More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers

"Damn. I better call Jeff. I didn't think they'd start coming out so soon," he said as he sat up and reached for the phone.

"I'll get dressed and start making us some breakfast," said Meg heading to the bathroom. She dressed in record time. Showers were for later. Once she was dressed, she headed to the kitchen. Coffee... Oh did she need it this morning. "Luc, do you want some cinnamon rolls?" she called from the kitchen.

"Yummm! I'd love some and some coffee," he said in a pitiful voice.

"You'll get your coffee. Did you get ahold of Jeff?" she asked standing in the bedroom door.

"Yes, I caught him just before he left for work. He'll be over in about ten minutes," said Luc.

"Okay," she said and headed back to the kitchen.

Meg had just taken the cinnamon rolls out of the oven when she heard the door open. Looking up, she saw Jeff walk right in. This was a habit that she still wasn't use to that Luc and his family thought nothing about.

"Hello Meg, where's the patient?" asked Jeff.

"He's in the bedroom. Just follow me," she said. Meg had Luc's coffee and two rolls on a plate in her hand. She set his breakfast down on the nightstand next to Luc. "Do you want coffee and cinnamon rolls Jeff?"

"I'd love some," he said sitting down on the bed next to Luc. "Now, what the hell have you been doing to my handy work?" he asked Luc.

"All I did was shower and go to bed. I was too tired to even consider ravishing Meg," he said with sorrow in his voice.

"Oh poor Meg," teased Jeff. "Let's get a good look at this mess." With that, he pulled off the bandage. More staples fell to the bed. He picked them up and tossed them in the trash. Then he grabbed a weird looking tool that looked like a cross between tweezers and a staple remover. He started removing the staples in a smooth and efficient manner. "You healed up faster than I expected," he told Luc.

"I was afraid of that," said Luc.

Meg came in with Jeff's coffee and rolls and set them next to Luc's. "Are you taking out all of the stitches?" she asked.

"Yes. If I wait even another day, the skin will have grown over them and that would really hurt," said Jeff as he replaced the staple remover with scissors and tweezers. He began to cut the stitches. "However, what fur-brain here has to remember is that while the skin and injuries are healing on the top, there is still a lot of muscle damage underneath that isn't healed up yet. He will need to stay in bed for the rest of the week and take it easy," said Jeff. He took a sip of coffee and then ate one of the rolls. "Oh this is good. Do you think I can get all of my house call patients to cook like this?" he asked with a smile.

"I don't think so," said Meg with a smile. "Now how am I suppose to keep him in bed?" she asked looking at the two men who were devouring rolls and coffee.

"I've already asked Ginny to bring him some work from the office. She said she has a laptop for him," said Jeff.

"Good. I hurt, but don't think I could just sit here and watch TV all day long," said Luc trying to move his shoulder carefully.

"And before you ask, as long as you take it easy, and don't go for Olympic style gymnastics, you can have sex," said Jeff.

Meg about choked on her roll. Luc smiled.

"You sure know how to make a guy's morning Doc," said Luc. They all laughed.

*

Meg was just finishing up the dishes when Ginny walked in the door. She had two file boxes under her arm and a laptop bag over her shoulder.

"Here, let me help you with those," said Meg. Ginny handed her one of the file boxes.

"Duke packed up the work on his desk. Said he felt like the secretary to the Prime Minister packing up the 'maroon dispatch boxes' while the Prime Minister was off on holiday," she said as they entered the bedroom.

Luc was propped up on the bed and smiled at Ginny when they dropped the stuff on the bed.

"Here's the laptop. It isn't great, but it works. Has a wireless card at least so you can IM the office. If you need anything else, you're doing too damn much," said Ginny.

"Hey! You're not my mom," he teased.

"No, but the doctor put me in charge of making sure you didn't overload yourself," she snapped back at him. "Call me if you need anything Meg," she said and headed out the door. Meg and Ginny had already plotted ways to keep Luc occupied, but not overworked.

"Do you want my help setting up stuff?" Meg asked.

"No, I think I've got it. I won't do too much this morning. I want a shower and maybe,..." he trailed off.

"Just let me get some work done and then we'll see about that playing around," said Meg.

She went to work cleaning up the house while Luc got his office set up on the bed. Once the dishes were done, she started on the laundry. When she came to the bloody clothes, she just stuffed them in the trash. While the last load washed, Meg made lunch. Tomato soup and toasted cheese sandwiches. She took the food in on a tray and headed for the bedroom. When she walked in, Luc was staring at the laptop, and he looked gray.

"I see I've arrived just in time," said Meg.

"I'm exhausted and all I've done is read through the stuff that I missed while I was in hospital. And this typing with one hand is driving me nuts," said Luc. He shifted the stuff aside so that Meg could set lunch down. "That smells so good. Not enough protein, but it smells good."

"Not enough protein? Do I need to feed you raw steak?" she asked as she started to eat her lunch.

"That'd be nice, but I don't expect it. We do need more protein than most people when we are hurt or injured. I'm surprised that Jeff or that nurse Michele didn't say anything," said Luc slurping his soup.

"Michele did say something about keeping you well fed, but I didn't interpret that as meaning lots of meat. I'll go shopping later," she said and finished up her sandwich.

They sat quietly while Luc finished eating. Meg took the dishes and washed them up. When she came back into the bedroom, she could see that Luc was looking better.

"You feel like taking a shower? You're still bloody from Jeff taking out the stitches," said Meg.

"I thought you'd never ask," he said and put away the office stuff.

He got out of bed a few minutes later and they headed for the shower. Meg set the water and let him get in first. She grabbed the shampoo and washed his hair and let the soap run down his body. She then ran her hands gently over his scars and tender flesh. Luc flinched once or twice as she hit a raw spot. Running her hands down his body brought another reaction. She giggled as his erection bobbed about with soap bubbles on the end of it.

"You know, Jeff did say we could have sex," he said softly.

"Are you sure you're up to it?" she asked.

"We can always give it a try. If it hurts too much, we just stop," he said. His hands ran up her arms and then down her sides. She felt so good in his hands.

"Okay, Let's get rinsed off," said Meg.

They rinsed off and Meg helped Luc dry. His erection bopped her on the shoulder as she dried his legs. Meg moved her head and kissed the head of his cock. That pulled a moan from Luc.

"Hurry up and dry off," he said.

Meg smiled. She finished drying off and they headed for the bedroom. Luc dropped his towel on the floor next to the bed and climbed in the bed.

Meg snuggled next to him, running her fingers up and down his chest. "Are you sure you're up to this?" she asked again.

"Logically, no, physically, yes," he said as his erection thumped against her stomach. Luc pulled Meg to him and started kissing her. Meg's hands roamed his chest and avoided the injured area. Her hands worked down to his cock and she teased the skin just under the head of his cock with her fingertips. Luc moaned in pleasure.

"Dddon't stop," he moaned.

Meg wiggled down until she could take his cock into her mouth. She licked and sucked until pre-cum leaked across her tongue. She loved having him in her mouth. Luc grabbed at her hips and she moved until he could run his fingers up and down her pussy. She was wet from the shower as well as excitement. Luc stroked her lips and moved deeper inside her as she became more excited.

It was Meg's turn to moan. She knew that the reverberations on his cock felt good. Another drop of pre-cum melted across her tongue.

"Meg, oh,... that feels so good. I..." he failed to finish as she moved her tongue across the head of his cock in a circular motion. He reciprocated by rubbing her clit until she squeaked with pleasure. Meg moved off of his cock and straddled Luc. She guided him into her pussy and slowly sank down on him until he was nested all the way into her. Then she rocked slowly back and forth.

"I have missed this," she said.

"Ummm," Luc groaned. His hand moved from her breasts to her hip. His left hand lay across her thigh. He loved touching Meg.

Meg increased the pace as she felt her orgasm building. Luc was close as well. His hand gripped her hip and he began to stiffen. Meg felt the heat build and then Luc shuddered. She stopped instantly.

"Luc, are you okay?" she asked.

"I was almost there and then the muscles clenching hurt," he said. The disappointment in his voice was palpable. "I,.." he started.

"Wait just a second, Luc," she said. Meg gently got off of Luc and moved back down by his hip where she wrapped her lips around his cock once more. Starting slowly, she built up speed as she brought him back to the brink of orgasm. Pre-cum dotted her tongue and then she felt his body stiffen again on the brink of orgasm. Meg wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock and worked them in concert with her lips and tongue. Luc placed his good hand on the back of her head as the orgasm ripped through him.

"Ohgods, ohohohaaaaaghhhh,....." he moaned as the pleasure of release rolled him.

Meg swallowed the cum and then sucked and licked him until there was nothing more to lick. She then grabbed the towel he'd dropped on the floor and finished cleaning up him and her face.

Luc lay there with a glazed look on his face. As Meg snuggled up next to him he smiled.

"That was wonderful," he said. "And once I find my extremities, it's your turn."

"Hmm, ravishment?" she asked. "Or just pleasure?"

"Pleasure to start with with and we'll work up to ravishment," he said. Turning so that his good hand could reach Meg, he walked his fingers down to her clit and began to stroke her from clit to opening. His fingers dipped in and tickled just right, which brought moans to Meg's lips. Then before she could catch her breath, he worked back up to her clit and stroked until she began to orgasm. She was almost there when he stopped.

"Wwwwhy did you stop?" she gasped.

" I wouldn't want it to be over too soon," he teased.

"You,.." was as far as she got because his fingers tapped across her clit again. Meg arched and this time he didn't stop until she shuddered in orgasm. As she melted into the bed, he wrapped his arms around her and they slept.

*

Meg woke up a few hours later and grabbing a bathrobe, went to make coffee and grab some cookies. She also got his pain meds. It was hours past when he should have taken them, but sleeping in his arms after sweet sex was so nice.

Luc was trying to sit up as she came back into the room.

"Here's the pain pills," she said handing them to her with a glass of water.

"Thanks," he said and took the medicine. "Want to watch a movie?" he asked. "I'm not up to much more."

"That sounds good," she said and when she came back in with the snacks, she had a handful of movies. They settled on Fierce Creatures and snuggled under the covers to giggle over the antics of John Cleese, Kevin Klein and Jamie Lee Curtis.

Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers
12