More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers

"Oh. Then I guess you'd better go take your break. Grab us some food and talk to Sam about Buster," suggested Ginny.

"Will do. You hungry for anything?" Patrick asked. He had that look on his face that told Ginny she'd better eat.

"A sandwich? Peanut butter cookies? Oh, and iced tea or lemonade would be great," said Ginny.

"Okay. I'll be back in a bit," he said. He grabbed his shoes and headed out the door.

*

Sam was in the lobby when Patrick got downstairs. She was cleaning up a pile of papers.

"Sam, can I get something for us to eat?" asked Patrick.

"Sure. Wondered when you two would wake up," she said. "Come into the kitchen and help yerself."

"Thanks Sam. Oh, and I have a question for you," he said.

"What about?" asked Sam.

"Buster. He showed up in our suite and 'relieved me' for a while. He's sleeping on the end of the bed with Ginny," Patrick said. "Do you have any more information about him?"

"Lemme see," Sam said as they walked back to the kitchen. "I've got his stuff all boxed up and in the attic. I remember his last name was Walters and he came from Montana. He said this place reminded him of home."

"Did he mention any family?" asked Patrick as he got sandwich fixings out of the fridge.

"No. Said he had no 'next of kin' when I asked what I should do if he passed away. Asked to be cremated and left me the money for it. Gave me money for his keep too, but I don't care about that. This place generates more than enough cash for me and Buster," said Sam.

Patrick smiled. "Do you have any peanut butter cookies? Ginny asked for some," he said.

"Sure do. Buster would howl if'n I didn't keep plenty to hand," Sam said. She reached into a cupboard and pulled out a container full of cookies. She put twelve on a plate and gave it to Patrick. "Four of those are for Buster. Word a warning, don't get between him and his cookies," she said with a wink.

"Never. Thanks Sam," said Patrick. He headed up to the suite with the food and drinks on a large tray.

Ginny had dozed back off. The sound of the tray scuffing on the table woke her up. Buster was still sleeping on the foot of the bed. The bed canted from his weight.

"How long have you been gone?" she asked.

"About twenty minutes. Chatted a bit with Sam while I made the sandwiches. She said Buster here came from Montana and said he had no kin. Makes you wonder just how old he is," said Patrick.

Ginny nodded as she took her plate from Patrick. She half expected Buster to wake up as the food scents wafted by, but he didn't. She watched Patrick set four cookies on the table. "Are those for Buster?" she asked.

"Yes. Sam loves the old wolf, even though she'd never say it outright," said Patrick. He took a big bite of his sandwich. The two of them sat in silence while they ate. Patrick took Ginny's plate and placed it on the table with his own.

"I'll take this downstairs and be back in a few minutes," he said.

"Okay. I'll be here," said Ginny.

*

Patrick was just heading upstairs when Doc Rogers walked in. He waved and waited for the doctor.

"How's my patient?" Doc asked.

"She's doing well. We just ate," said Patrick as they walked up the stairs. "We have company too."

"Oh? Family?" asked Doc.

"Not exactly. Buster came up to watch Ginny so I could get our dinner," said Patrick with a smile. They walked into the bedroom as Buster finished the last cookie and licked the table for crumbs.

"I see," said Doc Rogers. "How ya doin' Buster?" Doc said to the old wolf.

The wolf ignored Doc. He gave Ginny a glance and then walked slowly out of the room.

"Well, I guess I know how I rate," said Doc. Patrick laughed and Ginny giggled.

Doc sat his bag down on the edge of the bed. "How are you feeling?" he asked Ginny as he started to check her over.

"Tired, stiff from being in bed all morning and my head and nose still feel like I got hit with a sledge hammer," said Ginny.

"How's the ankle?" asked Doc.

"It throbs, but I haven't been out of bed, so I'm not sure how it's working," she said.

"Well, let's give it a try," suggested Doc. He held out his hand to Ginny. She scooted to the edge of the bed and stood up on her good foot. Patrick came up on the other side of Ginny and stood by as she put weight on her foot.

"Ow!" said Ginny and immediately took all the weight off the foot. "Nope, that isn't ready for a romp around the room."

"Didn't think it would be. I've got some crutches in the car. I'll be right back," said Doc. He left the room.

"Patrick, would you carry me to the bathroom?" asked Ginny.

"Of course," he said as he picked her up.

*

Patrick had just put Ginny down when Doc came back. Crutches under his arm and a brace of some sort in his hand.

"I figured you might need this too," he explained. "Only for when you are up and about."

"Okay," said Ginny. She held still as Doc Rogers fitted it to her foot. Once he got it to where he thought it should be, he handed Ginny the crutches.

Ginny took them and then did a turn about the room. Clumsy, and awkward at first, she got the hang of it quickly.

"Haven't been on crutches in years," she said. "Sort of like riding a bike. Once you learn, you never forget."

Doc laughed. "I brought you more aspirin and some cream for the scratches on your face," he said. He put them on the table.

"Thanks Doc. What do we owe you" asked Patrick.

"Sam's got your address. I'll send you a bill when I get 'round to it," said Doc. "Usually do my billing at the end of the month."

"Okay Doc. Thanks," said Ginny.

Doc nodded, packed up his bag and left.

Patrick sat down next to Ginny. "So, what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" he asked.

"Curl up and watch a movie, or take a nap," said Ginny.

"What? No wild screaming sex?" teased Patrick.

"No, I'll save that for tomorrow," she said as she hit him with a pillow.

*

Luc closed the office early. Between him and Kevin, they'd gotten everything done by 2pm. Meg had stayed home today as the morning sickness had turned into afternoon sickness and was threatening to become all day sickness. Jeff had been by to check on her and said it was normal. Luc still wanted to get home and hold Meg in his arms. He stopped by the flower shop and got a bouquet of roses, daisies and baby's breath.

When he went into the house half an hour later, there was no one in the living room. He didn't hear anything, so he walked quietly to the bedroom and peeked in. Meg was curled up asleep on the bed. Her book had fallen to one side. Luc backed out quietly and went to find a vase for the flowers. He put the flowers in the vase and placed them on the dining room table. Then he headed for the bathroom to shower.

Luc dropped his clothes in the hamper and climbed into the shower. It had been a hectic few days and he enjoyed the hot water flowing over his head and neck. The heat of the water relaxed the tense muscles. Luc soaped up the loofah and started to scrub when he heard the bathroom door open. He peeked out the curtain to see a very sleepy Meg standing there.

"Hey beautiful. How are you?" he asked.

"Sleepy. Why didn't you wake me when you came home?" she asked.

"Because you were sleeping," he said.

"How long have you been home?" she asked.

"Fifteen or twenty minutes. Not very long," he said. "You want to join me in the shower?"

"Yeah," she said. Meg undressed and got into the shower. The water cascaded off of her breasts and down her stomach.

"Is it my imagination, or are you already getting bigger?" asked Luc.

"I think I'm getting bigger. My bras are tight and my jeans don't feel like they sit right," said Meg.

Luc bent down and kissed her nipples. Then he ran his hands down her sides and over her lower abdomen. "Just a little baby belly," he said. Then he kissed her navel.

"Oh Luc," said Meg softly. His caresses were making her skin break out in goosebumps.

Luc ran his hands over her body, touching and loving her with his fingertips. His body responded to her little moans. "Meg, are you up to a bit of loving?" he asked as he cuddled her to his chest.

"In the shower?" she asked.

"Yes. The water feels good, and the touch of your skin under my fingertips is enticing."

"Okay," she said with a smile. "I do feel better than I did earlier."

Luc smiled and went to his knees in front of her. He raised her one leg to the edge of the tub and started to lick her clit as the water ran down their bodies.

