More Than Friendship Material Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz's mind was whirling. She hadn't quite expected this. Maybe some of the light making out that the girls had flirtingly hinted at with her. Something in the bedroom or living room floor, maybe. Her eyes glanced at the strap –on, and she shivered. She could say no. These were her friends. If she wanted to stop, they would. But did she want to? No part of her was sure any more. She slowly drew a card from the deck. The other girls' eyes gleamed as Liz turned the card over to reveal a 3 of spades.

***

Back at the apartment, Ben and Todd finished off some cold pizza as they watched Sports Center. During a commercial break, an ad came on for the cable company's movie on demand service, and the featured film was Sex in the City 2.

"Look, dude," Todd laughed. "It's the girls in twenty years."

"Heh. If there weren't four of them in that movie, I'd say it was the girls now. Looks like their kind of party."

***

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to Ben, there was a fourth girl and their kind of party raged on. "Well I can't think of a more appropriate card," Mary said with a grin. "Now we just have one more question to answer. The guest of honor has to say who gets the honor? Liz?"

Liz turned her head to Mary, as the stomach butterflies turned into a swarm. The wine and excitement and sexual tension was making her head spin and she didn't really understand the question. "What do you mean. I thought Spades meant all of you," she asked.

"Oh it does," Hollie piped up, "but someone has to go first." She gestured toward the strap on.

Tammy picked up the intimidating device and moved it from hand to hand. "Nice balance and feel. You picked a good one, girls – perfect for a first time."

"And it's not just for the first time", Mary added. "It's for all night. The one you choose will be your bunkmate for the evening."


Liz blanched as her friends turned all their eyes to her with a questioning gaze. "You're all great. I can't pick. Can't you like draw another card or something?" she asked meekly. "High card wins?"

The other girls looked at each other. "We'll need to confer," Mary said, as Tammy and Hollie nodded assent. The three huddled as Liz tried not to hyperventilate. After several seconds, they broke apart and Mary picked up the deck. "We really wanted you choose, since we wanted to see if you preferred blondes, brunettes or redheads." Hollie coughed and Mary shot her a glare before continuing. However, you made a good point since we are all so awesome it would be hard to pick. So, we'll do it by high card."

The girls each drew from the deck and shared the result among themselves, but not with Liz who stayed on the table but strained her neck trying to see. Tammy winked at her. "We have a winner, Red, now close your eyes till we tell you to open them."

Liz did as she was told and her mind and feelings raced as she listened to the shuffling activity around her. She was nervous and scared and excited and horny and confused and a number of other things she couldn't quite identify. Would she like this? Should she like this? What would Todd think about all of this? Was it cheating? It wasn't for Ben and Mary. She had heard him mention fantasies about women together. Would he want a threesome? Would she?

"You awake there, pledge?" Hollie's voice woke Liz from the internal debate. "You can open your eyes, now." Liz opened her eyes slowly to find Mary to her left holding a red vibrator, Tammy to her right holding a blue vibrator, and Hollie facing her and wearing the strap-on proudly displayed. Now, the stomach butterflies threatened to raise Liz into the air as the vibrators buzzed to life and the three women leaned toward her. Liz could feel their hot breath tickle her neck, her nipples and her navel. Her body responded with need, even though she hadn't been able to decide if that was good or bad.

'Are you ready?" Tammy whispered. Liz whimpered a little and nodded.

"You sure?" Mary whispered, her lips grazing the nape of Liz's neck." Liz shuddered and nodded again.

"Say it, then" Hollie whispered as she ran the tip of her tongue around Liz's belly button.

The dildo was hard against the redhead's thigh and made her think again. It was now or never. Could she do this? Liz took a deep breath and made her decision. "Hollie, I'm.."

"GOTCHA!" the three girls shouted and burst into laughter.

The flurry of previous emotion now replaced by a new mixture of relief, embarrassment, and more disappointment than she wanted to admit, Liz sat up red-faced. "WHAT. THE. HELL?" she exclaimed.

"Don't ask me," Tammy replied with a grin. "I thought it was legit till a couple of minutes ago., but I am new here."

"Yeah," Mary laughed. "I know we all wanted to be in on that hot little slice you've got there, Lizzie but a public group deflowering? Not after all the hard work by me and 'Todd in girl form' over there. You two can play roommates, though, and what happens behind closed doors..." Hollie giggled and wiggled her hips to swing the strap-on back and forth.

Liz pouted and shot her friends a dirty look. "I'll give Tammy a pass since she didn't know any better, but you two suck."

Hollie stuck out her tongue. "We do, but we didn't," the little blonde said playfully. "Is that why you're mad, Snow White?"

Liz wasn't sure how to answer that and proceeded to pout. "I hope you had a lot of fun at my expense. That was just mean."

"We did have fun, Miss Elizabeth," Mary answered with a note of concern in her voice. "We thought you did too. I'm sorry if we took it too far.

"Yeah, sweetie. You know we love you," Hollie added.

Liz gave an exaggerated sigh and looked back and forth between her friends for a few seconds. She was trying to stay mad, but couldn't honestly say the night hadn't been fun. "OK, fine," Liz relented, "but I'd better be in the freaking sorority now." She grinned, while Hollie and Mary laughed in relief.

"I'm not sure she can be without the paddling she was supposed to get," Tammy said.

"Not helping, new girl," Hollie said, "but I think we can waive it."

"Or," Liz offered with a mock leer of her own, "we can discuss that technicality back in the bedroom. It may come into play for the next pledge. Now, let's crash, roomie."

"Works for me," Hollie said, opening her arms. "Now bring it in, ladies." The half naked foursome gathered for a warm hug that lasted for a long while.

"It's so nice when everyone gets along," Mary finally said, "but it's late. Guess you'll have to make do bunking with me, T."

Tammy leered back at her. "Make do hell! "T" loves your "a", and this is only the first sorority meeting, right?"

"For us, yeah, but you'll be jetting off soon, right?" Mary asked.

"We'll see," Tammy said with a wink. "Show me to that too small bed of yours and I'll tell you a secret once we're through."

Mary grinned as she slid her arm around Tammy's waist. "Deal, but I plan on that taking a while." Taking one last look at Liz and Hollie, Mary called as she and her overnight guest slipped into the bedroom. "Get a room you two. We'll see you in the morning."

Hollie grabbed Liz's hand and the redhead followed, now noticing the play of the tight, cheerleader ass as she walked to the guest bedroom. Within Mary's room, giggles erupted and then a playful squeal. Liz laughed, shutting their door and gazing at Hollie with curious eyes. "I can't believe all this happened .. is happening" she said.

Hollie wiggled her hips and laughed, sending the plastic flopping back and forth again, "What? Me with a dick? Does it remind you of the banana hammock?"

Liz grinned, "You're horrible."

"Uh huh, we'll see about that." Hollie pulled Liz's taller form into her arms and pulled her down for a kiss. The redhead didn't resist at first, sighing into the smaller girls mouth, but as she drew back, her eyes showed uncertainty that the little cheerleader took note of.

"Sorry." Liz smiled softly and moved to the bed, strangely comfortable in her own skin in front of Hollie. "I know I got a bit carried away out there, but...it was all overwhelming. I'm not sure this is me...I love you guys, but I have a feeling, if I do this and I don't talk to Todd about it first or he finds out that I'm keeping a secret, he'll be furious, and I am horrible at keeping secrets."

Despite feeling incredibly needy for a little relief, Hollie sank down beside her friend and unhooked the strap on, pulling it off and pushing it to the side. "Ah babe. It's all good. You went beyond what any of us would have thought was possible. Shy little Liz, coming out to play. It was awesome!"

Liz grinned and flushed, "I blame the alcohol and ice cream. I'm exhausted. You guys had me going.."

"Yes we did." Hollie said, "And damn it was fun!" Flipping around, Hollie crawled her cute bottom up onto the bed and wiggled under the blankets, letting out a dramatic sigh. "I won't pretend I wasn't hoping for a little action. But I respect your feelings...just know, if you ever want to experiment further......"

Liz giggled and nodded, moving to join her friend under the blankets. Suddenly she missed Todd. They rarely spent the night apart, even before the romance. It was a little odd not having his presence around. "I'm sure the boys aren't having this much fun..." she mused almost to herself. Hollie shifted and pulled up a blanket to cover their cooling bodies, gazing over at her friend.

"Not unless they are bi."

Liz made a face, "I sorta doubt that." Both girls dissolved into soft laughs.

****

Over in the other bedroom, the giggling and squealing continued. "This wasnotwhat I expected when I took you to bed" Mary said as she looked down at Tammy. The tall tennis player was kneeling between the redhead's legs and working very intently on a certain part of her anatomy - her feet.

"You're saying you don't like the pedicure?" Tammy asked nonchalantly, as she continued buffing a nail.

"Oh my God no!" Mary exclaimed. "This is heaven, just not the hot and sweaty session we had started out there."

"Completely the point, missy. There was plenty of the physical stuff going on out there. One on one time is more for the finer things and you are most certainlyfine. What color polish?"

"Surprise me. So, if this is your common game plan, tell me how some woman hasn't snapped you up already? Rich, hot, protective, attentive. If I wasn't engaged I'd swoon."

Tammy laughed and selected a color. "Thanks. Honestly, I'd have liked to settled down by now. It's just been hard when you're in a different city every couple of weeks, and the press sucks. I'm not much of a party girl anyway, and when you're semi-famous you often attract the wrong kind of attention."

"Like redheads in pink spandex?" Mary teased. "You seemed taken with our pledge when we were at the club."

Tammy looked thoughtful then started coloring one of Mary's big toenails."Yeah, for the night, sure. At first, she seemed like the no strings, have fun type and I could tell she was essentially straight, even if she was flexing her curiosity a bit. Once I heard the whole story, I didn't mind playing with her a little. Thanks for sharing." She grinned back at the other "redhead."

"Hey, we're in a sorority and you're a member. What's ours is yours." Both girls burst into laughter again, before Mary continued. "OK, at the risk of a little ego bruising, before you said you weren't making do with me, which I appreciate..."

"Uh uh," Tammy interrupted as she finished another toe. "No sane person would think spending time with you was making do, but go on."


"Well, I'm just curious. If you had gotten your choice of any of us for the night, which one?" Mary asked shyly.

"I was hoping for all of you," Tammy said with a leer.

"Well of course you were," Mary agreed. "But really, I'd like to know. It won't hurt my feelings."

"I'll tell you if you tell me why you think whatever I'd answer might hurt your feelings."

"Well, Hollie's cute and small and a cheerleader and everything. Liz has that girl next door thing going for her, and all the guys here seem to go for her over even Hollie. It looked like that for you too..."

"And your guy only went for you because Liz was off the table, right?" Tammy asked

Mary winced. "Well it sure seemed that way. Maybe we should start talking about sex again.."

'Stop that," Tammy replied. "I can tell that you are kind of the ringleader around here with the bold, brassy, bigger than life personality."

"I guess."

"I can also tell that part of that is you. and part of it's an act. I knew that when you said that stuff about your hair. You're more than the hard candy shell. That gets attention. The soft, gooey center? that's what keeps people around. Your fiance, your friends, they know what's real about you, even if it isn't the hair." Tammy finished the last toe with a flourish "And....done."

Mary just looked at her new friend with tears in her eyes and a slight smile on her face. "Thank you, Tammy...for everything."

Tammy returned the smile. "What else could I do? You were my top choice as soon as I heard about the hair. We brunettes have to stick together."

"Yes. Yes we do," Mary replied with a grin, "and I'm making an appointment to get my hair colored back. Now, as soon as those nails dry, girl, we're gonna show each other both of our soft gooey centers. Then I want to hear that secret you promised."

***

Baseball Tonight ended and the late night infomercials all kicked in. "Want to try Skinemax, or are we done for the night, bro?" Ben asked.

Todd yawned and scratched in a most inappropriate place, then answered his friend. "Doesn't hurt to look I guess, but I've about had it."

Ben switched the channel and the premium channel best known for soft core porn didn't fail to disappoint. One of its interchangeable clip shows was on, this one featuring some kind of tropical resort and a scene with two women. "Ka-ching!" Ben yelled.

"Does this even work for you, dude?" Todd asked. "I mean, you've watched the real thing."

"Yeah, but it hasn't gotten old yet. Knock on wood. Oops, sorry loser. I know you can't knock on your wood just yet."

"Ha ha." Todd responded. "Hopefully the warden lets me out on Wednesday. I really think I'm healed up. So, can I ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"You've only watched Mary with Hollie and those other girls. You don't get to participate or anything. Is that weird for you?"

Ben thought for a second. "Not really. Of course I kinda want to, but I kinda don't in a way. I like the show part of it, 'cause its hot as hell, and Mary enjoys it. But if I joined in, I think I'd feel like I was cheating a little, and I'd be afraid that Mary'd get jealous too."

"That makes sense," Todd answered. "You know I've been with my share of women, but I've never been involved in a threeway or watched 2 women. I wonder if that's something Liz would want to do. The only time that she's ever even been remotely close to being with another woman is either Mary flirting, or that forced stuff with Hollie. I'm not sure I'd even want to ask her about it."

