More Dutch & Rosa Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly grabbed at his head, trying to hold him steady over her cunt, but he was sweating profusely and her hand slipped off just as his thumb slipped into her ass which had been adequately lubed by her free flowing juices and added another jolt to her rapidly overloaded system.

***

Rosa brought the dildo to a halt and gazed at the light-skinned Alice, thinking and not for the first time that: In certain lighting situations, like this, I'm probably darker skinned than she is. And if anyone had been looking at Rosa's face, they would have noted the latent desire all over it. The fact of the matter was she wanted both Dutch and Alice equally and decided to do something about it.

Just as Alice tugged Dutch's head deeper into her open gash, Rosa's right hand reached toward Alice and stroked her hip, her fingers constantly on the move.

Alice did feel something, but was lost in the pleasures being provided by Dutch's accelerating tonguing of her twat. Rosa's hand began to caress the inside of Alice's thigh next to Dutch's face, and possibly inflamed Alice even more. She let Dutch's cock drop from her mouth in order to see who was joining in. At first she hoped it was Molly, but on seeing it was Rosa, her heart skipped a beat, and as she started to tell Rosa what she would like her to do, Dutch rammed two fingers up her ass and she started to come.

Her body went rigid, her chest was heaving as the initial wave swept over her. Rosa realized what was happening and quickly began to squeeze both of Alice's nipples, stretching them out to what was close to their bursting point, the sudden rush of pain only added to the intensity of Alice's pleasurable experience.

"Ahhhhhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!" she sobbed, and involuntarily caused her cunt to contract on his tongue. Surprised by this occurrence, Dutch moved to her clit; attacking it with relish, as the climactic spasms gathered renewed energy and ravaged Alice's nervous system.

She had both hands in his hair now, pulling him down and onto her yearning cuntal lips, her hips jerking almost uncontrollably as she rode through her tumultuous climax.

***

Molly was on the verge of her own climax and Robert, very much aware of how close she was decided the time was ripe. He wanted to fuck her now, before she came in order to ride her through the first come and to bring on the second and possibly a third before he himself spewed into her.

He rolled her over into what most call the 'spoon' position, placed the tip of his prick against the sopping entrance to her cunt and groaned happily as Molly took him in her hand and slid him inside her.

Molly held her top leg up, making it easy for Robert to maximize his penetration. What Robert also realized a moment later was that now the others could see his shaft as it plunged in and out of Molly's frothy cunt.

What he didn't realize was that the others were occupied with their own nasty actions; fucking and sucking to their hearts content on one another, lost in their own sexual frenzy, and never noticed him as he fucked Molly to her first orgasm.

Abandoning Alice, Dutch rolled over on his back and Rosa straddled him, holding herself up, not allowing his throbbing cock to enter her, not yet. With the dildo in her mouth, she slowly lowered herself upon his thick prick, savoring the feeling of his heavily veined cock as it rubbed the walls of her vagina as she took him deep into her center.

Now sucking on the dildo Rosa almost chokes with giddy lust as she deliberately starts to tease him; flexing her belly she causes her cunt muscles to move inward, thereby caressing his thickness on its journey to her deepest recesses.

Dutch moans, "Christ that feels good!" And begins to heave his hips upward, seeking release and what he knows will be a gigantic load spewing into Rosa.

Alice is only a bystander, watching them through glazed eyes as her orgasm slowly subsides.

Rosa recognized that her time was short and rode Dutch harder. With her back arched, breasts jouncing and long black hair whirling this way and that, she tried to fit the dildo into her ass, but failed simply because her position didn't permit it.

Dutch pumped frantically, his legs spread; heels dug into the mattress for added leverage. And as he started to cum, their eyes locked on one another's. Her ass slapped his thighs one last time, and then he was riding the whirlwind to ecstasy and filling her cunt with his sperm.

Rosa went rigid feeling him flooding her vagina, and with his second spurt, she came herself, with a long, shuddering moan, rocking hard against his rigid flesh in her slitted sheath.

