More Dutch & Rosa Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing Marilyn's trimmed triangle, Rosa looked up at her, brown eyes staring with false innocence at her trembling friend. "Do what?" she asked coyly, bending her head down slightly and breathing hot air across Marilyn's dripping slit, inhaling the intoxicating aroma of Marilyn's honey.

"You know, baby...you know!" Marilyn begged.

"I want you to say it," Rosa teased, bending her lips closer still to Marilyn's pussy; blowing air across her swollen clit.

"I . . . I want you to eat me, lover," Marilyn pleaded, her face shining with lust. "Please lick my pussy . . . please!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely," replied Rosa, bringing her face down the final few inches. Her slender pink tongue flicked out like that of a cat, lapped up some of the dewy moisture covering Marilyn's petals. Not in her wildest imaginings could she have believed that the taste would be so exquisite; the flavor coursed through Rosa like fiery nectar, sweet and addictive. Drunk with her first taste of Marilyn's pussy, Rosa clamped her mouth down against Marilyn's vagina, desperate to sample more and more of the honeyed elixir dripping from her snatch.

"Oh, God!" Marilyn cried out, arching her ass up off the floor, pressing Rosa's mouth tighter against her.

Marilyn screamed, "That's it, lover! That's so . . . AHHHH . . . so . . . AHHHH . . . FUCKING GOOD!"

The sensation was incredible. Rosa's tongue and lips seemed to be everywhere, sucking on her clit, licking at her steaming hole, thrusting into her quivering body. Marilyn's hands came up and began playing with her own nipples, pulling on them, pinching them, while her hips rolled in a rhythm set by Rosa's wonderful mouth.

"Don't stop -- don't ever stop!" she cried as she writhed on Rosa's pretty face.

Shifting slightly on the floor, Rosa brought one of her hands forward, inside Marilyn's trembling thighs. As her tongue shifted up to swirl around Marilyn's engorged clitoris, she reached Marilyn's sopping hole with her hand, slid two fingers easily into the satiny sheath. Marilyn convulsed, her thighs squeezing the Rosa's head tight.

"UNGHHH! OH . . . GOD . . . YES!" she roared as she felt Rosa slipping her fingers into her soaked cavern.

Struggling to lift her head off the bed, she gazed down through bright lust-crazed eyes at the busy woman, delighting in the contrast of Rosa's dusky flesh against her own white skin -- the black hair, wildly disarrayed, caressing her silken thighs with feathery touches.

Marilyn felt those clever little fingers plunging in and out of her, caressing her inner, sugary walls as they danced back and forth, wringing mindless gasps of pleasure from her lips.

Marilyn's wordless cries and moans gained in intensity, as Rosa added a third slender finger to the two already fucking Marilyn's cunt. She was so, so wet -- the fingers slid in and out of Marilyn's heated furnace with ease, Rosa sucked Marilyn's now quivering clit into her mouth, lapping at it, sliding down along her oh so very delicate lower lips.

Dutch moved in on them, wetting a finger in his mouth he directed it against Rosa's puckered asshole. Rosa groaned and wriggled her ass. He pushed the finger in, it met no resistance and still she pushed back at him, obviously wanting more.

The excitement built inside Marilyn, she could feel the orgasm welling up inside her, starting slow, but gathering speed as small tremors began to wrack her body. Her mouth opened, and a keening noise filled the air; growing with intensity as Rosa, aware she was close to coming, redoubled her efforts --- finger fucking her while worshiping her swollen clit with the mouth of a woman possessed. Loving the feel of his finger jabbing her; and loving that she was getting Marilyn off -- that her efforts were going to make Marilyn come memorably hard.

And then it began:

"OH!"

"YES!"

"OH!"

"OH, GOD!"

"NAUGH!"

"THAT'S IT... THAT'S IT... THAT'S IT!"

"I'M . . . NAUGHHHH!"

"GONNA . . . NAUGHHH . . . COME!"

Rosa lashed Marilyn's clit with her tongue for all she was worth, slamming her fingers in and out of her spasming hole again and again as Marilyn came --- Marilyn screamed as she sprayed Rosa's face with a burst of her bodily fluids. Heels digging into the mattress, hips thrusting spasmodically off the bed against that oh-so-wonderful mouth, Marilyn came.

Rosa's free hand grasped Marilyn's trembling thigh tightly and hung on, desperately striving to maintain the contact of her mouth against this writhing woman's pussy, sucking and licking frantically, carrying Marilyn to indescribable heights of ecstasy.

Her climax seemed to go on forever. Finally Marilyn's legs seemed to lose their strength, and her arched body collapsed once more onto the crumpled sheets. Her panting body glistened with an erotic sheen from the sexual workout she had endured. Tiny gasps escaped her slack lips as Rosa continued to gently lick and kiss her saliva coated clitoris and slit, moving her fingers slowly back and forth inside the sopping grotto, bringing her back down from the heights of ecstasy.

With a few final tremors, Marilyn went limp. Rosa kissed her thighs one last time; then lifted her head, looked up at her sated lover. Her cheeks were smeared with the residue of Marilyn's juices. Smiling at the exhausted Marilyn, Rosa extended her pink tongue and brought her soaking wet fingers to her mouth, and slowly licked Marilyn's honey off of them.

"Ummm," she moaned as she cleaned her fingers like a cat cleaning its fur. "And did you enjoy that?"

"Uh, you could say that," replied Marilyn, her whole body still tingling. "And after we rest I have something special for you."

Rosa stretched next to Marilyn. "That's good," she purred, "I love surprises."

Marilyn leaned over and kissed Rosa gently on her lips. Marilyn could taste herself on Rosa's mouth. And suddenly Marilyn found herself being tossed over like a rag doll.

"Huh?"

"It's about fucking time," Dutch said, grinning down at her supine form.

She raised her arm to embrace him. "Oh, yeah, come to momma, baby. Stick that schlong of yours right in there. I'm all yours, baby," she sang out and spread her legs invitingly wide. Wider than Rosa thought possible for an adult woman.

Marilyn moaned and then reached a hand up and cupped the back of his head and kissed him. Her other hand dropped down and grasped his thick cock and gave it a friendly squeeze. And even as she rubbed the crown of his prick with her thumb, her tongue entered his mouth and sensually swirled itself around, teasing the tip of his tongue, licking the insides of his mouth.

It seemed to Dutch that her tongue was longer now than when they were married, but shrugged it off thinking his imagination was running away.

"Baby?" she said, in a pleading but not whinny tone.

"What?"

"Can I get on top?"

"Be my guest, anything you want but be prepared for a royal fucking."

"Gee, I thought Rosa had already delivered that to me."

"I'm gonna give you another one."

"Ewe, I can't wait," she giggled and clambered out from under him, gripped his massive hose in her hand and with her back to him squatted over him and gradually lowered herself down to his waiting shaft.

Before inserting him into her still drooling pussy, Marilyn swabbed his precum leaking prick up and down the plump lips of her sex before finally settling her hips down fully onto his lap. As she impaled herself on his fat cock, she issued a long, deep sigh and then moaned lustfully, "Oh, Dutch!"

Rosa looked on with a growing need for his cock as well. 'Will he have enough left for another round with me?' she asked herself, and worriedly told herself that after this he was probably finished for the night.

Dutch reached around Marilyn with both hands, grabbing two big handfuls of firm mounded breast. Marilyn sighed again and then began to move on him, grinding her cunt around on his deeply embedded root before raising herself up to a point where his prick almost left her silken hole before dropping her weight and her pussy back down to the point where pubic hairs met pubic hairs.

Soon she was moving more vigorously . . . up and down . . . up and down, and she moaned appreciatively, "Jesus, Dutch . . . it's like we were never separated... like it was yesterday the first time we fucked."

"Yeah," he gasped, enjoying the tight walls of her cunt too much to have a conversation about it.

"Oh, baby, it's been... so long. Your cock feels so good, so good inside me!"

Rosa began to masturbate next to them, slowly, carefully building toward a great climax.

And as Marilyn began to pound her tight snatch up and down on his manhood, he felt her body start to tremble and when she moaned, "FUCK ME DUTCH! OH, FUCK ME, BABBY!"

