More Than Friendship Material Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The all burst into giggles. Liz turned a brilliant shade of red, but agreed. "Sounds like a good idea to me!"

***

Tammy stood to shake the hands of the Athletic Director and the University President. "Mr. Wilson, President Evans. Thank you both so much for this opportunity," she said with a big smile. "It's going to be a lot of work, but building something new will be exciting, and I think you'll be pleased with the results."

"I'm sure we will" President Evans, replied, " and we'll support you with whatever you need during this initial period, right Tom?."


'What she said," the AD added, "but within reason, OK?" Everyone laughed and raised their glasses and said together, "To the inaugural Granger University tennis team!"

"Now," Mr. Wilson said, "it's time to introduce you to the public and the Board of Trustees, Tammy. I hope you like a good party."

"Of course," Tammy said. "When do you want to schedule it?"

"We're thinking Friday," he said. "Meeting the press at four, then cocktails and dinner afterward. It'll coincide with the University's big fundraiser."


"Sounds great," Tammy replied.

"And I know you're single," the President added, "but I hope you'll bring a date. This should be fun, and not just business. We like to think of ourselves as a family here at Granger."

Tammy smiled. "Well, I'll see what I can do on short notice. I don't know many people here yet, and Miami's a long way off."

"A pretty girl like you, dear," the President said. "I bet you have a world of young men at your beck and call. If not, Tom, aren't there some nice eligible young coaches in your department?"

"Oh no," Tammy cut in." Don't worry about that, Tom. I'd hate for my new colleagues to think I need fixing up. I think I know someone to ask."

***

Liz stood in the dressing room of the hotel's posh little boutique. The girls were having way too much fun dressing her up and getting quite the eye full as she modeled. The red had been too bright. The white too innocent, but the black they all seemed to like. The tight corset pushed Liz's full breasts up high, cinched her waist and accentuated her hips and ass. They had dressed her long legs in silky nylons with garter belts and picked a dangerously high pair of strappy, black heels that she teetered on.

"Oh hell yes, if Todd doesn't cum on the spot, he's gay!"

"If that's the case, Ben should be scared." Liz teased back and earned a grin from Mary.

"That's kinda hot," she said and Liz arched a curious brow.

"Really?"

"Mmmmm...nothing like a little touchy feely between guys, no? Aw come on! What if you were in a threesome or foursome or moresome?"

Liz's eyes widened and Hollie burst into laughter. Shaking her head, Liz turned carefully and tried her best to keep balanced on the stilettos.

Tammy pulled her car in front of the hotel and tossed her keys to the valet. Walking inside, she nodded to the concierge who always bent over backward to make sure she was happy. This may not have been the nicest place she'd ever stayed, but they tried hard and she had been pleased with her time there. She hoped that the sorority girls had enjoyed their pampering day. There's been no answer in the room when she called ahead, so she figured they were still in the salon.

The lithe brunette was still tingling from the excitement of the job offer, but that wasn't the only reason. Why the hell did they insist on her bringing a date to the shindig on Friday. She's hoped to fly under the radar with the matter of her sexuality. Granger wasn't the most conservative place ever, but it was still a church based school, and parents of students she would be recruiting might be a little antsy if she was out and proud. She was hanging her hat on one possibility, and she hoped it wouldn't be a problem. Passing by the chic little dress shop in the lobby, some eye candy caught her eye. A redhead was strutting on really high heels in a tight LBD that screamed "fuck me."

Mmmmmmm, Tammy thought to herself.Now that's someone I wouldn't mind showing off at the party.Her thoughts were interrupted by giggling that she now knew all too well.Well, in that case, I don't mind getting a closer look.

"I am going to break an ankle on these heels." Liz grumbled, not seeing Tammy's advance from behind as the other two did. When Tammy caught their eyes, she grinned and winked, making a shushing motion with her finger against her lips. The others grinned back and pretended not to notice.

Wobbling a little, Liz righted herself and began walking away again, letting out a startled squeal when Tammy grabbed a handful of firm ass. "How much for one night, sweet cheeks," she purred.

Liz stumbled, Tammy quickly pulling her up against her tall body and laughing as the redhead squirmed. "Oh yes, I like it when you wiggle against me."

"Tammy!" Liz gasped and laughed, "you're so bad!"

Tammy winked, "Excuse us ladies. I have to personally inspect this outfit before I buy it for the lovely Liz. I do believe it suits her well. Todd can thank me later."

Liz squeaked again as Tammy gently pushed her back into the dressing room and Mary and Hollie exchanged knowing looks. Inside the 'privacy' of the little room, Tammy was upon Liz before the she could formulate a protest. Warm breath brushed against the redhead's neck, causing her to shiver. "Tammy," Liz said hesitantly, "this is really flattering and hot and all, but I just can't do this."

Tammy winked. "I'm just playing. Doesn't mean you can't model for me, though."

Liz blushed, but winked back and slowly turned to display the dress, before unzipping it to display the lingerie underneath.

"Mmmmm...Yes, I will definitely have to buy this..." Tammy purred.

***

Todd folded up his receipts and waved to Amber has he and Ben left the store. "Dude, I haven't worked in two weeks. What the hell did I just do?"

"Chill. It's not like you have to do this all the time. Liz'll love it."

"I'm holding you to that. Have you heard from the girls, by the way. I expected to at least get a text or something.."

"Nope," Ben replied. "Not since this morning. I'm sure they're enjoying themselves. Look at it this way, if Liz is off finding another guy, Amber said you can get your money back."

"Ha ha. If anyone was going to go play around, it ought to be Mary. She's the one who spent the weekend with my ex-girlfriend."

"I got over that, since Hollie's family now. My only problem with it now is that a camera wasn't involved. You should be so lucky."

Todd laughed. "Like that would ever happen. Liz isn't a prude or anything, but she's about as vanilla as it gets. You've seen how red she gets when Mary flirts with her, and she was mortified with the stuff she had to do with Hollie. I know her. Isincerelydoubt that she's even thought about dabbling with the other team."

Todd and Ben meandered through the mall to kill time while their girls were doing whatever it was they were doing. They hit Game Stop to check out the latest additions to the used game wall; Spencers to look at the funny, risque stuff that was interesting to look at, if not buy; and then Victoria's Secret just to imagine. As the two friends made their way toward the food court for a pretzel dog, they passed by Lady Footlocker, and something caught Todd's eye.

"Oh my God!" he exclaimed.

"What?" Ben asked, "Is there a sale on your favorite sports bra?"

"Just look at the poster, there, and by the way, fuck you!"

Ben laughed and looked at the display. "Yeah, she's hot I guess, but we just got done looking at lingerie models so maybe I'm desensitized."

Todd gave him an exasperated look. "Look at herface, nimrod. Not her ass. Who does that look like?"

Ben looked closer, and realization set in. "Dude, that looks like..."

"Tammy, right? So, I'm not imagining it."

"That's insane. What the hell would a pro tennis player be doing here, and not only that, here and hanging with our girlfriends?"

"I don't know, but let's find out. Todd pulled out his phone and dialed Liz's number.

Outside the dressing stall, the girls giggled and Mary answered Liz's phone. "Hello? Liz's answering service, this is Mary."

Todd was surprised when Mary answered Liz's phone. "Oh, Mary. Didn't expect you. Where's Liz?"

"In a dressing room being ravished by a tall, dark, hottie. I can tell her you called," Mary replied slyly.

Todd heard Hollie laugh loudly in the background. "Oh, ha ha. You two are hysterical. When she gets out of the bathroom or the hair dryer or whatever, can you have her call me? In the meantime, where did you meet Tammy? I don't remember seeing her around school, and Liz said she was staying at a hotel."

"We met at a bar last night and hit it off, " Mary said. "She's here for a job interview. Something to do with phys ed I think. I can't believe you though, Todd. Dating Liz for two days and already scoping out another girl's situation. Oh wait. Are you and Liz in the market for a threeway? If so, I'm hurt you didn't ask me first."

"OK," Todd sighed. "I give. Here. Let your fiance hear the next bit from the comedy routine." He handed the phone to Ben.

Mary actually blanched a little as Ben took the phone and asked. "So, what's up babe? How was the salon."

"Oh, the usual," she said. "Fun but overpriced. How has your day been?"

"Uneventful. Todd & I are at the mall killing time. What did you have done? Can't wait to see you tonight, even though I know there's no way any salon can make you any better looking that you already are to me."

Mary heard Todd in the background making retching sounds. "Oh we had our nails done, got massages, did a little thing with my hair..."

"Mmmmmm," Ben murmured approvingly. "You know how I love your hair. Especially when all that red is surrounding Mr. Happy..."

"And on that note," Todd said as he grabbed the phone back, "I'll let you girls get back to your day before I lose my appetite for pretzel dogs. Later, Mary."

Hollie gave Mary a quizzical look. She looked a little pale again. "Oh nothing...he was just telling me how much he loved my red hair..."

