More Dutch & Rosa Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlene kept at her until Janis came apart. Her legs shot out full length and locked and she grabbed Marlene's head with both hands and then pressed her muscled thighs together and started to scream, up and down and low, all in one long uncontrolled sound.

The boys were frozen, hands on their dicks and with Micah passing the joint to Snake, looking like an obscene photograph. Janis arched up from the couch and then slammed back down hard at the shoulders, doing it again and then more weakly and then one last, quivering time.

She took Marlene's face in her hands and kissed her, licked her face, crying wordlessly, full of joy, and suddenly she was bawling like a baby. A moment later she was sleeping and the three guys advanced on Marlene.

11:05 AM

Doctor Sharon left her office, ostensibly for an early lunch, but Beverly Smoots, her receptionist, knew better. Sharon had had two of the beautiful people as patients earlier, one male, a gorgeous hunk, and a female, who had to be a top-fashion model and she had not had sex with either.

Beverly knew when the doctor was spreading her legs in the examining room. She still salivated over that Bob Perry, who paid the occasional visit each month or so. He fucked Sharon silly each time he stopped by and Beverly dreamt about him almost nightly, but he never even looked her way.

Out in the parking lot, Sharon was telling her luncheon companion, "I really appreciate this, Mundra," she said gazing into the liquid brown eyes of the Indian. "Sometimes a girl just has to... you know... talk, and it's nice to have a friend like you to talk to."

"You know I'm there for you, Doctor," he said with just a slight trace of an English accent.

"Please, it's Sharon," she said, turning her body toward the tall lean, dusky hued male. "After all, you're a physician too, so let's drop the formalities and get comfortable with one another, okay?"

"I know, I know," Mundra said soothingly, as he reached over and gently brushed a lock of her blonde hair away from her forehead with his fingers. His desire for her was evident from the bulge in his slacks. Sharon had noted it earlier and was doing everything she could think of to get him to make a move on her.

She licked her lower lip in a halting manner, designed to further arouse him. It seemed to work, as his hand moved from her forehead to the back of her neck and started to gently knead the tight muscles there.

"Please forgive me Sharon, but I have to say this," he glanced around and saw that they were alone in the parking lot. He knew that others might be looking from their office windows and let his hand drop to the small of her back. He applied light pressure and said, let's get in the car."

After he started the engine and pulled away from the parking lot, Sharon said, "You started to say something back there."

"Yes, thank you. Sharon, you are a truly beautiful, sexy woman. Any man in his right mind would give an arm and a leg just to talk you like we're talking right now."

"There's a 'but' in there somewhere," she said and smiled up at him.

"True, true," he said and smiled back and let his hand fall on her thigh. She left it there. "I think you need a lover. Now hear me out, please. I know I'm being rash, and perhaps way out of line, after all we don't know each other all that well. But . . ."

"I knew it was in there," she laughed, but her eyes were shining. Had he known her better, he would have known her cunt was flooding with her juices. She wanted him. She needed him and badly.

"Yes, well I . . ."

"Mundra, I believe there's a motel three blocks over if you take the next right. Let's go there and finish this . . . conversation."

11:10 AM

The boys had picked Marlene up and carried her into the bedroom, leaving Janis sleeping on the couch. Marlene now had snake's prodigious cock in both hands.

"Snake, I never seen... I never thought one could be this big."

Gerry was guiding her head toward his pulsating dick.

"Ya know," she said, still awed by its size, "It feels sooo hot too!"

"Think you can take it all, bitch?"

"Fuck no! But I'll take as much as I can," she said her eyes were wide, pupils dileted from the marijuana they'd shared with her.

"Suck my cock, Marlene," Micah said, and she gladly accepted him between her lips, sucking hard and fast on his perhaps average sized cock.

Snake, almost as if in a trance, slid his hand down across her flat, smooth belly, up toward her adolescent breasts, and heard her gasp as his thumb and forefinger pinched down on one sharp nipple as he watched her angelic face slowly become distorted when her cheeks hollowed to draw Micah deeper.

Marlene knew what was coming and was pulling herself open with one hand, and as the pink petals gaped wide, Snale realized that he was up now, fully erect, and the dark, bulbous head looked obscenely huge as he jiggled it into the slick, creamy slit of her cunt.

Her eyes were bright and removing Micah's cock from her mouth, she looked down between her legs and gasped as she saw his arching prick, and then moaned as the shiny dome started to push between her puffy lips.

"Do it... do it! I am not on the pill... but fuck it! Oh Jesus... fuck it!" And squeezed Michah's dick before gobbling it up again, sucking voraciously on him. He exploded into her mouth even as Snake was trying to worm his cock into Marlene's tight hole.

Slowly, he began to inch his thick hose into her tight young cunt. Marlene grimaced slightly as Snake continued to split her young cunt open, suddenly, about three inches in, he encountered some resistance, and Marlene grunted.

"Are you cherry?" He asked with concern.

"No, it's just... you're so fuckin' big." She bit on her bottom lip worriedly when he withdrew she got to see the amount of his manhood that had been ravaging her

Snake surprised her by giving her a little kiss and whispering, "It may hurt for a few seconds, just like when you lost your cherry, but after that you'll be in sex heaven."

