More Dutch & Rosa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't understand," he said, tearing his eyes away from her cleavage to look at her green eyes. "Don't you want me to buy a ring?"

"Certainly I do. But Mr. Perry, how shall I put this . . . a woman wants to show off her stone. If it's larger than that our girlfriends so much the better, for women tend to judge a man's prowess by the size of the engagement ring on his girl's finger. Um, sort of like the way men judge other men by the size of their, um, feet."

He smiled at her and Marcia felt just the slightest tingle in her stomach and shrugged it off.

"I don't know about any guy's feet, mind you, but I expect you're right about the size of the rock on the ring."

"Yes, well, let me show you some our diamonds. What size did you have in mind?"

"A large stone would be nice. Give me some sizes."

"It would be better if you told me roughly how much you want to spend." What Dutch didn't know was that Mr. Shulman had instructed Marcia to give this customer a forty percent discount. That is, if Dutch were to buy a $30,000 ring it would cost him $18,000.

"Well, how about showing me some stones, maybe I'll have an idea of what I think the size should be and we'll take pricing from there."

"Very good Mr. Perry, please excuse me for a moment, I'll be right back." Marcia headed for a door at the rear of the jewelry store, punched in a combination and closed the door behind her.

True to her word she returned moments later bearing a tray covered by a red velvet cloth. She placed the tray on the counter in front of him and slowly removed the red velvet covering.

He had to blink his eyes from the brilliance of the diamonds at his fingertips. He looked at her and immediately noted she had unbuttoned two buttons at the top of her dress, and now much of one breast was exposed.

"Not good enough," he said.

Stunned at his remark, Marcia could only stammer, "I beg your pardon?"

"The two buttons you opened, they're not enough. Take the tray back and remove the bra, then bring the tray back. If you want to tease me, tease me, but don't be half-way about it or I'll take my business elsewhere."

No one had ever spoken to her like that in all her 24 years. Marcia was dumfounded. What should she do? Tell him to get out? Mr. Schulman might fire her, this was a person receiving a huge discount and that was not usual for the store, no it was highly unusual, suggesting that this Mr. Perry was some VIP as far as Mr. Shulman was concerned. Then as she thought about it, it was rather exciting to be spoken to that way. What confidence he must have, she thought, and was moving to comply before she realized it.

As she returned to the counter sans bra, she felt her nipples expanding with excitement and a deft little tingle reverberated in her pussy. He was something special, she told herself as she placed the tray back on the counter.

"That's better," he grinned at her and the tingle began to spread upward to her breasts.

"Did the air conditioning cause them to spout like that?" He asked.

"Excuse me," she said fighting off a stutter.

"Your nipples . . . they've popped out a good half inch since you returned."

"How how dare you speak to....?"

Dutch interrupted her, saying: "Why not shut up and tell me about the stones?" His voice was genial and not coarse.

Business, she reminded herself, keep your mind on business.

"Okay," she began and picked a large stone from the grouping and placed it to one side and pointed to it. "A larger diamond such as this is more valuable simply because it is found less frequently in nature than a smaller diamond. As it is rarer, the price per carat increases as the diamond gets larger; however, carat weight has no bearing on diamond color, clarity, or cut. Those are other aspects that one must pick and chose from as well."

He was intent on studying the stone she had selected and much to her relief was ignoring her breasts.

She resumed her brief lecture. "The way a diamond is cut, its shape, as well as symmetry, and proportions, has a direct influence on the brilliance of a diamond. The precision of the cut dictates the amount of light that the diamond will refract and reflect. The more expertly it has been cut, the greater its brilliance will be."

"I see," he said and steadfastly ignored her body, concentrating on the stones for the moment.

"Mmmm, now as to clarity, you must remember that a diamond is carbon that crystallizes in the earth for millions of years. During the crystallization process a variety of inclusions in the crystalline structure may occur. These inclusions, described by terms such as: cloud, feather, dark inclusions, etc., are found in almost every diamond and are generally caused by conditions present when the diamond was formed, though blemishes may also occur during the polishing process. The grading for clarity measures how many or few of these flaws are found, and gives special consideration to where they are located in the diamond."

"So how do I know good clarity from, say inferior clarity?"

