More Than Friends After All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, it was wonderful, so wonderful."

"No, what you said before...that you love me?"

I did say it, yes, it just came gushing out, just like my cum, but, well, I did mean it, yes, I do love her, yes I did love her in the way a man loves a woman.

"Yes, Kayla, I love you so much, with all my heart. I want us to be steadies and, well, I want to be with you the rest of my life."

I raised up to look at her as tears trickled out the corners of her eyes.

"Thank you, Todd, I love you, too, and want to be with you the rest of my life."

We made love again, this time, nice and slow, enjoying each other and then we had some breakfast and had a nice shower together. It was there that I fell in love again, this time with the luxurious feel of a girl's wet, soapy skin. Was I hard. And did she get it clean.

We spent almost all the rest of our day together in my bed. We made love five times that day, though that is not a record for us. We also found that we loved having oral sex together and that she sucked me like an angel.

I would often lay with my head nestled in her arm, sucking her nipple and if I did it long enough, she would begin to whimper and then have an orgasm. I loved doing that. Still do.

It was about a week later when, as we lay together after making love, Kayla told me why she took me to the nude beach that day. She knew she loved me and just wanted some way to get the two of us to have sex, then she knew I'd realize it, too. She's so smart.

We are still friends, of course, and we're now lovers, as well. We couldn't be happier.

12