Hollie gave her a little pat and smiled sweetly, " He didn't know, babe. Don't worry so much. We should probably get out of here though."

Mary nodded and rapped on the door, "Ladies, I'm sure you're having lots of fun and all, but I think it's time to come up for air."


Tammy groaned as she slanted Liz a grin. "Aw mom, do we have to?

Liz laughed and quickly put her normal clothes back on, as Tammy rejoined the others.

"You were in there a while," Hollie observed. "Don't tell me you got to sample the goods, when she shot me down, last night."

"Hardly," Tammy replied. "The last thing either of us needed was an arrest for public indecency, especially before my press conference."

"Press conference?" Hollie asked. "Does that mean you got the job?

"Sure did. The official announcement is Friday, so keep it under your..."

"SQUEEEEEEEEEE!" Hollie and Mary cut off Tammy's warning with excited squeals, and Liz joined in as she exited the dressing room.

"...hats," Tammy finished, shaking her head at the exuberant trio, "but thanks for the congratulations, ladies."

"We have some celebrating to do," Hollie said. "Let's get Cinderella's outfit paid for and get to it."

Tammy waved a sales clerk over. "Put these on my room account," she said. Taking a quick glance at some lacy black lingerie in the corner, she added, "and those too. Matching sets for all four of us."

Hollie and Mary let out another "HURRAY," but Liz looked embarrassed.

"Tammy, I can't let you pay for all this. It costs a fortune."

"Which is why I insist on it," the leggy brunette replied. "Unless I miss my guess, Duke's restaurant doesn't pay as much as the Dubai Open. But, I'll let you pay me back upstairs."

"But, how. I told you in the dressing room.." Liz responded.

Tammy just shushed her while she signed the bill the shopgirl presented, before answering. "You'll find out soon enough, 'Pretty Woman."

With packages in hand, the girls followed Tammy out. Still shaking her head about what kind of repayment she owed, Liz turned to Mary. "What did Todd want?" she asked. Mary.

"I dunno. He was out with Ben, and he wants you to call him back. I think they finally figured out who Tammy is. Took them long enough, don't you think?"

They all shared another laugh, "Well, men are slow at times."

"Hmmmmmm....so...what else shall we do in order to celebrate the big event?!" Hollie piped.

Liz was happy to share the attention with someone else, finally. "Seriously Tam, what would you like to do?" she asked.

The girls got into the elevator as they waited for Tammy's response. After a few seconds, she replied. "OK, you may think this is stupid...."

"No we won't," Hollie said. "Just out with it."

"OK," Tammy continued,"then after Liz and I complete our transaction, we verify that the bed upstairs does hold all four of us, I want to go back to one of your places, put some chili on to cook, then go the Haunted Hayride I saw on a billboard on the way back to the hotel."

Mary grinned. "A roll in the hay, then a ride in the hay. That sounds like fun, T, do you mind if we take the boys?"

"Of course not," Tammy answered. "I can't keep all of you to myself forever, as much as I might like to. Doesn't mean I won't grope you on the back of the wagon, though." She pinched Liz, making her mess up on the text she was composing to Todd.

Hollie sighed loudly. "Well I don't have a boy to ask. Allen works nights. You may have to just be my date, Tammy. I don't mind the groping."

"Well, even if he can't go tonight, you should move on that stud quick like, Blondie," Mary interjected. "He even floats T's boat, and she's not as much into the log rides."

"That does remind me of something, Hollie," Tammy said. "I may need to borrow Allen Friday night."

Hollie shrugged, "Well hun, you really don't need to ask me. He's not mine."

Tammy smiled at that, "True, but it's no secret that you like him, babes, so I wanted to make sure I didn't step on your toes."

"You can only do that if you kiss them later."

Tammy purred and let out a soft meow, drawing giggles from the perky blond. Grinning, the women stepped out of the elevator and into Tammy's room once again. Liz skirted around a plush chair, only to have Tammy make a grab for her. She pulled the pretty redhead close and smiled, "Where are you going, red? We have a debt to settle before the hay ride, right? Now hop up on the bed, and I'll be back in a second." Tammy stepped into the bathroom and closed the door. Liz looked puzzled but crawled up onto the king sized bed while Hollie and Mary giggled and started to sing.

"Pretty Woman walking down the street. Pretty woman, the kind I'd like to meet.."

Liz blushed and shot them a dirty look as Tammy re-entered the room clad only in the new lingerie. The tall girl strutted over to the bed to the strains of the song, before crawling catlike up the big bed toward Liz, who gulped nervously.

"Tammy, I thought you understood when we were in the dressing room, " Liz tried to explain, "I just can't have sex with you like this. Todd doesn't even know..."

Tammy laughed and plopped face down on the mattress. "Lizzy, Lizzy, Lizzy. Why does everything have to be about sex with you?" she asked with a grin "You all had massages this morning. Now it's my turn. Now, get to work sweet cheeks."

Girlish giggles filled the air as Liz breathed a sigh of relief. "OK, but I'm just an amateur. You know, I'm pretty sure Todd's going to faint when he finds out all the crazy stuff we've been into," she said. Remembering she still had her phone in her hand, Liz tossed it to Hollie and the blonde set it aside on the nightstand. Kneeling between Tammy's spread legs, Liz began to work her fingers along the athlete's muscular shoulders and back. Tammy closed her eyes and groaned in approval.

"Well, it looks like they're going to be busy for a bit, Blondie," Mary said. "However, are we going to spend our time?"

Hollie laughed. "There's plenty of room on the bed for all of us, sweetie" she said, "and I do want to show you how sexy that new look of yours is. Come here, you!" The little cheerleader grabbed the now sultry brunette and pulled her down toward the other side of the bed. Mary stumbled a little, but caught herself on the end table and launched herself at Hollie.


As she steadied herself, though, Mary hit the "t" button of Liz's phone as she regained her balance. So, the speed dial assigned to Todd engaged.

***

Todd and Ben were sitting their trays down to enjoy the wonder that is the Pretzel Dog, when the phone stated playing the James Taylor song "You've Got a friend."

"About time to update that ringtone, bud," Ben said. "She's more than a friend now."

"I'll find something suitable later," Todd replied, as he pulled the phone from his jacket and answered.

"Hey babe. I've thought about you all day." No reply came from Liz. Only some giggling and excited female cries in the background. Preoccupied with the massage, Liz was doing her best to rub Tammy the right way, trying her best to recreate the massages she had enjoyed in the past. Out of the corner of her eye, though, she could see Hollie and Mary playing with each other, and the passionate scene and sounds were hard to ignore.

"Hello? Liz? Mary?" Todd gave several attempts at getting someone to talk, but there was no answer coming. The only thing he could hear instead seemed like "cumming" instead.

"What's up, dude? Bad connection?" Ben asked.

Thought he was reluctant to do so, Todd handed the phone off. "You tell me."

Ben took the phone and heard more moaning and obviously female cries. "Holy shit. This is Liz's phone?"

"That's the number that rang? Someone butt dialed and is obviously having fun."

"You're telling me." Ben handed the phone back. "Can you record calls, perchance?"

Todd was shocked, confused, and not quite ready for Ben's sense of humor. "Not funny. Although I hope this is some sort of joke. I wouldn't think she'd be cheating on me already."

Ben was apologetic. "Todd, she's not cheating on you. I'm sure. We don't even know if she's there." As he said that though, a loud female voice exclaimed "Oh shit Liz! Right There."

"OK," Ben continued, "maybe she is there, but still..."

Tammy quivered and shuddered as Liz 's fingers danced on her spine and muscles. For an amateur, the redhead was a fast learner

Meanwhile Hollie had been attending orally to Mary and just come up for air. She slid to the side of the bed and wiped her mouth, rolling a little as Mary let out a contented sigh. The movement caused Liz to look over and that was when her eyes caught the phone's gleaming light. She gasped and scrambled over the other girls to grab the phone. Liz pressed it to her ear and heard two distinctly familiar voices on the other end and hung up. "Oh fuck...oh god." She said, as dread filled her, "I'm pretty sure they heard us... the boys."

****

The frustrating, if erotic, sounds stopped and Todd looked to find that the call had been disconnected. "Guess they got tired of an audience," he fumed.

"So, you gonna call back?" Ben asked.

"Not now. Don't know what I'd say."

"How about, 'Hey sexy. Glad you're having a fun afternoon'."

"Watch it, Ben." Todd snapped. "I'm not in the mood."


"I'm fucking serious, Todd. What the hell is your problem?"

"Liz was with someone. It may have been a girl, but still. Who knows if it wasjusta girl."

"You know it wasn't another guy."

"Do I? I was calling her 'vanilla' not an hour ago. Kinda off there, don't you think? I wonder where Allen is..."

"Whoa. Back the hell up! There's no Allen, and Liz wouldn't do anything to hurt you. You know that. If anything it was some girl fun. That's it. Mary does it all the time."