More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers

"No, he likes you a bit more than that. I think if he was twenty years older, you'd have yourself a lover," he said.

"Oh your just teasing me," Sam said exasperatedly.

"No, ask him yourself next time he shifts," Patrick said. He got down to eye level with the old wolf. "You really should tell her you know," he said and stood up.

Buster just looked at Patrick and then sneezed.

"I better get back to Ginny," said Patrick. With that, he turned and headed back inside.

*

"You should see the old man," said Patrick to Ginny. He's got an apartment from heaven for an old wolf. Plus he almost drooled on Sam when he came out."

"Drooling? Maybe he's just lost too many teeth," said Ginny.

"No, this was devotion. You'll see," he said. He was cuddled around Ginny. She was wrapped up in blankets and was doing her best to go to sleep for a bit. It had been a long and painful night.

*

It was nearly noon when the phone rang. Luc picked it up on the third ring. "Hello, Alpha Wolf Tech, how can I help you?" he said. Having Ginny and Angie gone was driving him nuts. He and Kevin took turns answering. "Oh! Hi Patrick, how's the trip going? Good. We're a little busy, but doing okay. Yes, it is. Oh, you heard about George? Well, don't tell Ginny. Oh good. What?!" exclaimed Luc as Patrick proceeded to tell Luc what had happened. Ten minutes later, Luc hung up the phone with a smile playing across his face.

"Meg!" he called out. "You aren't going to believe this!" he shouted as he headed down the hall to tell her what Patrick had told him. That one call had made his day.

Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers