More Than Just A Maid

Story Info
Tracy turns up late and pays the price.
2.8k words
4.35
68.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fun_tracy
fun_tracy
376 Followers

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, I can't believe it!" I say to myself as I hurry up the driveway to my boss's house, "3 years they've employed me and I've never been late. What do I do?" I say to myself. "Do I go in as normal? Do I apologise?" I get to the side door and fumble with my keys dropping them on the floor before finally getting them in the door lock. Before pushing it open and stepping into the wash room of the house, I take 3 deep breaths and realising I'm shaking a little, I run my hand through my dirty coloured blonde hair trying to neaten it again and make myself look calm and walk forward into the kitchen to start my daily chores for the Golds.

Mr. Gold is already in the kitchen sitting at the breakfast bar reading the daily newspaper, "Good morning Mr...."

"You're late Tracy!" He said cutting me off mid sentence "I don't stand for bad timekeeping" His voice strong and commanding

"I know, I'm sorry, I...I....It won't happen again" I replied my head a little bowed as I spoke the words softly and quietly. Mr. Gold doesn't reply to me, instead, he licks his black forefinger, turns the page of his paper, and carries on reading.

I set about preparing the family breakfast, setting the table ready for him, Mrs. Gold and their two sons. It's the same every morning; he would have two slices of bacon, scrambled egg and two slices of toast. Mrs. Gold would have scrambled egg on one slice of toast after a bowl of cereal and their sons have the same.

After breakfast, invariably they both go to their offices in the city; they both had offices in the house but generally went to their offices in town where they work, I'm not totally sure what they do but obviously it pays well. Their two sons go off and to their universities, which again, I didn't exactly know what it involved but they seemed to have a very good social life with it. This left me to clean all the rooms in the house and get the washing, ironing and general sorting out done for them ready to cook the evening meal for Mr. and Mrs. Gold.

I live on the grounds of the house at the bottom of their estate, Mrs. Gold found me one day 3 years ago in floods of tears, my head in my hands against the steering wheel of my car. I was blocking their driveway and she very kindly invited me in, between sobs I managed to explain that I'd caught my boyfriend of 5 years in bed with my mum and I had no where to go. She took pity on me and said they had a place for me to stay for a while; I was 26 when that happened. The flat turned out to be better than my own home, it was above their 10-car garage and was a two bedroom well equipped flat with kitchen and bathroom, there is also a games room downstairs with a pool table and a poker table with its own little bar. I did a few cleaning things for them as a thank-you and then Mr. and Mrs. Gold approached me to be a full-time maid with a wage and a fully paid car and place to stay, how could I say no to that. They're both very good to me (when I'm on time).

I dress smart casual when the Golds are in the house, maybe a shirt or a blouse and some good jeans or a skirt if the weather is nice, but when they leave the house and it's my time to clean I always get changed into something a little more comfortable. It's normally just a vest top and some track suit bottoms and today was no different, I got undressed and was walking round my flat in my knickers and matching white bra, I slid the grey track suit bottoms up my smooth legs and adjusted my 34DD's in my bra before wriggling into my white vest top. I finished by tying my blonde hair into a ponytail and walked back up to the house, in through the kitchen door and upstairs to the master bedroom.

The house has a control panel in every room, which will control the TV, or the music being played in that room, I always turn the music on, have a little dance, and sing as it just makes the time pass quicker. Half way through "I heard it through the grape vine" the music turned off, my body froze I hadn't heard anyone, my heart pumping my eyes wide open I spun round to face the door, my hand on my chest as I saw who was at the door.

"Sorry didn't mean to startle you." Mr. Gold said, his 6ft4 built frame filling the door way, he was impeccable dressed as always, his dark red pinstripe shirt looking good against his dark skin, his black shaved head as smooth as always and his shoes are just so clean and shiny, the trousers fitted him perfectly not an extra ounce of material used or wasted. I breathed out a sigh of relief, my heart pounding in my chest. He entered the room properly and casually closed the door behind him.

"Its ok, I was in my own little world." I said, suddenly becoming aware I wasn't dressed as smart as he usually saw me and nowhere near his level of respectability, "I'm sorry for my current app........"

He cut me off by holding his hand up and walking over to me and stood so close in front of me that if my nipples where hard they would've been pushing against his dark red silk shirt, he looked down at me, his 6ft4 built frame compared to my 5ft7 height. I looked up and into his dark eyes; there was something different about them. My heart started to beat fast again, the smell of his intoxicating aftershave filling my nostrils. He ran the tips of his fingers down my bare arm, giving me goose bumps, it then dawned on me, I'd never been with a blackman before and it's been a while since I was with any man. Not that the thought had ever bothered me but I could feel myself being turned on just by the thought of it. I tried to step back to compose myself but he held me firm by the shoulder. "I.......I.....I mean we...." I tried to say,

"Technically I'm your boss and give you orders and instructions as I see fit, if however you do not meet those instructions I can fire you and have you evicted from your comfy flat at the end of my garden!" He said holding my eye contact. "I'm sure we can come to an arrangement which suits us both?"

I knew I had no choice but for some reason this didn't bother me in the slightest, somewhere deep down I'd been hoping for something like this to happen I just didn't think it would be with Mr. Gold. I looked at him and smiled, his hand still gripping my shoulder he pushed me down to my knees. My eyes where level with the button on his trousers, instinctively and hurriedly I un-fastened the belt, threaded the button through the loop and slowly pulled down the zipper, the trousers flared open, I lifted his shirt up and kissed his firm stomach, my hands running up to his pecks. I kissed his navel, the smell and warmth of his skin filling my senses. I felt the bulge in his trousers pushing against me, my hands came back down, I looped a finger into the waistband of his trousers, and with a slight tug, and they fell to the floor. His tight white boxers hiding a massive secret, my eyes went wide, my pussy started to tingle, how long had it been since I played with a cock. Too long. He stepped out of his trousers and I pulled at his boxers and was greeted by a sight I'd never seen before, a thick black cock hanging gently down. My heart rate quickened at the sight of it, the tingling in my pussy getting more intense, I took a deep breath, moved my head under his cock, opened my mouth, and slowly moved up. My lips gently brushed against his fat helmet, they slid up his warm shaft as my tongue pushed against his helmet deep in my mouth now.

He took his shirt off and leant back against a chest of drawers, his cock felt so meaty and warm in my mouth, I sucked him gently and tentively at first, my confidence slowly growing, as did his cock. I looked up at him, his head was tilted back, his mouth slightly open. I started eagerly sucking on his cock, my head bobbing; I slid a hand inside my jogging bottoms and rubbed my pussy through my knickers. The dampness instantly surprising me, I was so wet already. Mr. Gold moved a hand down to the back of my head and started to thrust in time to my sucking, slurping sounds escaping the corners of my mouth at times, his fully-grown 10" cock glistening from my spit. One hand balanced me against his leg as I moved the other to fondle with his balls. He pulled away from me a string of spit dangling from his cock to my mouth, I caught my breath and leant forward and sucked on one big ball in turn, a low moan coming from Mr. Gold, he took hold of his cock and slapped it against my face and again before pushing it back into my mouth. My hand went back to my knickers and pulled them to one side and I slid a finger into my shaven pussy, then pushing hard against my clit before sliding into my sticky pussy.

Mr. Gold stood me up and caught my vest top at the bottom and pulled it off over my head and stared at my supple 34DD tits encapsulated in my plain white t-shirt bra "Wow, I never realised!" He said, his hands running up my smooth stomach before squeezing my tits together, my hand found his cock and gently tugged at it as he undid my bra, he eased the straps down my arms went for my already hard nipples and squeezed them, before bending down and licking them in turn. My hand running over his smooth head. I felt his hand run down the front of my jogging bottoms, under the waistband, making light work of my knickers and slid his middle two fingers into my wet pussy. I gasped. "Hmmm shaven, puurfect." he purred. He curled those two fingers inside me before sliding out and pushing against my clit, then back in faster this time. "OH god!" I said raising up on tip toes, this seemed to spur him on his hand working faster in my pussy and his tongue on my tits, it built inside me growing stronger and stronger, my legs started shaking uncontrollably, my eyes shut, moaning without wanting to. He stopped suddenly, pulling down my joggers and panties in one swift expert move, I stepped out of them and I put my arms around his neck, jumped up, and wrapped my legs around his waist. He hooked his arms under my legs and lowered me down onto his cock, I bit my lip and buried my face into his neck as his cock spread me open and disappeared deep inside me pushing my breath out as I came hard. My nails digging into his back, I groaned low and horny, my pussy gripping and trying to milk his cock, my whole body tenses up, my legs gripping his side harder. "Uuuuuumph" is all I could keep saying.

He began to bounce me up and down faster and faster, his thick black cock spreading my white pussy open, I was loving every minute of it never wanting it to end, my juices flowing freely over his cock. My tits pushed against his manly chest, I leant back so they bounced up into his face.

He turned round, lifted me off his cock and dropped me onto my back onto the bed. I held my legs high and wide so he had a good view of my bald pussy, his cock pointing straight out with a slight curve, his right hand at the base angling his cock towards me as he leant over, a drip of sweat dropping from his brow onto my tits. His cock plunged straight into my pussy until his balls pushed up against me and then he pulled it all the way out again before going back in, he held my left leg in the air as he leant over me from the end of the bed and he began to fuck me well. He watched his black glistening cock sliding in and out of my wet pussy, I could feel another orgasm on the way, I arched my back, my breathing quickened, my hands clawed at the bed covers, and I reached down with one hand and pushed at my clit. My Gold quickened his pace; his balls slamming into me with a sticky slap, my other hand pinched a nipple. I held my breath my whole body shaking, Mr. Gold thrust back in and I came hard. I let out a loud horny scream as my pussy convulsed around his big black cock, I squeezed my tits hard pinching my nipples, involuntary moans escaping my lips. I was still panting as I opened my eyes and let them focus, I looked at Mr. Gold and he smiled a greedy grin back at me as if he now knew I would do anything for him after that.

He pulled his cock out of me with a slurpy sound, my pussy still trying to hold onto it, a white tide mark of my cum was at the base with a few strands further up his shaft. He stood at the end of the bed his curved cock pointing at me; almost winking at me "Looks like you've got something else to clean?" he said looking down at his cock making it sway side to side. I smiled and slid off the end of the bed onto my bum and between his legs, his cock over my shoulder as I held it in one hand and began to lick my cum off the base of his cock. Then taking a sweaty sticky ball into my mouth one at a time, all the while my hand swirling round his pre-cum helmet, stroking it. I lifted his cock up and nuzzled both balls before licking and kissing all the way up the underside of his shaft before gobbling it hungrily into mouth the taste of my juices lingering in my mouth.

My head bobbed and twisted eagerly on his cock, my tongue swirling around his shaft and helmet, my right hand fondling his balls as my left held tight onto his bum squeezing it gently as he thrust forward in time with me. He groaned a little and I looked up at him to see his eyes closed, his head tilted back slightly. He moved his hands onto my shoulders and began to thrust harder, his breathing quickened, I felt his balls tighten in my hand and then his cock pulsed and twitched and my mouth was filled with a wonderful warm, thick salty taste. He roared aloud and pulled his cock away from me and aimed the next spurt of cum at me, I saw the slit in his cock open, a stream of cum flew out at me splattering across my right check "Open your mouth!" He commanded, I did as I was told as another stream shot out and half went in my mouth the rest hitting my nose, another stream went straight into my mouth, I swallowed it down as another stream hit my forehead and into my hair. He was wanking his cock furiously cum was starting to flick and fly everywhere, he was growling as he did, I could his feel cum dripping and rolling down my face off my chin and onto my tits and into the valley between them.

Mr. Gold finally finished cumming, his cock twitching gently as it went limp, I licked the drop of cum off the tip of his cock and then used my index finger to scoop his cum into my mouth. "Good girl." He said looking down at me, "You had better get cleaned up and change the bed." He stepped away from me and grinned at me again before getting dressed leaving me covered in his cum still. I started giggling to myself as the cum dried on me, I giggled about what had just happened knowing I'd be having more fun in the future and maybe next time I should dress up a bit for him. Right then, time to clean up.

fun_tracy
fun_tracy
376 Followers