More of the Animal Within

Story Info
A submissive woman finds joy in switching for love.
2.7k words
4.65
46.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nearnormal
nearnormal
143 Followers

Let's see, where did I leave off? Oh, yes, Anthony had just finished fucking me like a possessed beast. I loved it when he fucked me that way. I, too, had become nothing but a savage, lusty animal in heat. I came three times while he fucked me and he came twice. We laid there exhausted.

Again, I had the really unusual desire for a cigarette as I tried to catch my breath. I smoke maybe once a month, probably less, at parties or when drinking with friends. But twice today I've wanted a cigarette after Anthony had driven me to miraculous, exquisite, mind blowing orgasm. I took out a cigarette and began to smoke casually as I laid there just resting from what had happened. I could immediately see that my smoking was turning Anthony on again. What an odd but amazing effect. I can't say that I fully understand it but it definitely something I could use to my advantage.

As I have mentioned before, I am multi-orgasmic and am, for all practical purposes, insatiable. Despite having had somewhere just short of 10 orgasms over the last four hours, I was beginning to feel that familiar hunger in my loins, and getting the picture that Anthony wanted nothing more than to please me, I thought I'd see where this went. "Anthony" - I tried my best to use my eyes to drill right through him -- "I'd like to ask you to do me a favor."

He looked at me with those endearing hungry eyes.

"Your wish is my command," he said in a cheerful, jesting way.

"Would you mind cleaning me up?" I asked, wondering what he'd do.

"Sure, I'll go get you a warm washcloth," and he began to roll away from me to get up. I immediately reached out and gently stopped him.

"No, sweetie, I don't want a rough washcloth, I want your tongue. I need to you to clean the cum between my legs and running down my ass with your wonderful, soft tongue. Will you do that for my sweetie, will you suck your cum from my pussy and ass for me, please?"

He looked like I'd hit him between the eyes with a sledge hammer but at the same time I was certain that it was exactly what he wanted. I could see in his eyes that he wanted nothing more than to do exactly what I'd asked him. He wanted me to grind his face against my pussy and force him to lick my ass. He wanted to lick and suck all his cum, and mine, out of my pussy and off my ass is it dripped down. He just couldn't admit it to me, or to himself.

I rolled toward him slightly and looked directly into his eyes. I reached down between my legs and slid two fingers across my clit and into my pussy. I crooked my fingers slightly and withdrew with them a glob of our mixed, pearly, sticky cum. I put my fingers to his lips slowly and, not surprisingly, his lips parted almost involuntarily. I seized the opportunity and slid them in. I slid them in so far that I thought he'd gag but he didn't. In fact, a blissful look came over his face as he sucked my fingers like a baby goat sucking on its mother's teats.

As he finished sucking my fingers dry, I took a drag off my cigarette, blew a thick stream of smoke into his face then reached up with both hands, grabbed him by the hair and pulled his face inexorably down into my pussy and held it there, forcefully, until he started to struggle to breathe just a little. I love it when he does that. When he tries so hard to please me that he forgets his own biological needs until they become overpowering and even then I can still see him struggle to subordinate his need to breathe to his need to please me. Ladies, even if you have no interest in domination, and there was a time when I didn't, there is nothing like having a man more interested in pleasing you than in breathing. There is nothing like watching him try to suppress his very need for oxygen so that he can continue to please you and knowing that he would worship you all the more if you came all over his face even as he passed out. I get a tingle even now writing this as I think about how he fights back sniffles and chokes a little as my cum floods his nose and mouth while he tries to sneak a breath here and there without interfering with my pleasure; as he literally begins to drown in my cum as I fuck his face brutally.

I hold him there, forcefully, between my legs trying to ride all the way through my orgasm before he actually does pass out. It makes me feel so desired, so worshipped.

He licked, sucked and probed my pussy as I lay there finishing my cigarette. I bent my legs and said "your cum is still running down my ass, I need to you get it all, don't miss my ass."

I had passed the point of feeling squeamish about the feeling of his tongue on my ass and I knew that he needed me to take control because he was afraid he'd repel me if he really started working on my ass on his own. He needed to know that I wanted it as much as he did. I rolled my hips back a bit to give him easy access to my little rosebud back there and he began to tentatively probe my ass with that delightful tongue. As he did, his nose hit my clit and I knew that if he kept that up I would come again. So, knowing what he needed and knowing what I wanted I grabbed him by the hair and began to really work his nose into my pussy as he worked his tongue into my ass driving me right to the edge again.

The whole thing about domination, I've come to learn, is that it is one of the most loving things anyone can do for another. Sure, I like the feeling of his tongue on and in my ass. Who wouldn't? But more importantly, here was this truly wonderful man who had been hauling around this terrible secret, afraid to share it with anyone, much less live it out. By becoming dominant, I was setting him free. I knew him. I knew what he needed and I was the only women he ever knew who he could open up to. I knew that he'd be completely loyal to me because I "forced" him to do what he'd wanted to do his whole life. I saw into his soul, saw that he wanted to worship a woman's body in ways that he was afraid to admit, in ways that he believed were sick, but that he nevertheless needed to feel sexually complete, that he needed to reach true sexual release. I gave him what he believed he could never even mention to another human being much less experience and I let him feel good about it. I let him know that all those things he wanted to do to a woman or have a woman do to him, I wanted just as much.

And I did want it all. Until Anthony, I had never believed that there existed a man who could satisfy my sexual needs. I never believed that there was a man willing to spend the time to bring me to four, five and even more orgasms every day. Until Anthony, I thought I'd never really feel dominant, but as I learned more about him, I learned more about myself. I learned that I liked having my body worshiped, that I liked being the sole object of a man's all consuming desire to please me physically, sexually. I learned that I have a very dominant side and that I enjoyed taking all that I needed sexually from him.

As tired as I was, at this point, I wanted him to know that I shared a counterpart to his deepest, darkest secrets. Needing at least one more orgasm before I could sleep, I pushed him away and down onto his back. I put my leg over him, scooted up and straddled his face. I moved my swollen, dripping pussy over his face.

"You really need to clean me up. I don't want to feel your cum dripping out of me all night. Suck all that cum out of my pussy so I can go to sleep. Open up."

He opened his mouth and l lowered my pussy onto his face. "Suck it, suck your cum out of my pussy. You like sucking my pussy don't you, you like sucking all of that nasty cum out of my pussy after you've fucked me, don't you? You like being a slave to my pussy don't you, you like being my sweet, wonderful pussy slave, don't you. Now finish my pussy."

I slid my pussy and ass back and forth over his face as he tried valiantly to suck every drop of his cum out of me. I began to feel another orgasm approaching and I literally let all of my weight settle on his face as I tried to get his nose deeper in my pussy, his tongue deeper in my ass. I began to twist his nipples roughly as I got closer. I noticed that he began playing with his cock and I knew that his pain threshold rose as he came close to his own orgasm. I loved the feeling of him squirming in the mixture of pain and pleasure beneath me as I twisted his nipples harder.

"I didn't tell you you could play with yourself did I? Do you love sucking your cum from my pussy and ass so much that you need to cum again?"

He immediately withdrew his hand from his cock but I reassured him:

"Oh, sweetie, you can play with your cock if you love eating your cum from my pussy and my ass that much as long as you make me cum and as long as you clean up all he mess."

He reached for his cock again and began to beat if furiously as I twisted his nipples even harder and ground my pussy harder into his face. I knew at this point that he absolutely could not breathe. His nose was literally buried inside my pussy, his tongue was probing my ass and he began to squirm trying to get a breath just as I reached that point that even scares me. That point where I don't give a shit whether he can breathe or not, whether he passes out or not. Where I just need to cum and nothing else, no one else, matters. Fortunately for him, just then my orgasm exploded over me, and my cum exploded over him. By the time my orgasm passed, his face was deep red, as were his poor nipples, and he was choking on the amount of fluid that came out of me. Just then he exploded and I had the presence of mind to reach down and grab his cock, catching the entire load of his thick, pearlescent cum in the palm of my hand.

"Oh, my, what I mess you've made" I said as I rolled off his face, careful to hold onto the entire load of his cum in my hand.

"Look at all this cum, you really love me don't you."

He couldn't speak. He was trying to catch his breath both from being smothered beneath me and from his own powerful orgasm.

"Open your mouth" I said as I raised my hand over his face. And he dutifully did but only after looking into my eyes with feigned reluctance. But I knew what he really wanted.

He opened his mouth slowly and I turned my hand so that the cum would run off my hand, into his mouth and onto his tongue. I loved watching it drip slowly into his mouth.

"Catch it all on your tongue and hold it there until I tell you it's okay to swallow."

I took a couple of minutes for all the cum to drain off my hand and onto his tongue.

"Okay, you can swallow now."

He did and I held my hand up in front of his face.

"Clean the rest of your cum off my hand." He lapped at it which itself caused more stirring in my loins but I was really tired by then.

"Okay, that's good, I'm getting sleepy and I want you to lick my ass until I fall asleep."

I could see the feeling of relief in his eyes, then tears. But these tears were not because I was hurting or humiliating him. These were truly tears of joy, of love for me. I had indeed become the only woman who had ever truly satisfied him. I was filling emotional needs that he hidden away in shame and disgust and I'd shown him that he was not sick and disgusting. I was receiving pleasure from what he needed to give but thought he could never even reveal to another. I was healing him. I was healing the shame. And, as a result, he would never love another woman the way he loved me.

In allowing him to pleasure me in his way, I'd released him from a prison more imposing than any iron bars. I was the one woman that he now needed. I love that he loves my ass, I love that he loves to lick my pussy, I love that he loves to suck my breasts. I love that he'll do all those things for me until he passes out from exhaustion if that's what I ask of him because I've satisfied him like no other woman ever could. He had become totally and completely mine. He was mine as much as if he were a slave that I owned. But his devotion to me is more powerful than if I legally owned him. I own him mind, body, heart and soul because I found out his secrets and dominated him. I gave him what he needed and he became addicted to me; more addicted even than if he were hooked on heroin.

And in releasing him from his shame, I allowed his other side to emerge. In dominating him, I set free the strong, masculine man that shared the same body with my little pussy and ass slave. Once he could enjoy what he'd been forced to keep hidden, his masculinity was also set free. And I needed it to be set free because as much as I loved that tongue, as much as I needed to satisfy my own savage cravings for sexual release in fucking that wonderful face for hours at a time, as much as I loved him worshiping my ass and giving me the countless orgasms that I needed day in and day out, I also needed his truly beautiful cock.

I needed to be fucked. Sometimes I needed him to fuck me as hard and deep as he possibly could. Sometimes I needed him to become a savage pit bull, mount me like a bitch in heat and pound that amazing, wonderful thick cock into my aching cunt until it hit my cervix. I needed him to hold me down and fuck me until it hurt. I needed to throw my legs around him, grab his ass and force him even deeper into me. Once he'd stretched me to the point of splitting and I'd drenched us both and the bed down to our knees in my gushing cum, then I'd take over again. Then I'd let him clean me up with his tongue, then I'd fuck his face for another more relaxing orgasm, roll over and let him lick my ass while I smoked a cigarette, watched television or read a magazine or until I fell asleep.

With him nuzzling against my ass, kissing and sucking my cheeks, I slipped off into dreams about making his strap-on fantasy come true and how, in doing so, I'd reawaken that animal in him and he'd again fuck me like the slut that I'd become when I'm with him. I'll write later and tell you how that goes.

nearnormal
nearnormal
143 Followers