He started to rise up to meet her downward journey, and the result was a formidable crashing of loins . . . generating a kind of sucking, squishy sound.

"Tell me I'm a slut," Marilyn cried out.

Neither one wanted to say it, although Rosa thought it true enough.

"Say it!" she yelled, even louder.

Rosa looked at Dutch and he just shrugged.

"You're a slut," he said. She increased her pace.

"Call me a cunt," she whined, grinding her cunt against his pubic bone.

This time it was Rosa who responded. "You're a cunt."

Marilyn shook her head and her hair whipped around her shoulder. Her face was a grimace of pure lust.

"Come in me. Baby! Oh, please, come in me!"

Dutch grasped the sides of her hips and increased his pace, driving his thick prick into her at the same time as she was dropping her hips down onto him. She instantly matched his accelerated tempo.

"Oh baby," he called out, "your cunt is so fucking tight!"

He was struggling to regain his breath. "You're going to make me come any second now!"

He reached around to rub her clit, and as soon as his finger touched it, she started to convulse in an overwhelming orgasm. She leaned her body back fully against him, crushing him into the mattress, as she ground her hips around relentlessly on the base of his cock as she shuddered and shook uncontrollably.

Gradually her hip rotations started to slow down and her frantic breathing became a little more regular. I looked up and saw that her eyes were closed and her face flushed and beaded with perspiration as she basked in her post-orgasmic afterglow.

Marilyn?" he said softly as he gently rubbed her back. "Baby?"

"Wha?" she said with surprise, as her eyes fluttered open and she looked around at me.

"I didn't come yet, baby," he said. "Lift yourself up for a second." She raised herself up until his cock popped out of her sloppy hole. Then he reached down and grabbed it, fisting it a couple of times before moving it towards the small opening to her anus.

"No!"

Dutch was puzzled. Marilyn loved it up the ass, why would she deny him at this point? And then he realized it wasn't Marilyn's voice but Rosa's.

"I need you now, honey," she said.

Marilyn understood what was happening before he did and made way for Rosa to take her place.

As she straddled him, much the same as Marilyn had, she turned to him and said, "Any hole you want sweetheart, any hole you want."

When Rosa felt his cockhead nudging up against her back door, she hesitated for a second and then slowly lowered herself down onto it, allowing perhaps an inch in; so that he had the narrowest section of his head in her.

Marilyn watched Rosa through heavily lidded eyes as Rosa closed her eyes and bit down on her lip before wiggling her ass around on his cock, trying to work herself a bit further down it.

Dutch's prick was incredibly slimy and well lubricated from Marilyn's pussy juice so Rosa had plenty of lubrication to start with and using sheer determination and gravity she worked the second inch of his thick cock into her already tightly stretched rectum.

While she was in the midst of grunting with effort to induce her hole to accept more of his shaft, he grabbed the sides of her full hips and yanked her down hard.

"OH, MY GOD!" Rosa screamed in pain as her constricted asshole was sheared open as Dutch bottomed out in her ass. They were both still for a minute as she slowly adapted to the pain and willed herself to relax. And then she was moving her ass up and down on his cock nearly as smoothly as when Dutch was fucking her cunt earlier. Dutch held her in place, except for the rising and falling of her body, reached around and started to finger fuck her cunt.

She moaned long and loud.

He began pumping his hips up to meet her downward movement, ensuring the deepest of penetrations each time. Rosa reacted to the tremendous stimulation his frigging fingers were generating in her now totally froth-filled cunt by slamming her ass down harder and faster than before. Her body started to tremble uncontrollably and as she reached her climax she went rigid.

Dutch stopped pumping and she sagged down upon him, totally impaled, he pushed himself away from her, repositioned her in front of him and then draped his cock across her face.

Rosa eagerly grabbed it and stuffed it in her mouth. "Come for me! Come in me!" she pleaded.

Her words were garbled with his thick cock lodged between her teeth, but both Dutch and Marilyn understood her. She grabbed hold of his cock and twisting her hand around on it as she continued to lick and suck on just the oversized knob of his prick. Marilyn knelt alongside Rosa, waiting with hopeful anticipation.

Dutch knew he was ready. His balls pulled up in their sacs and his stomach muscles tightened as the sperm surged up through his stiffened member. The first burst flared right down Rosa's throat and she began to cough. This dislodged his cock from her mouth and Marilyn immediately grabbed it and placed him in her mouth.

Fighting off the next surge, Dutch pulled himself from Marilyn's begging lips and squeezed himself; the second salvo dribbled less forcefully, but still landed on Marilyn's protruding tongue.

He returned to Rosa, who had brought her coughing under control; continued squeezing his cock --- milking himself --- and the final long, gooey strings dripped into her open guppy-like mouth.

She sucked on him as a baby does to a proffered nipple and then removed him, and tendered his cock to Marilyn who devoured him, sucking eagerly upon him until he was utterly drained of semen. Dutch collapsed on the bed. He was finished for the night. Or so he thought.

An extremely satisfied Rosa began to giggle.

"What?" a sated, but puzzled Marilyn asked.

In answer, Rosa opened her mouth a tiny fraction and blew a bubble with the sperm she had on her tongue. Then she gazed up at them and a slutty expression formed on her normally angelic face as she closed her mouth and with an exaggerated motion, swallowed Dutch's load. Then she stuck out her tongue to demonstrate what she had done.

Dutch weakly applauded her effort.

Marilyn sighed and said, "I wish we could have passed some of it back and forth.

"Well," Rosa said, giggling again, "I guess I'm a bit of a slutty, silly cunt myself."

With that, Marilyn burst out laughing; Dutch threw his arms around both women and gave them a ferocious hug.

"I love the two of you," he said, and then kissed each in turn. Then the women shared a long kiss and Dutch fell off to dream land.

Marilyn held a finger to her mouth indicating Rosa should remain quiet. Then she deftly rose from the bed and signaled Rosa to join her.

They went to Evie and Marcie's bedroom and from the large closet Marilyn removed something resembling a compact vacuum cleaner.

"It's not what you think it is," she smiled. It's the surprise I mentioned earlier."

Rosa just looked on intently, wondering what it could be. But when she saw the tube of Glide, she had a good idea of what it was.

"A vibrator?" She said, almost to herself.

Marilyn smirked at her. "Uh huh, but not just any old vibrator, this one will take you to the stars and back." And placed a replica of a solid six inch cock to the top of the machine and twisted it, locking it in place.

"Now let's get you properly lubed up."

"I'm still wet from all that fucking," Rosa protested.

"Still and all, you'll need more. Come on, slap it in there." And grudgingly, Rosa did apply the slippery glide to her pussy. Marilyn added even more, making sure to run her fingers into Rosa's glistening cunt, adding additional stimulation to that already taken place.

"Okay, okay, enough," Rosa complained. "Now what?"

"Bend forward. Yeah, hands and knees, that's it."

Rosa thought the vibrator would be entering her from behind, but that was not the case. Marilyn slid the "Sybian" device between her legs from behind, and then guided her down upon it.

After all the earlier fucking, Rosa's cunt easily accepted the vibrator's entire length. Marilyn started the machine, using its slowest speed.

"Ummm, it does feel nice," Rosa said, looking over her shoulder at Marilyn.

"Good," Marilyn said and moved in front of her. Kneeling before Rosa she began to stroke her breasts.

"Ummm, you have a nice touch," Rosa purred, obviously enjoying the vibrator churning away inside her.

Marilyn increased the vibrations. Rosa shuddered and came. "Jesus, that was quick," she said with a weak smile.

"There's a lot more where that came from," Marilyn giggled and nudged the machine a little higher.

After the next two orgasms, Rosa was dripping with sweat. Still she refused to climb off the machine. She lost count of the number of orgasms she had, until finally her body told her to quit and she weakly raised her hand and Marilyn shut the machine off and helped Rosa off the machine.

She was unable to walk for fifteen minutes, and then Marilyn helped her back to the bed where she collapsed next to Dutch who didn't notice her body falling next to him.