More Than She Bargained For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to swallow three more times to clear most of the clogged semen from her already sore mouth. She turned toward Marco, licking her lips wantonly. "Oh, my God, I LOVE cum! That was an amazing load your friend just gave me. Do you have one for me, too, stud?" Robin's left hand had never stopped working Marco's considerable length over, and now her right hand came up to fondle and squeeze his swinging sac.

"Fuck, honey! Put it in your mouth!" Robin did not need to be told twice and attacked Marco's cock hungrily. Now that she was warmed up and loosened up, she was able to take a bit more of him into her mouth. She knew she had to get him off quickly, before Eddie had a chance to recover and she once again had two giant, horny cocks to worry about!

She wasted no time in working his thick cock to the back of her throat. She squeezed his balls again, twisting her head back and forth, reveling in the feeling of a thick cock stretching her mouth to the limit. She felt Marco's hands grips her pigtails roughly, and moaned in spite of herself. As Marco set up a brutal rhythm fucking Robin's face, she felt Eddie's hands on her tits, groping and squeezing expertly. Oh, shit, she thought, better hurry.

Eddie's left hand continued mauling Robin's breasts, but his right hand strayed further south and began rubbing her extremely wet pussy over the bikini bottoms. Robin moaned deeply again, causing Marco to groan himself and increase his tempo urgently. She felt his balls tighten in her hand and gave them another squeeze with a light twist. This had the desired effect as Marco yelled out and buried his cock as deep as it would go in Robin's mouth.

Robin felt Eddie's hand slip under the bikini bottom and begin to rub her clit and sopping pussy lips back and forth. This was too much, and Robin's own earth-shattering climax began as Marco fired his first salvo up against the back of her throat. Practically losing motor function from the strength of her orgasm, Robin could only gag and cough out Marco's heavy spurt all over his cock. He pulled her off his cock until just the head remained and fired the second, larger spurt all over her mouth. This time Robin was able to savor and swallow the thick load. Marco then pulled his cock free of her hungry mouth and began to jerk himself off onto her face, Robin still moaning and shaking as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. At the same time, jet after jet of hot, thick cum were sprayed over her face and into her hair. What seemed like a dozen heavy spurts launched from Marco's spasming cock to coat Robin's lovely face.

His orgasm subsiding, Marco fed his cock to Robin once again. She had recovered from her own orgasm sufficiently to nurse intently on his wilting knob, hungrily swallowing the last flow of cum.

Finally finished, Marco, too, collapsed in satisfied exhaustion onto the chair beside Robin. Wiping the thick cum from her eye and shoveling it shamelessly into her mouth, Robin stood and faced the two spent studs.

"Mmm, thanks, guys. But now it looks like I need another shower. Have a great day!" she said, as she quickly made for the house, making sure to lock the door behind her.

Marco, still trying to catch his breath, looked over at Eddie. "The guys are never going to believe this one."

12