More Dutch & Rosa Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh!" Molly attempted to gulp in some much needed air.

Rosa waited patiently and then kissed her lovingly while rotating her fist inside Molly's well juiced pussy.

"AHHHHH!" Molly groaned in sheer pleasure.

Rosa commenced fucking her, wanting her to come, yet wanting this to last and last and last because she so enjoyed bringing this lovely woman pleasure unlike any she had ever experienced before.

Because the cavity of Molly's pussy was shallow and tight Rosa had a rather easy time of it and did not have to force her way in any deeper than she already had. Now she merely twisted her fist from left to right causing sensations that were almost to much for poor Molly to bear simply because the movement brought so much gratification.

Rosa slid back down between Molly's spread thighs in order to get proper leverage, and to avoid cramping her own arm muscles.

Alice was pumping her fingers in and out of Molly's enlarged asshole when Molly started to come.

"OHHH JESUS! OH! OH! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!"

"Coming baby?" Rosa asked twisting her fist as fast as she could.

"YESYESYESYESYES!"

"OHMUHGOD! "OHMUHGOD! "OHMUHGOD! "OHMUHGOD! "OHMUHGOD!"

She bellowed, bleated and snorted, pumping her groin up into Rosa's fist, gagging helplessly as Alice plunged her fingers in deeper and deeper into her ass.

Molly's lean, limber torso had Robert and Dutch in the highest state of arousal possible without actually ejaculating as she twisted and writhed and undulated in a frenzy of uncontrolled ecstasy.

She continued to come, her face torn by excruciating rapture. Rosa could feel the convulsion of Molly's cunt in her fingers and made a note to ask Alice if she experienced the same feeling on her end.

Molly sobbed loudly and reached down with both hands to clutch Rosa's forearm where it protruded from her cunt. Insane with desire, she held Rosa's arm and jammed her pussy down on her fist, tossing her head from side to side and groaning in agony and incalculable joy as yet another shattering orgasm gripped her sweat-soaked body.

The bed shook so much that Rosa briefly feared it might collapse. While Molly, still fiercely clutching Rosa's forearm, arched her back, shuddered twice and collapsed back onto the chaise lounge, unconscious.

Rosa carefully extricated her hand. The emotional undercurrent of the moment caused Rosa to slowly lick Molly's juices from her hand, savoring the indescribable taste. Raising her eyes, she noted Alice with the two fingers in her mouth, sucking them as if it were a penis.

"We better go brush our teeth," Alice giggled, after popping the fingers out, "or our gentlemen won't want to kiss us... or worse."

They scampered into the bathroom intent on brushing their teeth while Robert and Dutch made sure Molly was all right and then prepared things for the women's return.

***

No sooner had the girls returned to the edge of the hot tub than Robert forced Alice to her knees and she was sucking his black dick as though forcing ice cream up a straw. Her cheeks hallowed and her head rocked back and forth with uninhibited abandon.

"Suck it, Baby!" Robby snarled. "Suck my cock!"

"Mmmphhh," Alice responded, unable or unwilling to let go.

"Oh, you sweet, nasty bitch," Robby growled. "Oh, yeah, suck my fucking cock!"

Alice looked up at him and nodded invitingly.

"Mmm hmm," she chortled, then squeezed the base of his massive erection to prevent his coming before she was ready to permit it.

Both Rosa and Dutch knew who was really in command of that situation. Dutch had his arm around Rosa, fondling her right breast. She, in turn was gently rubbing her fingers along his thick girth, seeking his testicles. For some reason, his balls fascinated her. They were so soft and pliable, so vulnerable and yet they carried within the gift of life.

Robert's head flew back and he cried out. His hand's were on Alice's head, but there was no real need for it since Alice was eagerly devouring his load, her eyes grown larger than life as her mouth filled with his seed. She raked her fingernails under his balls, which only made him groan louder and caused him to send forth one last spurt.

"Let me see it before you swallow," cried Molly, who to everyone's surprise had recovered from her fisting ordeal.

Alice turned toward Molly, cheeks all puffed out.

Molly moved closer, kneeling beside Alice, who opened her mouth just a bit too fast, spilling some of the opaque fluid into her hand. Molly was quick to take the hand and lick it clean.

"Mmmmm, that's was good!" She exclaimed, looking up into Alice's dark brown eyes.

.

Alice tilted her chin up and opened her mouth wide her tongue was a foamy sea of white come. Then she closed her mouth, smiled at Molly and shivered as she swallowed all of it down her throat.

***

Rosa led Dutch to the chaise lounge and had him sit. Then she knelt before him and looked at his hardon as it curved back toward his stomach. Very gently she urged it back down with her hand until she could touch it with her tongue. He moaned lightly as her tongue caressed the head of his cock.

"Honey," Rosa asked, "Want me to climb aboard?"

"Not yet. Just keep sucking...Please."

The "please" was long and drawn out. Rosa went back to sucking his cock and the others watched as her head bobbed over his groin, her black hair bouncing about on his genitalia.

He felt himself getting ready to come and halted Rosa temporarily.

"Climb on now, baby!" Was all he had to say and she was over him, guiding his cock to her cunt.

Rosa took a moment to rub him up and down the lips of her vagina to ensure there was some lubrication. It had been a while since she had been stimulated down there and while she was hotter than hell for him, she was old enough to know from experience that one should take certain precautions. Satisfied that she was now wet enough to accept his fat cock, she lowered herself downward, and then sat on his bowed cock.

As soon as he entered her, he began to thrust into her.

Rosa sensed this would be a short ride, for hadn't Robert come rather quickly for Alice?

But he would surprise her.

His lunging prick missed its target and he popped from her warm, squishy sheath.

"OHH!" Rosa gasped at the loss and quickly pushed him back inside her. Now it was she who was getting frantic. She wanted to come with him. She feared it might just be the last time of the evening and then wondered how many times she had gotten laid that night, but couldn't remember. Didn't want to remember, all she cared about was now – and she began to buck into his thrusts. Her sodden cunt began to issue forth loud frothy sucking sounds as he plunged into her deepest parts.

Robert heard the sound and grew erect once more. Molly saw him and beckoned him to her. Alice frowned, disappointed at being left alone, but reconciled to the fact that if Molly was happy she was happy, for Molly was certainly a great find.

Dutch was fiercely concentrating on holding back; his cock felt great. It was as if he controlled himself he could last and last.

Rosa sat astride him, bucking against him rhythm. She felt almost dizzy with lust and needed to breathe through her mouth.

He gazed up at her and saw her nostrils flare and fucked her harder and faster; grunting with satisfaction at seeing the perspiration beading on her breasts and neck. By this point, Dutch was grunting with each thrust of his thick prick into Rosa's inner sanctum.

***

Only Robert heard the door chimes, and left to admit the three men who would fuck the women into oblivion.

Dutch didn't hear because he was giving everything he had left to his beloved Rosa.

Molly didn't hear because Alice had her head between her legs and was licking fiercely at her swollen clit.

Alice didn't hear because her head was pulsating with the rush of blood to her nervous system as she tantalized Molly's clit.

Rosa didn't hear because she was coming.

AHH! I'm coming like crazy!" She screamed out through tautly corded neck muscles.

She was sore and couldn't remember the last time anyone made her sore. Her next thought was more precise. She couldn't remember shit right now, she was too busy coming.

Dutch didn't hear them enter the room because he was unloading himself into Rosa's cunt; coming hard, but without much sperm to show for it. Still it was a good climax all the same.

"People," Robert sang out, "I'd like you to meet Big Mitchie, Long Dong Silver and the "Tool."

Everyone spun around to see what Robert was talking about.

Each of the women was stunned; but for different reasons.

12