More Dutch & Rosa Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt Marcie shudder violently a split second before she came. She came and came and then collapsed. Without hesitating, Tucker turned to Evie, rising to one knee he continued fingering her as she stood next to him on very unsteady legs.

Lifting her arm, he started to lick her underarm and to her complete surprise, Evie found it intensely pleasing and highly erotic, especially since she'd never thought of that place as being erotic. The combination of licking her underarm and fingering her pussy had her on the brink of a huge orgasm until Tucker stopped both activities.

Evie continued to gyrate, bucking and thrusting, but now it was against thin air. Her eyes were tightly closed and she sensed he had other plans for her and by this time she was amenable to anything he wanted to do to her.

It seemed an eternity, but was only seconds before his magnificent tongue flickered across her pussy.

Tantalizingly close to her clit and she froze in midair, trying to hold onto that delicious sensation, so intense, almost painful. Burst of pleasure imaginable.

Suddenly she felt something else! He had his finger in her ass!

"What!" she bellowed in shock, as he moved it in a little further before slowly pulling it out.

"What the fuck!"

"That's what we're doing . . . we're fucking. This . . ." he sent his digit ratcheting back up her rectum, "is part of it."

"Stop it, it hurts!" She cried and Marcie opened her eyes at the commotion.

He promptly pulled it out and offered it to her. Shaking her head back and forth, Evie shrieked, "Are you crazy?"

"It's you," he said. "I watched you suck your fingers after taking them out of Marcie here. And I saw you taste yourself; and I saw you swap my come mouth to mouth with Marcie, so why not taste your asshole too?"

"No!" she said emphatically.

Marcie spoke for the first time. "Give it to me. I'll try it."

"What?" Evie said, feeling that somehow she'd been tricked and rather than allow Marcie the pleasure of her shit, she took the offered finger into her mouth and licked it clean.

When Tucker removed it she went slack for a moment, then hissed at him, "That was soooo HOT!"

His hand drifted to her faintly haired pubis and began teasing her drooling labia, causing Evie to tremble as her pelvis humped his hand, seeking comfort and pleasure from his questing fingers.

The other hand sought her rose bud once again, this time there was no protest as his finger wormed its way into her, much further than before and soon it was in to the last knuckle as she whimpered in ecstasy at having both holes occupied.

The orgasm arrived -- one long continuous spasm of electricity -- continuing unabated throughout her body, until dizzy and nauseous, she sank to the ground and lost consciousness.

Of course by this time, Tucker was his formidable self, all eleven inches, throbbing for relief and it was Marcie who reached him first as Evie was still out of it on the ground.

"Suck it for me," he said and Marcie sank to her knees in front of him eager to accept him; and after a practice turn at angling her neck to accommodate him parted her lips and absorbed his member in her mouth and began to suck it. Tucker groaned happily as her tongue laved along the length of his cockhead.

"That's good," he said and caressed the top of her head. Marcie appreciated his praise and strove harder to please him, sucking harder, licking faster. Her head bobbed up and down between his legs.

Tucker thought her mouth felt incredible, warm and inviting as Marcie used every trick she had acquired in the short time she had practiced sex. Sucking him avidly, swirling, licking, sucking, sucking, and sucking. She let one hand cup his testicles; tickling first then drawing her long nails in a light scratching circular pattern.

Feeling almost euphoric with the power she held to pleasure him, Marcie naively permitted herself to dream of their future together. Of course, Evie figured prominently in her plans as well.

And so, humming contentedly, she changed tactics and drew him down into her throat, capturing roughly six thick inches before she almost gagged and pulled him from her mouth and rubbing it over her face, teasing the two of them. Her eyes were shut and her face was flushed with lust.

Evie had returned from her orgasmic reverie and sat watching, knowing her turn would come and marveling at the length of him Marcie had managed to throat.

Tucker moaned softly and Marcie made mewing sounds as she licked the underside of his thick, turgid shaft. Then she resumed sucking his cock again, wondering when and how this magnificent stud would gift her with his sperm. She gripped his cheeks firmly and pulled him even closer and deeper into her hungry mouth. On Tucker's behalf let us say that he continued to fuck her face eagerly, but slowly, his hot, throbbing cock glistening in the morning light as it slid in and out of her mouth.

He leaned over to squeeze her nipples, finding them firm and elongated.

Then, lost in her lust, Marcie was holding him with one hand as her other sought her wet cunt. He watched as she placed three, then four fingers inside her. He croaked hoarsely, "Baby, go for it, get the whole hand in there!"

Tucker gripped her hips and made a minor adjustment to her position, parting her legs a little, and Marcie, her sweat stained body glowing in the soft lighting, continued her frenetic fisting.

Evie decided it was time to get involved and positioned herself next to Tucker – on all fours, and tendered her ass to him, her fine black hair sweeping in a lovely curtain over her face, her head turned to one side, expectantly. He nodded down at her.

Marcie saw what Evie was trying to do and pulled on Tucker's shoulder.

"Fuck me, fuck me first," she moaned as she carefully removed her hand from her widely stretched twat.

Looking at the concrete beneath his feet and at Evie's already bright red knees, he opted to move everyone inside and lifted Evie to her feet and took Marcie by the elbow and guided them into the master bedroom beside the pool.

Once inside he said, "This will be easier on all of us if we organize it a little bit. Marcie, how about if you turn around a little bit, so that you're facing toward me more; I'll get on my knees in front of you. Evie, you can sit on the floor, facing the same direction as Marcie. Okay?"

Both nodded, and Tucker stood up. He was bigger than ever. Marcie's eyes widened at the sight of his prick as it virtually waved in the air. Evie's eyes just twinkled in anticipation.

He knelt down on the floor, and leaned forward to kiss Marcie gently on the forehead, surprising her with his gentleness. Then he kissed each of her eyes; then her cheeks; and only then did he touch his lips to hers, and even then it was so soft Marcie fantasized it a feather.

'Why was he going so slowly?' She wondered. But put it out of her mind because it all felt so wonderful. 'So this was what real fucking was like, she decided.'

Now as Tucker kissed Marcie, Evie was kissing him, but considerably further down on his body;

Devil that she was, the nubile teen laid a series of wet kisses along the entire length of his erection, stopping only to gather one of his giant testicles and place it in her tiny mouth.

Smiling at what he considered to be a world class blowjob and from someone as young and he knew, relatively inexperienced as Evie, he lowered his head to Marcie's ripe breasts, taking first one and then the other and sucking hard on them as she moaned against his neck.

He felt her breast swell and harden under his hand, the nipple shooting erect as their lips met. Her lips parted slowly beneath his, her tongue snaking out to fence against his, her lips plucking at his. She sighed and her face became gently suffused with pleasure as he fondled first one breast then the other. His head dipped, his tongue sliding down her neck. And she moaned.

Evie wanting to get his attention focused on her, licked his ass hole and caused him to jerk and moan.

"Oh, yeah baby," he sighed, "don't worry, I'll be with you shortly.

"Better hurry up," she cooed, "I might come without you."

"Wouldn't be the first time would it?" He teased.

"Bastard!" she wailed, but stuck her tongue into his rectum and wriggled it around, delighting in the fact that this was highly arousing to him --- and to her.

Tucker continued sucking on Marcie's breast, adding pressure until she gasped and moaned thickly as his teeth and tongue teased the tips of her breasts. He scrapped his teeth across her left nipple while squeezing, almost crushing the other.

"Mmmmm, yes baby yes," she moaned softly and raised her foot high, pressing it into his crotch. Evie, devil that she was, kissed the sole of Marcie's foot and then took her big toe into her mouth and sucked it.

Tucker's steady breast play had Marcie whimpering and she began to beg him to fuck her.

"Put it in . . . please . . . put it in."

Instead, he bit hard on her nipples and had her teetering on the brink of an orgasm when he pulled her up; leaving Evie sprawled on the floor and carried Marcie to the bed.

In retaliation, she decided to compel him to enter her and grasped his massive erection, caressing it lovingly; her adroit fingers curled perhaps three-quarters of the way around his thick, vein-ridged member and began to jerk it slowly, now rolling it between her open palms.

Evie joined them on the bed and slipped her hand between Marcie's legs, sending two and then three fingers into Marcie's gushy cunt.

Marcie moaned with pleasure at this, but retained her composure enough to slide the foreskin of Tucker's prick back causing him to gasp when her long tongue uncoiled and swirled over his knob. It was incredibly erotic. His loins surged violently, and he fought to control himself. He found his head bent and beaded with sweat; his breath coming in short gulps and his hips jerking uncontrollably at her face.

