More Pleasure

Story Info
18-year-old girl explores the guy she's in love with.
4.9k words
4.27
19.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: NEITHER AMBER, NOR JOHN IS UNDER 18.

*

Amber opened her door, and flung herself at her best friend. "Hey! Wait, shit. I was supposed to come over, wasn't I?"

"Doesn't matter. It's not like it's fucking freezing outside or anything" he joked as he hugged her back enjoying her body against his, the smell of her, everything. "So, how was your first day of three months of detention," he asked.

"Detention sucked, and it ran over," she grumbled, not wanting to let on to anyone about what happened after detention. That was gonna be her secret.

He sighed, "Well, come on. Mr. Crowley literature report is due in a few weeks and we haven't even gotten it started yet. Well, at least I haven't."

Amber rolled her eyes at him, sighing. "And have you even read the book yet?"

"Yeah," he said to her as he pulled off his book bag and slipped the book out "Jason and the Golden Fleece," John said as he smiled at her and let his eyes wander over her, letting his hormones get the best of him just for a moment.

"Good book. Now, what do you remember about the book? And I don't want to hear that it's boring, John, because it's not. I've read it, as well as the Illiad and the Odyssey. Both of which were longer and probably more boring, but I found them interesting."

"It is interesting the trials of Jason and his Argonauts," he smiled as he took out his notebook and homework sheet. "But Ii want to write about them. I just don't want to use the same words and ways the book does."

Amber smiled at John, curling her legs under her as she sat on her bed. "Well, tell me, as much as you can in your own words, what happened in the book, and we can go from there, John."

After talking for about a good half hour, John smiled at her. "Thanks. I think I have an idea. I'm going to be a little liberal with the format." He smiled at her and moved closer to her, kissing her cheek, then lingered for a moment over her lips before sitting back down.

Amber looked at John, a little surprised from the kiss, and her hand came up to her cheek, holding the spot where he kissed her. "John?" she whispered as his lips hovered over hers, almost as if he was going to kiss her before he sat back down.

"Amber... Sorry, I know were just friends." He smiled, looking oh so cute as she felt wet again. The thought of John doing what Sabin had done, taking her and making her his, floated randomly into her mind then faded away.

Amber blushed at the image that slipped into her mind, then faded away. "Don't be sorry, John. Um, I've got a question for you. I've got a friend who likes someone, but the other person has never really shown any interest in her. But they're really good friends. Should she say something to him, or should she wait for him to notice that she's a really pretty girl and let him make the first move?"

"Depends on the people, but if it were me, I'd say she should state her feelings," he replied as he spotted the clock on her wall. "Oh, shit!! I'm late. Dad's gonna kill me." He smiled and stood up and hugged her before collecting his stuff. "Come by tomorrow okay," he said to her, "right after detention." With that, he left to hurry home.

Amber watched as John hurried out of the house, heading home, her thoughts on what he'd said. She knew she would tell him soon. Her question hadn't been for her friend, but rather, for herself. She grabbed her pajamas and headed into the bathroom, taking a shower, letting the hot water help relax her body as she thought of what happened right after detention and her thoughts of John. Her hand slid between her legs as she slowly slid two fingers into her pussy and her thumb rubbed her clit. She teased her pussy and clit until she came in the shower, then finished washing up, and got out, drying off and getting into her pajamas, knowing that by now, her mother would have dinner ready. She quickly braided her hair, and wrapped it up, letting the heated wrap dry her hair. It would give her soft waves in her hair in the morning, but God only knew what it would look like in the afternoon. She hurried downstairs and, sure enough, her mother had dinner ready, and the three of them sat down to eat.

Her mom, with her half smile, hummed as she made soup for Kyle and baked chicken and rice for herself and Amber. Their bowl/plates already on the table.

Amber got up and got the drinks ready for them, as well as the silverware that they would need to eat. Once she put down the utensils and drinks, she sat back down and waited for her mother to sit. "You know, Mom, I still think you're cooking is the best in the world."

"Well, I hope to pass my cooking secrets down to you, as my mother did to me," she said to her as she smiled and went to get Kyle and had him eat his soup. After that, she sat down and started on fixing her plate. "So when are you going to hook John?"