"Good question. Since nature makes nothing absolutely pure or perfect, those diamonds with few inclusions are most rare and command a higher price. The industry wide scale ranges from the low end or imperfect I-3, to the best "gem quality", the internally flawless IF/FL."

"If it's within my price range that's what I want."

"I'm sorry, what was that you said?"

"I want the flawless, if I can afford it."

"Oh, yes, of course, well we don't have any flawless stones of any consequence, but these, such as this one... are of the very good rating, that is VS2. And this stone here is 1 ½ carets."

"I'd prefer a larger diamond," he said and pointed to the largest one on the tray. "Like this one. How many carets is this one?"

That's about 2 carets," she said reaching for the loupe. "Yes, it is, 2 carets... that would cost, let's see... about $8000."

"Oh . . ."

"So he's not a big spender," she thought and prepared to show him a lesser quality stone.

"Sorry," he apologized, "I figured I'd spend about $15,000."

"Fifteen . . ." Marcia gasped.

"Yeah, why that's not enough for a decent ring?"

"No, that's plen . . . I mean, that's sufficient, Mr. Perry, very sufficient. In fact that will be the largest sale I've had today," she said and thought to herself, 'it's the largest sale I've ever had. My God with a 40% discount that means he wants . . . a $25,000 diamond!'

"Let me see, there is another tray you should see. I'll be right back."

"Can I come back with you?"

"Oh, no. Policy, Mr. Perry, policy."

What's in there?" he pointed to another door.

"That's mostly storage, um; Jeff repairs watches and rings during the morning hours."

"Can I go in there?"

"But why?"

"You bring the stones and show them to me in there all right?"

"That's most unusual," she said, flustered at this strange request.

"Then you can show me those lovely breasts of yours and we'll see which sparkles more."

"I... what!"

"I know you heard me. So get the stones. I'll be waiting in there."

She hesitated for a fraction of a second then made for the vault. Once inside she drew a tissue from a box found on a table and wiped the perspiration from her brow.

'This is insane,' she thought, 'Here I am, engaged to Justin all of two weeks and I'm chomping at the bit to have this guy touch me.'

Marcia bit her lip. 'Touch me? I want him to bend me over the desk and fuck my brains out! I haven't come close to an orgasm with Justin and he walks in and my knees shake.

"Show me your tit's he said and the tingle returned to that area between her legs. Speaking to herself, she said, No, he didn't say that exactly, he said you can show me those lovely breasts, yeah that was more like it . . . and we'll see which sparkles more.

Exhaling, she bent at the waist, reached up under her dress and removed her pantyhose. No sense in ruining a good pair of hose, she muttered under her breath, and then located the tray of diamonds.

When Marcia came out of the vault room he was no where in sight. Marcia strode straight to the entry door and locked it, placing the closed sign on the glass door. Then she walked haltingly to the repair room where he was waiting. With every other step she felt a pending orgasm growing and almost dropped the diamond tray when she opened the door and saw him standing there, waiting for her, legs spread stroking his huge erection which was pointed directly at her.

"Ohhh!" Marcia gasped and almost dropped the tray. Would have had not Dutch leapt forward and caught it, quickly pivoted to his left and deposited it on the work bench. Just as quickly he whirled back to her, placed his hands around her waist and hoisted her up onto the windowsill of a black painted, barred window. Then his hands were on her knees and under the dress, sliding along her silken underwear. Marcia tried to spread her legs, but her precarious position prevented her from doing so.

His voice was rough and husky when he spoke. "Show me those breasts!"

Marcia's hands moved unwaveringly to the bodice of her dress, unbuttoning the remaining buttons and freed her voluptuous mounds for his inspection.

His face immediately plunged between them as he kissed first one and then the other. Suddenly he changed tactics and surprised Marcia by pushing them up toward her face. Her mind already filled with nasty thoughts she stretched her tongue out and lazily flicked at the tips of her nipples stimulating them into blunt points like large pencil erasers.

Keep doing that," he said as his hand reached her saturated cunt and his index finger slipped through the parted lips of her sex.

Marcia moaned and heart pounding, tried to raise her hips to his questing finger, but the scant ledge she was perched on wouldn't allow it.

"Fuck me!" She moaned loudly. "Fuck me!" only to be stunned with the gentleness he showed in spreading her apart.