"Todd, I know this relationship stuff is new for you," Ben said, "but the only way to know anything is to talk about it. If you want to know, and it's important enough, ask. If it's not a priority and you think it could cause trouble, then leave it alone. You honestly think there aren't topics that I shy away from with Mary?"

"I thought you two had the whole "complete honesty" thing working."

"Complete honesty in what counts. No clothes make her look fat. Her haircut is always good. The answer to 'do you think that girl is hot,' is 'what girl?'."

Todd burst out laughing. "Any girl? What if Mary's in the mood to play?"

Ben shook his head. "Any girl. I got cut off for a week the first time she asked me if I thought Liz looked good. I got cut off last night for making a joke. If Mary wants to play with another girl, then she makes the move. I don't get involved unless she asks me to. That's worked out well so far."

Todd pondered that for a minute. "Hmmm. That might be the best way to handle it with Liz, but I've never worried about telling her when I thought a girl was hot before. These are dangerous waters."

"They are indeed my friend," Ben answered. "They are indeed."

The soft porn show's scene shifted as Ben and Todd talked. The next vignette featured a girl with two guys. "Maybe that's the kind of threeway Liz would be after," Ben laughed. "You, her and Allen."

Todd cringed a little inside. "God, I hope not."

"What? Not secure enough in your masculinity to be around another naked guy, or just afraid of competition."

"Well, I honestly have no interest in another guy's junk and for damn sure would be focused on Liz like a fucking laser beam. But, as for the competition thing, Allen does worry me a little."

"Why?" Ben asked. "I heard she kissed him but that was no big deal was it? Did she call out his name in one of your limited moments of passion?

"No! Don't you start screwing around with me on that front too," Todd replied.

"Too?"

"The girls were making fun of me for being jealous today. They all think Allen is 'dreamy', you know."

"Whatever. I guess he does have the tall, dark, brooding thing going," Ben said.

"What if Mary asked you to allow another guy into your bedroom?" Todd asked. "Would you do it?

Ben closed his eyes and answered in a hopeful voice. "Only if it wasAllen."

Todd threw an empty beer can at him. Ben ducked and continued. "OK, I don't know the answer to that. It would really depend on the logistics I guess. I for damn sure wouldn't be happy about the idea, but if everyone involved was OK with it just being for fun and there was no awkward shit or jealousy, I guess it's possible."

Todd thought for a moment then leered. "I guess that makes sense. Then Mary could watch you and the dude get it on."

"Sorry to bust your fantasy, fag," Ben replied, "OH HELL NO."

Todd laughed heartily. "Well, I guess there's no sense in asking you if you filled out a Vogue magazine quiz while you were in our crapper, then"

Ben looked puzzled. "What the hell does that even mean?"

"Never mind," Todd said. "You know I never answered Liz's text before. I guess I ought to. Maybe we could all have breakfast in the morning or something."

"Worth a shot I guess," Ben replied. "I like breakfast."


****


Liz's cell phone chimed to alert the arrival of a text message. Liz reached for her phone and a smile brightened her face as she read the text aloud."Hope ur having fun. Do y'all want to have breakfast in the a.m.?" Just as she finished reading it, Hollie snatched the phone.


"Let me see what the other two are doing?" Dialing Mary's number on Liz's phone, Hollie waited a couple of rings for Mary to answer. Liz then heard half of a conversation. "No, this is Hollie. Do you two want to have breakfast with Todd and Ben in the morning. OK, what time? Works for me. See you then."

"What did she say?" Liz stifled a yawn, feeling exhaustion set in.

Hollie giggled. "We're on for 7:00, then Tammy's buying second breakfast at her hotel at 9:00. She said her suite's bedwillhold all 4 of us."

Liz's body hummed at the thought. It felt strange, being turned on by the thought of being with a girl when the thought had never really entered her mind before. Shaking her head slightly, she rolled onto her belly, felt Hollie pat her bottom in appreciation and giggle again.

Liz flipped open her mini keyboard and wrote him back. "Sure thing! 7 am and we'll see you there. Sweet dreams. Love you."

"Awwww..." Hollie cooed as she read over Liz's shoulder, yelping and falling into giggles as Liz pressed her nude body down and tickled her sides. Finally rolling away, the redhead gazed at the sleepy blonde. "So tell me, are you going to talk to Allen?"