More Fun with Frank & Bill Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me up your cunt, Anna?" was his bawdy question.

I spat back the answer.

"Yes go on then, fucking stuff me, fucking get them both up me, you dirty young fuckers."

They both thrust at me, and I was easily penetrated by both of their tools. I was now facing forward with Steve underneath me, Peter on top. Frank and Bill quickly moved to each side to support my legs. They took hold of one each to separate them as I was double penetrated.

"Get your cock in her mouth son," they instructed Keith. With this, he moved to my head, stood at my side, and fed me his cock.

"You are one dirty fucker," he said as I licked his condom-encased cock end.

The position was a difficult one to maintain, so I was again repositioned. This time, Keith got underneath me and I climbed on top of him. His young prick was sliding up my cunt within seconds, as Frank moved to my rear. Frank's cock nudged my ass-hole, and I was soon again fully stuffed. This position was easier to maintain, and I received a good hard arse fucking from Frank as Keith's cock filled my pussy.

This position was repeated, with the guys taking turns to be under me, and up my cunt, and behind me, and fucking my arse hole.

By now, both my red stockings were ripped and adrift from the suspenders that had once held them in place. As I continued to be double fucked, I often had one or two of the guys feeding me their cocks at my face at the same time. Trying my best to orally pleasure them was hard, as the fucking I was now taking was intense.

After a few turns each, my arse was getting very sore, my cunt was gaping, wet, wide, red and puffy.

For the final fucking I was to receive, during this session, I was treated to a double helping of cock up my cunt hole.

It was Steve's idea. To give my arse a rest, he and Keith both slid their cocks beside my fanny hole in the same position. It felt wonderful.

"Oh, fuck yes," I moaned. "That's fucking amazing. Go on, get them both up my cunny," I urged them on.

This was repeated by the other guys all having a turn at double filling my cunt. The easiest position we found was me sat on the sofa, one of the guys under me, sliding his prick up my well-splayed quim. Then the other guy would kneel in front of us, my legs spread wide and supported. This afforded easy access, and the sensation of having two cocks up my pussy was simply orgasmic!

The fucking was almost over, for the time being, and I desperately wanted spunk.

"Fucking come on then you lot," I said.

"When do I get my cream?"

Peter was the first to spunk up. He was on top of me, riding my cunt alongside Bill's cock when he announced his intention to cum.

"I'm going to fucking cover your tits," he told me. With this, he pulled his length from up me and ripped off his condom. He then beckoned me forwards slightly, Bill and I shuffling to allow him to get at my tits. His cum started flowing from his young tool. Spurt after spurt crashed against my tits, splashing some onto my belly and coating my titties in his creamy, white juice.

Bill then said he was coming too and, by sliding his cock out of my cunt, he began spurting up over my pussy. His cum shot over my lips and onto my stomach, some of it mingling with Peters.

I got up from the sofa and sat opposite in one of the armchairs.

"Come on then, boys, fucking cover me," I ordered.

Bill and Peter had sat down on the sofa, their cocks softening after their torrents of cum had been given to me.

Steve and Frank stood at either side of me, Steve sliding his rubber off. They both wanked fast and hard directly in front of my face, one at either side. I was first splashed with shots of Frank's spunk. It burst over my face, coating my nose, cheek and lips. It ran down, trickling over my face in its white, silky streams. Steve then announced his cumming.

"Fucking yes," he shouted, and his spurts shot onto my face to join Frank's.

Dripping in their cum, I simply sat back, Steve's final spurts splashing across my neck and running down onto my boobs.

Keith was the last to spunk up.

"Let me fuck you again?" he asked.

I smiled, a cum-covered smile.

I got onto all fours facing the three guys now relaxing on the sofa. Their job had been done. They now watched young Keith pound at me from behind, pulling at my hair as he did so. My tits and face dripped with four sets of spunk. It ran off my face onto the carpet as Keith took me doggy style.

The others urged him on.

"Fucking hell, Anna, you're covered in it," Frank told me.

"It's fucking everywhere," Steve added.

"I want fucking more," was my filthy answer as Keith continued to fuck me harder and harder.

As he rode me, I bucked back at him, my arse slapping to meet his young thrusts like a dirty bitch on heat.

"I'm gonna spunk up," Keith exclaimed.

With this, he withdrew his cock from me, pulled off his rubber and began to spunk up, the first shot hitting my arse, the second and third spurting over my back and splashing my hair as it washed up and over me. The final two spurts dribbled onto my arse cheeks.

I stayed on all fours to give the guys a chance to admire their handiwork. My arse and back were plastered in spunk. It dripped from my nose and face, and my tits had globs of cum hanging from them. My once neatly pigtailed hair was now a mess, spunk splattered up the back of it, and it hung in loose bunches, my hair bobbles clinging on desperately to my matted hair ends.

My stockings were torn, tattered and laddered. My left one had rolled down to my black high heel and the right one was about knee length only. I had red bites on my tits from the chewing they had taken, and my cunt was red, swollen and puffy. Cum dripped off it as I knelt on all fours in front of my fuck partners.

I had been well and truly fucked, and had adored every second.

I was plastered in goo. I had been fucked, used and spunked all over by my five men and this was only our first session.

12