More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers

"Here, let me help with that," said Patrick as he walked up behind her.

"Um, wha?" said Ginny absolutely gob smacked to see Patrick in her room.

"I said let me help," he said with a smile as he held out his hand.

Ginny shut her mouth and handed Patrick the comb. She turned so that he could work the tangles out of her hair. He was gentle and in a few minutes he handed her the comb.

"There, all untangled," he said. As she turned and started to speak, he put his hands on her shoulders. "Now, before you get all tongue tied, relax. I don't care what you're wearing or that your hair was tangled. I came over to see you," he said.

Ginny looked up at Patrick and could see in his face that he meant what he said. "See me? I just left you at Cal's. And," she started trying to order her thoughts and all she got was more confused. "What about visiting with your cousin?"

"To be honest, I can talk to him later. I had a great time this afternoon. Best in some time, and you'll probably think I'm a rushing, but you smell so damn good," he said. Patrick brought his nose down to her hair and inhaled. Then he moved to her neck and that spot just behind her ear. He inhaled again and then kissed her earlobe.

Ginny moaned as he moved his kisses to her throat. "Pppatrick, you barely know me," she said.

"Granted, but I've been alone for too long and you are the first person in a long while that's sparked anything," he said. He went back to kissing her neck.

"I'm umm, Oh damn that feels good," she gasped as he nipped her collarbone.

"Ginny, I want you," he said as he brought his head up and looked her in the eyes. "You smell good, and your scent tells me you want this as much as I do. Do you want me?" he asked. "If not, I'll leave and go back to Cal's and play poker."

Ginny looked up at Patrick. She took a deep breath. "Oh my gods he smells good!" she thought as the scent rolled over her senses. "Yes," she said. "But what about George and the kids?" she said as she realized that her bedroom door was still open.

"George and I had a little chat while you were still in the shower. He'll take care of the kids. He also said have fun and don't over think things," said Patrick.

Ginny giggled. That was George alright. She raised her face to Patrick's. "Two legged or four legged?" she asked.

"Two for as long as we can," he said.

Ginny smiled. "Then we need to close the door," she said.

Patrick let go of her long enough for Ginny to close the door. She barely turned before he had her in his arms again. He pulled her to him and started to kiss her mouth. He nipped at her lips and as she opened her mouth, he licked her teeth and then tongue. Ginny responded with kisses and nips of her own. Her hands went to his waist and started to pull his shirt up.

"No, not yet. I get to undress you first," he said as his voice grew hoarse.

"But,..." she started.

"No, you first," he said as he grabbed her teeshirt and pulled it off. Her nipples crinkled up as his fingertips teased and caressed her. Slowly, he backed her onto the bed. Ginny sat and Patrick moved between her legs tipping her over onto her back as he kissed her mouth. His hands pulled and tugged at her nipples and then caressed her breasts. Ginny moaned and felt herself growing wet. She ran her hands through his hair and across his back. She could feel his muscles ripple beneath the shirt. She wanted to touch his skin, and yet he held her in place as he kissed and nibbled down her throat to her breasts.

Patrick couldn't get enough of her scent, and as he touched her she smelled better and better. Down her stomach he nibbled and kissed until he was right at the waistband of her sweat pants. With one hand on her breast, he reached down and pulled her sweat pants off. She was naked beneath him and the scent from between her legs was intoxicating. He moved down from her stomach. He buried his face between her legs and let his tongue lap the moisture gathering on the edge of her lips. Then his tongue buried itself in her pussy and then flicked up to tag her clit.

"Oh god," Ginny moaned. She moved to touch more of him and was held still by a hand on her hip.

"Wait," he said softly with subtle sub-vocals. Then he went back to flicking his tongue across her clit and down into her pussy.

Ginny stopped. His voice sent shivers across her skin. She felt the beginnings of an orgasm begin to rip through her as his tongue was joined by his fingers. The orgasm built fast and then whipped through her.

"Ohgodohgodohggggggggoddddddd," she gasped as she tried to arch up off of the bed. Patrick's hold on her lightened as she collapsed back to the bed. He stood up and as she caught her breath, he stripped off his clothes. Ginny sat up partially.

"Stop," Patrick said. Ginny froze. It was like his voice was hardwired to her nervous system. "Scoot over on the bed," he said and as Ginny moved, he crawled onto the bed. Patrick made himself comfortable on the pillows and then held his hand out to Ginny. She took it and he pulled her close to him. They snuggled for a moment and then Ginny's hand drifted towards his cock which was bobbing against his stomach. Before she touched him, she looked up at his face. Ginny understood this game, and it it was making her so wet. Ginny gave him a questioning look and Patrick nodded.

It was her turn to make him feel good. Ginny put her hand on his hip and then leaned over to kiss the base of his throat. Working her way down, she got to his belly button before his cock began to bob against her ear. She smiled and moved her hand from his hip to his balls.

"Uuuuhhhhhhh," Patrick moaned as his body shuddered.

Ginny smiled. She lifted his cock so that she could continue kissing her way down. At the base of his cock, she licked and then blew across the wet skin. Patrick shuddered again, and his hand moved to the back of her neck. Ginny took the hint and licked her way up to the top of his cock. It was wet with pre-cum. She licked and blew air across it.

"Gggginny," he growled softly.

She took him in her mouth and began to move slowly up and down the length of the shaft. She moved faster as his hand moved from her neck to the back of his head. She almost lost her mouthful as he reached between her legs and began fingering her pussy and clit.

"Ummmph!" she gasped, and then went back to laving his cock with her tongue.

Patrick took a deep breath to steady himself. The last thing he wanted was to explode in her mouth. It had been way too long and he wanted to enjoy this. As she came up, he held her shoulder. "Wait a moment Ginny," he said.

Ginny stopped. Between sucking on his cock and her own growing orgasm from his exploring fingers, she was shaking. Patrick got up on his knees and was turning Ginny almost before she could draw a breath. Patrick grabbed her hips as he moved between her legs. Ginny tilted forward as she felt the head of his cock graze her opening. She rocked back and Patrick thrust into her.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Ginny moaned. She almost orgasmed right then. He fitted beautifully. She ground against him as he grabbed her hips and began to thrust. Patrick's rhythm increased. His arms moved up until his hands grabbed her shoulders. He thrust hard, feeling his muscles shifting and a knot growing as his orgasm began to rip up his spine. Ginny orgasmed as she felt him shift. It triggered her own shift and as the orgasm washed over her, his jaws wrapped around her neck and she felt him bite down as he came.

Patrick felt as if he came forever. He felt Ginny shift as he bit her. He couldn't disengage. The knot that had formed wouldn't let him. Instead of fighting it, he relaxed as the pleasure washed over the two of them. They collapsed to the bed in bliss.

Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers