kathy's hand.

Martha's fingers were flying over her pussy, trying desperately to prolong her orgasm. Her round ass cheeks glistened with her juices as her entire body began to shake with the impact of the huge orgasm.

Inarticulate noises escaped her lips as her release poured through her system, and as the spasms began to ease, she rolled onto her back and straightened her legs.

A minute passed. Kathy sat on the bed Indian style watching Martha who laid back, exhausted, eyes closed. Gradually, Kathy began to lay a series of light kisses along Martha's neck, shoulders and chest. She toyed with Martha's breasts, drawing her tongue in circles around her aureole, watching the nipples stiffening as they grew longer.

It wasn't long before Martha was sufficiently revived and infused with a strong desire to satisfy Kathy as she had never been before.

"Peggy's done you hasn't she?"

"That doesn't count. You've done me too, for that matter. Why?" Without answering, Martha picked up the dildo and placed it in her mouth. After it was sufficiently wet from her saliva she began to strap it on. Kathy's eyes were watching her every move. She reached between her legs and touched herself. She was very wet. Both women were on their knees facing each other. They leaned forward and kissed. Martha cupped Kathy's breast.

"I'm gonna fuck you, baby."

"With that thing?"

"Of course with this thing. It shouldn't hurt a bit, but if it does . . . I'll be sure to go easy, trust me, you'll love it." Having made her pitch, she took two fluffy pillows and mounded them together.

"Here. Lie over these," she said gently. Kathy rolled over onto the pillows, her voluptuous round cheeks raised high, and she began to giggle.

"This is so . . ."

Martha pried her knees apart.

". . . Cool," Kathy finished.

"Now relax, you're gonna love being fucked." Martha parted Kathy's lips with one hand as the teen watched in amazement and rubbed the dong along Kathy's now twitching pussy.

"Mmmm..." Kathy sighed, for it didn't hurt one iota, even when Martha shoved the bulbous head between her labia and perhaps a half inch into her.

To Kathy, the dildo head felt incredibly firm and oddly spongy as Martha pushed, compressing the blunt instrument between the girl's slippery pussy lips.

"How does it feel, baby?"

"So far it feels kinda nice, you know? I thought it would hurt a lot more." But the grimace on her face told Martha the girl was just being brave and perhaps a little foolhardy.

Because she dearly loved Kathy, Martha took her time easing the substitute prick in, not forcing the penetration, working carefully, slowly gaining ground, working more and more of the device into the teen's pussy. With her free hand she gripped the girl's ass and kneaded it. Kathy responded by wriggling her ass, demonstrating that she was enjoying Martha's attentions.

Suddenly the make-believe phallus slipped inside her.

"Ohhhhhh!" Kathy moaned, thinking, 'I can't believe I took that thing in me! I can't believe I'm now attached almost pussy to pussy with Martha!"

"Okay, my sweet, little baby, up we go," Martha whispered gently in the teen's ear. Taking hold of Kathy's hips, she lifted the girl up and sent the dildo deeper into her.

"I can't take any more!" Kathy yelped, fearing it would spilt her apart.

"Sure you can. Your pussy is almost made of elastic. Think about how wide it goes during childbirth. This little old thing isn't anywhere near the size of a baby's head. Besides," she added, almost cooing in her ear, "I wouldn't hurt you for the world. Now, if you want, I'll stop right now."

"If you're sure . . ."

"Its gonna feel great in a second or two. I promise baby, I mean it." Martha was already beginning a slow stroke designed to loosen Kathy's hole to better accommodate the dildo.

As promised, after several slow strokes, Kathy felt a warmish pleasurable sensation spreading upward from between her legs.

"Oh!" The girl gushed, "Oh yes!"

"Better?"

"Ummmmm." And the teen began to move her ass in concert with Martha's slow fucking.

"Yes, yes, that's it baby," Martha cooed. "You're taking it quite well," and she looked down between her legs to watch as the dildo surged into the young girl.

Growing more excited and delighted with being fucked, Kathy started to twist and writhe, causing the most unbelievable sensations within her impaled cunt. Slowly and instinctively, both women's hips begin to rotate around. Each movement causing the dildo to slide and squish around in Kathy's cunt.

Martha added to the girl's excitement by running her tongue along her neck and shoulder, drooling on the young girl. Martha mashed the dildo it full length and listened for Kathy's groan of pain. It never came.

All this time, the dildo was bringing pleasure to Martha by rubbing against her clit on every other stroke. Feeling herself on the verge of a huge orgasm, the older woman began to rock her hips fiercely up and down, causing Kathy to jerk and bob uncontrollably from the skewering she was undergoing.

"Ahaa! Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Oh! I'm really fucking you my little bitch!"

"I . . . I . . . love it!" Kathy screamed realizing her orgasm was near and then bit her lip and whimpered. "Make me come! Make me come!"

"Hurt you? Did I hurt you, love?"

"No, no," the girl responded. "I'm ready . . . make me come!"

"Give it some more time, Kathy, you will." And Martha worked the shaft in another inch, watching intently as Kathy's flesh clung to dildo as it was withdrawn; and how it pressed her flesh inward as she forced it back into the depths. She watched as the little ring of Kathy's asshole pouted as if sulking at not having a cock in it as well. Then with a huge smile on her face, she thrust it in one more time.

"Oh . . . shit!! Ohhh, shit!"

"Did I hurt you?"

"Yes . . . no!"

Kathy was shaking her ass, trying to garner more of the cock inside her.

"Feels great!" She gasped and then buried her face in the pillow as Martha began to fuck her seriously, ramming the instrument in and out furiously.

"Coming! Oh Lordy, I'm gonna come!" Kathy roared, although the sound was muffled by the pillows. She was indeed experiencing new sensations as her insides churned as never before; muscles tightened; flashes of heat coursed along her spine. She clamped hard on the monstrous thing within her; thinking that perhaps she would pass out.

But Martha's hand was on her shoulder, driving the thing deeper and deeper. Not that Kathy cared. She was soaring as one climax after another roared through her.

Finally, Martha had had enough and pulled it out. Kathy whimpered at the loss.

"Oh, Martha . . . that was beautiful!" She said in between gasps.

"Good, baby. And thanks. Let's just hold each other for a while okay? Then I'll take you home."

"kay," Kathy replied and opened her arms to accept Martha.

They kissed and fell asleep in each others arms.

12