Amber blushed at her mom's blunt words. "Hook him, Mom?" She thought about it, and said, "I haven't even told him I like him, and while we've been best friends for years, I don't know if he likes me the way I like him, Mom. I'm just a bit shy about being that forward."

"If he doesn't like you, then I'm a monkey's uncle," she replied with a smile and Kyle chuckled softly. The smart child coughed harshly again and started eating his soup again.

Amber grins at Kyle, saying softly, "Mom as a monkey's uncle is a great image, isn't it, Kyle? She looks so funny in a monkey suit." Looking up at her mother again, saying, "Well, I kinda talked to him about it. I asked him a hypothetical question about a "friend" of mine who liked this guy she was friends with, but said that she didn't think he liked her the way she does him, and whether or not she should say something, or wait for him to make the first move."

"And what did he say?" Kyle asked as Maria smiled at the intuitive question from the ten-year-old.

"He said that he thinks she should state her feelings to him."

"Then do it," Maria said as she took a sip of soda.

"I guess I will. Oh, and I'm supposed to go over to his house after detention is over tomorrow. He still need my help with his paper for Mr Crowley's class."

She nodded. "OK, just call home when you get there," she said as she continued eating and Kyle finished his soup and turned his head and sneezed hard, blood and snot splattering onto the floor causing Maria to jump. "Call the hospital," she said calmly as she moved to help him with his bloody nose.

Amber got up, worried about Kyle. grabbing the phone, she dialed the hospital, and waited for the nurse to pick up. Finally the nurse answered, and she handed the phone to her mom. "You've been with him all day today, Mom. You know how bad it is." She took over helping Kyle while mentally cursing her father for his infidelity and roaming hands and eyes.

Maria and the nurse talked and she nodded and asked her to send a ambulance. "Thank you," she said as she hung up. "They're going to send an ambulance," she said as she wiped the blood and snot off their tile floor, before getting Kyle ready to go. "Stay home and hold the fort, Amber," she told her.

"Alright, Mom. I hope Kyle gets better. I'm worried about him." She looked down at her little brother, and smiled, "You hear that, squirt? You got your big sister worried about you."

He smiled and coughed hard again for a moment then blew a kiss at her, knowing he didn't want to get her sick, too.

Amber mussed with his hair again, and said, "Besides, if you don't get better, Kyle, how am I supposed to kick your butt in chess? You're getting all this time to practice, and pick up new moves, while I'm sitting in school, learning boring things, except when Mr Crowley assigned Jason and the Golden Fleece to us for the Lit report in class. Of course, my report is already done, and I have one ready for the Iliad and Odyssey, since I just finished those two books."

Kyle smiled and closed his eyes as the ambulance knocked on the door and Maria called them out.

Amber hurried to the door, letting them in, since it was locked, and stepped back as they wheeled the gurney inside and helped her brother onto it. Going over to Kyle's side, she reached down and stroked his hair lightly as she said, "You get better, Kyle, you hear me? And no more worrying Mom or me!!"

"Of course." He smiled cutely as Maria walked out with them and looked worried. She felt her mother's stress over this. She lost the man of her life already to a reason beyond her control. Now, she could lose her son.

Amber went to the living room, and turned on the TV, only half paying attention to it, worry for her brother, more than anything, occupying her mind. She waited next to the phone for any news on her brother.

About an hour later her mother called, saying that Kyle was being admitted for observation and that everything was fine. It seems that his body was just fighting the flu and nothing more. And the blood was from a clot that burst in his nose from all the antibodies building up.

Amber sighed in relief as she heard the news about Kyle and decided to head up to bed, still slightly worried about her bother, especially since the hospital had admitted him. She didn't let on to her mother that she was still worried though. Instead, she called John, needing to talk to him, to hear his voice, to be reassured that things would be fine for her brother, and possibly to let him know how she felt.

Beth answered the phone."Evening, Amber. What's up?" Her cheery tone was a little uplifting at the moment, but John's deep, boyish tone was what she wanted.

"Hey, Beth. Kyle's sicker than before, and Mom has him at the hospital. Is John around? I kinda need to talk to him about something, not involving school or Kyle or parents or anything like that."

Beth smiled behind the phone, saying, "I hope he is okay, and I'll go get John. He is in the room of darkness," she joked as she placed the phone down and called for John. She walked up the stairs and told him it was Amber on the phone. He said he got it and a moment later Amber heard another line join the first.

"Hey, John. I know we just saw each other a little while ago, but there were somethings I wanted to talk to you about. But first, did your dad get too angry with you for being late? Cause really it wasn't your fault."

"No, I made it just on time apparently," he replied as Beth hung up the phone and John smiled. "So, what's going on?"

"That's good. Well, a couple of things. First, I'm worried about Kyle, he's sicker than before, and during dinner he sneezed and blood came out. Mom's got him at the hospital, and they're saying he's just fighting off the flu, but they admitted him. That's not a good thing. I know that. But also, I wanted..." her voice got even quieter as she tried to get up the courage to tell him... "Ireallylikeyou,John." Her words came out rushed, and she hoped he could make out what she said.

"I really like you, too, Amber and Kyle maybe young but he's a fighter. He will kick this illness's butt." He smiled. "You want me to come over and keep you company," he asked.

Amber smiled into the phone, and said, "I would love the company, John. Just make sure to let your dad know what's going on so he doesn't get too worried about you."

"Will do, Captain," he told her as he smiled. "I'll be over in a few minutes. I'm going to have Beth drive me over," he told her as he gave her his bye and hung up and leap from his chair rushed to his dad to tell him. But Beth was already standing outside his office holding her keys. "He already knows. Just bring some school clothes and your school stuff for tomorrow," she said.

Amber waited impatiently, pacing the front room, then headed into the kitchen and grabbed out a couple of sodas, popping one open and taking a drink. Then she headed back into the living room to wait for John to come over.

There was the sound of a car pulling up, Beth yelling to him about the use of condoms and him just grumbling something incoherent as he knocked on the door.

Amber opened the door and waved to Beth as she pulled John inside. "I heard what Beth said, but what was that you said, John? I couldn't quite catch it."

"You don't wanna know," he replied as he blushed deeply. He was going to kill Beth when he got home. He hugged Amber. "So now, what this about you liking me and all," he smiled and kissed her cheek softly.

Amber turned her face, her lips brushing John's lightly as she melted in his arms, feeling more comfortable in his arms than anywhere else, well, except when she had been with Sabin earlier. But she would not tell anyone else about that. "I've liked you for a while, John, and I mean like-like, not just friend-like."

"Me, too." He took her weight into his arms and pulled her close and smiled. "I've like-liked you since we met, but I didn't want to ruin our friendship cause... well, it was more important to be close to you than not have you at all."

Amber nearly purred in contentment as John pulled her closer to him, sliding her arms around his neck as she leaned closer, turning her face into his neck and nuzzling him. She smiled softly as she heard his confession to her as to how long he'd like-liked her, and licked his neck in response.

He gasped softly and smiled as he moved her limp body to the couch and sat down with her in his lap and nuzzled into her neck as he smiled. holding her close. keeping her safe. She would feel the bulge in his jeans as he held her. It seemed he didn't care that he had a hard on; she was more important.

Amber sat in his lap, purring softly as she felt his lips brushing against her neck and his bulge under her as she smiled at him. "John," she whispered as she leaned against him in his arms. She laid her head against his shoulder and tucked her feet up on the couch next to them.

He just held her. Even with her like-liking him, he didn't want to do anything irrational. It wasn't John. Where Sabin took what he wanted from her and gave so much more back, John would ask, wait for permission and be sweet and gentle with her.

With her head still against his shoulder, Amber chuckled as she remembered what her mother had said at dinner, and made a mental note to tell her that she wasn't a monkey's uncle, after all. She placed a soft gentle kiss on John's neck, slowly moving up over his jaw and towards his lips.

He smiled and slowly returned her kiss. His lips like soft candy to hers. Sweet. Warm.. Tasty...

Amber couldn't get enough of kissing John, he tasted so good, almost like chocolate, but better. Keeping one arm slipped around his neck, she took his other hand, the one not holding her up, and gently brought it to her chest, purring softly as his hand cupped her breast.

He was more than shocked, as he felt her breast, gripping it lightly. She was perfect, he thought, as he stroked the said breast with his fingers, his tongue seeking hers in a sudden haze of passion.

Amber's lips parted under his, letting his tongue swirl into her mouth, seeking out her tongue in a ritual as old as time. A soft moan slipped from her as she felt his fingers gently exploring her breast through her night shirt. She flicked her tongue against his, teasing him gently as she slowly pulled herself back from the kiss, saying in a breathless and husky, with need and desire, voice, "John.... upstairs... my room..."

"I.... didn't bring.. a condom," he confessed sheepishly as he scooped her up in his arms and carried her up to her room agily.

Amber shook her head, a small grimace on her lips as she tucked her head against his shoulder as he carried her up to her room. "Then we won't go all the way, John. I don't have any either. And I don't know if Mom has any on hand."

He quirked his eye. "Not a exactly interesting thought, Amber," he joked as he kissed her lips softly using his foot to push open her cracked door.

She chuckled softly, saying, "But you know, she was on your side. At dinner tonight, she said if you didn't like me, then she was a monkey's uncle." She purred softly as his lips met hers, then said, "I know. I usually stay far from those thoughts as I can. But onto something more interesting, since neither of us has condoms, what would you like to do, John?"

"Anything...almost everything," he said to her as he kissed her again and he laid her gently on the bed. He seemed so nice, not the type to have sex with, but cuddle with.

Amber kissed him back, a low purr slipping from her as she pulled him down onto the bed with her. She kissed him repeatedly, losing herself in kissing him until the phone rang.

John cursed into her mouth softly as he rolled off of her."It might be your mom," he said to her as he felt his hand twitching on her breast.

Amber groaned softly as she turned to the phone and answered it. "Hello?" She gave John a sultry look as she listened to the phone, her tongue running over her lips.

"Kyle's fever finally broke and he's getting a little better," her mom sputtered over the phone "I hope everything is alright." John smiled at her smile and leaned down and sucked on her nipple through her jammies.

Her back arched as she fought to hold back a whimper as she replied, "That's good to hear, Mom. Everything's fine at home. John came over to keep me company while you and Kyle were at the hospital. And he's gonna stay over, just in case you need to stay there." Her free hand slid into his hair, holding him to her breast.

He nipped on it lightly as he smiled then popped off it for a moment. "I hope everything is going well," he stated loudly before biting onto her nipple again.

Amber's back arched even more as she heard her mother saying, "Tell John everything is going better for Kyle, and depending on how much longer they want to keep him here, we should be leaving here soon. By morning, I would say."

After her mom hung up and wished her and John a good night, she would feel John's hand cupping her sex and rubbing it.

Amber hung up the phone and dropped it to the floor as she let out the moans she had been holding back, her body arching further into John's hand. "Ohhh, John. Mmmm, that feels so good. Don't stop."

John smiled. "I know it's not like me to make you want me," he whispered, "but I can't help it around you." He kissed her lips strongly as he pushed his finger into her slit stroking her slightly agitated insides, agitated from Sabin being so rough with her earlier.

Amber arched her back as John's finger slid into her hot, wet depths, a soft cry of pleasure slipping from her, his mouth taking possession of hers as he kissed her deeply. She wanted John, but the way she felt about him was a lot tamer than how she felt towards Sabin, even though the heat was the same.

John thrust his finger hard, his larger body take possession of hers in the simple heat of it. His strong kisses nowhere near as good as Sabin's, but they had a different feel, more love in them as he tried to pleasure her, whereas Sabin's were more practiced.

Amber moaned a little louder as John thrust his finger harder into her, his mouth catching her moans of pleasure as he kissed her. She could feel the love in his kisses, his strength, firm yet gentle with her, in his arms. Her fingers tangled in his hair as she held him to her, keeping his lips against hers.

He smiled as he broke there kiss. "Amber, I've wanted you since we met. I knew I had to be close to you," he whispered softly to her as he took her lips again. His hazy passion, his love, filling her like his finger that was suddenly joined by a second.

Before Amber could reply, his lips had once again claimed hers as his finger was joined by another, and she let out a soft cry of pleasure into his mouth. She writhed under him, telling him without words that she wanted more.

12