More Than a Professional Ch. 01

Story Info
Black female has sex with a white man.
2.5k words
4.4
71.2k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working for a large advertising firm sure has its perks, but the stress can be totally overwhelming. The city of Orlando, Florida is beautiful, and the majority of the people are nice. I had actually got this job as a Creative Media Director through a friend of mine who I have known since we were 17, and me now being 25, I have to say…I have come a long way.

I got married to my husband, Tre, when I was 21, and now have a child. I would consider myself a strong black woman. Working for this advertising firm has helped us out a lot, financially over the past couple of months. I really enjoy what I do, and have made a few close friends along in the process. Things in the office, at home, and at church had been going pretty well for me the past couple of months. My husband and I hadn’t been fighting much and I have been making thousands of dollars in bonuses.

The advertising firm that I work for resides in a large 12 story building in downtown Orlando overlooking almost the entire downtown area. It’s beautiful! Instead of taking a lunch, sometimes I just sit at my desk to look out the window at people going back and forth from place to place. I’ll admit…I do have a strong fear of heights, but I managed to get use to it after a few weeks.

I will be honest with you. I am able to fight my temptations, selfish needs, and wants. I may not the most perfect human being on the plant, but I do try to do what’s right…most of the time. I would consider myself a struggling Christian, I acknowledge God, go to church when I can, and pay my dues. Just when I thought that I had no distractions to tear me away from my responsibilities, I stumbled upon one.

Its funny how from day to day, you pass by the same people as you come to and leave work, and never really paying attention to who they are. I don’t like to judge others; therefore, I am open to meeting new people and getting to know them as human beings. Skin color hasn’t been a big issue for me either. I have dated a few white guys, but was never sexually involved with one. I’ve made out with a few here and there, but there was never any intercourse or oral sex contact. Making love to a white man (that I am attracted to) has always been my fantasy. I am not the type to sleep around, but it sure does turn me on. I have had tons of opportunities, but I never went through with it.

That all changed about 2 months ago. I decided to have lunch at a sushi bar, about a block away from my job. I waited on the elevator to open so I could go downstairs to leave. As the elevator opened, the whole world around me stood still for about 10 seconds. I saw one of the most attractive white men I have ever seen in a long time. He was beautiful! He smiled at me, and like I usually, I smiled back shyly, and stepped into the elevator. I don’t know why, but I was so excited that it was just him and I in the elevator together. He was tall, and stood about 6’1”, and looked a bit muscular, from what I could tell by his structure.

He wore a very professional navy blue business suit, with a matching tie, and what looked like a pair of Stacy Adams shoes. He had those heavy eyes, similar to Richard Gere, and when he smiled; I could tell that he probably had his teeth bleached, because they were too perfectly white. He had salt and pepper colored hair. He looked to be about 42. His hands were big and strong looking, and his feet were huge! YES! As the elevator took us down to the bank lobby area, I could see out of the corner of my eye that he kept glancing at me. When I could look over at him, he could look away in confidence and smile.

As the elevator touched the ground an opened up, I tried to quickly walk out the elevator, trying to forget Mr. Gorgeous back there. He ended up walking right beside me and looked at me and smiled. Once again I shyly smiled back at him, and exited the building. As I stood at the corner to cross the street, I noticed him going in the opposite direction as I was, but caught him looking back at me, and semi-licking his lips. Maybe his lips were chapped? Whatever his reason, I was really getting turned on by this man.

After work that day, there I was again at waiting for the elevator to the parking garage. On my way to my car, I saw him again! He didn’t see me right away, but I watched him as he got into his BMW X5. “Wow”, I thought. “This man must have some money!”

I saw him drive off in a hurry, and I hopped in my car, and went home. For the rest of the night, and I could think about was that man…his eyes…his smile…his body…everything about him. The more I thought about his big hands and feet, the more I wondered if the old wife’s tales were true. This man must have a big penis. I tried to erase those thoughts from my mind, to focus on the family I had at home.

As days went by, me and the gentleman often seen each other and spoke, only “hellos”, “how are you”, etc. No real conversations. One day, as I was taking my usual trip to the sushi bar, I saw him in the lobby getting ready to head outside. He just so happened to turn around and look at me. He stopped for a second, but I smiled and pretended not to notice him. As I was just getting ready to pass him, he said, “Excuse me, Miss?”

“Yes?” I replied.

“I’m sorry to bother you, but I’ve noticed you often, and I really introduced myself”, the man said.

“Ummm, it’s ok”, I replied.

“Well, my name is Paul (extending his hand for me to shake it), and I am the Vice President of Morwin Financial. We are on the 10th floor”, he said. “I know that we see each other all the time, and speak for a second, but I didn’t want to come across as a rude person.”

“Its fine”, I said. “My name is Keri. I work for Slovich Advertising and Media…on the 7th floor.”

“Oh yeah. One of our clients does business with you. You headed to lunch?” he asked.

“Yes”, I replied. “To Moon Garden Sushi. Want to join me?”

“Sure. I love that place!”

Paul and I had a wonderful lunch together. After that, we went to lunch together about 3 more times. Every moment I spent with him made me want him even more. He told me that he had an apartment downtown. He lived in one of the most expensive apartments in the area. A few weeks later, my boss told me that we had to meet a deadline for one of our clients. However, I had to stay late. It was raining pretty badly that night. At 8:30pm, I had gotten a phone call on my cell phone. It was Paul. Every time I heard his voice, I my heart would just skip a beat.

“What are you doing?” Paul asked.

“I am still working. I am so tired. What’s up with you?” I asked.

“Just got home about 30 minutes ago. I’ve been thinking about you.”

“Me? Why”.

“I think you are a very sweet and attractive woman Keri. I won’t lie. You have a warm heart, and you have more qualities than you give yourself credit for. I just wanted you to know that.”

“Thank you”, I said. “I think you are an attractive person too Paul. I know I am married, but I think about you all the time.”

“What kind of thoughts?” he asked.

“Just thoughts, I guess.”

“Do you ever think about me and you together?” he asked.

“Sometimes”.

“Have you ever thought about making love to me?” he asked in a sexy tone.

“I don’t think it’s appropriate for me to talk about this”, I replied.

“Why not?” he asked curiously.

“Because I am a married woman. Plus I am too young for you. I am 25, and you are 43. You are such a corporate professional. You don’t seem like the type of man to even look at a black woman”.

I was lying about the age difference bothering me because I have always been attractive to men between 30-45. I was feeling very turned on by our conversation, but tried so hard to play it off.

“I’m hardly too old for you.” he replied. “Plus, I have always been attracted to black women, but I had never had the opportunity to be with one. I have dated a few, but nothing serious.

Just then, my whole body froze. I cannot believe this man was saying these things to me. At the same time, I knew I wanted him. I could start to feel myself get wet just thinking about him. He was such a professional man, and carried himself very well. He did not seem like the type of man to even date black women. He seemed so suave and confident, that it almost seemed artificial, but I knew he was real. I continued to look out the window to watch the rain pour down my window.

Paul and I continued our conversation about other issues for about 15 minutes. “Do you want to come over for a little while and keep me company? If the weather is too bad, I understand”, Paul asked. I was hesitant for about 30 seconds, but then finally gave in. I wasn’t planning on anything to happen between us, so I wasn’t worried. “Sure…maybe for about 15 minutes, then I have to leave”, I said.

“Okay. I am in the Vista Towers on Carrier Street….about 4 blocks from here. My suite is 415.You promise you are coming? I really want to see you for a little while”, Paul answered.

I left the office about 20 minutes later. I had to fight the rain to get there. I called my husband on my cell phone to tell him I would be there in about an hour and a half. I drove to Paul’s exquisite apartment building. Once I got to his door, I just stood there, wondering if I should turn around and go home. Before I could knock, or have second thoughts…Paul quickly opened the door.

“Keri, I am so glad you could make it”, Paul said with a smile. “Come on in and make yourself comfortable.”

“Ok.”

“You want something to drink?” he asked.

“No thank you”, I replied.

His apartment was very well furnished, extremely spacious, and I could tell he has very expensive taste. He sat down next to me and we began a conversation about this and that. “You look tense”, Paul said.

“I am”, I replied.

“Why?”

“Because I am here with you, and I shouldn’t be”.

“I’m not asking you for anything. I think you are really good company”, Paul stated.

“Thank you Paul.”

“You look so tense Keri”, Paul implied. “Do I have permission to massage your shoulders? “.

“Sure”, I answered. I was a bit nervous, but let him massage my shoulders. Paul stood up behind me, as I as sitting on the couch and put his strong masculine hands on my shoulders, and began to massage them. The moment his hands touched my shoulders…I could feel the fireworks explode in my head. He must have done this before because he was so good at it.

“Want me to stop?” Paul asked.

“No”, I answered.

Paul then sat back on the couch next to me and kissed me on my lips very gently. I was shocked! I wanted to pull away from him and fight the temptation, but I just gave into him. He looked into my eyes, smiled that sexy smile of his, and asked, “Do you want me to stop?”

“Umm, well…” Before I could get the rest of my sentence out my mouth, he kissed me again, but more passionately. We kissed for what seemed like hours, yet he never touched me anywhere, just on my hands, face, and hair. Paul stopped our make out session and looked at me with all seriousness, and asked, “Would you mind if I ate your pussy?”

“What?!” I gasped.

“I would love to see the look on your face when you cum into my mouth. I promise I will be gentle with you. I have always wanted to know what black pussy tastes like.” Paul answered.

By this time, I was ready for him, yet I was very nervous. Here is a very wealthy middle aged white man asking a young black woman if he could eat her pussy. I hands and legs began to physically tremble. I was nervous, but excited at the same time. I sat there for a minute, wanting to tell him no, but before I could answer, he did the unthinkable.

Paul laid me back gently on his couch. He then began to take off my long skirt, and pantyhose. He began to kiss my inner thighs, and began to massage my vagina through my panties. I was feeling so hot and so horny by this man. I began to moan a little bit because the feeling was so good. Paul then took two of his long and thick fingers, and inserted them into my hot wet pussy. I jumped a bit because I was tight, and it hurt a bit.

“Damn, sweetie, you are so fucking tight and wet. You are making me hard!” Paul exclaimed.

I couldn’t believe this man even cursed! He just didn’t strike me as the type! Paul fingered me a little bit, and then took off my panties, and then put my legs over his shoulders. My legs really began to tremble! All of my guilty thoughts and feelings totally left my mind. Paul then put his mouth to my quivering vagina, and then began to lick the inside of my pussy. Then, he began to gently suck on my clitoris, while I slowly gyrated my hips.

Paul was really into what he was doing! He would the rub his entire face in my wet vagina, and then continue to gently lick and suck on every piece and hair. I began to softly moan, telling Paul how good it felt. He was eating my pussy so good that I think I forgot where I was for about 10 minutes. I never knew a white man could eat pussy this good!

By this time…I knew I wanted him inside me more than ever.