More Sister in Law Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
The fun a rainy day can bring.
1.8k words
4.38
111.2k
21
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 07/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rakfan
Rakfan
115 Followers

It had been a couple of weeks since Amber and Mark last visited. The morning after my sister in law Amber and I fucked while our spouses slept was very casual. We all ate breakfast and talked and when they finally left Amber kissed me on the cheek and told me she would talk to me later.

It was a couple days later and I got a text from Amber asking how my day was going. I told her I was in a very boring meeting and that my entire day had been the same way. She sent a text back and said that's too bad but I have an idea. A few minutes later my cell phone vibrated again and I had picture mail. Thankfully I was sitting at the end of the conference room table so I opened the picture mail. The caption said, this should help with the boring meeting. I saw the message page said 1 / 4. I was excited thinking what the other 3 items were. I arrowed over and the first picture was of Amber's huge tits in a very hot bra, the second picture was her big braless tits. And to finish it off the third picture was her licking one of her nipples.

I sent her a text and told her that was a much welcomed addition to my day. She responded and said she was glad to help. She then asked what I was doing on Saturday. I was surprised because she never asked me before. Any plans we ever had with Amber and Mark were always made through my wife. Her brother Mark would usually call and see what was going on. I responded and told her that I was planning on spending some time in the pool after I cleaned it and then we would probably do something for dinner. I asked what she was doing and she said that she responded that she didn't know because mark was going on a fishing trip with our father in law.

Now, whenever my father in law is gone for more than a few hours my wife is either at her parent's house with her mom or they go out shopping. Rarely do they come to our house. I texted Amber and asked when they were leaving and she responded that they were leaving early Saturday and would be back on Sunday. She asked if she could come over and hang out with me and my wife. I said sure and that I would talk to my wife.

That night I told my wife that Amber had texted me to see what we were doing Saturday. She said she had talked to her and told her that after she had to work in the morning and after that she was picking up her mom and they were going shopping. She said that she knew I was going to be home and if she wanted to come over and hang out in the pool and then have dinner with us she was welcome.

Saturday morning comes and the sunny beautiful day we were supposed to have was looking like a bad rainy day. My wife left for work and said she was going to call Amber to see if she was still coming so I would know if she wasn't I could go do something. My wife called me back and said that Amber told her she was still planning to come over.

About 45 minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I was very surprised to see Amber standing there this early. I opened the door and she came in quickly to get out of the rain. She immediately pulled off her soaked jacket and I took it to hang it up. How I missed what she was wearing under the jacket I have no idea. When I turned back around I saw her standing in a pair of very short shorts and a cleavage exposing tank top. I was still in sweat shorts and a t-shirt.

I asked if she wanted something to drink and she asked if I had eaten yet because she had not. I told her I had only had some juice and asked what she would like. She said anything was good. I threw together some breakfast and as we ate she noticed I kept staring at her all the cleavage she was showing. I told her that was the best thing about shirts like that and she just laughed. We finished and I cleaned up and she was in the living room watching TV.

I walked into the living room and she moved over on the couch but would not give up the remote control. She had on some really bad chic flick. I said there has to be something better on and she laughed and said she thought there was probably something better too. She leaned toward me and handed me the remote. I looked straight down her shirt. She started laughing and said really, you have pictures that show more than the tank top does. I told her the difference was that the pictures were not sitting right next to me.

She laughed and asked what would be better. Without hesitation I reached out and slid my hand down her shirt and grabbed a handful of tit. She asked me what time my wife was getting off work and if she was going to stop home before going to pick up her mom. I told her my wife worked until 1 and she was going straight to her mom's house. As soon as I said that, she smile and sat up straight. She looked at me and pulled her tank top over her head. Her hug tits completely filled her bra and were spilling over the top of the cups. I told her I thought it was time for a new bra and she said that she was tired of buying new ones. She reached behind her back and unhooked the bra and let her big tits free.

I was hard as a rock before the bra even hit the floor. She looked down and noticed my cock in my shorts. She then asked what I wanted to do. I smiled but she said she wanted to have fun in a bed instead of all the other places we had fooled around before. I told her to grab her bra and shirt and to follow me.

I walked upstairs and we went to the bedroom. As I walked in I pulled my t-shirt over my head and just as quickly dropped my shorts. She followed quickly by removing her shorts and thong. I climbed on the bed and got on my back. She was standing at the foot of the bed and thought about something. I said wait one minute and jumped up and grabbed my cell phone off the dresser. She asked what I was doing and I told her I wanted to add to my picture collection. She laughed. I was on my back again and took a picture of her standing naked at the foot of the bed.

Amber slowly crawled up on the bed between my legs. She reached out and started stoking my cock. I snapped a picture. After a few minutes of stroking she lowered her head and took my cock in her mouth. I told her to look up at me and got a great picture of her with her hand wrapped around the base of my cock and her mouth full of the head of my cock. I took a great picture of that view. She sucked my cock slowly and played with my balls. After a few minutes she took my cock out of her mouth and started licking down my shaft to my balls. She worked my balls and then surprised me. I felt her tongue pull away from my balls and it went straight to my ass. She tongued my ass and stroked my cock and I was in heaven. After doing this for a while she started working her way up until she was lying on top of me looking me in the eye.

She asked if I would eat her pussy and I smiled and said hell yes. I started to roll her over but she stopped me. She got up in her knees, straddled my face and planted her pussy right in my mouth. She held the headboard while I buried my tongue in her pussy. After a few minutes she was grinding her hips and fucking my tongue. A short time later she was moving more abruptly and she started moaning and told me she was about to cum. I kept doing what I was doing and she soon bucked her hips and then slowly moved around while breathing deeply and moaning. She pulled back and slid back down my body. My face was covered with her pussy juice and she kissed me without hesitation.

I rolled her over and got between her legs. I had the head of my cock lined up with her pussy and looked at her. She smiled and said fuck me. I didn't even try to be gentle. I slammed my cock right in her pussy and she moaned and took a deep breath. I went to work like an animal. I had both of her legs pulled up and held her so that I could continue pounding her pussy. She was going crazy and I just kept pumping away.

After about ten minutes I told her I was going to cum. She started to say something but I told her I wanted to cum on her tits. She smiled and I slid up and put my cock between her tits and she squeezed them together for me. I started fucking her tits but I knew I was not going to last long. She was looking down at my cock between her tits and I stopped, reached down and grabbed my dick and started stroking it. I think I only managed 4 or 5 strokes and then I started shooting cum. The first shot landed all between her tits. I rocked back a little and then pumped out 4 more streams that covered her tits and even landed on her face.

I stayed there with my cock in my hand looking down at her covered with cum. I reached over, grabbed my cell phone and took a few pictures of her., the best was of her smiling with a cum on her face. I leaned down and kissed her and soon had cum on my face too but I didn't even care.

I asked her if she wanted to take a shower and get cleaned up. She asked me if I was going to join her and I laughed and said you didn't really think you were going to get in there alone did you? She smile and said let's go.

More to come!!

Rakfan
Rakfan
115 Followers