More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers

"Yes, and he still loves you. I think he always will. However, he also understands that he is not the one for you," Patrick said.

Ginny nodded. "I love him too, but not as a mate. This is his work isn't it?"

"Yes. He made it for you," Patrick said as he looked around for Andrew. "Perhaps you should thank him personally."

"Yes," said Ginny as she got up. She walked over to Andrew and tapped his elbow to get his attention.

"Hello Ginny. Congratulations," he said with a smile in his eyes.

"I wanted to thank you for the chain, and for... for being you," she said taking his hands and pulling him down for a kiss.

"You're welcome Ginny. How could I do any less? You will always be my first love and that is a place no one else can take," he said.

Ginny dropped his hands and hugged him. "Love you too," she said softly.

*

Across the room, Jeff and his mate Martha were congratulating Luc and Meg. Martha hugged Luc and then Meg. She looked at Meg puzzled. "Meg, can we chat for a moment privately" she asked.

"Of course," said Meg curiously. They moved down the hall away from the main party.

"Meg, how are you feeling?" Martha asked.

"Well, a little drunk, tired, but much better than I have been, why?" Meg asked.

"You haven't been feeling well?" asked Martha.

"No, as I said, stressed, very tired and the last week or so my stomach has been upset, why?" asked Meg.

"Well, I'm not absolutely certain, but if my nose is right," was as far as Martha got before Meg's mouth dropped open.

"No..." Meg started. She was thinking furiously about when her last cycle had been. "Oh gods! I must be at least two months gone," she said at last. She leaned against the wall.

"It happens to the best of us. We get so wrapped up in things we don't even notice," said Martha. "Come by tomorrow and I'll run a test, but my nose says you're pregnant."

"You know, that would explain why coffee keeps turning my stomach. Do I dare tell Luc, or should I wait until after I come in?" Meg asked.

"Let him know. He'll wonder why you're coming down to see me anyway," said Martha. "Oh, here he comes. Wait till after the party," she said and turned to meet Luc and Jeff.

"So, what are you two plotting?" asked Jeff.

"Take over of the world, dog collars for Luc, oh, and a big fancy surprise party full of lace, feathers and toys for Ginny," said Meg with a wicked smile.

Both men laughed and the four of them walked back to the main room.

*

An hour later, the only people still there were Patrick and Ginny. Meg was making coffee and Ginny was ordering the two men around to finish the final clean up. Meg stood beside Ginny as she watched the guys replace the furniture.

"May I see your chain?" Meg asked Ginny.

"Of course," she said and turned so that Meg could get a look.

"That's beautiful. George was telling me about it when we were putting the food away. I didn't know that you and Andrew had been lovers," Meg said.

"It was fun but it didn't work. Besides, that old joke about everyone is the same height in bed?" Ginny said.

"Yes," said Meg.

"Wrong. I'd cuddle up to Andrew and my knees just about came to his waist," Ginny giggled. That made Meg laugh too.

"Are you happy?" Meg asked.

"Yes," said Ginny. "Never thought I'd be this happy."

"Neither did I," Meg said. The two women hugged and finished watching the men sort out the room.

After coffee, Patrick and Ginny headed home. Luc closed the door and turned off the porch light. He wrapped his arms around Meg and gave her a hug.

"This went well," he said as they headed for their bedroom.

"Yes, it did. I had my doubts, but it all worked out," she said.

"I'm also happier than hell that Patrick asked Ginny to be his mate," said Luc as he flopped on the bed. He kicked off his shoes.

"Talk about a surprise," said Meg.

"Oh yeah. This was an evening of surprises. Ginny dressed up, the food, your cake topper, Sandy's jokes and then Patrick's surprise," he said.

"Don't forget the presents, Ginny's chain and one more," she said crawling on the bed next to Luc.

"One more what?" asked Luc.

"One more surprise," she said.

"What?" Luc asked propping himself up on his elbows to be eye to eye with Meg.

"Unless I totally messed up, we are going to be parents in about seven months," she said softly.

Luc was stunned. His mouth opened, closed and then he was up off the bed pulling Meg with him in a tight hug.

"Luc, I need to breathe," Meg gasped.

"Oh! Sorry Meg," he said letting her down slowly. "I just..." he couldn't finish, but instead took her in his arms and held her.

"I have an idea," said Meg.

"Yes," he said.

"Let's get out of the party clothes and snuggle up in bed," said Meg.

Luc nodded, and when Meg stood up to undress, he took over. She smiled as he undid the zipper and slid her dress off. Standing there in her stockings and undies she couldn't help but tease him with a cheesecake style pose.

Luc laughed. He tossed her dress on the chair and went to finish undressing her when Meg's hands started on his shirt buttons. When they were all undone, she pulled his shirt down until it caught on his elbows. Then she started on his belt and trousers.

"Hey, what about the shirt?" he asked. "I can't move my arms very well."

"I know," she said with a smile as she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his trousers. Before he could do anything else, she slipped her hands in and catching everything, pulled his clothing to the floor.

"Um, I thought we were going to snuggle," he said, his voice raspy as she stroked his cock and cupped his balls.

"Yes, but you started undressing me and I just couldn't resist," she said. Meg knelt and took his cock in her mouth. Luc gasped. Meg didn't manage more than a lick or two more before Luc stripped off his shirt and took her by the shoulders.

"Lllet's get in bed," he said trying to speak as she played her tongue over his cock.

"Okay," Meg said crawling up on the bed. She lay back and Luc gently peeled her thigh high stockings off of her legs. Then he kissed his way across her breasts. With his teeth, he pulled the straps of her bra down and then grabbed the center front of the bra. He growled a little and shook his head until she sat up. He unhooked her bra and then kissed her breasts.

Meg gasped as he sucked on her nipples. "Sensitive!" she thought. Luc smiled and after kissing her nipples he worked his way down to her undies. Grabbing the edge of the lace in his teeth, he tugged them down. Once past her knees, he pulled them off and tossed them on the floor. Then he went back to kissing his way between her legs. She smelled good. Tasted good. His tongue played across her clit and his fingertips caressed her lips and then moved slowly, gently into her pussy.

"Luc, don't be such a tease," she moaned.

Luc smiled. He liked this game. Tongue, fingers and just a little shift to reach just the right spot. Meg couldn't reach him to touch either. She was all his. His fingers hit that g-spot deep inside and she arched off the bed. Luc's tongue lapped circles around her clit until she gasped and came hard.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she shuddered and melted to the bed.

Luc moved up between her legs and went to kiss her when Meg took his cock in her hand and pulled him towards her. Luc smiled and knelt. Pulling her up off of the bed, he lifted her until she could settle on his cock. He lowered her slowly until the two of them were one. Meg wrapped her legs around him and started rocking back and forth. Luc supported her ass with his hands and held her tight against him. They rocked back and forth for a few minutes until he could feel his orgasm building. He tried to keep the slower pace, but in the end he grabbed her by the hips and bounced her up and down until their mutual orgasm froze them in place.

Meg collapsed against his neck, panting in emotional release. "Oh. My. God," she gasped as ripples of of pleasure moved through her.

Luc lifted Meg clear and the two of them crawled under the covers. "You know, I was afraid at first of having sex, but then I realized I was being silly," he said.

"It's alright. I figured if last night's romp didn't disrupt things, nothing would," she said with a sleepy smile.

"Oh yeah," Luc said. "G'night Megh," he whispered as he felt himself shift.

"Night, Luc. I love you," replied Meg.

"Ruve yhu tu," said Luc, his jaw shifting faster than he could speak. In a moment, he'd fully shifted and curled around Meg. "Pups!" thought the wolf. He buried his nose next to her stomach and bumped it slightly. Then he went to sleep.

Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers