More Than Friendship

Story Info
Tara & Willow gave Buffy a hot show.
3.8k words
4.44
75.4k
12
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 07/13/2012
Created 03/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willow and Tara have been a couple for quite a while now. Over the past year, Buffy and Willow grew apart and both need a little quality time to restore their friendship. Tara and Willow went over to Buffy's for a girl's weekend away, just Willow, Tara and Buffy. Everyone had been too busy with their own lives to keep the friendships strong. Willow and Tara with their new relationship and revealing their true nature. Buffy caught up with Riley and their very new relationship for her. They decided to make a whole weekend together, to make up for lost time.

It was still a bit confusing and surprising for Buffy to see Willow dating a girl instead of a boy. She had so many questions about it. She was curious about how it was with a girl. She had so many irregular things in her life; slaying stuff, doing it with a technically-speaking dead guy named Angel, but she had never had the experience that Willow had now.

The first day of the weekend started well, Buffy was baking cookies, Tara and Willow were setting around the table holding hands, looking at each other with lovely passionate eyes. Buffy was deep in thought "They look very happy, so in love, Tara must do things very well." Thinking of that she smiled a little. She thought 'where do these thoughts suddenly come from.' Crossing around the kitchen Buffy prepared her cooking things. Staring now and then at the lovely couple at the table.

Her mind drifted away seeing Willow stroking her hand through Tara's hair. Both looking each other deep in the eyes. 'I wouldn't mind' Buffy said suddenly. 'What?' asked Willow confused, not understanding what she meant. 'That you want to kiss each other while I'm around' Buffy smiled with some naughty thoughts in her pretty head. 'I mean you see me and Riley also kissing and hugging all the time.' Buffy said at a gentle voice. 'You don't need to hold your passion from me.'

Willow and Tara were looking at each other trying to figuring it out what to answer to that. Tara smiled at Buffy, then at Willow, 'I wouldn't mind either, Why hide it any longer, everyone knows it now' she said. 'True' Willow answered. 'I want to kiss now' Tara said a little hesitating, with a silent voice. 'You mean right now?' Willow asked with eyebrows. 'Yes, it's not so bad if Buffy sees it, it's natural, just a kiss' Tara whispered, waiting for her kiss.

Buffy whispered to herself 'I really don't wanna miss this.' She looked at both, Willows lips were reaching for her girlfriend. And their tongues touched each other, both closing their eyes. Holding each other tight, embracing each other. Buffy couldn't believe her eyes. Seeing her friend Willow french-kissing her female lover was too much. A little electric feeling flowed through her body.

They were kissing passionately for 10 minutes now, and Buffy, a little embarrassed, turned around the kitchen floor not knowing where to look. But her eyes always quickly returned to the kissing couple. They were so into the kiss both girls forgot they were not alone. Willow's hands were reaching to Tara's breasts, and started rubbing them over her clothes. Grapping the right breast in her hand while her other hand was stroking through Tara's long hair. Without breaking the kiss for one second.

Buffy was frozen there, just watching these two lovebirds. She'd Completely forgotten her cookies. She noticed as her excitement began to growing inside. She felt the growing of her two nipples in her tight bra. The touch of her harden nipples against her bra and seeing this wild scene between two girls made her a little horny.

It seemed these two were far gone in the game now. With their eyes still closed, Willow rubbed the forms of Tara's big boobs over her clothes. Due to the rubbing, Tara's buttons of her blouse unbuttoned themselves and Buffy saw a glimpse of Tara's two big tits in a sexy soft bra. 'What a couple of nice boobs that girl has' Buffy thought naughty, still growing in her excitement. Willow's hand jumped between the unbuttoned space in her blouse and touched the soft warm skin of her friend's breasts.

Gently playing with the soft fabric of her bra. With her fingers stroking on the upper part of her two tits. Tara, in a passionate trance started kissing Willow's neck and naked shoulders. Willow was dressed in a tiny summer dress. With naked shoulders. And her belly a little exposed. They were sitting very close to each other. Tara's hand was reaching and touching Willow's knees. She had a short skirt on, and Tara had an easy way out to her friend's sexy legs.

Tara's hand was gently caressing between Willow's legs, and Willow instinctively opened them a little. "What a sight" Buffy thought. One of Willow's hands deep in Tara's blouse, pulling down the bra from her tits, exposing the hard arouse nipple of Tara. Gently circling around her rose big nipple. Tara's hand on Willow's upper legs. Mmm, This is erotic I might say Buffy whispered very soft, trying not to disturb the trance that both girls were in right now.

Buffy felt the excitement in her pants growing. Her panty pressing against her sensual trimmed pussy lips was very intense. If she just had the nerve to walk on them and fuck them she would. But she was just standing there. Feeling the hard nipples in her bra, the sensation in her panty's. This makes me crazy she thought and silently walked on them. Tara was kissing Willow's neck and arms and noticed that Buffy was coming closer to them. Willow's eyes were still closed and was not realizing what happened, she was far away in a trance of lust and desire.

Tara smiled a little towards Buffy, and made a sign with her eyes to invite Buffy in. Without a voice Tara whispered the words 'Come On Buffy' on her lips. Buffy tried holding herself back, but couldn't she was too horny to stop. She entered herself toward the two lovebirds. And started to unbutton Tara's blouse further.

Occasionally Buffy grabbed Tara's other tit, and touched the nipple with the tip of her indexfinger. While Willow was caressing the other one with her fingers. Buffy loved the game that they were playing now. The feeling of this girl's warm soft skin made her shiver inside. 'No wonder Willow is all over her all the time' she thought. Tara leant a little back from the chair to make a way for Buffy, kissing her old friend on her needy lips. Buffy crawled between them and a little scared she pressed her soft slayer lips to her overheated friend.

From the moment her lips touched the redhead she felt the juices begin to flow in her pants. Willow felt Buffy's lips, felt the wetness and softness of the blond sexy slayer on hers. She opened her eyes immediately, not knowing what happened. 'Buffy?' She said with a loud voice.'What are you doing in here' Willow asked totally confused, ripped out her passionate moment. 'I live here remember' Buffy laugh with a naughty smile upon her face. 'I mean, what do your lips on mine' Willow stuttered nervously. 'Not that it was a bad kiss, but … what happened' she said, still confused.

While she looked over Buffy's shoulders. She noticed her lover Tara with her blouse all open, trying to unhook her bra. 'Tara, what are you doing?', 'What …', Willow was in a babble mode and couldn't stop asking all these silly questions. Buffy reached to Willow's mouth again, and pressed her lips on hers. The sensation of Buffy's lips were so soft and erotic that Willow couldn't resist them, even though her mind told her to end this. Willow's tongue touched the hot slayer's lips and finally her tongues were into each others.

Buffy felt so good inside. Finally kissing these lips of her friend. After a couple of passionate minutes, Buffy broke her wild sensual kiss and looked Willow in the eyes. 'I'm sorry Will, I wanna join you guys so badly','You are killing me with your sensual sexy eyes, your fine body' Buffy whispered to Willow while her eyes rolled down Willow's body. 'Mmmm, you are a hottie, girl' Buffy said, crazy with lust and desire that went all the way through them.

Tara was standing up now, and unzipped Buffy's long dress that she was wearing. Tara stood there in her tiny skirt, her tits totally naked, her nipples hard asking for some attention. Tara's hands moved over Buffy's clothes, undressing her from behind. 'I want to play with her, Willow' Tara said stuttering a little. 'She is so gorgeous'

'Mmmm so soft.' Willow couldn't believe her ears. The long dress felt down Buffy's body and there she stood. Like a goddess, what a body she has. A transparant silky bra, you could see her big nipples pressing through the material. She had white silky stockings on, and a soft panty.

Willow couldn't take her eyes of that body. 'Oh Buffy, oh my sweet Buffy. I wanted you since the very first moment I saw you on school.' Willow revealed her love for Buffy, hoping that she could touch this hot body of this lovely creature. Tara stood behind Buffy and grabbed the slayers tits from behind, rubbing them all over, kissing Buffy's neck, smelling the lovely stimulating perfume of her, her lips pressing on Buffy's ear. 'I want you so much' Tara whispered to her. The small trimmed hairs were sticking out of Buffy's soft panty.

Willow reached her fingers toward Buffy. 'Nice panty Buffy, it looks so hot' Willow said overheated. Barely holding herself together, she began to rub over Buffy's panty. Seeing Tara playing with Buffy's huge tits, sucking on her ear made Willow crazy with desire. Never in her life had she felt so hot and aroused inside then she did at this moment. The feeling of Tara's fingers on her nipples drove Buffy almost insane of desire. The wetness in her pants was now growing so quickly.

Tara's tits were pressing against Buffy's back. Willow was still sitting in front of Buffy, her mouth a few inches at the height of Buffy's little exposing pussy hairs that glimpsed out her panty. The smell of her juices that were flowing in Buffy's pants made Willow completely crazy. Her hands were shaking. Then she finally reached out to it. She layed down her two hands on Buffy's thighs, softly touching her skin. Willow flowed her hands inside Buffy's wet panty, caressing her ass, her soft skin, she moved her lips closer and started licking and kissing the sideways of her panty, kissing the outsticking hairs, feeling with her hands on Buffy's ass. 'Mmmm, nice' Buffy whispered also in a trance now.

Behind her there was a blond almost totally naked girl grabbing her tits, licking her ear and neck, playing with her fingers on her nipples, slipping occasionally to her belly. In front of her, her dearest friend. Playing with her panty, moving her lips between her legs, touching her ass. Buffy was in heaven right now. Almost ready to cum and having the wildest most explosive orgasm she ever had.

The smell of her floating love juices drove Willow on top of an erotic excitement. Gently with shaking hands she started pulling down Buffy's panty, dropping down to her knees. Oh god. What a pussy. Mmmm, never had she seen such lovely wet pussy. Buffy was perfect in everything. Her little trimmed pussy looked amazing. Buffy spread her legs giving her friend full access to her private zone. First just touching her public hairs then feeling the pussy lips, and at last Willow pressed her lips on buffy's clit. Stroking with her tongue over Buffy's pussy. Gently with lots of desire. Licking her pussy lips, sucking on her hard clit.

Tara came down from behind Buffy and leaned down to her friend and she started to undress Willow, taking off her summerdress, unhook her bra. And then she put her hand inside Willows pants. Rubbing with her fingers over her pussy skin. Meanwhile Willow was licking Buffy into heaven.

Tara was fingering Willow like crazy taking her to the highest level of excitement. Buffy moaned real hard. Stroking with her hands through Willow's hair, pushing her head close to her pussy, spreading her legs wide. Now and then taking her own nipples between her thumb and indexfinger, circling around. Both girls came like they never came before. Buffy's juices were floating all over, Willow kept on licking and sucking on it. Until Buffy cum totally. After Buffy came, Willow leaned back into her chair again. Tara stood behind the chair, with her one hand in Willows pants. Her other grabbing her tits. Buffy benched over to Willow's tits. And pressed her lips on them, sucking hard on Willow's nipples, licking the two lovely not so big but sexy tits. Also Willow came high intense. Tara did a very good job down below. Taking her lover to a climax. 'I'm cumming you guys, ohhhhhhhhh, this is wonderful' Willow said. She reached into a climax of pleasure. And came so highly. 'Thank you Buffy and Tara' Willow said with a tear of happiness in her eyes. 'This always has been my wildest fantasy. And now it's become reality. We will be best friends forever, Buffy' Willow said with love in her eyes. Then Buffy and Willow kissed again. 'Your friend is hot' Buffy said looking at Tara standing there totally naked now. With her fingers inside her own pussy, masturbating herself. 'We should help her' Buffy said smiling to Willow.

Tara settled herself on the kitchen table, spreading her legs wide open. Laying her back on the table with her pussy and her fingers inside toward the two kissing girls. Willow jumped out of her chair and walked over Tara, who was laying down on the table on her back. Willow took Tara's breast in her mouth and started sucking on it, grabbing the other one with her both hands. Then switching to the other big breast, sucking on her harden nipple. Buffy sat down in the chair and placed it right in front of Tara's exposed pussy. While sitting there in her chair between the blondes legs, she grabbed both legs and pushed them totally wide open, Tara's pussy went all open, asking for attention.

Buffy started licking this lovely female crotch, her tongue moved over Tara's hot pussy, especially taking care of her clit. 'How am I doing' Buffy stopped briefly asking to Tara. But the girl couldn't response she was at the frontier of her climax ready to cum all over Buffy. Buffy took her right hand of Tara's leg, and pushed gently her sweet finger inside Tara's Ass. Still licking her clit, pressing her finger gently inside that tiny hole. Tara moaned wildly, almost ready to cum. Willow still licking on her tits. The finger softly moved in and out Tara's ass. While Buffy's tongue stick deeply in her cunt. 'There it cums, Mmmm,' Buffy swallowed all the love juices of that hot girl.

Taking on her an ultimate climax. Finally Tara came intensly. 'That was so lovely' Tara said. All three of them jumped off. Kissing each other one more time, and put their clothes back on. This weekend started very surprising. And it was just the first day.

After this wonderful experience Buffy Summers went back to her cooking.

The three girls just smiled at each other for the next few hours, not speaking a word, just looking at each other, with love in their eyes. And a smile that represented a feeling of true happiness. Buffy still couldn't believe what just happened, it was like a secret desire that magically came true. She couldn't stop thinking about the lovely moments with Willow and her lover. Of course she thought about it sometimes before, but that was just a freaky fantasy for her. And now it happened, for real.

Willow was such a lucky girl. And Tara, gee she is a wild sexy beast. She always has an innocent look, acting like a shy girl. Boy she is a hot, sensual, lustful girl when she makes love to another. Buffy had a totally different image about Tara now. She is a real sex goddess. Finally the cookies are done. All three of them were eating the good cookies Buffy made. Smiling at each other, looking deep in their dreamy eyes. The room was filled with love and desire. A whole new world opened up for the slayer. All this time she had the most wonderful lovers right in front her nose. Riley was not bad,and that night with Angel was wonderful. But having a threesome with these two hot girls beat everything.

The evening went by, Buffy had rent a romantic movie and with Tara and Willow she cuddled up in front of the TV. Holding each other tightly, Buffy between Tara and Willow. With their heads resting on her both shoulders. It was a lovely picture. Now and then Tara kissed Buffy's neck, Willow's hands were pressed around Buffy's body, her head closely against Buffy's. Willow felt so confused, trying to figuring out who she loved the most. Tara was a wonderful lover, she was sweet, sensual, knew how to make a girl cum intensively. But Buffy, she has the body of a supermodel, and her kisses are so wonderful, the smell of her perfume and the touch of her hands made her shiver inside. Besides, Buffy was her best friend ever. She had dreamed about her for many years. Willow was hoping this would last forever. Having two lovers. Hoping she would never have to choose between them. Tara was also totally addicted to Buffy. She is everything she ever wanted to be. She's a superhero, extremely attractive, irresistible, strong, sweet.

The evening went by and the girls felt asleep in each other's arms. Dreaming about the past day. The only noise in the room was the dull whispering from the TV. The first day of this girl's weekend was a hit. Not a single moment had she missed Riley today. This will not be over after this weekend, Buffy decided. She wanted this to last forever. She loved it too much to let it go. Somewhere around 2 AM, Buffy woke up, needing to get up for a cold drink. Trying not to wake up the other two, she stood up quietly and walked through to the refrigerator in the other room. Barely awake she thought 'Boy what a funny hot dream', not realizing it was certainly not just a dream. While sticking her head inside the refrigerator she heard someone behind her, very close. Before she managed to turn around and smash the intruder on the floor, two soft hands grabbed her thighs from behind. She felt two soft hands intruding her night sweater, touching her belly. 'Is this for real?' she thought, Not moving an inch, Buffy let this strangers hands exploring her body. The hands went up, reaching the braless breasts, touching the soft skin around the forms.

Wondering who's hands these could be, Buffy turned around, and there stood Tara again, smiling shyly, making a pretty innocent face. Buffy looked the girl deep in her sensual eyes. 'Buffy, I need you right now' Tara whispered. 'You are the hottest thing I ever met'

'I want you so much' Tara stuttered the words nervously, barely controlling herself. Tara took a few steps back from the slayer, looking at her with passion. Buffy closed the refrigerator and walked toward Tara. 'What about Willow? I don't wanna hurt her, she is my dearest friend' Buffy said with a serious face. 'You belong to Willow, it was wrong interfering with you guys.' Buffy was very serious now, trying to hide her attraction to Tara's well formed body, forcing herself to make the right decisions.

The touch of Tara's hands on her belly and the forms of her breasts made the slayer very aroused again. While Tara was standing there on the other side of the kitchen table, Buffy looked toward the salon hoping Willow wouldn't hear this conversation. "I better go now to the living room" Buffy said, still staring at Tara's body parts underneath her clothes. Just before Buffy managed to walk through the door, Tara started unbutton her nightblouse, gently, sensual, looking at Buffy. One button after another she undid her blouse from her body. Exposing her big tits, Tara tried seducing this blonde girl.

Buffy stood there with one foot into the living room, her eyes focused on her best friend's lover. 'Tara, please stop, please don't do this, you are making me crazy' Buffy begged, 'I can't resist you, you are so erotic, so damn sexy', Buffy whispered at Tara. The last button of Tara's blouse went open, she dropped the nightshirt from her shoulders, and there she stood again, topless before the slayer who was beginning to go insane with desire. 'Don't fight it Buffy', 'Let yourself go, I know you want it, and I need it right now.' These words made it even harder for Buffy to leave the room. her eyes rolled down this lovely girl. Tara knew exactly how to seduce someone. Tara was wearing a soft panty underneath her nightshirt and she just dropped it down to the floor. Buffy tried to put all her strength together, refusing this seduction. Why was she still standing there?

12