With anticipation Marcia didn't recall ever having had before; she hastily reached down, took hold of the soles of her feet and leaned back, opening herself to him and his monstrous cock. Only to be surprised by this strange man once again.

For rather than fuck her he chose to eat her instead; and leaning forward, kissed her flaming labia causing her to go rigid from the sensation. Pausing a moment for effect, Dutch allowed his tongue to drift upward to her clit and flicked the very tip of it across her oh so vulnerable nub.

Marcia exploded, jolting into a prodigious orgasm from that light touch upon her clit. But of course, so many other things had helped her achieve this glorious effect.

And somewhere in her subconscious she realized he hadn't stopped, but continued lapping at her now frothy juncture, scooping up her juicy emissions and noisily slurping them down his throat. The pure nastiness of it brought on another climax and Marcia quickly wilted, and would have collapsed had she not been supported by the window itself.

Perhaps another minute passed before he stopped eating her and reaching a hand behind her neck drew her face to his. Before he kissed her he smiled and said, "You have the sweetest cunt I've ever tasted. Even your musky odor is intoxicating."

Her face moved to his so incredibly fast that Marcia split her lower lip from the impact, but that did not deter her hunger for his mouth. Tasting herself for the first time, she was incredulous at how erotic everything he did to her seemed. She had had two other men make love to her, including her fiancée, but nothing compared to what she was now feeling. And fleeting across her consciousness was the thought that he had yet to enter her.

Their tongues dueled, they swallowed each other's saliva and she knew she was about to come again from this torrid kiss.

Dutch knew it was time to move on and brought his hand down to her groin and massaged her entire vulva with the palm of his hand. Then he slapped her cunt twice in succession. Startled by the intense wave of pleasure it caused, she moaned into his mouth and bit his lip. Now they were swallowing one another's blood and saliva.

'His hand!' she thought, 'It's everywhere!'

It wasn't, but it certainly seemed like it was; sliding over her lightly furred mons; dipping a finger between her slippery labia; even teasingly circling her asshole.

Marcia found that she was 'embarrassed to be soooo wet there!' Thinking, I've never been like this before then moaned against his cheek.

'His cheek...how rough it felt! His beard must be growing even as they were embracing like this. What a strange thought to have at a moment like this,' she thought and lost herself to his inquisitive hands.

"Oh, my God!" She wailed, as his thumb slid into her sloppy wet cunt.

That feels... It's his thumb in me! Once again the wave of intense pleasure swept over her and her eyes rolled back in their sockets.

"Sweet, Sweet, Sweet!" She crowed, as two more fingers slithered in, hurriedly following the thumb. And as his tongue returned to her pulsating clitoris -- matching the rhythm of his fingers -- Marcia came hard.

When she finished shuddering through the orgasm, Dutch placed both hands under her ass and raised her up. Unconsciously she understood his prodigious cock would soon be slamming into her and instinctively wrapped her legs around him.

"Put it in," he said clearly and distinctly. Yet she seemed not to hear.

"Baby, put my prick inside you . . . now!"

"Mmmmm," she replied as her hand sought him, found him, marveling at the pulsating, hot flesh in her grasp before rubbing the smooth head against her wetness for a moment before easing the very tip of his member between her hungry lower lips.

With a fierce jolt from his hips, he drove his entire length into her and she cried out in both surprise and pain, but hung onto his shoulders, determined not to lose him for even an instant.

Dutch continued to support her frame by holding her ass against his body and began a slow, methodical fuck, ramming his prick deeply into her so hard that her ass bounced off the wall. Each time this occurred she grunted, followed by a soft woofing sound; and then made sure she hadn't lost contact with him by wrapping her legs even tighter around him. Soon they had an established rhythm going, bouncing off one another each time he rammed her against the wall.

Lost in her fantasy, Marcia looked down and as if in a haze, watched his massive prick surging in and out of her furred crevice.

It wasn't long before Dutch began to tire. "Let's change positions," he gasped.

"Anything... you want," she croaked, her voice gone ragged with lust, her body dulled to the pain of banging into the wall with every thrust of his cock.

"But I want...more, more, more!" she husked.

He struggled slightly, for she was humping continuously throughout and set her down on a wooden chair. Dutch took a moment to absorb some of Marcia's finer details -- how attractive her blond pubic hair is; how the wispiness of it only partially hides the narrow chasm of her pink-lipped cunt. And how, in her excitement, Marcia's cunt engorged with blood -- swelling up until it resembled a fuzzy peach; with her juice running out and down her slit until it dripped into the rosebud of her asshole.

"I apologize," He said.

"Huh? Marcia emerged from her lust ridden haze long enough to ask. "Whatever for?"

"Ignoring your tits."

She kissed him and gushed, "Oh, you darling man, you! Go on, suck 'em, smack 'em, bite them, just keep that cock going, please, baby, please."

Dutch bent forward and Marcia held up her breast to his eager mouth. He kissed her neck and throat, working his way closer to her breasts. When he reached them he took his time, licking all around her chest, especially in the valleys between them. During this period the only sound in the closed room was the slop, slop, slop of his prick banging into and out of her cunt.

When Marcia felt his hands caress the undersides of each breast, she growled, "I won't break. Squeeze the damn things! Mash them! Pinch them! Bite them! I love it!"

And as his hands and fingers responded to her demands she moaned -- lost in an aching rapture of lust.

A few minutes passed and Marcia's delirium rose. Dutch placed his rigid member between her breasts and pressed them together, holding him in place in her satiny valley. Then her hands rested lightly on his.

"I'll hold them for you," she whispered as he started to shove his massive cock toward her mouth.

He removed his hands and Marcia, using her fingers to pinch her nipples, mashed her breasts together and held his pulsing prick in place while moving her neck enough to capture his errant thumb in her mouth.

"Like this, do you?" He grinned. His face was a scant inch from hers.

"Ummm," she moaned, erotically sucking on his thumb, working it energetically with her tongue.

In truth, Marcia had never done this before. Nor had she ever entertained the idea of being tit-fucked before. But she found it enormously satisfying. Her nipples were charged as never before, mini-orgasms were bombarding her senses and through it all she suddenly realized that she could capture him in her mouth if she really tried too.

Waiting for the next upstroke, Marcia licked her lips and bent her head. She missed by a fraction of an inch.

Dutch saw what she was trying to do and on the next upstroke he held it still for her. Marcia's hungry tongue managed to swirl around the very tip of his turgid prick once before losing out to gravity. They played this game for several minutes. By then she had developed the knack of sucking one time and licking the next, while experiencing the delights of a tit fuck that she would come to demand of all future lovers as part of their lovemaking.

"Gonna come soon," he gasped. "Let me put it back into you."

"How?" she asked, both curious and anxious.

"Grab the windowsill there," he pointed and she complied. This forced her to bend over and present her ass to him. He eased himself back into her still frothy cunt, felt her clasp him firmly with her vaginal walls. Dutch established a slow, methodical pace, his thighs smacking into her ass with each stroke; his scrotum whipping against her cunt. Another new, but delightful experience for Marcia and she also filed that away for future use.

He began massaging her breasts as they hung swaying with each inward thrust of his cock. Squeezing, caressing, and pinching them as she bit her lip from the sheer delight of it all.

Then he felt it -- the boiling starting in his balls -- and began to piston in and out at a much faster pace. Monica started coming instantly. Dutch knew intuitively if he sped his actions up just a fraction they could come together, and gave it his best.

He began to babble sweet little nothings to her.

"Oh, you . . . incredible, mmmmm, delicious bitch!"

He heard her draw in her breath and knew she was going to have a monumental orgasm on top of all the others and continued fucking and babbling to her.

"You're unbelievable . . . you're fucking fantastic!"

She came then; he could feel the contractions of her cunt as it tried to milk the load from his prick.

"So fucking wild . . . I gotta have more! Oh, shit! Here I come into that . . . wild, wet and juicy cunt!"

And he exploded into her as she continued squeezing him throughout his ejaculation; her body flushed bright red, her heat intense enough that he felt it burning his flesh as she came and came and came.

"And an ass to die for, too." He added a minute or so later. He was finished except for the occasional after fuck twitch. Marcia heard him from a distance as she continued to come for several more minutes, her cunt holding his prick prisoner for the duration. He didn't mind, he bit her still engorged nipples to pass the time and each bite brought a series of new sensations to Marcia's delightfully tortured system.