More Dutch & Rosa Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" She said, wondering why she would have to pee at such a time.

He seemed to have read her mind.

"You don't have to go."And he shifted slightly and rubbed his cockhead over the same spot.

"Whoa!" she huffed.

"Something else, isn't it?" He husked.

"Jesus! What the fuck is that you're doing?

No . . . don't answer, just keep on doing it."

He did and her orgasm followed on the heels of his rubbing her once more. She clenched her cuntal muscles around him as her face contorted in a mask of pleasure.

Rosa was biting and chewing on one nipple while stretching the other to twice its normal length.

If Clarice noticed at all, it was only the pleasant pain that reached her for her senses went into overload and she blacked out and rolled off Dutch.

The sight of his thick, glistening cock as it popped out of the squishy clinging steaminess of Clarice's hair-fringed opening was too much for Rosa to bear and she mounted him quickly, her wet cunt clutching at him as he sliced into her.

Bending forward, she signaled him to kiss her and somehow they managed to carry it off. He tasted Clarice's juices on her tongue as they licked one another; while Rosa's cunt was doing kegels as she gasped and squirmed above him.

They ended the kiss and with nostrils flaring, she sucked in a deep breath and managed to squat over him without moving for a few moments; simply enjoying the feeling of fullness in her pussy. Only when Dutch moved his hands up her torso to cup her breasts did she start rocking her hips back and forth.

Clarice returned from her dreamy world of ecstasy and was content to watch Rosa riding Dutch. Slowly, so very slowly, Rosa lifted herself off him. Her brow furrowed as she concentrated on the feelings in her cunt. At the top of her rise, she took a deep breath, moaning softly and when she settled onto him again, she exhaled slowly and then licked her lips.

Clarice reached over and tweaked Rosa's puffy brown nipples, teasing them until they were reddish and hard.

For a few moments, Dutch simply watched Rosa's facial expression as she moved above him. A familiar flush was slowly spreading down her face to her chest. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing through her nose, lost in concentration.

He knew she was seconds away from exploding. Her pussy had him clenched as tight as he could remember and he reveled in the feeling of friction as her inner walls rubbed against him. With each down stroke, she ground her hips against him, pressing her clit against the base of his cock.

Her breathing became quick and shallow, and the flush spread over her entire chest. Dutch cupped the cheeks of her ass and squeezed then tightly closed only to pry them open again a moment later. She collapsed on his chest as he hammered his thick member into her.

Rosa moaned and clutched at his shoulder with one hand, the other was feverously rubbing her clitoris. He increased his pace, was now jack-hammering into her.

He couldn't keep this up, no man could, but while he managed it, Rosa had no recourse but to let herself go. To this end she started kissing him, thrusting her tongue into his mouth, as her cunt spasmed and clutched at his rampaging prick.

Then she went rigid. Dutch slammed into her one last time and Rosa screamed and came. Dutch felt a rush of moisture wash over his cock and Rosa's cries abruptly ceased. He felt her hips quiver as he continued to pump into her, and only when he knew his own release was close did he stop and pull out.

"Clarice your mouth!" he hollered, vigorously stroking his massive hardon. Quickly Clarice scrambled to put her face in front of his cock and opened her mouth. She had seen too many X-rated movies not to know what was expected of her and she was anxious to comply.

The first rope of ejaculate rocketed from his prick and collided with Clarice's nose. She closed her eyes. The second had a small arc to it and found her waiting mouth, which she promptly closed. The third and final line landed just beneath her left eye and quickly rolled down her cheek.

As she opened her eyes, Rosa kissed her and the two women shared his semen. Then Rosa, using a finger scraped the residue from her cheek and fed it to her. Clarice seemed eager to accept the offering. The remaining sperm Rosa took from Clarice's nose and swallowed it herself. Then the women kissed again, a long, lingering kiss that set both afire again.

Rosa allowed her body down to rest on Clarice's. Both women's bodies were slick with sweat and a still smoldering desire for more sex. Rosa's arms were draped across Clarice's breasts, their legs entwined, while the fingers of Clarice's left hand toyed with Rosa's hair.

"Well," Dutch said, "that seemed like a good start."

Both women smiled at his comment, but said nothing.

"Lie back honey," Rosa said softly and Clarice rolled away from her and lay on her back, waiting for whatever Rosa had in mind.

She could smell the woman's arousal and wanted to taste her. Would she moan and grind her pussy in my face? Clarice wondered. Have I always wanted to do this?

She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. Her own odors drifted up and into her flared nostrils. Jesus, I can smell the both of us. It's like a primal sense. She sniffed again and this time realized she could smell him too.

