More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 15

Story Info
Relationships get interesting.
7.1k words
4.72
26.6k
8

Part 15 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers

In spite of the desire to sit all day at the computer and write chapter after chapter, I find it takes me about two weeks to write one long enough. Maybe I need to give up the day job? Oh wait, I am the boss. Hmmm. Bribe the Muse? No, that doesn't work either. Oh well... Here's the latest chapter. A few twists and turns, but my partner laughed at all the right spots. Hope you enjoy it.

It was dark. Ginny woke up flat on her stomach. She tried to roll over, but realized that Patrick's leg was across her hips. His arm was across her shoulders and her hair was tangled around his hand. She couldn't move.

"Patrick," she said softly. "I need to get up."

Patrick mumbled something and scooted Ginny closer to his body. He might not be awake, but his erection was thrumming against her hip. Ginny tried moving again, and the result was a sub-vocal growl.

"Patrick, I need to get up," she said a little louder. She also tried nudging him with her ankle.

"Wha..? Oh. Ginny, did you say something?" he asked half asleep.

"Yes, I need to get up for a minute," she said.

"Oh, okay," he said and moved off of her. It took a second to untangle his hand from her hair and then he pulled back the covers so she could get up.

Ginny headed for the bathroom. She was back in a few minutes and crawled under the covers.

"Here, let me warm you up," said Patrick.

"Oh yes. Never realized how cold a person could get in just a few minutes. Normally, I don't feel it, but the weather must have changed in the night," said Ginny.

Patrick cuddled her close. "No idea. It's still dark," he said. "You know, I'll be right back." Patrick got up and headed to the bathroom. Ginny giggled. He was back quickly and dived under the covers.

"Clouds rolled in during the night. It might even snow from the smell of it," he said.

"Ugggh. There are days I wonder why I live in a four season climate," she said.

"Hmmm, because we all know how miserable wolves are in humid hot climates?" Patrick asked as he kissed her neck.

"Probably," Ginny said as she snuggled closer to Patrick. "Don't stop, that feels good."

Patrick obliged and nibbled harder. He could feel Ginny's skin flush with goosebumps. His erection bobbed against her ass. Moving ever so slightly, he bit her neck at the spot where it met her shoulder. Ginny arched her back and he slid his cock between her legs.

"Ohhhh," Ginny moaned. She wiggled back against him as she felt the head of his cock nudge the opening of her pussy.

"Grrrrrrrr," Patrick growled against her neck. His teeth held her tight, and that excited her wolf. Ginny started to shift and he growled harder. Patrick was half shifted and pulled the two of them to their knees and with a swift push, seated himself deep inside her.

Ginny, still wet from earlier moaned in pleasure as he stroked in and out, picking up the pace. She heard the bed groan with the additional weight of the two of them."If it breaks, so be it!"flashed through her brain as Patrick released her neck and grabbed her hips as he moved faster. As things shifted on Ginny, his thrusts felt better and better. Her orgasm built until she couldn't hold on any more. The claws on her half shifted hands dug into the bedding as wave after wave of pleasure rode over her.

"Arrrrrrrhhh," Ginny howled as she shifted totally at the peak of orgasm. Patrick shifted too, leaning forward and biting the ruff at her neck as his orgasm took the last of his control. Again, the knot formed and the two of them collapsed to the bed panting. Patrick put his paw across the top of Ginny's front shoulder."Mine,"he thought as they drifted off to sleep.

Patrick woke up later feeling cold. At some point, they had shifted back to human form. What was left of the covers were on the floor. Tentatively, he rolled to get them and realized that the knot had relaxed and he could actually reach the covers. He pulled them up and snuggled next to Ginny. Looking at the clock, he saw it was 5:45am. Yawning, he went back to sleep.

*

Ginny woke to the sound of knocking. Opening her eyes, she realized that someone was knocking at her bedroom door.

"Hullo," she said sleepily. She pulled the covers up farther until they were under her chin.

A little dark head peeked into the room. "We haz waffuls," said Sara.

"And coffee," said George who was standing behind her.

Ginny smiled. Turning to Patrick, she nudged him gently. "We have company," she said.

Patrick woke up, blinked and realized that the room was being invaded by three small children and George carrying a huge tray. He could smell coffee, waffles, bacon, and fruit. "I think I've died and gone to heaven," he said.

"Wait until you've eaten the waffles. I had help this morning," said George looking sideways down at the kids. "And before you panic, I've already called you out for the day at work."

"Work? Oh gods!" said Ginny as she looked over at the clock and realized it was 9:23am. "But,..." was as far as she got before she heard Patrick's sub-vocal growl behind her head.

"You'd better sit up and get ready for food," said George. "The kids have been pacing in front of the door for thirty minutes wanting to wake you up."

Patrick sat up and pulled the pillows behind him and Ginny. As he did that, he noticed the shredded state of the covers. He grabbed Ginny by the hips and pulled her back quickly.

"Oh!" gasped Ginny as she was pulled back. "I would have sat back on my own."

"You look funny Aunt Ginny," said Sara. Yer hawr is all stiked up and you needs a baf," she finished. Ivan and Joe standing behind her just nodded.

"I guess I do. That's what I get for going to bed with wet hair," said Ginny trying to salvage some shred of dignity.

George brought the tray over and set it down across the bed and their laps. "Better eat before it gets cold," he said.

Patrick grabbed the syrup and poured some over his waffles. He handed the syrup to Ginny and then ate a bite of waffle. Three little sets of eyes watched as he and Ginny began to eat. He took a sip of coffee to clear his throat. "Now, who made these waffles?" he asked looking at Ivan and Joe. Both little boys pointed at Sara and George.

Patrick nodded. "Ah, then it is you I have to blame for such a wonderful breakfast?"

"Yous don't blames peoples for good breakfastses!" said Sara. "You thanks them!"

Patrick smiled. "I stand corrected," he said. "Thank you for the wonderful breakfast. And what did you two boys do?" he asked.

Ivan and Joe blinked. Sara looked at them with that 'and why haven't you spoken' look.

"Well," Patrick said with ever so soft a sub-vocal push in his voice.

Ivan screwed his eyes shut and elbowed Joe in the ribs. Joe blinked. "We made the coffee," he whispered. "An Ivan got the cups and silberware," he finished. Ivan nodded rapidly, never opening his eyes.

"Thank you boys. Now off you go and watch cartoons while we finish our breakfast," Patrick said once again with a soft sub-vocal push. All three kids shot out of the room like their tails were on fire. George leaned against the door jam and laughed. Ginny snickered and almost spilled her coffee. Patrick just smiled.

George left the two of them to finish their breakfast and went to clean up the kitchen. A quick look in the living room let him see that the three children were following Patrick's orders. Bugs Bunny was on and three little faces were enraptured with the cartoon.

Just as he finished the prep dishes, he heard the shower start. George dried his hands and went to grab the breakfast tray. He knocked and no one answered, so he entered the room. The tray was on the edge of the bed which was at a tilt. He snickered. Then he noticed the state of the sheets. Long claw marks had torn the bottom sheet. Plus one of the pillows seemed to have burped stuffing across the far corner of the bed. He smiled and gathered up the tray. After he took it into the kitchen, he grabbed a clean set of sheets out of the linen cupboard and went back to the bedroom.

George stripped the bed and put a couple of books under the corner of the bed where the leg had given it's all in the name of lust. He'd tease Ginny about that later. There was no hope for the pillow nor part of the mattress. He put two bottom sheets on the bed to cover the damage and quickly remade the rest of the bed. He gathered up the torn sheets and the dead pillow just as he heard the shower stop. He closed the door and headed back to the kitchen and the phone.

*

Patrick and Ginny had barely managed to keep their hormones in check in the shower. All it took was one touch of a soapy washcloth to bring his erection bobbing up against Ginny. She smiled down at him and then started washing him.

"This has to be the best shower I've had in ages," he sighed as her hands explored his body with the help of the washcloth.

"Glad to know my techniques for washing squirmy little pups works just as well on older dogs," she teased.

Patrick laughed. "Yes, I guess they do. Those three were a riot this morning with breakfast. Is Sara always the ring leader?" he asked.

"Always. That girl has Alpha Bitch etched in her bones," said Ginny. Her hands moved down his legs and then back up to cup and wash his balls and cock. The soap slid down his erection in parody of semen. Ginny smiled.

"Do you encourage Ivan and Joe to talk?" he asked. Ginny's attentions to his stomach and ass were making conversation difficult.

"All the time. We even put Sara in a different school, and yet when they are home, she's the boss," said Ginny. She stood up and handed him the washcloth.

Patrick soaped up the washcloth and started running it over Ginny's breasts. He was enjoying how her nipples responded to his touch. "Any reason why those three are so tight?" he asked.

