More Than Daydreams

Story Info
A college student seduces her professor.
914 words
3.6
26k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the third time that day Dani thought about just what she'd like to do to her gorgeous English professor. She found her eyes wandering up and down the length of him. He had dark shoulder-length hair that he wore tied back at the nape of his neck, and piercing eyes that were enhanced by the small pair of glasses he wore and at first glance appeared to be an intriguing shade of brown. He wasn't a bodybuilder but she could see the outlines of muscles when his silk shirt shifted. He had a trim waist and every once in a while she got a nice view of a firm ass. Yes, professor Lyron was a sight to behold.

"Miss Alston? Are you with us?"

"I most certainly am." Dani replied, her voice slightly husky.

"Good to know." He gave her a knowing look. She blushed slightly but she didn't look away. He was the one to break the heated gaze only to spare an even more heated look for the little tank top that barely covered her generous breasts and the miniskirt that stopped just below the tops of her thighs before turning his eyes back to the class. She wondered if her plan would work. That gaze was very encouraging. She discreetly flicked her pencil onto the floor a foot or so in front of her desk, then raised her hand.

"Yes Miss Alston?"

"May I get my pencil professor?" She asked, pointing at where her pencil lay on the floor.

"Of course. I imagine it would be rather difficult to take notes without it."

"Thank you." She slid out of her chair and walked around her desk then proceeded to bend over and get her pencil, giving him a nice view of up her skirt and revealing that she had nothing on under it. Standing up she gave her professor a mischievous smile, and took note of the stunned look of lust she saw on his face. Sitting back in her chair she purposely left her legs spread just enough that he could see but no one else could, if they even chose to look. His gaze was immediately drawn there. She let her hand slide down under the desk and up her thigh to play with herself, for the first time letting him see how wet she was.

He couldn't believe it. He was watching his gorgeous college student masturbate in front of him. No, he corrected himself, she was masturbating for him. He was suddenly very glad he was sitting behind his desk because he didn't think he'd ever been this hard. It was incredibly erotic to see her this way. To anyone else she looked normal, paying attention, taking notes. But he could see her getting wetter and wetter as her hand moved faster. He had no idea how but he was managing to teach without making an ass out of himself, although he could barely tear his eyes away from Dani's hand long enough to answer questions. Mercifully it was time for silent reading so no one noticed him staring at his student, at least not that he noticed.

She could feel herself spiraling towards climax. She looked up at her professor and the look of pure lust on his face sent her over the edge. She couldn't stop her body from shaking slightly and her lips parted in a silent expression of pleasure. To her surprise, instead of sating her needs that had only served to increase her desire.

"Class dismissed. Your only homework is to finish reading this chapter and the next one." Dani gathered her books and stood up. "Miss Alston, may I see you in my office please?"

She nodded and followed him into his office. He locked the door behind her and then pulled her roughly to him, his hands running down the length of her back and down under her skirt to firmly cup her ass as their mouths met in a smoldering kiss. She pushed her hips forward to grind against his heavy erection. She couldn't resist the temptation so she leaned away slightly so she could unzip his fly and let her hand curl around the length of him. She began a steady rhythm that elicited a moan from him. She was suddenly spun around and bent over his desk in a move so fast it made her head spin. Before she had time to regain her senses he gripped her hips and slammed into her from behind, making her cry out in pleasure. Giving her no time to adjust he set the pace: fast and hard. It didn't take her long to build up to her first orgasm. As it ripped through her she saw lights dance behind her eyes and her body shuddered.

He slipped his arms around her just in time to keep her up as her legs gave out. He lifted her and turned her around, setting her on the edge of the desk. Wrapping his arms around her waist to support her he once again slammed into her, picking up his earlier pace. Watching her expressions change, seeing her tilt her head back and bite her lip, watching the shifting of her body as she tried to get closer, she was driving him crazy. Her muscles tightening around him in her orgasm was the final thing that pushed him over the edge. He thrust into her and made both of their worlds shatter.