Molly and Robert both saw them come and that sent the two of them off as well. And when they finish, Molly collapsed upon his black torso then rolled over on her back, limp and breathless --- reveling in the twitching, throbbing meat still soaking in her juicy cum filled pussy, with a magnificently satisfied smile on her face.

Alice sufficiently recovered by this point, decided to induce Dutch into another round of lovemaking. Lying on her back with her legs wide open and a pillow tucked under her head for comfort, she raised a hand, and bent a finger in a decidedly come hither gesture to Dutch.

"We really need a couple more guys for this kind of fun," he said with a straight face, then glanced down at Rosa who was still in the final throes of her orgasm and resting comfortably near Alice's feet.

"Two will do," Alice replied with a lewd grin. And then with one hand circling his cock and the other behind his ass, she guided him to her waiting mouth.

"We never finished the first round, sweetie," she hissed and then swallowed his entire organ, tasting Rosa and herself on him, laving her tongue over the underside of his prick and giggling when he gave an involuntary flex of his hips.

As Dutch felt his thick cock renewing itself he began to slide in and out of her sucking jaws. Alice, tickled pink with his rapid recovery, began to take him deeper with each stroke.

Molly was recovering too, and without a word to Robert, slithered across the bed and lay across Alice's still writhing thighs. Alice relinquished the fat prick from her mouth and gazed directly at Molly, wanting her, wanting Molly to want her.

"Do you like my tits, Molly?" Alice inquired.

"Oh, yes, they're very impressive, Alice."

Rosa lying beside the two, snorted, as she found Molly's comment very amusing and she was feeling, well... kind of satisfied... for the moment.

Alice smiled on hearing Rosa snort, and asked, "So why not take advantage of the view and maybe... play with yourself while you look at them?

Molly drew a deep breath.

"See how big my nipples are getting? I bet you could milk them out another inch, what do you think?"

"I think I'd like to try it," Molly said, still smoldering within her loins from the memory of Robert's big black cock.

"So," Alice said, licking her lips lasciviously, "go on, play with yourself while you look at them. I know how hot they're making you."

"Mmmm, I do like them," Molly whispered, sending two, then three fingers into her juicy pussy.

"Put as many as you can in there," Alice giggled, making her tits jounce up and down.

Molly easily added another finger and a froth of bubbles made it seem that her juices had turned to cream. A dreamy look crossed her face.

"Are you going to come, baby? Oh, yes, I think you are. Wait, no, don't stop moving the fingers. Come here, suck on them for me."

Molly, already close to coming, clamped her lips down on Alice's right nipple as she continued masturbating.

'It's odd," she thought, "a day or so ago I'd have thought someone was crazy if they suggested I'd ever be doing this, and now I'm loving it. The more perverse it gets, the hotter I get. I want to eat both of these women and want to fuck their men too."

She started to chew on Alice's rubbery tip.

Alice moaned.

"I want to be covered with the guy's cum," Molly thought as she tormented Alice's nipple a little more before switching to the other, which was now actually longer than earlier.

"I want to wake up with both Rosa and Alice's taste in my mouth. I want Dutch to fuck me in the ass while Robert takes my pussy, or maybe the other way around, it doesn't matter."

Molly's fingers had furrowed their way inside her so that they were now fully encased in her snatch enabling her to discover her 'G' spot; and after massaging it for a minute, she came hard --- grunting and spitting the breast from her mouth as she strove to regain some air in her lungs.

Rosa replaced her at Alice's breast, sucking and chewing hard, knowing Alice would get off from it if she kept on and she was proven right as Alice went stiff and quickly put a finger in her hole, stirred it in and out and came herself.

Both lay panting from the unexpected release.

With some derision in her voice, Rosa said to them, "so it's all right for you two to get off, now what about me?" Her hands cupped both of her lovely breasts, seemingly offering one to each of the panting women.

Robert and Dutch were now stoking their respective tools, coaxing themselves back into action. And with the show the women were providing, they knew it was only a matter of time before they would impale themselves in the women again.

Alice and Molly knelt in front of Rosa. Each took a breast in their hands and vigorously massaged it. Rosa closed her eyes and enjoyed the marvelous sensations coursing through her body from this attention to her overly sensitive breasts.

Molly's hand drifted to Rosa's pussy and sent a finger inside. Causing Rosa to exclaim,

"Oh god... where have you been all my life?"

Her words triggered Molly so that she came again although her mouth never relinquished Rosa's pert nub.

"Look what sucking tittie can do for you," Alice laughed as she pointed to Molly's belly as she spasmed through another orgasm.

"God, girls," Rosa whined, don't stop sucking just yet. It feels so good I might come!"

"If you haven't noticed, Molly beat you to it and she's doing the sucking."

"Oh, oh, oh, that's so hot!" Rosa moaned. "Suck my tits. Suck my cunt, suck me, fuck me, I need to come!"

Alice, without further warning leaned over and kissed Rosa passionately, moving her tongue against the other woman's lips, her hands lightly running up and down the length of her body.

Molly, having at least partially recovered her senses, likewise put her hands on Rosa's waist and then ran them up to cup the dusky toned, half-Latin woman's huge breasts.

"Like them?" Rosa asked.

Molly nodded and then gasped as Rosa leaned down to kiss her own pink nipple. Rosa went from one to the other, licking and sucking the nipples, drawing them out to their full length.

***

Across the bed, the light still shone on Dutch's turgid penis, but there was a beige colored hand cupping the heavy balls hanging below it. The ever greedy Alice appeared to want even more action as her other hand had wandered down and was caressing the fullness of Molly's ass. Molly was surprised to find that the other woman knew how sensitive she was there. Molly's ass was supple, yet firm like the rest of her -- but she secretly knew it was one of her more alluring features. Apparently Alice agreed. Slowly, Molly pushed her pelvis into the other girl's.

Molly flinched as a hand found her vagina and then relaxed her thighs to let her lips open to the insistence of Alice's fingers.

"I hope he's getting his eyes full!" Alice remarked, she had abandoned Dutch's member to concentrate on the two women next to her.

Molly murmured deep in her throat and let her hand drift away from Rosa's body and back to her own.

"It's not too much for you, is it?" Alice asked.

"No."

The one word spoke volumes.

Alice's tongue ran a trace down to her navel and swirled there a moment before proceeding further down. It stopped just below the line of her pubic hair, and Molly fell back spreading her legs and urging the soft head down to where her clitoris throbbed once more.

Alice felt so, so good, and the idea of the men watching them awaiting one or all of them excited her even more until she realized that Rosa was being sorely neglected in favor of the newer enticement provided by Molly. She disengaged herself from her entanglement with Molly and moved in on her old friend and co-conspirator.

The tingling in Rosa's breasts intensified as Molly's hand joined Alice's. Rosa found her breathing becoming shaky. She felt Alice's hot breath on her legs. Knowing she was now the center of attention made her head swim. She gasped with joy as Alice's talented tongue found her cuntal folds and delved further inside her vaginal walls. She moaned and Molly bit hard on Rosa's engorged nipple, eliciting additional sensual titillation to her nervous system.

Alice's tongue sluiced deeper and the tension created in Rosa's twat caused her to raise her hips in a feeble attempt to entice even more of the teasing tongue into her scalding hot cunt, which by this point had begun to shudder, sending signals to the rest of her body to take similar action.

Rosa's head bent back and her spine arched dangerously. As her orgasm hit, a virtual flood gushed forth from between her legs and Alice frantically tried to lap it all up. To Alice's pleasant surprise another mouth quickly joined hers at the juncture of Rosa's flooded entrance --- Molly had brought the Calvary.

In tandem they lapped most of Rosa's juices up and then shared a long sensual kiss, ending it only to approach Rosa and alternatively swap lovingly the remnants of her juices with her.

Rosa was sated, for the moment.