More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers

"I can understand that. Poor Sandy," said Meg. "How old was Jesse?"

"He was three. He knows what happened, and he and Sandy are each other's shadow," said Peter.

"I noticed that last night," she said. "So, Sandy had the job, gave it up because of the death of his wife. So, you were next in line to get it?" asked Meg.

"Nope, It was going to go to Ginny, but she didn't want it. Since our families are sort of related, she and her siblings were in the running too. Duke was unstable, Marie is a bit of a recluse, so then it fell to me," said Luc.

"And I take it that George did the challenge thing in case someone didn't agree with your choice of punishment for Duke?" Meg asked.

"Yeah. Normally, I'd have had to fight if there had been a challenge. Being injured got me out of that. And before you make a mistake, Ysabel is the more deadly of the two. She may look all petite and sweet, but she has the temper to match George's size," said Luc.

"Ooh, I never would have thought of that," said Meg. "So, George is a gentle giant, and Ysabel is a terror on four legs?" asked Meg.

All three men in the room nodded their heads.

*

A few hours later, Luc and Meg stood in the shower. Peter and Kevin had left after cleaning up the kitchen. Meg ran her hands up Luc's side and touched lightly around the scar tissue.

"You sure you're feeling up to sex?" she asked.

"Look down," he said with a smile. His erection was bobbing against her leg.

"Oh my, I guess you are at least interested," she said with a bit of sarcasm.

"Interested? Only interested? It's been ages since we've really had sex," he said.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Shall we finish up here?" Meg asked with the soap in her hand.

"No, I'm voting for toweling off and coming back to the shower after a rollicking good time," said Luc.

"Okay, just this once," said Meg. She was as horny as he was but while she wanted to bounce his bones silly, she didn't want to hurt him.

"You!" said Luc with exasperation. He turned off the water, grabbed his towel and tossed hers at her and climbed out of the shower. Thirty seconds later both of them were on the bed kissing and fondling one another.

"My, my you are wet," he said. His fingertips stroking inbetween her legs and teasing her lips.

"Oh gods am I, and it isn't all from the shower." She tried to grasp his cock, but he moved away.

"Not yet, it might go off, and then where would we be?" he said. Luc knew his control was very thin. It had been way too long.

"Oh I think we'd be back in the shower and heading out to do some shopping," said Meg. "I could always talk about my sister coming over for dinner, if that would help."

"Damn woman, do you want me to be limp for a week?" he teased her. Meg's sister was the one woman on the planet that irked him just by breathing. He wasn't sure if it was the nasal voice tone, the 'I'm superior' attitude or the whole woman. First time he'd met her had been one time too many. He and Meg had a tactical agreement that they'd never invite her sister anywhere they didn't have to.

Meg laughed. Part of her would love for Luc to shift in front of her sister. Another part never wanted to be in the same room ever again. Therefore, she couldn't resist teasing him.

"Well, if it was limp, things would last longer," she said.

"Noh," said Luc, his voice muffled as he began to lick her clit. "Like being harrd."

"Oh," moaned Meg as he worked his tongue up and down. She realized that he was beginning to shift just a little as the fingers he worked into her pussy went from just tapping her g-spot to tickling her cervix. It felt so good, she shivered. "Don't sttop," she muttered.

"Noh, I like this," he said still nose deep in her crotch. She began to arch and he stopped just before she came. He started again and stopped despite her protests.

"Luc," she said with exasperation. "Quit teasing me!"

"Okay," he said and flipped her over on her knees. With a swift thrust of his hips, he entered her pussy and drove home deep. "Oh...my," he gasped. He stayed there for a second and then started up a slow rhythm. He really did want to last more than a moment.

Meg gasped when he entered her. She could tell he was shifting more and more as he literally filled her. It felt so good to be stretched and filled. His slow strokes were driving her nuts. She tried to bounce faster and he held her still.

"Noh, go slohhh," he said his jaw beginning to shift. His hands held her hips tight as he increased the thrusts.

Meg felt that thrill of being held tight by Luc. She could feel the claws poke her ever so slightly as his hands held onto her. The slow strokes sped up and she felt herself floating away with pleasure.

"Oh lucccc, ohmyoh,... ohohohoh," she gasped as he stroked faster and faster. Their hips smacking together sounded like someone clapping. Meg felt the heat of orgasm rip though her as she came with Luc's cock bouncing against her cervix. The pleasure soaked her bones as she came and came.

Luc felt Meg's orgasm wash over her and rode the pleasure she shared with him. He thrust hard and deep, and then came for what seemed like hours. He stiffened and held her tight to him until the pleasure faded. Letting go of her, he withdrew and gasped as the nerve endings along his cock triggered micro orgasms.

"Oh my," gasped Meg as she melted to the bed.

"Oh my is right. Way too long since we've had good sex," Luc said. "I think my balls melted."

"Why?" she asked trying to get her brain online.

"Cause you're sitting in a puddle. Then again, you came so hard, maybe it isn't all me," he said.

Meg nodded. Feeling around for one of the bath towels, she tried to mop up. It wasn't working. She was soaked in cum. Finally, she just stuffed the towel under her ass and grabbed the covers. "Shower later," she said.

Luc nodded. He fell asleep with Meg wrapped in his arms.

*

The wolf licked the back of Meg's neck. He'd wrapped himself around her and was keeping her warm. He nuzzled her neck again and inhaled her scent. "Soft One, good scent," he thought and went back to sleep.

Meg woke up. She'd been dreaming... an X-rated version of Little Red Riding Hood that was very explicit. She stretched and tried to clear the fog of the dream from her head. Luc was still in wolf form, which was probably why she'd had the dream. Sex had been oh so good last night. Meg smiled and hoped that he'd feel good enough for a repeat of that tonight.

She stretched again and the wolf began to wake up. Rather than staying in that shape, he shimmered and soon a naked Luc was next to her in bed. She pulled the covers up over the two of them.

"Good morning," she said.

"Oh yeah," he yawned. "Last night was great, and I slept well. You?" he asked.

"Last thing I remember is grabbing a towel and pulling up the covers," said Meg.

"Uhuh," Luc agreed. He had started to shift right about then and didn't remember much at all. There were days he wished there was a better connection between his two halves.

"So, what's on the agenda today? It's 8 am," said Meg.

"I don't know about you, but I think I want to go to work," said Luc.

"Now that's a novel idea," said Meg. "That should cause Ginny all kinds of tizzies and hiccups in her little universe." Meg smiled. She knew that Luc was anxious to get back to work. The big thing was whether or not he had healed enough.

"Well, I really don't care. If she wanted the shop, she should have taken it first time round. Let's shower and get going. I've had enough of staying home," said Luc. He got up out of bed and headed for the shower.

"I know, but then again, she didn't expect you to get chewed by a bear," Meg reminded him.

"I know, I'm only grousing because I have been home for so long. Let's go to the office, and see how things go," he said as he started the shower.

"Okay," said Meg as she climbed in beside him and started to clean the remnants of last night off her skin.

*

An hour later, Luc and Meg walked into the offices of Alpha Wolf Tech. The phone was ringing and Ginny had a look on her face that would have sent clients running for the nearest storm shelter. Luc grabbed the phone and answered it.

Ginny gave Meg a look of sheer joy. She motioned Meg off towards her office. When the two women reached the office, Ginny shut the door behind them and leaned against it.

"Thank god you got here when you did. That phone has been ringing off the wall, and I needed three hands today just to keep up," Ginny said.

"Has it been this bad the entire time Luc was down?" asked Meg. Thinking back, she didn't remember it being that busy last week when she was in.

"No, it is like the customers knew Luc was planning on being here today. Oh, and we have three contracts waiting for outside work," said Ginny.

"Outside work?" asked Meg.

"Trenching," said Ginny. "All the stuff that Duke use to do and now can't."

"Oh shit. Who else can do the work?" asked Meg.

"Sandy, Luc and maybe a few others, but the first two are not available," said Ginny.

Meg understood why Luc wasn't available, but not Sandy. "Why not Sandy? Or George for that matter?" Meg asked.

"George doesn't fit in the cab. Sandy on the other hand has work. He's helping me with the kids and running that grocery at night," said Ginny.

"Oh, I had completely forgotten about the kids. Are they coping okay?" asked Meg.

"Yeah, Joe and Sara asked for their dad, but he's been gone so much of their life, that him being gone now isn't anything new. The big issue though is that Bitty has a new boyfriend, and I don't trust them as far as I can spit," said Ginny.

"Oh?" asked Meg.

"Most shifters are a horny lot. Teens are worse. Two sets of biology both striving for the same thing," said Ginny. The frustration was bleeding through.

"I never thought of that. Is she on the pill?" asked Meg.

