More Fun with Frank & Bill Ch. 03

Story Info
Teasing in local store leads to fun.
1.6k words
4.44
24.4k
7
4

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just thought I would share an experience I had with Bill and Frank, my senior lovers, from a while ago.

The experience didn't include full sex, well not at the time anyway, but it centered around me being a bit of a tease and a show off at a local supermarket.

Frank has often enjoyed me going out with him in public dressed provocatively. Something I equally enjoy doing, as does my husband Mike.

On this occasion Frank and Bill where both feeling decidedly fruity!

I had built up a little flex time at work and had managed to get a full day off. Bill had been staying over at Franks, and so early in the morning, I was paid a visit by my two, randy older lovers.

After a coffee and a chat they decided they wanted to spice things up a bit and had planned a day of me 'slutting' about, as they so pointedly put it!

They had made an itinerary for us to follow, all very organised and had even decided on how I was to dress for the occasion.

Bill had bought a new pair of seamed, black, nylon stockings and a new suspender belt set for me.

Frank had been equally busy, buying me a nice new, if rather short, black flared mini skirt. A pair of new black high heels, with a nice strap (just the way he likes them) and a new set of bra and panties to go with it all.

They have told me its a present for them, that I will also get the benefit of, the cheeky old buggers!

After a shower and change I was ready.

I have to say that the skirt, being rather shortish, just covers the stockings, although when I bend over, the full effect becomes visible so to speak. Add to the equation the heels, and I have to say my legs look rather good in the ensemble, and altogether I was feeling and looking (according to my old boys) horny already.

I was asked to apply a little extra make up as well.

To finish off the 'tarty look' as Bill calls it.

So, here I was dressed in very high strap style high heels, a black mini skirt, that barely comes to about half of the way down my thighs, black seamed nylons, my black blouse that is see through in the right light, and to finish the look, over the top, heavy makeup, lipstick, blusher etc.

All in all I looked a right fucking tart as Frank so eloquently put it to me!

The plan was for us to go shopping first, the two of them in tow, then later to head for some lunch at a local bar and see what developed from there.

The guys were sporting massive stiffys already, with the anticipation of seeing me out and about like this and they were very much looking forward to enjoying the leering looks that I may get, as Bill said to me.

Before setting off I needed a little dutch courage, and so found myself enjoying a wee G&T at 11am!

They had planned on me not driving for the day so Bill got the job of chauffeur. Off we set, an odd trio, for our first part of the morning's fun.

Our first port of call was a local grocers I usually use to buy my fruit and veg, they have the biggest carrots, cucumbers and other veg that I have found in any supermarket. It is where I always buy my veg, both for cooking and for fucking!

I get a thrill of buying it from there, as I am sure the young guys who work in the store, mainly Polish or Eastern European lads, all have guessed what I am up too!

I stepped out of the car and immediately a little gust of wind caught my skirt, raising it up and giving a clear view of my full legs encased in the new seamed black stockings.

"That's a promising start," Bill laughed as I straightened myself off. Checking around me to see if anyone had noticed.

"Very lovely," was Franks response as we made our way to the main entrance.

My high heels clicked and clacked as we entered the store doorway, my pussy was beginning to get very moist indeed.

I could see one of the young shop lads staring at me as we walked in. And this was only the start of our sexy day!

As we fully entered the store, Frank made his way ahead of me. So as to get a better view, as he put it.

Bill was, at this point, several paces behind me.

I walked into the first aisle, my heels again loudly clicking as I wiggled my way into the store further. I then became acutely aware of the young lad, who had seen me earlier, appearing at the bottom of the aisle too.

Frank assured me later I looked a right, 'cock pleasing sight. All legs' and looking like 'a right fucking slapper.'

I wiggled my way down the aisle, slowly filling my shopping trolley. I stretched up to reach a tin from one of the adjacent shelves. Bill later told me that as I did so, my skirt lifted far enough up to expose my stocking tops.

The young shop lad disappeared, and to be honest I was a tad disappointed!

I needn't have been!

Within seconds he reappeared with another one of his young colleagues.

At this point my cunt was sopping wet, my new thin panties already heavily wet from my leaking fanny juices.

I gulped and decided to just enjoy it. I knew I had the protection of my two boys and the store was almost empty, save for us. My lust was over taking me again.

I again wiggled down the aisle, this time leaning forward and downwards to pick up some more tinned goods.

My tits were heaving against my blouse and again Frank later told me that the young lads had a cracking sight of my tits as I did so.

I stayed bent over, hoping my two young admirers were getting an eyeful of my titties, and hoping their young pricks were stirring in their trousers!

About half way down the aisle, and no more than ten to fifteen feet away from the young lads, I decided to give them a glimpse of my arse.

I turned around and exaggerated leaning over to again pick something from a lower shelf.

Bill had by this point gone ahead and had joined Frank in ogling me from pretty much the same position as the two young lads.

I bent over, making sure that as I did so my legs slightly parted, knowing full well my skirt would rise and flare up from the back.

I was absolutely fucking soaking at this stage.

Bill later described in detail, (as I sucked his cock) what they could all see and how they heard the two lads talking about me as they eagerly listened.

He told me ... my mini skirt had flared and rose up, causing my full arse, in my black panties to be visible. My seamed stockings could be fully seen from my shoes to my stocking tops, and a damp, darker, patch was clearly visible around my gusset or cunt area.

The two lads initially whispered to each other as I sluttishly bent over, holding the pose for far longer than I needed too.

Bill heard them say the following things to each other...

"Look at the fucking legs on her."

"Fucking hell the slut must know she can be seen."

"Christ the bitch has great legs."

"Jesus she is wet, you can see a fucking wet patch. What a dirty slag."

At this point I was virtually past caring.

From the bending down and stretching up, my skirt had ridden up and was statically clinging to my stocking tops.

I made no attempts at pulling it down. My nipples were as stiff as ball bearings and my tits were heaving in my semi see through blouse.

I walked down the aisle slowly, trying my best wiggle. As I approached the two lads, I could feel their eyes devouring me. Bill and Frank had sidled past me giving me a cheeky grin each as they did so.

I was now no more than three to four feet away from the two young shop workers, both of whom were busying themselves on the other side of the aisle as I neared them.

Once beside them I again lent over, again fully exposing my seamed stockings from the rear. My tiny mini skirt riding ever higher up, and my wet, damp, dark panties gusset blatantly evident, as I bent over to pick up a huge cucumber from the lower rack of vegetables.

I again stayed bent over far longer than I needed too. Spreading my legs a little wider this time. I could feel all the guys eyes burning against my arse and legs.

At this point it was obvious I was displaying myself to them. I was so turned on that, again I made no attempt in straightening my ever rising skirt. Bill and Frank had again passed me, now they stood at the bottom of the aisle.

At this point I simply bent down into a squatting position on my legs.

I did so to pick up another vegetable from the lower rack. This time however I did it facing the two young boys, both only a few feet away from me. As I did so I eased my legs apart so that they had a clear, frontal up-skirt view of me.

I rested back a little, using the rack to lean against and spread my legs as wide as I could dare. Frank and Bill had sidled up a little and were standing beside the two young lads.

I looked up and caught the eyes of one of the young shop lads as he stared at my spread stocking-ed legs.