More Dutch & Rosa Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Micah gulped and said, "So it's true . . ."

On the screen the older man was eating the young girl's pussy to a wild rock beat.

Holding himself with both hands, Snake tuned from Janis to Marlene, exhibiting his enormous schlong.

"Any takers?" He asked with a lewd grin.

Janis fell to her knees in front of him. "Lemme get a good look at that thing," she growled.

Marlene's tongue peeked out of her mouth and was unconsciously licking her lips as she watched Janis take Gerry's prick in one hand and then slowly, as if in tribute, added the other and gauged the remaining inches. "Must be six inches left over," she said in awed whisper.

"Suck it, why don't cha?" Micah said mischievously.

And she placed it on her tongue as if receiving Holy Communion --- closed her mouth --- and took him into her throat until her hand, holding him tightly, collided with her lower lip.

So raptly was Marlene concentrating on the activity in front of her that she was unaware of tucking her right leg under her left, exposing her crotch to Micah and had he been looking, Snake.

Micah did notice this and he also spotted the discreet manner in which Marlene's delicate hands probed deep into her lap. He waited for her to begin rubbing them against her cunt. That took all of six seconds.

"Have another hit?" Dickie asked.

Marlene accepted the roach, now impaled on a toothpick and inhaled.

Micah got up and took his cock out.

Marlene exhaled and felt extraordinarily relaxed. She pressed upon her clit and felt even better, chiding herself that she had better not let anyone see what she was doing.

So Micah was able to approach her without being noticed by her. Until, standing directly in front of her, he inquired, "Seeing as Janis is busy, would you mind giving me some head?"

***

9:40 AM

It was Dutch who saw the headline first. He was twenty feet from his office when a newspaper caught his eye. He snatched it up from the unoccupied desk it lay on and read it twice to be certain, then he called Rosa on her cell.

"Oh hi," she said happily, for she had just shown her new ring to her mother and some of her old girlfriends at her mother's bar. "What's up?"

"Is the Examiner, handy?"

"Yeah, at least I think so, hold on... um, yes, I have it. What's it about?"

"First page," he said, "third column. I suggest you go somewhere private to read it. It's shocking news."

Rosa did as he asked, taking the paper into the ladies room and began to read.

JEALOUS MAN KILLS WIFE AND SELF

FATAL SHOOTING AFTER LATE NIGHT QUARREL

Visit of Sister to Home Leads to Tragic Event

After a quarrel with his wife at approximately 12:30 this morning Edward Verblanc, 35 years old, followed his wife Clarice, 28 years old, out onto the front porch of their home and shot her three times with a hand gun and then turned the weapon on himself, killing himself instantly. Clarice Verblanc died enroute to the hospital. The tragedy occurred in their home on Morrow Street near Sunset Boulevard.

Rosa's hands began to shake and she tore the edge of the newspaper, then smoothed it out on the counter and shook her head to clear the confusion that had filled it. Only then did she resume her reading.

Jealousy Cause, Say Neighbors.

Neighbors of the Verblanc's described the fatal shootings as the outcome of an argument over Mrs. Verblanc's sister Rene, who Mrs. Verblanc claimed was having an affair with her husband.

Millie Daly, a neighbor of the Verblanc's and Gustavo Menlo, who rents an apartment from Ms. Daly, both heard much of the argument between the couple. Ms. Daly stated the argument began around midnight after Mrs. Verblanc came home.

"He [Mr. Verblanc] was waiting for her on the front porch. I heard them clearly because my window was open and I had just turned off the TV."

He shouted. "Where you been?" said Mr. Menlo. And according to Mr. Menlo, Mrs. Verblanc replied, "I was out with a better man than you."

Ms. Daly confirmed that she too had heard those same words. And also that Mrs. Verblanc wanted to know "if her sister was better in bed than she was."

"Were you with another man?" Verblanc demanded of her, Ms. Daly added. "Yes I was, and with a woman too!"

"And I think that last part was what set him off," Mr. Menlo said, "because he left the porch and came back a second or two later with the gun and opened fire."

Mrs. Verblanc turned and ran to the foot of the steps leading to the driveway just as the first shots were fired. She fell to the driveway and he (Mr. Verblanc) stood over her and shot her twice more. He then shot himself, holding the gun to his eye and pulling the trigger. His dead body fell onto his mortally wounded wife's.