"Like those things work! She's had the shot and carries condoms, but still..." Ginny trailed off.

"Have you talked to her about it?" Meg asked.

"Oh yeah. Gave the lot of them the talk. Enough so that the pre-school teacher called me and asked why Sara was trying to show her classmates about 'comdumbs'," said Ginny.

Meg started giggling. Ginny joined in and the two of them were still laughing when Luc walked in the room after bumping Ginny off the door.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"Sara talking to her friends at school about 'comdumbs' during recess," gasped Ginny.

Luc blinked, thought and then he started to giggle as well. After a moment, they all caught their breath. Luc sat down on the edge of Meg's desk and just shook his head.

"Condoms eh, who's gone into heat?" he asked at last.

"Bitty, and 'Solda isn't far behind," said Ginny.

"Oh, and with Duke gone,..." Luc trailed off thinking of the various ramifications. "Who's watching the kids?"

"Sandy. He works nights and has the time to do it," said Ginny.

Luc just shook his head. His first day at work was turning out to be more than he expected.

"Well, we have to hire someone to do trenching and some other rough out work," he said.

"I know, three jobs at last count," said Ginny.

"Make that five. You walked away from the desk for ten minutes," said Luc. "Do we have anyone in the family capable?"

Ginny thought for a moment. A few came to mind, but most were either too old or not experienced enough. "Not off the top of my head. Let me call Ysabel and see if she has any ideas," she said.

"Okay, because we both know that Jeff would have a fit if I climbed in the trencher," said Luc.

"Not just Jeff," said Meg. Ginny nodded in agreement. As far as they were concerned, the only place Luc was allowed was under their observation.

"Fine. Ginny, find me someone. Human, shifter, I don't care. I have to have someone to get these jobs done. And yes, I took a look at the board. Not bad really, but we are at least two weeks behind where I'd like to be at this point in the month. At this rate, we will need one tech and one outside man," he finished.

Ginny nodded and headed back to her desk to start making calls.

"So, what are you going to do with your day?" asked Meg.

"I'm going to attempt to straighten my office up and stay out of Ginny's way. And you?" he asked in return.

"Well, from the looks of it, I've got two clients to send information to and then crunch data for one of your jobs. I got caught up last week with most of the backlog. Oh, and there is a new client to contact on Wednesday," she finished.

"A new client?" he asked.

"Yeah. One of the universities in the area needs employment data cross referenced to businesses in the area and the availability of employees," she said.

"How long will that take?" Luc asked.

"Depends on how many variables there are. Maybe a week, or maybe ten minutes," she said. "However, nothing is getting done with you sitting on my desk."

Luc sighed, blew her a kiss and headed for his office.

*

"I have three interviews for you starting at 2pm," said Ginny as she walked into Luc's office. He had papers piled all over and tools stacking up in a corner. She didn't think she'd caused this big of a mess, but...

"Okay, but could we use the conference room rather than here?" he asked.

"Sure. What's with the grand shuffle?" she asked pointing to all the piles.

"Well, I started filing bits and pieces and then realized that certain things didn't make sense, so I started to re-arrange things," he said. "Then there were all the tools and,..."

"You got carried away?" Ginny asked with a smile.

"Guilty. I've had way too much time to think, and now that I can actually do something, I'm trying to do it all at once," he admitted.

"It's okay. I'm headed to the Quick Stop. Do you want a Dr. Pepper?" she asked. It wasn't even lunch time yet, but she could see he was dragging.

"I'd love one. Oh, and some beef jerky bites too," he said fishing in his pocket for his wallet.

"Put your money away! My treat. See you in fifteen minutes," she said and headed out the door.

Luc looked around at the piles again and wondered if this had been such a good idea. He really did need a new filing system, but now he wasn't so sure. Maybe what he really needed was another filing cabinet. Heading out the door, he saw that Kevin's office door was open.

"Hey Kevin," Luc called from the doorway. "Do you have a spare file cabinet?"

"Hey Luc, good to see you at work. File cabinet? Um... No, but there might be one in the warehouse. I'll call Peter," he said and picked up the phone. "I'll get back to you in a few minutes," he said.

Luc nodded and headed back to his office. More space was always a good thing. When he got back to his office, he started tossing things like junk mail and catalogs that were over six months old. That quickly took care of three piles.

"Hey you, " called Ginny from the door. In her hand was a Dr. Pepper and a bag of beef jerky nuggets.

"Ginny, you are a lifesaver," said Luc as he took them from her.

"I'll remember that," she said as she headed off to drop other snacks to Meg and Kevin.

Luc sat down and opened the jerky. He had eaten half a dozen pieces before he realized just how hungry he was. Looking up at the clock, it was only 11:45am. "Damn! I'm starved," he thought. Taking a swig of Dr. Pepper, he ate another piece of jerky and then went back to sorting papers.

"Luc, Kevin said you needed this," said Peter.

Luc looked up to see Peter standing in the hall with a file cabinet on a dolly.

"I sure do. Put it over by the closet," said Luc and moved to clear a path. Five minutes later and the file cabinet was in place and ready for use.

"Thanks Peter," he said.

"No problem Luc. How's Meg doing?" he asked.

"She's doing okay. Work is keeping her busy," said Luc.

"Good. I was hoping that everything this weekend didn't weird her out," Peter said. He'd had his fair share of human girlfriends, and some just didn't cope as well as others.

"No, she is handling it pretty well. It feels good to get back into a normal routine too," said Luc.

Peter nodded in understanding and headed out. He had new space in his warehouse and didn't want it filled up with boxes by the time he got back. UPS was due in by 1pm.

Luc began to fill the file cabinet with all of last year's files and tools only used for certain jobs went in the bottom. This gave him plenty of room in the file cabinets behind his desk for this years files and his various tool bags. He had one for networks, another for PC repair and a third for wiring. He almost had his desk clear when a scent caressed his nose. He looked up to see Meg standing there with a bag in her hand.

"Lunch time," she said with a smile.

Luc sniffed again. "bacon, mushrooms, goat cheese, lamb,..." he thought. "Bingo Burgers?" he asked tentatively.

Meg nodded. "I figured that you'd forget lunch. Ginny's snack an hour ago barely lasted for me, and you're still healing," she said as she put his lunch down on a clear space on his desk.

"You're right. I think I inhaled the jerky, and I don't even remember when I finished the drink," he said as he grabbed a couple of fries and the spicy catsup.

Meg smiled and settled in one of his customer chairs. She had a lamb burger as well. The little burger place was fantastic. All organic, very clean and fast service. Plus, they served lamb. She held her burger over the container because it was so juicy it was dripping. She looked up to see that Luc was dripping all over the end of his desk, as he ate. She tried not to giggle, but couldn't help it.

"Noht one johke abowt woofin' my food," he said trying to talk around a bite.

Meg just laughed. They finished their lunch and when the last bite of burger and sweet potato fries was gone, Meg grabbed the clean wipes from one of the tool kit bags and handed it to Luc. He took a few and started to clean up the drips on his desk.

"That was heavenly," he said. "At least now I won't try and eat the job interview candidates."

"Ginny found some already? That was fast," said Meg.

"I think she's been thinking about this for a while and just waited until I came into work. Duke was useless for a long time before he attacked you. So, I don't think it was so much a matter of finding them, as making them wait for a call," he said.

Meg nodded. She suspected that Ginny sandbagged a lot of things and would dole them out to Luc as he could handle them until he was totally healed. "You want help?" she asked.

"No, I'll... Wait, you were the HR officer,..." he started as the gray cells started firing in rapid succession. "Um... I'd really like you to be here, especially as I think one or two of the techs are human," said Luc.

"No problem. I wouldn't have offered if I didn't want to," said Meg. With that, they headed to the conference room and set things up for the interview.

*

The last candidate walked out of the office at 5 pm. Meg was exhausted, and Luc was gray around the eyes. It had taken a lot more effort that either one of them expected.

"Can we wait to sort them out until tomorrow?" asked Luc. "I'm worn out."

"Sure. I've kept notes. I can't believe she found six people for us to interview. Did she prowl the universities?" Meg asked.

"I don't know. However, we have some tough choices to make," said Luc.

"Yeah, but the only choices I want right now are whether to eat in bed or not," said Meg.

"How about take out and we eat as soon as we get home. Bed as soon as we throw out the trash?" suggested Luc.

You're on!" said Meg. Grabbing her briefcase, she headed for the door. All the other offices were dark and quiet. They hadn't noticed Kevin or Ginny leaving for the day. Once in the car, they headed for the Mandarin Coin. Chinese fast food sounded too good to pass up. Their order was ready in ten minutes and they headed down the highway with delightful smells filling Meg's little Neon.

Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers