More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers

Pulling up in the driveway, they noticed a car parked on the side of the house. Traffic was usually too busy to park there, but someone had.

"Luc, whose car is that?" Meg asked.

"I don't recognize it," he said and got out of the car cautiously. He sniffed the air, but didn't recognize anything out of place. "Let's get in the house," he said and headed for the door. He went to put the key in the lock and realized that it was open.

"Meg, go back to the car," he said quietly.

Meg nodded and backed up. After the other day, she didn't want to risk anything. Luc quietly opened the door and slid in. She heard some noise and then the houselights came on. Luc motioned to her from the door and she went inside.

Once she got inside, she saw Bitty and a young man sitting naked except for some bedding wrapped around them sitting on the couch. The two of them looked very chagrined.

"I take it that you've called Ginny," said Meg.

"I was just about to," said Luc. He walked off to the kitchen to make the call. Meg sat the food down. They'd have to reheat it by the time this situation was over.

Luc walked back into the living room. He sat down with a heavy sigh. Bitty and the young man fidgeted.

"Bitty, I know you just turned eighteen, but what the hell were you thinking?" Luc asked. "And I hope young man that you're eighteen," he growled sub-vocally.

"Yes sir!" the young man squeaked.

"Um, Unky,... you know,..." Bitty started to stammer.

Luc just gave her a look that stopped her cold. "Ginny will be here in a few minutes. She's going to chew your asses, so I don't have to. We'll just wait," he growled again. Looking over at Meg, he gestured to the bag with food.

"You want to eat now?" she asked.

"Yes. By the time Ginny gets done with these two, our food will be cold and I probably won't feel like eating," Luc said.

"Okay, but could you tone down the sub-vocals?" Meg asked as she handed him his food.

"Sorry," he said and took the container and chopsticks. He looked at them and went to the kitchen and returned with a fork. "Paws, not fingers," he said as he sat down to eat.

They ate in silence while the two teenagers sat waiting for Ginny's arrival. Luc finished first and sat back just watching the two of them. Meg ate what she could and then took the leftovers and garbage to the kitchen. She put on a pot of coffee, because she had the feeling it was going to be a long evening. The coffee had just started to brew when the door opened and Ginny walked in the house. She looked at Bitty and the young man and then sat on the couch.

"Are you stupid?" she asked directing the question towards the teens.

"Aunt Ginny, we..." Bitty started.

"Don't Aunt Ginny me. I want to know why you two thought it was okay to break into a person's house, have sex on their beds and in general disregard my requests to be open and honest about relationships," she said. The sub-vocals nearly rumbled the floor.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry about all of this, but it was my idea to go have sex," said the young man.

"Don't lie to me. I can smell it. What is your name?" growled Ginny.

"Mark Sampson, ma'am. I go to college with Bitty and we really like each other," he said.

"I don't care how much you like her, the rules were explained to her and she broke them. What's your parent's phone number?" demanded Ginny. She was on a roll and neither Luc or Meg were getting in her way.

"Um... Its 354-4004," said Mark.

Luc dialed the number into his phone and walked out of the room. Meg sat a cup of coffee next to Ginny and then retreated to her corner of the room.

"Bitty, you know the rules. You broke them. More seriously, you broke into your uncle's house. Now, we are just going to sit here and wait until Mark's parents get here," she said and sat back with her coffee.

"Can we go get dressed Aunt Ginny?" asked Bitty.

"No. You just sit right there," Ginny said.

Luc walked back into the room and took a sip of the coffee Meg had set on the table. "Your parents will be here in about twenty minutes," he said. "By then, I hope that the two of you have something to say worth hearing."

The five of them sat in the living room in silence. Bitty started to cry, but stopped when Ginny cleared her throat. Bitty wrapped the sheet around herself a bit tighter.

Mark just sat there, wondering what kind of a family this was, and how he got mixed up in this. "Geeze, all I wanted was to get laid, and now I have all this shit to deal with. Damn!" he thought to himself.

A knock on the door broke the silence. Luc answered it and brought Mark's Dad into the room. Both men sat down. Mark's Dad just shook his head at the sight of the two nearly naked teens.

"Hi, I'm David, Mark's dad," the man said and waited for someone to explain what was going on.

"Hello, I'm Ginny, Bitty's aunt and this is her Uncle Luc and his wife Meg," said Ginny. Everyone nodded hellos and waited for someone to speak.

"So, what do you have to say for yourselves?" asked Ginny.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry. We shouldn't have broken into Bitty's uncle's house. I wasn't thinking," said Mark.

Ginny nodded and looked over at Bitty.

"Uncle Luc, I'm sorry I used the spare key and figured I could use your house as my own. If I wanted to have sex, I should have been honest with Aunt Ginny and talked with her about things instead of going off stupid," Bitty said.

"That's a good start," said Luc. "Now what are you going to do to fix this?" he asked.

"I'm never going to use the spare key unless it's an emergency, and probably won't get to see Mark again," said Bitty in a quiet voice.

"I'm gonna start thinkin'... um... gonna just shut up, because I really screwed up," said Mark.

"You two are both eighteen, right?" asked David.

"Yes," the two answered at the same time.

"Fine. Go get dressed and we adults will have a chat," said David. "Don't come back in until we call you," he added as the two headed off to the guest bedroom.

As soon as the two had left the room, Luc and Ginny both covered their mouths to suppress the giggles. David was smiling too, and just shaking his head. Meg looked on in amazement. She had no idea of what to expect, and laughter wasn't an option she'd thought about.

"Oh, the looks on their faces!" said Ginny quietly.

"Was it me, or was Mark about to say he was going to think with his head?" asked David.

Luc nodded. "It was almost telegraphed on his forehead that he wasn't going to think with his dick ever again," Luc said trying not to laugh. At that point, all the adults were laughing.

"So, as the only non-parent here, what are we going to do with them?" asked Meg.

"Well, what they haven't figured out yet is that the real 'crime' was breaking and entering. Legally, they are both adults and can screw their brains out if they want," said Ginny. The two men nodded.

"Okay, so what kind of punishment are we handing out to two very naïve teens?" asked Meg.

"Well, first off, they can't see each other for a... a week. That way they can cool off those hormones," said David.

"And, if they want to date, they have to clear it thought us?" suggested Ginny.

"Yeah, and I think they should have to take care of Joe and Sara for the next few weekends," suggested Luc. "Plus get the 'lecture' about birth control from each set of parents."

"Sounds good to me," said David. "How much longer should we make them sweat?"

"Oh, give um ten more minutes. Want another cup of coffee?" asked Luc.

David nodded and the two men walked out to the kitchen.

Meg just sat there stunned. "Ginny, were we that stupid as teens?" she asked.

"Oh probably. We were just smart enough not to get caught," she said with a smile. "The big problem though is the one we will discuss once Mark and his Dad have left," finished Ginny.

Meg thought about what Ginny had said and realized what she was talking about. Meg just nodded.

*

Twenty minutes later, Mark and David had left and Bitty was once again in the hot seat. Meg and Luc went out to the kitchen while Ginny read the riot act to Bitty about being irresponsible with human dates.

"Oh gods, I hope I'm never at the end of her displeasure," said Meg as the sub-vocals rumbled through to the kitchen.

"Been there. Survived it. It wasn't a pretty occasion," said Luc. "However, I bet Bitty will never just go off on hormones again with a human boy. Too much of a risk."

"How so?" asked Meg.

"Well, first thing is that she didn't discuss things with Mark first. The boy hadn't a clue as to what Bitty is. Next, she's still really wobbly on shifting. Since they didn't talk, what do you think would happen if they were mid-stroke and all of a sudden she shifted?"

"Um,... been there, scared the hell out of me," Meg said.

"Exactly. Now think of you were the man..." Luc said. "We had a girl shift first time she had sex. Boyfriend beat her up. She was a mess, but so was he, because the wolf defended herself," said Luc.

"Oh shit!" said Meg. "What happened?"

"Kid went to the hospital and it was a real good thing they'd both been smoking pot. Doctors figured he got some bad pot and had a hallucination. Luckily, the girl had shifted back, and she was pretty beat up too. Both sets of parents settled out of court and the girl and her parents moved two states over," said Luc.

"Oh hell," she said. Thinking about everything that could have happened hit her hard and fast. "You were damn lucky."

"Thank god it wasn't any of my immediate family. However, Bitty should have known about it," said Luc.

"Maybe her mom didn't tell her," said Meg.

"Maybe," said Luc. "Here comes Ginny."

"We are going home now. Sorry about all of this," Ginny said as she hugged Luc.

"Shit happens. Or should that be hormones happen?" said Luc.

Both women nodded. Ginny hugged Meg goodbye and then headed out the door. She collected Bitty on the way.

"Alone at last," said Luc.

"Yes, and what do you have in mind?" asked Meg.

"Well, as much as my hormones would love to romp your body, I am exhausted. A rain check on the sex and a good night cuddle instead?" he asked.

"You've got a deal. While your sub-vocals do the whole turn on thing most times, Ginny's do not. In fact, they do just the opposite," said Meg.

"Not surprised. Its female to female. No hormones to pull it the other direction," said Luc.

"Hm, hadn't thought of it that way. Still, snuggles and cuddles sound just about perfect," said Meg.

They turned out the lights and headed to bed.

Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers