More Than He Bargained For Ch. 02

Story Info
He goes to see Jim again.
1.2k words
4.36
42.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have had more than a few weeks to digest what has become of me. I can only begin to describe the humiliation and submission I now feel each time I think of that first time with Jim. I surrendered myself to his control with little more than a suggestion. That suggestion was that I was comfortable wearing women's undergarments, that I was nothing more than a slave to another man.

I masturbated several times after that first encounter with Jim. Each time my fantasies became more vivid and depraved. Each time I relinquished the control of my will, and my body. Each time I became more his woman and less a man.

Even now I was on my way to meet him again. My heart pounded at the fear of discovery. You see, I was driving to his home dressed in a white sleeveless sun dress. Concealed beneath it was the white push-up bra, silky panties, garter and stockings. I squirmed in the white pumps and gasped again as I caught my image in the rear-view mirror: black shoulder length wig, makeup and lipstick. My false nails gleamed as I gripped the steering wheel. My cock tingled as the leather straps kept it and my balls in a flaccid state. I would die if anyone were to recognize me or find out the real truth.

Soon I was standing outside his front door, my finger nervously reaching for the doorbell. As it chimed I panicked for a brief moment before the door opened and Jim stood there. He looked me up and down and told me to come in. as the door closed behind me I was pushed roughly up against the wall. His hands roughly pulled my wrists behind my back and the cuffs were once again secured. The collar and chain followed and now he slapped my ass through the sundress and panties, pulling up the hem to slide his hand over my ass and then between my legs to ensure that the straps were in place around my cock and balls.

He pulled me to the living room and I was immediately presented with a video playing on the big screen TV. A CD was being dominated by two men while wearing pretty lingerie. The CD's body was clean shaven all over and his lipsticked mouth was filled with a very large cock. While one man controlled the thrusts into his mouth, another was lying behind the CD. He was lifting the CD's stocking covered thigh while his long and thick cock pumped in and out of the CD's well lubed asshole. I stood mesmerized for a second before the slap on my ass brought me to my senses.

I quickly dropped to my knees and opened wide as Jim's soft cock was pushed into my mouth. I wet it with my spit and quickly began bobbing up and down on the length of it. Disappointing Jim was the last thing I wanted to do. He was already proving to be a very strict and stern master. As his dick grew in my willing mouth I knew he would be fucking me soon. He grabbed my head and began to stroke in and out, making me gag as he demanded that I take it into my throat. He held it there as I pleaded with my eyes for him to stop. He only did so long enough to pull out and rub his wet knob across my face as I gasped. Another 10 minutes passed while he used my mouth. With a grunt he pulled out and left me kneeling there. When he returned with the camera and tripod and a bright red ball-gag I knew it was time.

After positioning the camera, Jim came to me and forced the gag into my mouth. As my mouth stretched around the ball it was secured behind my head. As expected, I now appeared on the screen. I was helpless. I was Jim's submissive and slave. Jim unbuttoned the front of the sundress to reveal the push-up bra I was wearing. He pulled the cups down and clamped my tender nipples, again suspending the heavy weight between them with a chain. I moaned in discomfort as Jim finished undressing. His cock was enormous, with a thick mushroom head and shaft. I watched on the screen as he kneeled behind me and reached around to tug on the chain. He growled with pleasure as he slid his hand down into my panties and roughly pulled on my soft little penis. I hated this part, for more than anything this signified Jim's mastery over me. I was more of a woman than a man compared to him. I closed my eyes in shame as he abused me.

Jim pushed me over onto my side and my eyes flashed open. On the screen I watched as he lifted my leg high and pulled my panties aside. I clamped down hard on the gag as I felt the fat knob of his cock contact my tight hole. He had warned me that he would not use any lube, so it was only my forethought to fill myself with a good amount of lube that lessened what surely would have been a very painful fucking. I breathed in rapidly through my nose as he pushed forward, spreading my inexperienced ass open with his cock. As he pushed inside I went limp and resigned myself to being his slave. He penetrated deeper and deeper until his balls were pushing against my own. He began telling me what he had in store for me as his cock began sliding in and out slowly. I was to move out of my apartment and in with him. I would no longer dress as a man anymore, as I was his woman and total slave and would do his bidding without question. He would take me shopping for my new wardrobe and see to it that I was permanently smooth all over. My nipples would be pierced, as would my tiny little 'clit'.

I could not believe the fullness in my ass as he fucked me. It was as if his cock had swollen to twice its original size, and yet my ass took all of him. He would pull out and then plunge back in before I could close up. I had never felt so submissive or used. When he told me that he has secretly placed hormones in the ball-gag for me to absorb, I moaned into the gag. They would help speed the process of my breasts becoming fuller. All this would cost money of course, and he assured me that after my transformation to his slut and slave was complete that I would begin paying him back. My mouth and pussy would be available to anyone who was willing to pay, and he would make bondage, gangbang and simulated rape videos with me as the star.

After 20 minutes of continuous fucking, Jim removed my gag. He told me he was almost ready to cum and that the only place it would be suited for was in my slut mouth. I groaned and begged him not to put his dirty cock in my mouth. He slapped my ass and pulled his dick from my gaping ass. He rolled me onto my knees and pulled my mouth up to his cock, pushing past my protesting lips as spurt after spurt of Jim's thick, salty seed hit the back of my throat. He warned me that I had better swallow his entire precious load, and so I did, feeling it flow down my throat and into my belly. Now my slavery to him was complete and my new life was just beginning.