Marcie's cheeks hollowed and her face distended as she began to suck hard on his incredible erection, jerking it slowly as if nurturing a baby, head bobbing back and forth as her tongue bathed his head with her saliva.

Evie was now licking Marcie's asshole, darting her tongue in about a half-inch and then drawing a circle around her anus.

Finally Tucker reached the point where he could no longer allow her to suck him without losing control and coming before he'd fucked her.

"Ahhh, that's enough of that," He groaned, and tugged her up so that she was on all fours. He was behind her looking at her ass thrust up at him. He watched Evie's fingers thrusting in and out of Marcie's hole then gently took Evie's hand and removed it, placing his massive prick at Marcie's sopping wet, open gash. Her tortured labia spread wide apart by the incessant fingering accepted the first three inches of Tucker's eleven inch prong without difficulty.

Tucker wondered how painful it would be to Marcie if he should try her ass out for size and decided against it. She was far too young for that stuff and so he contented himself with slowly working his thick prick into her.

Marcie loved the feel of him. She felt filled to the brim and yet knew she could take more, she wanted more and was willing to accept the pain that would obviously come with his deeper penetration.

"Gimme more. . . I can take it," she gasped, a wide grimace on her face. "Just. . . just go slow though, okay?"

"Wanna munch on Evie while we try?"

She turned her head to look back over her shoulder at him. He saw that her auburn hair was now plastered to her forehead. "Sure, I'm game," she said.

Tucker waved at Evie. "Evie, grab a pillow and shove it under your ass."

She did so, and gave him a look that said 'what next?'

"Scooch over, that's it, now fix the pillow just so. Right, okay, pull your legs up and try holding them that way."

Now Evie's cunt and asshole were directly in front of Marcie.

"Can you do her, Marcie?"

"Uh huh," she said and gave Evie's twat a tentative lick. Evie moaned. Marcie giggled.

"We're set then," he said and placed his turgid instrument at the mouth of Marcie's cunt and began to grind his way into her.

Somewhat distracted by having to go down on Evie while he was forcing his way into her, Marcie managed to accept a good deal of pain without complaint as the huge member spiraled its way deeper and deeper into her innards.

Soon Marcie was moaning with each thrust, although with her mouth firmly sealed over Evie's cunt the moans were muffled and distorted. There was no indication that she was suffering in any way as she gasped for air, and reapplied her mouth to its hard sucking while rocking back and forth on her hands and knees.

At the point where Tucker had perhaps seven solid inches up Marcie's cunt, he nudged her cervix and immediately pulled back an inch.

"Like it, bitch?" he chuckled. "Tell me if you like it!" He growled.

"God yes!"

He rammed back into her.

"Ohhhh yeah! It . . . it feels so good. It feels so very good!"

"Are you gonna get Evie off?" he inquired, wanting to distract her a little.

"Trying," she said and went back to gobbling on Evie's snatch.

For her part, Evie had two fingers rubbing along her clit. One on each side and every once in a while Tucker, looking over Marcie's shoulder, saw that she would pluck at her labia and kind of stretch it out, then release it before returning to rubbing on the clit once more.

When he felt Marcie start to arch her back and tense up, he slammed his cock in hard and fast, perhaps three or fours times, and as she gasped from the pleasure it brought, he pulled out, dropped to his knees and pressed his face between the cheeks of her ass.

When his tongue began to lick her clit, she went into high gear on Evie, licking, sucking and even adding two fingers to Evie's ass, which was soaked from her copious flow of juices.

Evie came quickly and hard.

Seconds later, Marcie came, almost as quickly and certainly as hard.

While both girls were in the throes of their orgasms, Tucker maneuvered them so that they had in effect changed places with one another and with Evie's thighs shuffled open as wide as possible, he used tow finger to stretch her labia to the max and urged his mammoth cock into her tight confines for the second time that morning.

She groaned, but her hips moved back at him and he found her passage much more receptive this time around. Reaching around her flanks, he captured a nipple and stretched it as he drove his rigid member deeper into her. Evie never took her mouth away from Marcie's cunt, but kept pressing and probing and licking at her girlfriend's coral-colored flesh.

Marcie was in heaven. She had never really stopped coming. And now she was undergoing an almost violent series of non-stop climaxes. And when Evie left her cunt and licked her asshole, she peaked. Evie's tongue drove her wild as it deftly wormed its way into her puckered brown shitter. Marcie passed out from the pure bliss of it all.

Tucker rearranged Evie on her side and reentered her. From this position she could see his enormous length surging into her and she moaned in exquisite delirium.

He in turn, groaned in pleasure at the tight, clinging grip her cuntal walls presented to his weapon as it surged further into her. He realized that almost nine inches had already been accepted by her and grew concerned that he might injure her seriously. Marcia was older and she had not been able to handle this much, but then he realized women were all different down there, some able to accommodate his entire shaft, most were not capable of doing so and therefore he was always on guard against doing serious damage to his lovers.

He caressed her head and smooth, creamy flesh and fondled her firm, succulent breasts, kneading them in turn with his free hand.

Evie loved his technique. He truly made her feel like a woman and she whimpered and buried her head in his chest.

As she discovered his nipples were ultra sensitive and nipped at them wither teeth, Tucker's hand stretched down her body to her rear and he slid his middle finger between her cheeks.

Evie writhed and her legs opened again. He added another finger bringing a loud moan from her lips.

He increased his tempo, moving not deeper at this juncture, but faster. Her breath came only after long intervals as if she were afraid to breathe normally lest it all end.

"I'm getting close now," he warned her.

"I'll come whenever you say," she said, surprising him and he raised her legs high and wide, letting them fall on his broad shoulders and with his hands under her knees he impaled himself in her once more.

With his first thrust, some nine inches into her, Evie's chest heaved, the air rushed from her throat in a rattling gasp as her face twisted in an agony of lust.

She was coming like never before. Her back arched even from that awkward position and she clawed at his shoulders.

Tucker grunted and smiled ruefully as her cunt convulsed frantically on his shaft. Once, twice, three times he surged into her and then he unloaded.

Her hands were on his face, clawing his chest, as he spewed his sperm deep inside her cunt, coating her walls with his seminal fluid and still she clenched him tightly, fighting mightily to keep him inside her.

With a mighty grimace contorting his face; with the veins in his neck seemingly at the bursting point, he ground himself into her one last time before rolling away from her. His cock, like a loose fire hose, flailed wildly about until he captured it in his hand and fed it to her like a mother feeding a baby bird.

Minutes later, both girls lay across his chest. Both were smiling radiantly and caressing his face and neck and giving him a thousand little kisses of deep affection.

"God, you're good," Evie murmured, her face radiant with pleasure. "Very good."

"I have to agree with Evie," Marcie said, and picked up his now semi-flaccid cock to kiss it.

"With bodies like the two of you have to keep happy, I have to be," he laughed, pleased with them and himself. He'd have to give Marilyn a full report, as if the girls wouldn't have already filled her in by the time he saw her that night.

"Now I want to ask a favor of you two."

"What?" Blurted Evie.

"Name it," cried Marcie.

"Howie . . . he's the dude owns this place will be coming by to make sure we haven't trashed it."

"Doesn't he trust us?"

"It's not that, I think he does. But his fiancée will be coming over later and he asked me to make sure that she doesn't find any traces of...."

"Semen," Marcie said, interrupting.

"Or pubic hair," Evie giggled.

"Well, yeah," he admitted, "things like that and the sheets need to be changed and washed."

"I know how to clean house," Evie chirped happily," I'll take care of it.

Marcie visibly relaxed, until she saw Tucker smiling at her.

"What?" she asked.

"There's one more thing."

"And that's?"

"Someone needs to blow him or fuck him."

"And since Evie is doing the house...."

"Right, you get to do Howie."

"Can you guarantee me that he's clean? You know what Marilyn said about guys we have sex with."

"I do, and he's virginally clean."

"I get his cherry?"

"Well, I think his girl friend got that, but that would have been very recently. I know this guy for a long time. He's kind of a nerd, but a nice guy and not bad looking."

"All right I'll do him. . . for you, baby. But you owe me one."

Tucker laughed and said, "I love it when you talk dirty like that."

And so, while Tucker rested, watching the noon news, Evie cleaned house and did the laundry. Marcie spruced up and when Howie arrived, took him out to the pool and blew him.

Then they left for Marilyn's to hear about her big night with her former husband.