More Dutch & Rosa Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, always," he answered.

"Want to tell me?"

"It involves fingers and maybe a tongue."

"Oho, and what about this salami in your Speedos. Isn't that coming out to play too?"

He nipped her breast she moaned softly. "You know damn well it is. The question is can you handle it?"

"I think I can," she said matter-of-factly.

"Hmmmm?" He asked, as if doubting her ability to accept his length and girth without great difficulty; and continued slurping away at her turgid bud.

"How many other girls have you had?"

"Hey, I don't kiss and tell, and two, I really don't know."

"Lots?"

"Yeah, of course lots. Women pay me to . . . service them. Satisfied?"

"Mmmmmm, no, but if you kiss me again I might forgive you," she murmured without pouting.

He kissed her neck and sucked hard enough to leave a large hickey. Then he found her hungry mouth and their tongues sparred until she sent a load of saliva into his mouth and ending up laughing so hard she had to terminate the kiss.

"Did you leave a mark?" She asked, but didn't sound concerned about it.

"Probably."

"I owe you one then," she smiled at him and her eyes glittered with passion.

Tucker lowered his face to her tits and sampled the one on his right while bringing his hand to a point just above her pussy. Evie seized his hand and pressed it against her cunt.

"Yes! That's nice," she purred.

A moment later she added, "Jesus, I LOVE it when you do that."

"What?"

"Bite them."

He bit the other one.

"Ughhhhh!"

After a second or two she began licking his ear. He shivered at the wry sensation it caused and when Evie ceased playing with his ear, he moved next to hers and whispered, "Tit for tat," and teased her ear with the tip of my tongue, causing Evie to shiver in turn.

"I like that," she said. "I like you. You make me feel . . ."

"Horny?"

"Among other things."

"You know, for a young chick you're very bright and perceptive about things."

"Is that a complement?"

"Yes"

Laughing, she kissed the tip of his nose and then raised her hips high enough to allow Tucker to peel the bikini bottoms from her and toss then aside.

He gazed at her young pussy.

"Think it's pretty?"

"Your pussy is adorable," he said and meant it. For Tucker truly loved women and women seemed to care a great deal about him; and not only because he was so well endowed, but possibly because he so readily identified with them in so many areas.

Casually Tucker let a finger drift along her outer folds.

Evie shivered again.

Using his depth perception, Tucker witnessed Marcie's climax and watched as she came and then slumped down onto the chaise lounge gasping for breath. He tried not to stare at her, but still observed her hand withdrawing from the bikini and going to her mouth to taste her fluids. And then Evie undulated her lithe hips and said, "Mmmm, I'm so hot baby! Please don't keep me waiting."

"Okay," he said and sent his middle finger into her saturated slit.

She moaned softly and tightened her thighs as if to capture his finger in her forever.

Tucker sniffed as he always did at this point in a seduction, Evie was giving off an unmistakable odor now, and it drove him wild. He explored her pussy after wresting his finger free from her tight confines and holding her open with the fingers of his left hand, his right moved up to her clitoral area, but didn't touch it, then down to within an inch of her coral colored opening. Her hips began to churn as he sent a finger back into her eliciting a quiet moan and she started calling his name out, softly at first and then louder, over and over again.

"Tucker! Tucker! Tucker!"

"Relax and let me be really nice to you, okay Evie?"

"Okay," she murmured and closed her eyes relaxing against him.

Slowly, he continued working a finger in and out of her cunt, while still nuzzling at her breast. Eventually he moved to her throat and licked downward until reaching the valley between her breasts.

"Ohhhhhh!"

"Nice?"

"Mmmmm, yeah."

"Feeling good?"

"Heavenly . . .Tucker?"

"Hmmm?" he groaned while licking the bottom of her creamy right boob.

"You can do me anytime now."

"Mmmmm, you're not ready yet."

"I'm not?"

"No, I've got to eat you some first."

"Oh, Tucker, you are soooo sweet. I could eat you up."

"I think you'll have that opportunity in a while."

She giggled and looked around for Marcie. She found her squatting on the first step of the pool; slowly lowering her pussy into the coolness of the pool's blue waters.

Giggling, Evie said, "Ewe, this nasty stuff has got me soooo hot," as his finger lightly brushed over her clit, causing her to clutch both breasts with her hands and moan.

Panting with desire, Evie gasped, "Again! Do it again!"

He nipped at her breast and ran his thumb over her engorged clit twice in succession.

Evie howled.

He finger-fucked her for a moment and then lightly brushed across her clit again. Evie reached out and found him; and clutching him tightly in her hand tried to jerk him off, but the tightness of his Speedos prevented her from accomplishing very much other than giving him a good squeezing.

He twisted a finger into her incredible wetness as her hips bumped up and down. And then he decided to set the mood for eating her and he initiated a light massaging of the area between her navel and pubic hair, abandoning her clitoris for the time being.

While Evie thoroughly enjoyed this aspect of his lovemaking, she wanted her climax and tried to hurry him along. But Tucker was patient, knowing full well that her climax would be one of prodigious size if he took his time with her.

He sought and located her mouth, slid his tongue inside as she keened in pleasure and then upset his plans by rolling over and into the pool, pulling him in with her.

They sank to the bottom and as they rose to the surface, Evie deftly peeled his Speedos off and let them sink slowly to the bottom of the pool.

Insert EVIE – pool- 10

Shrieking with childish glee, she clasped his giant member in her hand, or at least tried to -- her hand couldn't fully encircle him; and squeezed it as tightly as she could manage. As he laughed at her efforts she pouted with feigned anger. A mischievous glint appeared in her eyes and she compelled his erection to go downward between his legs. When she let go, his erection wobbled back to its upright position instead of springing back in its customary style.

Marcie sat on the first step of the pool watching them intently. "Give him a good blowjob, Evie!" She called out as Tucker's hand searched out Evie's slit and worked his finger back into her.

Slipping deeper into the water, Evie guided his cock to her open lips. Tucker gasped from the incredible sensations he felt in the sensitive nerve endings surrounding his corona as the young nymph's mouth closed over the tip of his prick and swathed his flesh with her tongue.

His hands involuntarily grasped her head but she took his hands in hers and pulled them away; permitting her tongue work it's magic over the head of his massive erection.

He knew full well Evie could never accept his thickness in her mouth. Marcie could, he thought, in fact, already had, but Evie could definitely get him into her pussy, if she really tried. Then he wondered if the pool was the right place to try.

INSERT EVIE pool 8

And then incredibly as they sank toward the bottom of the pool, she managed to accept almost half of his enormous prick down her throat. Fearing the worst, Tucker panicked and struggled to bring them both back to the surface. In the process his erection lost a great deal of its girth; and as they broke the surface of the water and filled their lungs with air, she laughed, and shouted to Marcie, "I did it! I did it! Marcie!"

INSERT EVIE 12

Tucker was laughing too, "Yeah, she sure did, Marcie. I still don't believe it!"

Then he dove between her legs and pressed his face into her pussy. Evie screeched delightedly and submerged her face to see what he was doing he began moving his tongue up and down her vulva, probing a little deeper each time. Evie clasped a hand to her breast and a second later a stream of bubbles issued forth from her mouth as she moaned in pleasure.

Looking on from above, Marcie experienced a sharp twinge of jealousy, but quickly overcame it realizing that she would have all the sex she wanted in just a few minutes. Still her hand dropped to her pussy and her nimble fingers parted her silken folds and slid into her wet, murky gash.

Tucker left off for a moment to gather more air into his lungs; then returned to Evie's delectable cunt. This time as his tongue tortured her labia, Evie tried to take control by tensing the inner surface of her thighs and pulling on her mons with her fingers and thereby allowing her to control the pace of the stimulation; she trying to hurry her climax --- he to keep it at arms length.

He needed more air and came up again and as she held on to the edge of the pool he dove between her legs again, located her clit and rolled his tongue over its tiny shaft.

The sounds of her cries were muffled to Tucker, but not to Marcie who signaled Evie to work her way over to the pool's steps. She did, and Tucker blindly followed.

Evie wound up on the third step and still underwater, Tucker's tongue made its way into her center, Evie began moan joyously and thrashed her head from side to side. Finding that he needed more air, Tucker jammed a finger into Evie's cunt and came up to fill his lungs again. Evie threw her arms around his neck and they enjoyed a short, but torrid kiss while sinking slowly to the bottom of the shallow end of the pool.

INSERT: EVIE –pool 3

She savored the taste of herself on his tongue and her desire heightened – she now desperately needed his huge cock inside her. Evie wrapped her legs around his thighs trying in vain to work his enormous tool into her young, unstretched snatch.

Only Tucker had other ideas, and reinserted his middle finger into her once again. Her eyes and mouth flew open, forcing her to the surface as he twisted his finger around while plunging it in and out.

"Tucker! Tucker!" She gasped as soon as she'd broken the surface and gulped some air. She was still humping his finger and pouted in consternation on seeing Marcie, hands on knees, laughing uproariously at her antics. He added a second finger and Evie began to emit a soft mewing sound.

"It's never, ever been close to this good!" She purred and covered his hand with hers. "Please, faster! Do it faster!" She pleaded.

Tucker refused, actually slowed down and even pulled out only to place several feather light touches around but not on her clit.

INSERT: EVIE – pool 5

And as the kiss ended, they rose to about a foot under the surface, where Tucker began to suck on Evie's gumdrop tipped nipples. Fortunately they were in the shallow end and both were able to stand and take air as necessary. With great reluctance, Tucker released her nipple from his mouth, giving it a sharp nip in parting.

With a quick movement that took Evie completely by surprise, Tucker reached in under her ass and strummed her clit. When he moved his hand away, it was to sink two and then three fingers into her percolating pussy.

Once again Evie furiously humped his fingers, only to roar out at the loss as he suddenly pulled his fingers away. Evie's ass followed his hand, unwilling to let him escape. But her eyes widened in surprise as he replaced the longed for fingers with the hard, stiff heat of his cock, as it slipped between Evie's ass cheeks, insinuating itself in the thickened flaps of her cunt.

INSERT: Evie pool 10

Evie sucked in her breath, caught by surprise as the moment had finally arrived. And then it was her turn to surprise Tucker. For as he prepared to slowly wedge his blunt weapon into her, Evie's vaginal canal expanded and stretched just enough to accept his wide-bodied member. Once his rather large head got past the tight ring at the entrance of her cuntal opening, things became a little easier. Evie was assisted a great deal by a gushing torrent of juices, which provided ample lubrication for his penetration.

As she grasped the situation and realized just how much of him now filled her cunt she also noticed how wonderfully slippery and silky his cock felt inside of her. And even more unbelievable was the heat radiating from his cock. She could not believe how hot it was, not quite scalding her inner tissues, but burning in an exquisite way as it moved deeper into her tautly stretched vagina.

They had to surface and Marcie called out,"Is he in?"

"Fuck yeah!" Evie shouted back. "Way in!"

Tucker had to laugh, for he couldn't believe he'd had such an easy time in penetrating her. And they sank down again and on hitting the bottom Tucker urged his cock even deeper into her and Marcie heard Evie's squeal through the water as his thick shaft surged into her and they were forced to surface once again to replace the discharged oxygen. Soon they were back on the bottom of the pool again, Tucker holding Evie firmly in place as he gradually inched into her once again.

Then Evie was coming! It was on her suddenly, she'd forgotten about it so intent was her concentration of the fullness of him in her. But there it was and it was huge. He was dislodged from her as they hit the surface and gasped for air.

"OHHHHH!" she cried out, cupping her mons with both hands as if searching for him.

Marcie was first to act. Evie was startled to see her lithe form flash by, then turn and tread water next to her.

INSERT: EVIE – 13

Evie stopped groping around hoping to locate Tucker's cock, which was close, but to one side; and made directly for Marcie's cunt. Marcie opened her thighs and Evie planted a sexy kiss right on Marcie's cunt. She followed this with a brief, but lascivious lick along Marcie's labia and then they went up for air and found Tucker and his incredible hardon waiting for them.

"Let's move over to the stairs at the shallow end," he said, "It provides more flexibility to us and we won't be spending all that time gulping for air."

"Yeah," Marcie giggled, delighted that Evie wanted to eat her, "We can take turns gulping one another."

They all headed in for the steps and on reaching them, Tucker sat down on the lowest, so that his head and shoulders were above the surface. The girls settled in beside him. Evie immediately went down on Marcie, blowing gently on her clit as Marcie shivered violently. Evie waited for her to calm down and then softly rubbed Marcie's aching clittie several times before moving lower to cover Marcie's vulva with her mouth.

Obviously from her response, Marcie thoroughly enjoyed this action. Evie managed to get a good seal between her lips and Marcie's your lips and cunt before starting to suck.

Marcie cried out in pure unadulterated joy.

Evie kept sucking and soon felt the results of her work. Marcie's clitoris and smaller labia began to expand in her mouth. She licked them with her tongue and caused Marcie's clit to swell to about three times its normal size. Evie sucked harder and found she now had almost all of Marcie's labia in her mouth as Marcie writhed against her.

Marcie's back arched, and she began to pant, her fingernails digging into Evie's wrist and she exploded with her best orgasm of the day.

Tucker remained sitting on the step. His cock was ready to erupt, but knowing women as he did, he kept his patience and waited for them to come to him.

And they did, as Marcie emerged from her orgasmic reverie she heard Tucker ask, "Now where were we?"

"Fuck me?" she pleaded when they made eye contact.

Insert: EVIE POOL 7

It occurred to him that he had been neglecting Evie for far too long and so with some reluctance, he pried Marcie off his prodigious prick and holding her upside down, he lowered her headfirst into the water. She knew what was expected of her and grabbed him and placed him in her mouth. Or at least three inches or so, as her auburn hair cascaded downward and across her face. She took the head in her mouth and came off it with such an erotic, wet, popping sound that Evie on hearing it began to drool with envy.

Insert: Evie- pool 6

To Tucker, Marcie's swollen, erogenous lips felt like a woman's cunt -- wet, thick, and hot as they slid, back and forth along his rigid shaft.

She pulled back, and then started to bob her head up and down. But Marcie had to come up for air, and after gasping several times, filled her lungs and went under again; this time she knelt on the floor of the pool and jerked him hard but not fast, the water prevented that – and as she applied her special form of suction to him, she reached down and rolled his balls around. The overall technique did its job well.

Marcie felt his scrotum tighten and knew he was going to come soon.

Hurriedly, she urged him up the pool steps until both were mostly out of the water.

"He's gonna come Evie," she gasped, "wanna share it?"

"Yeah! Yeah!" The younger girl almost shouted, and knelt beside Marcie who still had Tucker in her hand jerking him off, now doing it at a much faster pace.

INSERT: EVIE GETS FACIAL

"Coming!" Tucker growled, his face already a grotesque grimace as he forced his seed to explode in first Marcie's face and then Evie's, thanks to Marcie's skillful direction of his heavy cock. Marcie's face was covered with his first eruption, from her right eyebrow to her chin; and Evie managed to take the second line of ejaculate right on her protruding tongue.

Marcie kept jerking him off and to his credit, Tucker spewed several more ropes of opaque sperm on each of them before he finished and sat heavily on the top step to watch as Evie and Marcie kissed and exchanged his seed from mouth to mouth, stopping only to replenish the supply with Evie licking it from Marcie's face and devilishly returning it to her with another series of French kisses.

Both girls were incredibly turned on. Evie had her hand between her legs, rubbing her now fully exposed pinkish clit with two fingers. Marcie was about to do the same, but Tucker had caught his breath and picked her up by her calves, and threw her, sending her sprawling into the pool, where she rose up sputtering.

INSERT: EVIE 11

"I'm going down on you, Marcie," he said and she grabbed the edge of the pool to right herself as his head went between her legs and converged upon her cunt. Tucker went right to her most sensitive parts, the smaller lips, commonly called the labia minora, which was already fully stimulated and engorged with blood.

As he drew on her and absorbs some of her bodily fluid, he found it surprisingly sweet. Usually a woman tastes somewhat salty; as does most men's semen. For it to have a sweet taste usually means the woman is ovulating.

Marcie's thighs promptly clamped tightly around his head. She only vaguely noticed that she was making high-pitched squealing sounds, saying things like, "That's it! That's it! That's it!"

It wasn't too long before Tucker hauled her body out of the pool and carried her to the chaise lounge where he set her down and knelt between her legs again.

Evie watched Marcie's stomach muscles flutter when Tucker's tongue entered her again. Then she shuddered in anticipation and moaned, "Please someone, touch me, please touch me!"

Ever the gentleman and cocksman supreme, Tucker wet his finger in Marcie's gushing cunt and reached out to Evie, who promptly placed her cunt where he could find it easily.

His timing was perfect. His finger slithered into her slit and pumped three times before she shrieked with pleasure. He changed tactics with Marcie, moving his tongue to her anus and slowly traced his way along the edge, then just as slowly he retreated back to her clitoris, but left his thumb to draw slow circles around her puckered rim while simultaneously flicking his tongue over her tremendously engorged clit.