Rosa climbed lithely onto Clarice's supine form; her face toward Clarice's feet. Clarice spread her legs and immediately felt Rosa's hot breath blowing on her cunt. She moaned quietly and pushed her hips upward and moaned loudly as she felt the serpentine tongue slither through her entrance.

Clarice ran her hands along Rosa's waist just as Rosa patiently placed her crotch over Clarice's face. Clarice's inhibitions already at an all time low, vanished completed as the smell of Rosa's hot cunt settled down and was absorbed in the next breath Clarice took.

She tentatively licked Rosa's labia, then her curiosity satisfied, went to work. One moment her tongue was delving downward and piercing Rosa's slit. The next, her tongue curled up and sought out Rosa's pearl of a clit, rubbing it so gently it compelled Rosa to stop what she was doing and groan long and loud.

A second later, Rosa on catching her breath, gasped, "Oh, yeah, baby! That's it, you've done this before!"

Clarice stopped to protest, "No, no, I've never . . . "

"Well you're a natural at it. Keep eating me baby, I love it!"

To Dutch, who was enjoying watching the women, it was obvious that Clarice was enjoying herself too. And, after a few minutes he spread her ass cheeks apart and began running his tongue around her rectum. After sufficient saliva was deposited he inserted a finger in her ass and slowly began working it in and out.

Clarice loved this new sensation and responded by increasing the intensity of her sucking on Rosa's cunt. A slight problem arose when Rosa suddenly abandoned her licking and sucking of Clarice.

But Clarice was not put off by it; instead she shifted position, making sure Dutch's finger remained firmly in place in her ass and ran her tongue over Rosa's collarbone, gradually shifting lower to Rosa's breasts. Slowly, tantalizingly, she began to lick concentric circles around Rosa's right breast, around and around until she was circling the areola.

"Jesus," gasped Rosa, "you're sensational at this!"

And for Rosa it got even better, for as Clarice wriggled her ass for Dutch's benefit, she allowed her teeth to graze along Rosa's elongated nipple as she sucked on it, causing Rosa to moan in ecstasy.

As soon as Dutch realized what was happening, he brought his free hand to Rosa's cunt and sent two fingers in search of her "G" spot.

Clarice's tongue flattened out against Rosa's chest and laved its way down the cleavage between Rosa's breasts, leaving a trail of saliva behind her.

"Oh!" Rosa gasped, sucking in her breath.

Just as Dutch located her special spot, Clarice sent a series of butterfly kisses along her belly as she began her return to Rosa's cunt.

"Oh!" Rosa gasped, exhaling with a whoosh.

Dutch was ramming his finger into Clarice with a heightened regularity at this point, stopping only when he found the 'pad' that symbolized the most sensual part of womanhood. And with Rosa's reverberating, "ARRRGHH!" ringing in the air, inserted a second finger into Clarice's ass.

"OHHH!" Clarice moaned, and then forced herself to concentrate on eating out Rosa.

But Dutch was hard again and in the next few seconds would make eating Rosa out of the question. With one last rub upon Rosa's "G" Spot, he abandoned her cunt in order to grip his own cock and aim it at Clarice's asshole. Pulling his fingers out with a soft "Pop", he quickly shoved his thick cock into Clarice's puckered shitter.

"OH, MY GOD!" Clarice screeched, stunned at the pain suddenly inflicted on her.

"Only hurts for a minute, baby," he whispered in her ear.

"Christ, Dutch, what the hell are you doing?" Rosa shouted, upset at the interruption of her approaching orgasm.

"Patience everyone, the Dutchman rides again," he barked, and drove his cock another inch or so into poor Clarice's asshole.

Clarice took the pain and forced herself to lower her mouth back down onto Rosa's puffed up labia and resume her oral ministrations by blowing gently on Rosa's clitoris.

"You bitch," Clarice said through gritted teeth as Dutch slammed into her once more. "You knew he'd screw me back there, didn't you?"

"No . . ." Rosa said, thinking to deny the accusation. Then thinking better of it, she stammered, "Maybe...maybe, he loves anal fucking. We do it all the time. I... like it myself."

"It probably doesn't hurt you like it does me. Can you stop him?'

Without answering, Rosa called out, "Dutch, stop it. You're really hurting her. Please stop it."

And he did. Pulling out of her and holding his throbbing cock in his hand while he glared at the two women.

Clarice chose to ignore his glare and attacked Rosa's clit with a vengeance; her nose pushed between the cheeks of Rosa's ass; her lips mashed into the dripping fluids oozing forth from her earlier orgasm; and then her tongue snaked slowly up, up, up, and into her slimy cunt.

To Clarice, it seemed her tongue was reaching further along than ever before, not that she had performed cunnilingus before, but she considered herself proficient at giving head. At any rate, she treated as such, making it writhe like the living thing it was.

