More Tales From My Pleasure Palace

Story Info
Another term at college begins...another potential conquest.
2.6k words
4.12
10.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following term after Leo had left, was one of the most exciting times I had, as the owner of a small, student boarding house. I have my late husband to thank for the situation I now find myself in.

The scenario was a familiar one. I waited, for that time, one month before term was to start, when the college informed me of who would be boarding with me. This time, it was as if I were waiting for a long expected birthday present.

The brief, written résumé was of young man called Charles, usual college age, but the attached photograph was of a dark haired youth of around twelve years of age with unkempt hair and wearing glasses. I thought to myself that the college must have got the wrong photograph, or the wrong paperwork, time would tell.

On the appointed day I dress conservatively. I had given the matter some thought and had come to the conclusion that I shouldn't come across as a "cougar", a phrase that I had picked up from the internet, meaning a predatory, middle aged female who will throw herself at any male under 25!

Was I surprised when Chuck finally turned up on my doorstep in the pouring rain. He certainly bore no resemblance to the nerd that I had seen in the photograph. The black hair, wet as it was, was the only recognizable feature of the young man.

"You must be Charles?" I said

" Quickly, come in out of the rain."

"Thanks, and you must be Carol. The cab dropped me off at the wrong place further down the street, and friends call me Chuck." he replied, brushing his dripping hair back with his fingers.

"I must say, you don't look much like your photograph Chuck." I enquired.

"I didn't have a recent one, that was taken years ago."

"You had better get changed into some dry clothes; I'll show you to your room."

This was a heaven sent opportunity to familiarize myself with Chuck, I thought, as I led him to his room. After leaving him at the door, I quietly entered my bedroom and flicked on the laptop. Chuck was drying his hair and unpacking a large bag. He tossed various items onto the bed and proceeded to select some jogging bottoms and a t shirt.

Grabbing a towel, he went to the bathroom. I watched, as I always did, with my pussy, wet with anticipation. I was not disappointed. Chuck was muscular, well tanned without a trace of fat on his upper torso. I could not believe the size and shape of the bulge in his white briefs, as he dropped his pants. He pulled the front of his skimpy briefs down and his manhood flopped out.

It was narrow at the base, thickening, towards the enormous head which was encased completely in its foreskin. He entered the shower and began to wash himself. I watched fascinated, as he soaped himself and worked up a lather. He was working me up into a lather as well, as he soaped and stroked his odd shaped cock. I watched in awe, as each time he pulled the foreskin back, it grew in size. It was visibly swelling in front of my eyes. The head was now completely uncovered and swelling with each pulse. It was still growing in size and swelling to the size of a plum, and pretty much the same color. The end of Chuck's cock was so large that it could not gain full height. It was erect, but still hung in a downward arc, too heavy to straighten.

Chuck took it in hand and began to slowly masturbate. My pussy was sodden, as I watched him pleasure himself. I squeezed my thighs together in order to heighten my own pleasure as he quickened his pace. The large bulbous head of his cock was now quite swollen as he closed on his climax. I watched transfixed, as it ejaculated into the shower. String, after long string of semen arced down into the base of the shower. It was not surprising, as I now noticed, for the first time, the size of his ball sack. In keeping with the size of his cock, it was large to say the least.

I quickly composed myself and returned to the kitchen. It was not going to be too much of a challenge for me, I thought, to seduce this young man. There was no way that I was going to allow a cock like that, to slip through my fingers!

After dinner I told Chuck that I was going to shower and have an early night. It had after all, been a long day, preparing the house for my new visitor.

"Feel free to use the TV, or choose a book from the shelf if you wish, I'm going for a long, well earned soak in the tub."

I could feel Chuck's stare, as I crossed the room. It made me feel horny, as my still wet pussy squished silently as I climbed the stairs. On entering my room, I quickly glanced at the PC monitor. I saw Chuck lounging back on the sofa, his hand busy rubbing his groin through his pants, while shaking his head, together with a knowing smile on his face. Something told me that I wouldn't have long to wait.

I watched as Chuck rose from the sofa and slowly crept towards the stairs. I quickly made sure that my door was ever so slightly ajar, nothing too obvious, but he would have to open it further than it was, to see anything of consequence. I began to slowly remove my blouse. I unbuttoned the cuffs and starting at the bottom, began to release each button deliberately slowly, all the time watching the door via the mirror on the vanity unit. Slowly it moved, I shrugged off the blouse and undid the clip on the side of m skirt, letting it fall to the floor.

I could make out a foot at the base of the door. He was there. I began to tremble as I sat on the edge of the bed and removed my stockings and garter belt. I tossed them casually onto the bed, over my shoulder. As I reached to my back, to release the clasp on my bra, I could see Chuck standing against the wall on the far side of the passage way. His hand was inside his pants and he was clearly stroking his cock. I shrugged the bra off my shoulders and tossed it too onto the bed. I stood and moved towards the ensuite, making sure that Chuck got a good profile view of me. My nipples were as hard as acorns as I entered the little room. I faced the mirror and cupped my breasts, teasing the nipples as I did so.

I turned on the shower and hummed to myself. I chose a towel and returned to the bedroom and carefully placed it on the bed, bending as I did so. Turning towards the vanity, I bent to remove my panties, all the time watching Chuck. I could not describe how I felt, knowing that Chuck was getting a clear view of my swollen, wet pussy.

He had now pulled the elasticated waistband of his pants down and was openly tossing himself off! The sight of his engorged cock, just eight to nine feet away, was almost too much for me to take. I stood and rubbed myself as seductively as I could, without making it too obvious that I was putting on a show. I kneaded my breasts as I always did when they where released from the confines of an uncomfortable bra. I also, for good measure, ran my hand between my legs and gave my mound a gentle rub. It was difficult for me to touch the warm naked flesh of my pussy without tensing; such was the state of my arousal. I reached into the drawer of the vanity, and took out my favourite toy. My big black friend had seen me through the lean times of holidays and breaks between terms, I turned it on and the reassuring hum was welcoming. I teased my nipples, circling them both in turn. This always had them standing to attention. I traced a line towards my yearning pussy, all the time eyeing the mirror. Now was the time to act. I circled my bed and approached the door from the back of it. I quickly opened it, and was presented with a very embarrassed Chuck, open mouthed, open crotched and with his very large cock, clearly in need of some attention.

I stood, hands on hips, feet slightly apart, trying to look as disapproving as I could.

"Well Chuck, what do we have here?" I said huskily, looking him straight in the eye.

"I'm so sorry Carol, your door was open as I was passing, I heard a buzzing noise, and I couldn't help myself."

I slowly brought my hands up to my breasts, cupping them, at the same time staring at Chuck's cock. Not altering my gaze, and lying through my teeth, I said, smiling.

"You've been watching me for a lot longer than you say Chuck." I said in a mock disapproving tone.

"If you come here, you can help yourself to as much as you like, I'm very much in need of something right now, and you certainly have what I need."

I backed up to my bed and sat, my feet slightly parted. I cupped my breasts again and watched intently, as Chuck advanced towards me, his stiff cock moving proudly from side to side as he slowly walked the short distance from the passage way. He stood, his awesome cock, only a foot away from my face. My hands were trembling as I offered my breasts to him. He took himself in hand and touched my very erect and sensitive nipple with the tip of his cock. I moaned as he traced a slow circle around it, making it even harder.

"That is so nice." I moaned.

"Don't forget the other one, I think that needs some attention too." I said, looking up into his eyes.

"You have the most amazing cock Chuck". I said, as I watched him stroking it against my other breast.

"Why, because of it's shape Carol? I wish it wasn't so fat at the end, more the same from the top to the bottom". He replied intent on the job in hand.

"It certainly has its merits." I said, my eyes widening.

"Can I hold it Chuck; I'd love to hold it?"

He stood, hands on hips, pushing his hips forward.

"Be my guest Carol, but I'm warning you I'm nearly ready to pop."

"Don't worry Chuck, so am I, but you can deal with that little problem later." I said, winking at him.

I slowly gripped his cock with my trembling hand. I squeezed it gently and was amazed to see the already large head swell even more. I released my grip slightly and moved my hand to its base, grasping it again. I repeated my stroking, all the time watching, as the huge knob became even more engorged. It was now taking on a purplish hue as it became filled with blood, which I could feel, pulsing up the shaft.

"You certainly know how to pull a guy off Carol. I usually have to do it myself, as the girls I know are only prick - teasers, and are afraid to touch it."

"That's a shame; it's such a nice one too." I replied, trying to take the swollen head into my mouth."

Chuck was teasing my nipples as I finally managed to take the large plum into my mouth. It almost filled my mouth. I caressed it with my tongue, just.

"I'm going to come Carol, I'm going to come." Chuck warned, through clenched teeth.

"Over these if you like, Chuck. I want to see you toss your load over my breasts." I whispered, holding them for him.

"I want to watch you unload your come all over my breasts, I love to watch a man ejaculate, and it is such a turn - on for me."

I wrapped his cock in my breasts in order to provide him with the encouragement that he did not really need. He gripped his rigid cock and rapidly pumped it.

"I come a lot Carol, and I mean a lot."

"And here it comes." he moaned, his knees bending and his hips thrusting forward.

"Oh I see what you mean," I said, as a long stream of semen landed in my cleavage.

"Don't stop Chuck, keep it coming, let it all out." I pleaded, as I pumped him faster.

"Your cock looks magnificent Chuck, so big and hard. I can't wait to feel it filling my wet pussy".

After Chuck came, I coaxed him into the shower. I washed his semen off my breasts and neck while he knelt between my legs and lapped at my pussy. His mouth covered my bare mound, as his tongue opened my swollen lips. He pushed me to the side of the shower and placed my legs over his shoulders, burying his face, again into my pussy. His tongue darted in and out of my opening, making me squeeze my thighs against him.

"Fuck me Chuck; I need that big cock in my hole. Stop teasing me and fuck me."

My language seemed to be the spur that he needed. He stood with his enormous cock erect and under the shower spray, the water dancing off its huge head. I could feel it as Chuck parted my pussy lips and played the huge head along my opening. He teased my clitoris and eventually found my sopping hole. I moaned as he slowly fed the large head into me. It was easily the fattest cock that had been there.

"Oh Chuck, what a cock, it's so big."

"You feel so tight Carol."

"I expect every pussy you put it in feels tight Chuck." I said, as I eased myself onto his cock.

"Make me come Chuck, I'm so close, make come."

Chuck quickened his pace, pulling me onto his thrusting cock. I could feel my pussy tightening its grip on it as I neared my climax.

"That's it Chuck, nice and deep, all the way now, all the way in."

I could feel Chuck against my clitoris as he sank himself up to the hilt. I began to orgasm. My body began to shake with uncontrollable spasms. I shook from head to toe as Chuck kept pumping his still swollen cock in and out of me. I thrust my hips at him to meet his, until the waves of pleasure slowly subsided. I was hanging off Chuck's shoulders, exhausted.

"Thank you Chuck" I mumbled into his shoulder.

That was the first of many such encounters I enjoyed with Chuck, during his stay with me. I also very much enjoyed watching him in his more private moments too. He was insatiable. We would make love, and after he returned to his room he would still be sporting a huge erection, and he would stand in the shower pulling himself off. I was in perpetual arousal for most of his stay with me. When we were not 'at it', I was frigging myself to exhaustion, watching him play with himself.

The awful thing is that when I have no young studs to spend my time with, I watch the recordings that I have made. These keep me simmering until the new term begins.

If my late husband could see how satisfying my life is now, he would probably be tugging on his cock right now!

I am counting the days until next term. I am looking forward to trying out new ways in which to seduce my young guests. I only hope that I have the stamina to cope.