More Indecent Exposure

Story Info
Librarian gets checked out.
1.8k words
4.31
37.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julirose
Julirose
24 Followers

“Excuse me, miss.” A tall Asian male in his mid thirties, wearing tan khaki pants and a pale blue v-neck t-shirt stood at the front desk. Laurel stopped checking in books and stood to face him.

”May I help you?” She smiled politely at him.

“Yes, miss.” His dark brown eyes focused on her black strapless demi-bra, which was clearly visible beneath her white silk blouse. “I am looking for the librarian,” he continued.

“Well, you’ve found her.” Laurel responded as she surveyed his muscular arms.

“I was wondering if you could recommend some books.” He leaned over the counter while he spoke, “A friend of mine said that you had an excellent collection of erotic literature.”

“It’s almost closing time,” Laurel protested.

“We have an hour,” he insisted.

“Those books are kept in a special room,” she started to make excuses, “I would need to get the key from the office.”

“I was told that you would please me,” James snarled “Are you going to make a liar out of Alesandr?” Laurel shook her head and motioned to the staff elevator behind the counter, “The collection is kept upstairs.” Laurel watched as James walked to the elevator; his muscles rippled beneath his shirt. He stood politely behind her in the elevator as it ascended beyond the public stacks to the sixth floor.

“It’s this way,” she said, motioning toward the far wall. James followed her toward the back of the library. Her high-heels clicked on the tile floor as she walked. Her black linen skirt rustled as her hips swayed beneath it.

She opened the door and ushered him into the room. He paused briefly at the doorway to introduce himself. “My name is James,” he declared, “In case you were wondering.” He settled into a large leather chair and smiled, “so? What do you recommend?”

Laurel quickly followed him inside and locked the privacy bolt. “We have all types of erotica here.” She leaned against a ladder, “Do you have a preference for any particular style? Gothic novels? Bondage? Vampires?” She pulled a book down from a nearby shelf and offered it to him, “Erotic science fiction?”

His smile widened, “The more exotic the better.” He grabbed the book from her hands and flipped it open. “Here read this passage,” he demanded, “aloud.” Laurel took the opened book from his hands and began reading. “Ensign Kelly emerged from the shower, grabbed a large white towel and started drying off her ample form, unaware of the alien creature observing her. As she bent down to dry her legs, he reached out a tentacle and gently wiped her naked ass. She swatted at the intruder with her towel, only to have it yanked out of her hand. Shannon backed slowly away from the massive being while she searched desperately for an escape route.”

“He opened his giant mouth and extended his long supple tongue to lick the glistening drops of water from her naked body. She gasped as his sandpaper tongue slid across her mound. Her nipples hardened as he caressed her silken orbs. Intrigued by these phenomena, he dragged his tongue up her body again. Shannon’s body quivered as it rubbed against her hairy mound; her breasts swelled as he lingered over her nipples. Shannon attempted to ignore the growing pleasure of his attention; she bit at her lip in a futile attempt to stifle her moans. The space between her legs dampened as his licking intensified; the tip of his tongue probed for the source of the moisture.”

“Overwhelmed by pleasure, Shannon’s body sank down the wall, spreading her knees. He lapped hungrily at her flowing juices between her now parted thighs. He lurched forward and covered her mound with his large maw; he forced his tongue deep into her weeping hole and pinned her against the stainless steel. Her uncontrollable quivering forced his tongue deeper until it filled her cavity. He lapped at her moisture until his thirst was sated and then abandoned the quivering female to search for his mate.”

“Do you have anything dealing with sex in public spaces?” he teased. James pulled Laurel down onto his lap and slipped his hand between her thighs. Without being asked, she spread her legs wide enough for him to slide his fingers into her moist chamber. “You are well trained,” he commented as he slid his hand up her thigh and felt her shaved mound. He rubbed her clit with his thumb and smiled, amused that her nipples popped free of her bra as they reached full erection. Her juices began to flow down her thighs. “I will have my way with you when I am ready.” Her pushed her off his lap, “now find me another book.” Laurel complied with his request and began to read the passage to which the book fell open.

“Nadia’s breasts bounced as she ran barefoot through the dense forest. Wild dogs had discovered her bathing and she did not have time to throw on her frock before escaping into the woods. She ran quickly through the trees as the hounds brayed behind her. The thorn bushes tore at her legs as she hurried ahead of the pursuing beasts. The pack chased Nadia deeper into the cursed woods until she no longer knew where she was. She burst suddenly into a small clearing where a large male awaited.”

“His black fur coat shone in the filtered light of the glade. His eyes danced as he stared her down. His large sex tool was pulsing from his body as he sat panting in the heat. She stood frozen for a moment while her eyes darted about for a mean of escape. She lunged toward an opening in the brush but her foot snagged on a tree root; she fell to her knees. Nadia dropped to her hands and slowly attempted to crawl away. The large beast stood and walked casually over to her. She stiffened, prepared for the worst, as he walked around her.”

“Lord Raven stared at the naked female who had strayed into his abode. Her firm orbs hung like melons from a vine. Her pale skin glowed in the sunlight that trickled through the trees. He watched her as she turned toward an opening in the brush and tripped. He stood and walked over to the fallen female to examine her. Her fear excited him as he circled her lithe form; he would mount her quickly and take her before the pack arrived. He placed his forelegs on her back and extended his sex tool towards her ass. He walked forward slowly until its tip found her hole.”

“Nadia whimpered as the tip of his hot prick slipped between her ample cheeks into the tight opening of her ass. His back feet danced forward along her calves; she cried out in pain as his stiff rod inched its way into her tight hole. With several short thrusts of his hindquarters, he drove his sex tool deeper into her. His front legs gripped her waist as he hunkered down and unleashed his animal passion. Nadia’s cries of pain became sighs of pleasure as his tool slipped more easily within her. The new sensations were more powerful than anything Nadia had felt before.”

“His forelegs pressed against her hipbone as Her quivering body matched the rhythm of his rapid-fire thrusts. His seed dripped from her hole as it swallowed the full length and breadth of his organ. As Lord Raven howled with pleasure, his pack emerged from hiding at the edge of the clearing. Eager for their turn, they milled around the female, licking at her naked breasts or fighting for the right to be next. They crowded around his hindquarters as he continued his lustful pleasure. Nadia gripped his bone as she erupted beneath him into a quaking mass of flesh. Lord Raven stood his ground against her pulsing muscles; he had no plans to relinquish this bitch to any other member of his pack.”

“It is time,” he announced as he unlocked the privacy bolt, “for you to check out those books.” Laurel carried them to the elevator.

He followed her to the elevator and waited patiently for the car to arrive. He stood silently behind her until the doors closed.

“I want to be serviced,” he stated, as the elevator began its slow descent.

Laurel obediently fell to her knees, dropped the books at his feet and undid his fly. She gingerly pried his flaccid organ free. Her heart raced as her ruby lips closed around the base of his shaft and slipped smoothly upward. His organ began to stiffen with each stroke until the throbbing shaft no longer fit within her mouth. When the elevator car stopped, James embraced her head. As the elevator door opened, he began to fuck her throat. His quick thrusts forced Laurel to open her mouth wider, drawing her lips away from his shaft. The doors remained open while he pursued his pleasure in her throat and closed slowly as his final thrust spewed his seed into her. She swallowed every drop as he withdrew his still rigid organ.

James followed Laurel to the front desk where he stood next to her, observing her rhythm. He stepped behind her and raised her skirt as he slipped his stiff tool between her silken thighs.

“It’s a gift,” he whispered, “from Alesandr.”

Laurel’s damp hole eagerly welcomed his thick cock as she tended to an elderly gentleman. He slowly thrust his hips leaving her work undisturbed by his ardor. James winked at the patient patron as he slipped his hands into Laurel’s blouse and unhooked her bra. His hands slipped forward and encompassed her orbs; he massaged the nipples until they into little tent poles beneath her blouse, much to the delight of the old man. Laurel handed him his borrowed books as he watched the unraveling passion play. He nodded to James before leaving the counter.

Laurel’s hands gripped the marble counter as James pinned her hips against the desktop. All discretion was lost as he quickened his pace. Laurel found herself unable to remain quiet; her moans began to echo throughout the library as he continued to thrust harder and deeper. Her hands slipped down to the desktop as she began to quiver. James gripped her waist and held his pulsing cock inside her while it filled her to overflowing. He slowly withdrew from the quivering librarian and slipped his still rigid tool back into his fly.

“It’s our anniversary,” he lied to a stunned woman who was standing there waiting to check out.

Laurel picked herself up off the desktop and returned to her work checking out books. “You’re lucky,” the woman said as she leaned onto the countertop, “my husband just buys me flowers.”

Julirose
Julirose
24 Followers