Rosa's back stiffened and arched, and she reflexively raised her ass and pressed back to give Clarice's tongue greater access. Rosa shuddered and went through a prolonged climax.

Clarice kept going until her tongue tired, gave Rosa a last gentle lick, pulled back and smacked her lips in satisfaction, thinking that she had just gone down on another woman and found the experience delightful. Even as she thought about it, she was amazed at herself. I HAD done the 'nasty' and reveled in it!

Then not unexpectedly, Clarice felt Dutch's hands on her rear end. He turned her around, bracing her knees against her chest, and with her legs over his shoulders he set his cock at her entrance and shoved into her. It wasn't as comfortable an entry as the first time, but it was certainly far less painful than his anal assault had been.

What Clarice realized early on was that his penetration was far deeper than it had been earlier. And when he squeezed her legs together her senses caught fire. She felt his cock within her as never before. She imagined that she could feel his veins as he throbbed inside her, and her orgasm was quick to arrive as she clung to his buttocks and waist, pulling him ever deeper, she came and came and came. Only her plea of "No more . . . please, no more," caused him to stop fucking her and roll away.

Later the women would be telling "war" stories and trying to figure out who had had the most orgasms. They never resolved the discussion to anyone's satisfaction. But Dutch still hadn't finished, and both women began to suck and lick him. Clarice bent down and ran the tip of her tongue down his stomach, through his bush to his cock and up to the tip, while Rosa gently nipped at his testicles.

Clarice lightly kissed the very tip of his thickened member, than parted her lips and let him sink into her hot, wet mouth. Rosa ran an errant finger along the crack of his ass to his rectum and began to draw slow circles around its circumference.

Slowly Clarice began to move her head up and down, stroking him, while running her fingers through the hair on his chest, scratching him lightly with her fingernails.

Rosa, having cupped his balls in one hand proceeded to work a finger on her free hand into his sweaty asshole.

Dutch groaned.

Rosa released his balls and reached up to pull his face to hers. They kissed, long and deep, stroking each other's tongue in the process. Dutch's hand cupped Rosa's breast, rubbing the nipples until both were inflamed and stretching out to their respective limits.

In truth, one of her nipples was slightly longer than the other. Dutch teased her about it, telling her he'd have to work longer on the shorter one. Rosa laughed and said it was all right with her.

And all the while Clarice continued her onslaught on his turgid prick; stoking it to ensure its rigidity, taking short sucks on the head and wetting it with her saliva until Rosa joined her once again.

Then both began to use their mouths on his prick - licking on opposite sides; pausing briefly to kiss each other; and then alternating in turn sucking him while the other licked and played with his balls.

Soon Dutch was throwing his head from side to side, groaning with pleasure. He placed a hand on each woman's head and twisted his fingers in their hair and applied enough pressure to compel them to push even closer to his loins.

The women work faster, more efficiently on him; taking turns bobbing up and down. Rosa deep throated him; Clarice swirling her magnificent tongue over his corona. Rosa drove her tongue into his ass as Clarice jerked him furiously.

"I'm gonna come! Dutch shouted. And he does. Clarice happened to have him in her mouth at that moment and rushed to remove him so that Rosa could share in his spurting seed.

But a man only has so much to give in a short period and what came out was a mere trickle which the women dutifully shared, meager as it was.

And, as Dutch sank back panting, Rosa climbed over him and lay on his chest, kissing his ear lobes and neck until feeling Clarice's mouth once more on her labia. She moaned softly and abandoned Dutch, moving into the 69 position.

The van rang with the intensity of their moans and groans as both lavished sucks and licks on each other.

Clarice thought Rosa's tongue felt like a finger as it probed her pussy, slurping up all the juices within. For her part, Clarice inserted two fingers into Rosa and began plunging them in and out, making squishy sounds as Rosa's cunt juices surged from her inner recesses. Then Clarice lowered her mouth to Rosa and sucked on her clit, bringing Rosa to one last, spectacular climax.

Dutch replaced Rosa at the mouth of Clarice's cunt and after only a few thrusts of his tongue Clarice screamed out and came hard.

Both women found themselves totally exhausted and lay gasping on their backs.

"I say," Dutch began, as he wiped his mouth with his forearm, "we take this show to my place and finish the night in comfort.

Clarice moaned at this and said, "Oh, no. Please, I need to go home now. I'm sober . . . Christ am I sober. I'll drive myself home. Where are my clothes?"

"Okay," Dutch said the glumness of his true feelings inescapably obvious to all.

Clarice was struggling into her jeans as Rosa searched for her second boot and finally located it on the front seat.

When she was fully dressed, Clarice gave both Rosa and Dutch a last kiss and walked to her car, got in without looking back and drove off.

"We didn't even get a phone number," he said.

Being a little more practical Rosa said, "We got everything she had to give, Dutch."