More Than a Dream

Story Info
Couple finds more when they introduce another.
2.1k words
4.04
47.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I relive our evening of passion I recall how it all started and wondered where it may lead. Have I created a sex-crazed woman with an unquenchable appetite for another's big cock or has this instance brought us closer by traversing the path of the taboo? Time will tell but for the moment I savor the memory of the time when you took another lover before me. It was my idea initially but by the time I convinced you of my devotion, what you once held as trepidation developed into an unabashed excitement leading to sexual obsession for another man.

That is the gift you gave me and this account is the gift I give back and to the many others who may enjoy.

It started by me undressing you down to your panties and bra and then leaving your most intimate articles for him to remove. I sat on the bed and you were standing with your back to me and facing him as he first took off your bra. I reached to hold your hand and felt you tremble. What you felt was such a different sensation; loving me but being taken by him. You were nervous but you remain steadfast in receiving the pleasure you could hardly imagine would come next.

As I recall the events it was like I am there once again. He starts by kissing both of your nipples as they hardened to the exposure of the cool air and the sensuality of his touch. You look over your shoulder at me almost embarrassed at how much sexual pleasure you are receiving at the hands and lips of another. I return a reassuring smile and by the time he reaches for the waistband of your panties your breath is noticeably deeper and you begin to pant as his fingertips play with the cleavage of your backside and then comes to the front and dangles along your curls and brushes up against your lips. I cannot fully see where his fingers are touching you but your reaction leaves no doubt to what he is doing. You gasp as his fingers dance along your clit and you instinctively widen your stance so his finger can enter you. You bite your lower lip as you feel his fingers go where only a few minutes earlier mine were - before we invited him to our room. As he lowers your panties, your last article of clothing is symbolically removed and your body is totally his to devour. I am there for you but we both know that for the foreseeable future you belong to him and you have surrendered your body to him as I have surrendered my soul to you.

After falling to the floor along your ankles, he reaches down and you step up and he takes your panties. He does not say a word but it is clear he is keeping them as a souvenir of his conquest of your feminine appeal. We both know that and although nervous, the emotional draw is clearly something you desire. Once again you look at me meekly as he tucks them in his coat pocket without protest from either of us as there is little we can say. I take your hand again as he instructs you to sit on the bed as he begins to remove his clothes. I am positioned behind you and hold your shoulders and touch your nipples where his lips were only moments earlier. I turn your head to kiss you passionately as we both know what your lips will likely touch next.

At this moment, as you sit naked before your lover and try to hide the undeniable excitement you feel for what is beneath his boxers, you are almost stripped of your loving emotion towards me just as he has stripped the last articles of your clothing. You are naked before him and I sit behind you. That sequence and posture is more than mere symbolism for at this point you are more attune with your thoughts of physical lust and desire than you are with thoughts of my love and devotion. You do not choose to turn your back on love and devotion but you cannot hide the rudimentary truth within which is embodied by your near total focus on your lover while tasting my lips. Almost without thinking you break off our kiss to look at your lover before you.

By the time we stop our embrace, your lover is undressed except for his boxers and he brings himself only a few inches from your face. You instinctively touch the outside of his underpants and you feel him start to grow. You audibly moan as you slip your hand up his pants leg and feel him in your fingers. You reach to take down his drawers and your lips are instinctively drawn to the head of his cock and you put him in your mouth. He is big and you can barely get the full head of his cock in your mouth and your hands slowly work on his balls and shaft. You want to taste him you want to suck on his cock until he cums but he has not the time nor the patience. You move back on the bed and he spreads your legs. I kiss you tasting his pre-cum on your lips mixed with your desire. As I hold you, I prop you up a bit so you are not exactly sitting and not exactly lying on the bed. You look down as he bends slightly and the head of his cock begs against your opening.

This is the time to stop -- this is the time to draw a line in the sand and not cross. You could stop it. I could stop it. But we both are too far drawn to the sexuality to stop the inevitable. Like a moth is drawn to the light you raise your hips to feel more of him against you. He does not look nor ask for permission but he proceeds, seemingly reading your mind as he mounts you. I am almost surprised that there neither of us speaks up or protests or shows even the slightest bit of resistance or even hesitation. It is as if our minds are so sexually charged by the moment that we lost any token of modesty. I hold your shoulders and play with your breasts as his cock starts to enter you, slowly at first and your body shakes with the excitement of your first orgasm. I kiss your neck as you look down and watch him go in deeper. Although his cock is sizable and as big as any you had before and bigger than I had imagined, you are soaked and any difficulty you have in handling his girth is quickly replaced by an almost unfathomable urge to feel more of him. I can feel as you push up towards him, wanting, begging, and pleading for him to touch you in places that almost seem unfamiliar.

"Oh God!" you scream as you close your eyes, feeling my arms around you but concentrating on the sexual invasion of another man's huge cock. I kiss your neck and a tear escapes your eye and you open your eyes to almost a dazed look. You have two men lusting after you and are the focal point of pleasure. You do not have the strength to do anything but moan and mumble and he begins to re-enter you, going in and out. You feel my hardness along your back and you can tell I am receiving almost as much pleasure as you but as much as you feel my heart and love, you are overcome by the lust that only comes with the taboo of the moment and the feel of him inside you. You reach up and touch my face and as you have yet another orgasm I can feel it envelope your entire body as your hand wanes along my face, slowly sliding down until it rests on your own shoulder. Your breathing is shallow and matches the incessant pounding that his cock is giving you. His burning desire and capturing of your body has only begun and you are speechless by your total capitulation at the hands of his cock.

I sit on the bed supporting you, holding you, and adoring you. Your eyes open and close at random seemingly coming in and out of consciousness caused by your sexual exploitations. I run my fingers through your hair and stroke your face. You lean back and bite your lip and momentarily look up at me and your eyes say it all. You have not the vigor nor desire to do anything but to give the most passive of responses to the relentless pounding of your lover's big cock. I am there with you but you do not feel love -- you do not feel passion -- you only feel the physical coveting that is filling you with every movement of his cock. You squirm and fidget, raising your pelvis to meet his every stroke and your actions only enhance your surge of stimulation. I reach lower and with my left hand on your bottom push you closer to your lover and you moan in delight and are soon lost in another world of exhilaration -- totally unaware of my kisses on your neck and my caresses to your shoulder. Your focus is on the never ending penetration of your lover - losing total consciousness of your surroundings. One orgasm leads to another and after losing count I realize that you have been in a continual state of frenzy that cannot be classified as anything but an epidemic state of arousal.

When he is close to the edge, we can both sense it and you stiffen when his first shot is felt deep within your womb. Undaunted he pulls out and deposits his next rope of semen atop your body stretching from your right shoulder and stretching down to your lower abdomen. It hits with such magnitude that even in our own state of bedlam we are shocked by its force. His cock twitches once more and again another load, leaving almost as much cum, is spread across you, this time starting at your chin and ending on your breasts. You instinctively reach for his cock and as he rises, he brings it to your lips. Ounces of his cum are strewn across your body but his cock still twitches slightly as you taste and lick the last remnants on his shaft and on his head. My hand rides upon yours and I can feel the slippery substances along your fingers and I gasp as I feel your hand jerk his cock and realize I am more than just watching as you submissively milk his cock to taste his last drop. Dazed but seemingly undaunted, I take my other hand and touch your cheek. My fingers along your face are replaced by my lips as I kiss your face, fully realizing that the bulge in your cheek is caused by his cock -- realizing in whatever light that I am able -- what it must feel what it is like to dutifully suck a man's cock. Having ending his climax, he takes his cock from your mouth and steps back and your lips search for mine and we embrace in a passion all our own. Our tongues dance to our own tune and as I taste the bittersweet trails, I realize - my love, my passion, and my adoration, has now been characteristically sealed with the baptismal seed of your.

We are too lost in our own world to realize that your lover had hurriedly dressed. I reach for your face and can feel more of his cum long your chin and cheek and as taboo as I feel this moment, I cannot help but feel a lust and desire that is unmatched in the annals' of my memory. I look up and notice your lover leaving, your panties clearly hanging out his pocket. He has taken your lingerie and you gave him pleasure but he left a playground of trails upon your body that we will explore together. My lips dangle along your nipples, tasting his cum and succumbing to a desire all our own. His cum has marked you, leaving an indelible impression on our soul as it has left remnants of on your body. Our souls having capitulating our own emotions to the physical desires of your body -- are now left untethered to explore each other's desire. We take this path knowing that for one evening -- one moment in the history of our relationship - we both gave into a taboo desire. It formed our being and created two souls that ceded to a litany of insatiable and almost unspeakable acts at the hands of your lover who now possesses your panties.

The rest of the evening, we lose track of time as seconds turn into minutes and minutes turn hours.

Time means nothing when we are in paradise.