Another neighbor, Agnes Tolliver, stated that earlier in the evening, around seven, she heard an argument in the home and that Clarice was screaming and cursing at a woman she supposed was Clarice's sister, Rene, calling her a "slut," among other vile names, while Mr. Verblanc tried to calm her down. Ms. Tolliver also stated that Mrs. Verblanc left the house, slamming the front door behind her and drove off in her Ford Taurus. Her sister, Rene left about ten minutes later.

For the next few hours, Mr. Verblanc was visible from time to time inside the house and appeared to be pacing back and forth waiting for Clarice to return.

"I missed the shooting," Ms. Tolliver said, I went to bed around eleven and was awakened by the shots, but didn't see anything until it was over."

When contacted by a reporter, Ms. Rene Johnson, the deceased woman's sister had no comment except to say, "I wish yesterday never happened. I'm so sorry. So very sorry."

Rosa threw the paper into the waste can and redialed Dutch. "Jesus Christ! I don't believe this. It's a nightmare."

"It sure as hell is and they'll be looking for the man and woman she was with to confirm those witnesses."

"Dutch... if they find us... it will make the papers. Our names will be there too."

"I know. Let me think a second," he said.

"Do they know you at that place we met her?"

"No, no they don't. I didn't run into anyone who knew me . . ."

"Me neither," Rosa added, gnawing at her fingernail.

"Maybe..." Dutch began.

"What?" Rosa said hoping he'd come up with something to alleviate her fears.

"I can take a couple days off. What's your schedule look like?"

"Not to bad. I mean, I've got your closing coming up next week and another the following day, but that's a week away and not to much needs to be done between now and then. And I can get Cynthia to call me for anything important. I can walk her through anything, or at least most things. Something major I can have another agent do."

"And," Dutch added, "We can use our engagement as the excuse for going away for a few days. It makes sense."

"Yeah, but where do we go?"

"Hon, how does San Francisco sound?"

"It sounds fine, but why San Francisco?"

"My ex-wife, Marilyn lives there."

"Your ex! You get engaged and want me to meet your ex?"

"Well we had talked about it. You know she claims she hasn't had a drink in over a year and she knows how to keep her mouth shut."

For the first time, Dutch felt the wrath of Rosa's jealousy.

"You want to fuck her again, is that it?"

"No... not at all. I'm telling you you'll like her. I know it. The two of you will be great friends. And we can have some fun up there... celebrate our engagement and all. We can. And it will solidify our reason for going there.

"All right Hon."

He was very relieved to hear her call him Hon.

"I'm sorry, it's just all this tension all of sudden. I'll go home and pack and set Kathy up with Mom for the duration. We didn't have any big plans anyway. I was going to have Cynthia over this weekend and . . . you know, but . . ."

"Another time," he said. I'll call Marilyn to find a good hotel and break the news of our engagement. I won't tell her why we're really coming there. The engagement is good cover. We should stick with it."

"You're right Dutch. Now that I've had a minute to think about it, I'm looking forward to meeting her. She must really be something; after all, you did marry her first. "

***

9:55 AM

Marlene found herself looking right into the eye of Micah's penis and shrieked in horror.

"Hey man," Dickie said rising up and pushing Micah away, "go easy there. Maybe later on, if Marlene's willing."

Micah took the rebuke good-naturedly and reached for the remnant of the roach still held in Marlene's trembling fingers. She released it to him and he returned to his seat, but left his semi-erect cock dangling if she were to change her mind.

Meanwhile Janis was attempting without success to deep-throat Snake. And after some five minutes had elapsed, Micah stood up, kicked his jeans off and got behind Janis and raised her short skirt. She wore no panties.

Marlene couldn't bear to watch as he entered her from behind while she happily slurped away on Snake's unbelievable cock and glanced at the TV screen. There, she saw, to her dismay, the older man had been joined by another even older man and both of them had their cocks in the girl. One was in her pussy, the other in her butt. 'How did they manage that?' she wondered and felt Dickie's arm return, pulling her closer to him. She turned to him and he kissed her. She opened her mouth to accept his tongue and felt his hand caress her bear breast.

'How?' she wondered then realized he had unbuttoned it while she was enjoying the marijuana and beer. She took stock and found that while unbuttoned, the blouse was still on and the others really couldn't see much of anything. That thought caused her to giggle. 'Not much to see either way,' and she giggled again.

Dickie took her giggling as acceptance of his advances and truth be told; Marlene was ready to fuck him, but not the others. For her part, she was hoping they could find a bedroom and do it alone.

12