This was a different guy than the one who'd pulled the papers from her bra and made fun of her. Perhaps he wasn't such a bastard after all. Why, just why, she asked herself was she letting him fuck her in the first place?

Another glance at his lengthy cock and she had her answer. My God, if the girls at school knew I was taking this thing on....

"And stop biting your lip," he added.

Useful advice, she thought, and nodded her head in understanding.

Snake lined his member up with the opening of her cunt and slammed into her. Marlene went rigid with the sudden pain.

He pulled out slowly and repeated himself.

"Oh, Christ!" She screamed, and that brought Janis running into the bedroom, only to slam on the brakes when she saw the look of incredulous pleasure on Marlene's contorted face as Snake, having loosened her tight vaginal passage was now pound his great prick into her with wild abandon.

Dickie wandered into the bedroom, smoking another joint, which he offered to Micah. Snake stopped to rest and catch his breath.

Janis reached over and was stroking Marlene's hair softly and whispering soothingly to her, and after about a minute of holding himself motionless inside Marlene, Snake felt her hips tentatively rotate and then gently hump up into him, signaling him she was ready for more.

He reached around and grabbed her thin ankles in his hands and placed them up over his shoulders, raising himself higher on his knees and slowly started to work his thick meat in and out of her juicy cunt. Within a few short minutes, the two established a rhythm, Marlene bucking her hips up into Snake each time he jammed his outsized cock deep into her juicy, wet, hungry hole.

Marlene moaned loudly. She knew she was going to come and come hard.

He continued to surprise her, leaning up over her body on the out stroke and in a rasping voice whispering, "I can't believe I'm fucking such a beautiful woman."

"Baby," he rasped again, "I wish I had the words to tell you just how good your pussy feels around my cock."

Marlene moaned her approval and Snake felt her pussy walls shut down on his stiff prick, clenching it tighter and tighter, and then relaxing slightly before tightening once again.

She glanced around and saw Janis fingering herself to a tremulous orgasm.

And as she started to come herself, she heard him still speaking to her as though he was off in a sudden distance,"or how slutty and sexy you look."

Both her mind and body saw stars and fireworks at this and her cunt convulsed around his fleshy member causing him to erupt inside her.

When Marlene came to her sense again, Janis was giving her big, sloppy kisses all over her face.

"Oh, my puppy dog is back," she giggled and encircled Janis' neck with her arm and drove her newly experienced tongue along Janis' bottom teeth until Janis fought her off with her own tongue.

After the girls finished a long series of French kisses, Marlene was stunned to see Snake waiting his turn to kiss her. She didn't even have time to think before he had separated her lips with the flat of his tongue and she let herself go again, swirling her tongue over and under his. They moaned in unison and his nimble fingers went to her small tits and massaged a single nipple until it started to hurt.

Dickie was mounting Janis, on the other side of the bed, she spread her knees far apart to accommodate him.

Micah lay sleeping on the floor, his head lolling against the foot of the bed, stoned out of his gourd.

"Gonna fuck me again, big man?" Marlene giggled, hoping he was up to it.

He didn't answer, but placed his hands behind her thighs and held her legs up as he began to jackhammer his thick prick in and out of her tight, but juicy pussy. After several minutes of relentless pounding, he came to a halt, released her thighs and lay down on top of her. He wrapped his arms around her, and leaned his face into hers and started kissing her with his long tongue as she dug her heels into his upper thighs, humping his immobile cock and attaining an orgasm for her efforts.

Marlene felt Janis' foot glance off her shoulder and turned to see Dickie going down on her with a vengeance, his broad tongue was swabbing its way between her firm, round, asscheeks.

Marlene's eyes widened as his tongue circled around Janis' puckered brown hole, and then bulged out in disbelief as the tip of his tongue began to penetrate her ass hole.

"Oh, YEAH!" Janis screamed, obviously enjoying his perverted attentions.

Of course Janis had had her cunt licked before, but this was new and after the initial surprise she realized she loved it and was already planning on how to do the same to her new friend Marlene as soon as she could.

Instinctively her hands slid downward and spread her cheeks further apart. Both she and Marlene groaned with satisfaction as Dickie's tongue wormed its way deeper into her shitter.

Marlene had her forefinger circling her own asshole and Snake, ever observant, pushed it away and replaced it with his own.

"Oh . . . DO THAT!" Janis screamed. "IT'S SOOO NASTY . . . GONNA CUM! GONNA CUM!"

Snake was finger-fucking Marlene's virgin ass more rapidly, having worked two digits into her as she writhed around on his finger.

"I bet it feels as big as my cock back there," he thought.

Janis was coming, and still cried out, pleading with Dickie, "Oh, tongue fuck me! Jesus, I can feel you so far up there . . . its unbelievable! I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming!"

Of course the fact that Janis was strumming her clit twice as fast as Chuck Berry had every played his guitar helped her reach this marvelous climax. And when Dickie's mouth left her ass she failed to notice, so wrapped up in her multi-orgasms was she, until his cock slid into her cunt and he brought her to a height she'd hadn't though existed.

12