Meg arched forward as his tongue teased her. She grabbed his shoulders to steady herself. As she began to orgasm, Luc slid two fingers into her pussy.

"Oh my," she gasped. "Oh, oh, oh..."

Luc smiled and then stood up. He turned her around and Meg leaned on the wall. Her gag reflex was so sensitive, that neither of them thought about her returning his kisses. He guided his cock between her legs and into her pussy. She felt hotter than the water as he slid into her.

"Uhhh," moaned Luc. Holding her by the hips, he slowly built up a rhythm. Meg leaned against the wall and moved with Luc. They were working on perfecting slow lovemaking. Moving too fast made her queasy at the moment and they were both too horny to give it up. Luc's suggestion that they give up sex until she was over the morning sickness had sparked an argument. Slower sex had been the compromise.

It was Meg that increased the pace and Luc responded. He wrapped an arm around her and reached down to stroke her clit. The combination of sensations sent Meg over the top and orgasming in seconds. Luc held her as his own orgasm built. He moved faster and as Meg spasmed with aftershocks, he felt his own orgasm burn it's way up his spine.

He moaned as came. Being in the shower kept him from shifting. Luc braced himself against the wall as his knees went weak as the orgasm faded.

Meg disengaged and turned around. She wrapped her arms around Luc and kissed him. "That felt sooo nice," she said.

"Yes, but if we don't get out soon, the water will be icy," said Luc as he noticed the drop in temperature.

"Yeah, we'd better," said Meg. "Plus, I feel hungry."

"Hungry? That's good," he said. They rinsed off and got out of the shower. Ten minutes later, dressed in bathrobes, they walked to the kitchen. Meg stopped short as she saw the flowers.

"Oh Luc," she said walking over and inhaling the scent. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," he said with a smile. Wrapping his arms around Meg, he kissed her.

Meg kissed him back and then wiggled out of his arms. "Dinner," she said and headed for the kitchen.

*

George woke up uncertain of where he was. It was dark, but it wasn't his room. He reached out to find the end of the bed only to discover warm flesh. "Angie," he thought. She was asleep. He got out the other side of the bed careful not to wake her. He headed off for the bathroom. When he was finished, he headed for the kitchen. He was hungry.

The kitchen was far enough away from the bedroom that he felt safe turning on a light. He found bread, peanut butter and grape jelly. Luckily, Angie was a logical person and it only took him a few seconds to find a knife. George started eating while he made coffee. He made a second sandwich and then looked for cookies. In the corner, there was a ceramic cat. He took off the head and inside were cookies. Gingersnaps. George smiled and grabbed four.

George had just poured coffee when he heard footsteps behind him.

"I wondered where you went," Angie said sleepily.

"I needed the bathroom and I was hungry. So, I came out and made a few PBJ's," he said.

"I see that. And you made coffee," she said.

" Yes. Here's your cup. I was going to bring it to you, but you came to me instead," he said as he handed her the cup.

"Uhuh," she answered. She sipped the coffee and then reached for the sugar. She added a spoonful and stirred.

"By the way, I love your cookie jar," George said.

"Oh? Why?" asked Angie.

"For the bizarre fact that I get to rip the head off of the cat to get a treat," said George with a smile.

Angie started to giggle as she thought about it. George joined in too.

*

George sat while Angie made herself a cheese sandwich. He was relaxed and felt better than he had in years in spite of the stitches in his side. He smiled as Angie sat gingerly in the chair. They'd made love three more times after they woke up from the first time.

"What are you grinning about?" asked Angie.

"You. Sitting on that chair. You. Giggling like mad as I made you come with my fingers and tongue. You and the way you turn all pink when you blush," he said softly.

"Oh," said Angie as she blushed. "Anything else?"

"Yes, Do you want any cookies?" he asked.

"Yeah, a few," said Angie.

"Oh good! I get to rip the head off the cat again," George said with glee as he got up to get the cookies.

Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers
12