It was Ginny's turn to have trouble talking. "Ppprobably because their mother Penny was too wrapped up in the older children and Duke's an idiot," said Ginny at last.

Patrick moved the washcloth between Ginny's legs and washed slowly. Ginny moaned. Patrick smiled. He washed her back and ass then put down the washcloth and moved Ginny under the water to rinse her off. "So how long have you and George been parenting them?" he asked.

"On and off since they were born," she said. "You know, you sure are nosy."

"Yeah, I like to know the people around me and why they act the way they do," he said leaning down to kiss her. They kissed until the water began to run cold. Ginny turned it off and as she stepped out she grabbed two towels. She handed one to Patrick and then wrapped herself in the other. From a hook, she grabbed one for her hair.

"Which brings me to a question," she said.

"Yes," said Patrick.

"Is this one hell of a good scratch of an itch and one night stand? Or, are you interested in something more?" she asked.

Patrick looked down at Ginny standing there with her hair turbaned in a towel, another one wrapped around her body and her hands on her hips. He didn't dare say how much she reminded him of Sara, but he smiled. "Let's go sit down in the bedroom," he said.

They dried off and headed to the bedroom. Ginny was surprised to see the damaged sheets gone and the bed remade.

"Wow, did the wee pups do that or George?" asked Patrick.

Ginny looked at the corner of the bed that had sagged earlier and saw the text books under the mattresses. "George. The kids wouldn't have used text books," she said.

Patrick looked and nodded. "Damn, I knew the sex was good, but didn't realize we'd broken the bed," he said. Turning to Ginny, he took her hand and brought her around to the head of the bed. They crawled in and she snuggled up to him.

"I have to admit that when Cal called me a few weeks ago and asked if I wanted to come out here to job hunt, I turned him down," Patrick started.

Ginny began to interrupt and Patrick silenced her with a look.

"Then he said that not only was there work out here, but there was a woman I had to meet. Said I'd be crazy to not come out. Oh, and when was the last time I'd had sex? As I mentioned, I lost my wife a few years ago, and I had sort of crawled into myself," he said. Ginny nodded but didn't interrupt.

"Then I got to thinking. No mate, no work, what the hell. I'd been living with friends, so all I had was already in storage. I called Cal and said I was thinking of coming out. He said about time, and gave me the address to where he worked. When I got there, I just about turned around until I got in the door. I couldn't see you at first, because I was still sun blinded. I could smell you though. All I could think was 'please let the smell match the woman' and then I could see you.

"And how disappointed were you?" she asked.

Patrick sat up and took Ginny by the chin. "Stop that," he said and the sub-vocals rolled over her skin.

"Uhh..." was all Ginny got out.

"I wasn't disappointed, because I wasn't sure what I was smelling was you. And in all honesty, you're not a disappointment. Yes, you're hair is gray, and you are older, but that is not a reason to be disappointed. Hell, we're probably about the same age," he said.

Ginny pulled her head back and looked at him. "No way," she said.

"Ginny, I'm forty-eight," he said.

"Okay, I'll just shut up," Ginny said.

"From that reaction, how much older am I than you?" he asked. When she didn't answer, he gave her a look.

"Two or three years depending on where your birthday falls, she said.

Patrick smiled. "Now that you're surprised, I'll tell you the rest of this story," he said. Ginny just nodded.

"You were nice, and I realized that it was you I was smelling. When Cal walked in, he let me know that you were the woman he was talking about. While hesitant, going to lunch with you was one of the best things that had happened in ages. You smelled delicious. You have a brain, wit and I felt alive again," he said. "When I got to Cal's, the first thing he said was that he hadn't seen a smile on my face for a long time. Then he asked why I was still there and gave me your address. The rest you know."

"Yes, and at this point, I'm a little pissed. Cal set us up?" she asked. The muscles under her skin started to tense.

"Ginny, stop that," he said with sub-vocals for emphasis. "He did some match making. Him and Luc and everyone in that office, because they care about you and were tired of seeing you torn up and overwrought. Lack of sexual release when you're drowning in pheromones will drive you crazy."

Ginny was still not very calm. She couldn't decide if she wanted to beat Cal, Luc and Patrick or thank them. "But..." she started.

"But nothing. You were crabby and bitchy when I walked in and by the time we came back from lunch, you were happier than you'd been in weeks from what I could tell. So was I. So just put all those plans of killing the lot of them on hold," he growled.

Ginny nodded. He was right. She did need some sexual release. Too much stress, too many teens and no one to cuddle with. "Okay, they did some matchmaking and I won't kill them. However, you never answered my question. Is this just a good scratch of an itch for us or is it more?" she asked afraid of what his answer might be.

"I came out here expecting a one night stand. It isn't what I found. We are both a little rough around the edges, but I'd like to see how things work out," he said. "What do you want?"

Ginny didn't realize how hard she'd been clenching her jaw until she relaxed it upon hearing his words. "I... I want to give this a try. Beyond the sex, George likes you and the kids responded well to you," she started.

"Oh?" he asked.

"Yes. If they didn't like you, they wouldn't have made you breakfast. George wouldn't have made it comfortable for you to stay the night either," she said wondering how she was going to explain that. Or how their acceptance of him was more important than she would like to admit.

"What do you mean? George is your brother isn't he?" Patrick asked.

"No, he's Luc's brother and sort of the family enforcer until Luc is healed. If he had decided you didn't fit in the pack dynamic, he'd have made some excuse to get you out of here," she said.

"Ah, I understand. He's the pack guardian. Big son of a bitch too," he said with a smile playing across his face.

"Oh yeah. I'll explain more of what went on not too long ago, but you have the right idea. He's also sort of distantly related kin, which is why he's helping me with Duke's kids," she said.

Patrick nodded. "Something else you need to know," he said as his hand played across her neck to the bite mark on her shoulder.

"Yes," Ginny said. "Careful, that's tender."

"I bet. I sorta chewed a bit more than I meant to," he said apologetically. "That leads me to where I was going though. My wolf claimed you last night when we shifted. We don't communicate very clearly most times, but that bit came through loud and clear," he finished.

Ginny's hand moved up to the bite and touched it. She remembered more of what went on last night and deep down inside of her where her wolf slept, she felt contentment. She looked up at Patrick with eyes gone yellow with a slight shift. "Sounds like they decided before we even got a chance," she said. "Guess we'll just have to see how this works out."

Patrick nodded and pulled her into his arms.

*

Luc walked into the bedroom with a very smug look on his face. He leaned against the door and waited for Meg to look at him. She was still getting dressed for work.

"Well, who was on the phone?" she asked as she hunted under the bed for her shoe.

"George,"

"And what did he want?" she asked. She stood up and put on her shoe. As she did so, she made eye contact with Luc for the first time since he'd entered the room. "Oh shit," she said as it dawned on her exactly why George had called.

"Yup, they did it. I think you owe me $5 and a blow job," Luc said with a grin.

"Dammit! You'd think I'd learn by now," Meg said with a sigh. "How about I buy lunch today?"

"Sure, but I'm still holding you to the blow job," Luc said with a smile. "Let's get to work. We mice have to play while the cat's away."

Meg laughed and grabbed her coat and bag. It had snowed in the night and Luc was dusting the car off while Meg locked the door.

When they got to work, everyone was smiling. George must have been very busy on the phone. The news of Ginny and Patrick's date had spread like wildfire. There were doughnuts and a bouquet of beef jerky on Ginny's desk.

"Luc, there must be thirty or forty sticks of different kinds of jerky in this vase," Meg said.

"Yeah, pretty impressive. I only had about twenty in mine," he said as they headed to the coffee machine.

"What? You... When did you get a vase full of jerky?" she asked.

"After my second date with you," he said as he poured them each a cup of coffee.

Meg just looked at Luc and shook her head. Even after all this time, Luc and shifter issues still caught her by surprise at times. She took the cup of coffee, grabbed one of the doughnuts and headed for her office. At least today would be quiet. No growling or co-workers hiding in her office. Meg turned on her computer and got to work. She had just finished her email when her phone rang.

"Hello, Oh hi Angie! What you up to?" asked Meg. She noticed Luc standing at her door and held up a hand for him to be quiet. "Sure, come by the office. Do you have the address? Oh yeah of course you would. See you around noon," said Meg and hung up the phone.

"What was that about?" asked Luc.

"Angie. Remember her from my old office?" asked Meg.

Luc nodded.

"Well, seems like they pissed her off one too many times and she quit. She was calling to ask me if I knew of any job openings," finished Meg.

"Hmm," said Luc sitting down on the edge of Meg's desk. "Do we want another receptionist or secretary? Especially if Ginny is going to be busy for a little bit?" he asked.

Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers
12