More Than A Passport Photo

Story Info
Jill exposes more than her head & shoulders
1.8k words
4.15
72.2k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ambise
ambise
162 Followers

Jill parked her car at the rear of the studio, slightly perturbed at its rundown nature, although she was more reassured when she walked round to the front and saw a professional looking front shop. With family portraits and townscapes decorating the walls, and an array of photographic equipment it looked the business. As she went in, the owner came out from the back studio and greeted her warmly. He shook her hand with a sensitive grip, although he continued to hold it as he made no attempt to disguise the fact he was appraising her body

"So, you are only here for a head and shoulders portrait, shame" he said.

Jill as usual was conservatively dressed, with a pink blouse under a black pullover and slacks. The pullover as usual was a size too large in a vain attempt to hide her ample bosom, while the slacks emphasised the shapeliness of her pert derriere. A size 10 at 34 Jill retained a firm figure, but one she chose to fully display to men who succeeded in bedding her. To many men she appeared something of a harridan, however, it was a fact that once a man had got past her initial diffidence she was a pushover sexually and enjoyed being submissive and getting a good hard fucking. A fact that some men intuitively guessed and some in her wider circle had heard about – as a result she was never short of attention and seen as a prize to be won.

The photographer guided her into the studio with his hand gently pressing against the small of her back.

"So the picture is for a website then?" He asked

"Yes, it's for work."

"Pity, I would have liked to have proposed a proper portrait, you have such a beautiful face with lovely high cheek bones. And your blue eyes are so sensuous" he smiled.

"Thank you" she blushed at the compliment.

"Please look at these. We can do a really professional job"

He opened some portfolio books, the first few pages showed women of various ages in head and shoulders shots, followed by more full length in evening wear and business attire. She picked up another book but as she opened it she saw these were photographs of women semi-naked or fully-nude, shocked but intrigued she carried on turning the pages, the photographer smiled

"Ah, the private collection... we get all shapes and sizes and ages asking for these shots."

He pointed at one of a blonde twenty year old in full frontal pose with very large tits.

"She wanted them digitally enlarged.... not something you would need" he said looking at her impressive rack.

She quickly tuned to the next page, but gasped when she saw the next model.

"That's Joanne, you know her" She nodded.

"Very enjoyable to work with, fabulous tits, really cute bum and deliciously long legs. She's very popular."

He turned the pages revealing evermore provocative poses by her friend.

"These aren't the best, she does some really explicit stuff, the regulars enjoy."

"Popular?"

"Yes, she does sessions for our camera club, and she's not averse to giving extras. You wouldn't think it when you see her in the street, all prim and proper and businesslike, but she is quite the slut when she gets going."

Jill blushed remembering the escapades with her friend when the worked in Germany.

"How well do you know her then", he smiled, "She told me about when she worked in Munich, apparently she was getting it every day. German's are demanding fuckers though she said, she had to take it every way."

Jill absent-mindedly nodded and said "yes", before stumbling out "let's get this picture done."

The photographer smirked, realising he had a more than even chance with her.

They started the shoot getting her to turn her face this way and that, had her look up look down, with the flashlight bursting it was all getting a bit fast and hot.

"You know if you took your jumper off, your shirt would set your complexion off really well."

She hesitated but then pulled her jumper off, not realising that the top three buttons of her blouse had come undone revealing some ample cleavage.

"Great, looks good, lean forward, brilliant."

She did so, not realising that he could capture all of her cleavage.

"They look beautiful."

She looked down and blushed when she saw how exposed she was, she went to button-up her blouse

"Don't you dare... they are excellent. They're probably better than Joanne's. Stand up."

She hesitated but then stood up.

"Okay. Let's see a little bit more, undo the rest of the shirt buttons and put your hand in your pockets. Brilliant, lean forward, now move to the side."

She did so revealing more and more of her body.

"Why don't you take the bra off, keep the shirt on and I'll take some discreet shots."

"I don't think so, it's more than I wanted do."

"Oh come on you look great, and you can keep your shirt over your boobs, it will be just like being at the beach." She slowly turned her back to him, and moved her hands behind her back and unclipped her bra, she then slid the left shoulder strap underneath the sleeve of the blouse and pulled it through the arm of the shirt, and she then did the same with the right strap, and let the bra fall to the floor. She slowly turned back toward him. The sides of the shirt fell open, just covering her breasts, he knew he almost had her, just a little bit more.

"Brilliant put you hands behind your back."

Click.

"Okay put them on your head."

Click.

"Lean forward."

Click.

"Pout your lips."

Click

"Okay put your hands in your pockets and stand feet apart, Beautiful."

He moved toward her, and with his right hand, slipped the shirt over her right breast and tucked the tail of the shirt between her arm and her body, before she realised he had done the same with the left side and she stood with her breasts proudly exposed.

Click.

"Turn to the left, lean forward."

The coolness of the studio hardened her nipples

"Looks like you enjoying this" he smiled.

She blushed a deep crimson click.

Click.

"They are a fair size, how big are they, then?"

"34F" she shyly replied.

"How big?"

"34F" she replied louder.

"Oh so they are bigger than Joanne's"

"Okay take your hands out of your pockets and let you blouse fall off your back, but keep it on your arms."

"Lovely, okay use this" he brought forward a chair.

"Put your hands of the back of the chair and bend forward but spread your legs at the same time."

"Oh I could eat that" he said as he savoured her bum "its exquisite."

With her back to him she turned he head, click, her breasts hanging forward pendulously, he moved to the side to capture them.

"Don't move."

Click, click.

He then moved to the front asking her to lick her lips, which she complied with.

"Hold that pose don't move" he went behind again.

Click, click.

Suddenly she felt his hands around her waist, quickly unbuttoning her slacks and before she knew it he yanked them down to her knees exposing a rather pert bum.

"Hey" she exclaimed as she heard the click "I didn't agree to this" as she turned rapidly to face him.

Click

Only then did she realise she had give him a full frontal. "Ha I see you are a child of the seventies" he snorted as he saw her hairy pussy.

Click, click.

Her face contorted with anger, she put both hands in front of her pussy, but this had the effect of pushing her boobs together.

Click.

"Magnificent, lean forward more."

Click.

She protested more.

"I want to stop now, this is more than enough."

"I don't think so, you seem to be enjoying it to be honest, look at these" he brought the digital camera over and handed to her, she had to admit that they pictures looked good.

"Let's do a few more ...why don't you get rid of the trousers."

She suddenly realised she was standing almost completely naked, but thought oh what the hell. She slipped out of her slacks and panties, and stood naked in front of him – he was now in control.

"Stand erect, put your hands behind you back, and spread your legs....fabulous."

"Climb onto the bed."

She moved back onto the bed in the corner of the studio, sitting pertly on the edge. She sat placidly, waiting for the next instructions, her hands clasped in front of her pussy.

"Let's see how far we can go shall we?"

"Move your hands and let's see the money, lean back and open up"

She moved her hands from the front of her thighs and leaned back, easing her legs apart, the tender folds of her cunt tantalising on show. He focussed the lens on the apex of her thighs, his erection hardening.

"Grasp your ankles and pull them apart...lovely, you've a really fuckable cunt."

She blushed, released her ankles and curl coquettishly into a ball, presenting her arse to him. Jill still wasn't quite sure to make of the photographers demanding ways but felt she had no choice but to obey him. He wasn't the most attractive of men, but in ordering her around in such a direct manner he appealed to her submissive side – she now craved his approval. Her nipples were now hard and protruding rather more than usual, and she could feel a moistening of her pussy.

"Now I want one kneeling up and looking at the camera. Good. That's it. Now look up and arch your back more. Look as though you're stretching. That's it. Your nipples look great. Now kneel down and lie back on the bed. Put your legs more to the side; I want a good shot of everything between them. Good. Now I'll take a close-up. Arch your back even more and put your hands behind your head."

He paused to contemplate the softness at the top of her legs'

"Mmm, your cunt looks delicious, I love the way you are displaying, I like the way it is starting to open up. I really love your hairy mound thrusting our from between your legs."

He leaned on the bed and took a few closer shots of Jill's s pussy. She began to wonder just how many people would end up looking at them. The thought turned her on a bit more and she felt her pussy starting to get wetter. She knew it would be turning pink by now.

"OK, now lie on the edge of the bed with your hands behind your back and one foot on the floor. That's right. Now you're opening more. Just spread your legs for extra exposure."

The apparent opportunity was becoming irresistible, he moved forward towards Jill, he pushed her leg open and then spread her cunt lips further with his fingers.

"You don't mind do you?"

ambise
ambise
162 Followers