More Than This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HarryC
HarryC
30 Followers

I looked questioningly at Masoko. "I was just sick of you having to endure all that taunting," she replied to the question I hadn't needed to voice. "I know you were used to it. It didn't even seem to bother you, especially in the last few days, since you realised how unfounded those jokes had become. But no-one should have to endure that sort of teasing. No-one."

I had thought she was going to cry, but she controlled herself, shaking her head and smiling a little, her lower lip looking as plump and swollen and red as a ripe berry. "And it'll be nice to be the most envied girl in school, ten minutes from now when Kim's fingers are done with her pussy and she can start gossiping about you to everyone in school."

"Aren't you worried, though?" I asked. "I mean, from now on, a certain type of girl is going to be after me, even if only to see if the new rumours are true."

Masoko laughed, and beneath her bra her breasts jiggled, distracting me. "I just took the most beautiful girls in this school to see my boyfriend's beautiful big cock. Would I have done that if I weren't absolutely sure about your fidelity?"

"You're wrong," I told her and I waited a minute to see if she would worry. She didn't. "You're the most beautiful girl in school," I continued, "in the world. In the whole fucking universe."

"Sure," she said. "Enough talk – we've got to be in our next classes far too soon."

I undid her bra as she stepped out of her panties. I clutched her bra to my nose before hanging it on the door, and we manoeuvred round so that I was sitting on the – closed – toilet seat, and she was resting on my lap. I held her breasts, stroking their underneath with my palms and sucking on her nipples. Her small hands bruised my shoulders as she straddled my cock, her fingernails cutting deep dark moons into my flesh. Slowly, she slid down my cock, shimmying her hips as she engulfed inch after inch into her boiling cunt. When she rested, with as much of me inside her as she could take and well over four inches still outside, we both groaned and leaned in to each other and kissed. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her round little ass pumped up and down. We had left all the showers on, but we were still quiet. When Masoko came she bit down hard on my shoulder, before whispering in my ear, "I love you so much."

"I love you too," I replied, wondering that we did that every time, and moments later I came, too. We sat together dazed for a moment before Masoko checked her watch and realised how late she was going to be. She burst from the stall and quickly bathed her naked pussy under a tap before drying it with my towel. Merely the sight of her leg contorted around the sink to get her pussy under the tap was enough to get me hard again, and the smell of her on my towel had me trying to stop her for another session. She hated being late, though, and wouldn't be stopped. If she hadn't just had a free class, none of this would have happened.

I, on the other hand, didn't mind being late, so I was going to have another shower before going back to class, but after Masoko had left, the stall next to the one in which we had just fucked opened and Catherine stepped out, utterly naked.

Her shimmering blonde hair fell straight down from her head to slight curls at the tops of her breasts, which sloped down into rich, thick curves that looked swollen and ripe. Her nipples were tiny pale dots on her breasts, raised into points perhaps a half inch high. Her belly was flat and toned, smooth muscular waves descending to the small blonde square just above her pussy. She obviously trimmed her bush. Her cunt looked very tight, but her lips were spread and I could see her clit like a tiny button. She had obviously been masturbating as Masoko and I had fucked.

"Rob," she said, her voice thick. "I…"

I wasn't all that conscious of how naked I was, of how my cock was still hard from scenting Masoko on my towel. It didn't seem to matter anymore.

"The thing is," she said, "that I always had a bit of a crush on you. As a person, I mean. But everyone knew how tiny your…" Catherine looked down at my very hard, very big cock and moistened her lips. "Well, you know what everyone said better than anyone. And it would just have been too hard to be with you."

Catherine was very beautiful and equally vulnerable as she stood before me. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't annoyed by her selfish reasons for not being with me, and I found her assumption that the only reason we weren't together was because of her extremely patronising. I didn't have the heart, though, to humiliate this poor girl who was offering herself to me so blatantly.

"I'm sorry, Catherine," I said as gently as I could, "but… I just don't want to be with you."

I went into the shower, and when I came out again, Catherine was gone.

She was an extremely luscious girl, and her body was different enough from Masoko's to make me wonder what it would be like to fuck her. But there's no virtue in resisting a temptation that you don't feel.

The Saturday one week after, Masoko and I were at a party to celebrate our victory over another school's rugby team. We weren't a common fixture at these sorts of things, and wandered around wide-eyed. Everyone was drinking, almost desperately, gulping down cans of cheap beer, some pouring them on each other, either to lap them off or to press clothing tight and transparent against some girl's ripe young breast. We ran into my sister Beth, too. Acidly, she complimented me on how I had played, strongly implying it was luck, then sauntered off, her short skirt fluttering about, mere centimetres from displaying whatever underwear she might be wearing. Not the most chaste of girls, my big sister. In the kitchen, our hooker – a rugby term, not the other kind - ground the lump in his jeans against the panties of a girl sprawled on the counter, her skirt hiked up around her waist. The bedrooms upstairs were rumoured to be getting plenty of use too.

Masoko, however, was fascinated by a game being played with the downstairs closet. It was an American custom, probably gone transatlantic thanks to some shitty teen movie. What happened was, two people went in the closet and they had five minutes to do whatever they wanted. Of course, everyone else was desperately listening at the door, and when the stopwatch hit five minutes, that door was yanked open in the hope of seeing something suitably titillating.

While we watched, the door was opened and the couple inside didn't react quickly enough. The front of the girl's dress was pulled down so her left breast was revealed. The boy had obviously been licking it, and her rich brown nipples glowed with a sheen of his saliva. The girl's hands were inside his trousers, and the thin rod of his cock pressed against his jeans. They pulled away from each other blushing and everyone hollered. The girl quickly pulled up the top of her dress, and the two left holding hands. I noticed them heading upstairs in a rush, obviously anxious to complete what they had begun.

"I want to do this," Masoko told me.

I laughed, still a little high from our victory. "I think that day in the showers has given you a taste for exhibitionism, but whatever you want," I replied.

We expected to wait our turn, but as a star rugby player, I was allowed to go straight in. It occurred to me that people might also want to test the veracity of certain new rumours about me. Now, I would find a girl staring at me, and when another girl joined them, they were the one to whisper and suddenly both of the girls would be staring. They blushed when I let them see I had caught them looking. If it worked literally, all my trousers would have had the crotch burned out from the intensity of their gazes. One girl had even bumped into me on purpose and grabbed me, obviously dared to do it. She had cupped me for so long – perhaps ten seconds – that her ruse fell apart. She had stood looking up at me, the nipples on her pretty little breasts gradually dimpling her woollen top, a blush spreading across her cheeks as I stood, frozen except for the slow, thick swelling of my big dick. The two of us had stood, the only stationary people in a rushing crowd until at last I removed her hand. I noticed a small, damp circle on the front of her skirt, and when I released her hand, she had gulped out a throaty moan and rushed towards a nearby bathroom.

The only person, in fact, who apparently hadn't heard about my endowment was my sister, who was increasingly confused that no one was laughing at her jokes about my tiny penis anymore. I was even finding guys in my sports classes trying to hang around so they could shower with me. It might seem funny to say so, but I wasn't really enjoying the attention. After all, it wasn't me all these people were interested in – just the big cock that the girls wanted to see and, maybe, touch, and that the guys were so insecurely curious about. One girl I was friends with had been a very early developer, and I remembered how she had begun to wear only the most baggy clothing when she had developed her breasts.

I had just gone inside the closet when someone called to Masoko. "Hold on a sec," she said and somebody closed the door. I waited in the dark of the closet for what felt like ten minutes but was probably only 10 seconds, then the door opened and Masoko was rushed in by a crowd of eager hands. The light was dazzling after so long in the dark and all I saw were silhouettes – it would have been scary, if everyone hadn't been laughing and cheering.

Masoko whispered, "Fuck me fast," and her hands shot towards my zipper. I heard it being undone, then she popped the button on my trousers and ripped down my underwear. Someone banged frantically on the door, and someone else grabbed them, laughing, told them to wait their turn.

My cock was still soft, and she tugged it roughly out of my trousers. I reached under her skirt and was hugely aroused to find that – presumably during my wait in the cupboard – she had taken off her panties. As a surprise for me, she had shaved her pussy. She was rubbing at my cock, rapidly yanking my foreskin back and forth and whispering "Jesus, you're so fucking big".

I knew what she meant. In the dark, the sense of touch was heightened greatly. I scooped her breasts out of her dress and marvelled at how much bigger they felt when I couldn't see them. Paradoxically her nipples felt bigger, almost puffy. My cock had been hard since I had realised she wasn't wearing panties and Masoko had been rubbing me as if to prepare herself for my size. I began to guide myself towards her but she stopped me.

"Wait," she whispered. "I want to do one quick thing first." She knelt quickly and swallowed the head of my cock, just for a second. "More later," she promised. "You taste incredible."

I brushed a finger past the lips of her pussy and lifted it to my mouth. "So do you," I replied.

"I can't believe how big you are," she whispered, as I began to enter her. She managed to take a little less of my length than usual, so I was very gentle as I fucked her. It didn't seem to spoil her enjoyment – as we fucked, I sucked on her nipples and carefully brushed her hard little clit and she moaned over and over into my ear, telling me how big I was, how she'd never come like this. I had felt her have at least two orgasms, and I was beginning to worry about the door opening. Evidently she was too.

"You're incredible," she began. "Can we go up to one of the bedrooms after and finish this?"

I breathed out, "yes, of course".

What she said next chilled my blood.

"Oh, just so it's not a surprise. All Kim told me was that there was a guy in the closet with a dick nearly twice as big as any guy's in school. She said it was bigger than she had seen in most of the porno she's watched. So, as I said, so it's not a surprise – who are you?"

I froze. I remembered that Masoko and I had made love this morning, "luck," she had said, "for your debut game". She had still had the thick bush I love so much then, and I realised she hadn't had the opportunity to shave her pussy since. The shock that this wasn't Masoko was bad enough, but the suspicion I had was worse. Who could not know who I was? Everyone had been talking about it. Brilliant light flooded the room.

My cock was half-imbedded in the girl's pussy, but everyone could see it and I heard plenty of "oohs" from the watching crowd. The girl's tits were hanging out of her dress. They were much bigger than Masoko's, tanned a light brown all over with beautiful, puffy copper nipples. I tried to withdraw my cock, but the girl's pussy gripped me extremely tightly. Her cunt was very hot and very wet. I hadn't looked at her face yet.

From the crowd, I heard Kim crowing. "You see Beth? Didn't I tell you he was enormous?"

Kim – the only girl in school that didn't realise that having the same surnames meant Beth and I were related.

I heard Sharon say flatly, "Kim, you fucking idiot."

I couldn't put it off any longer. I looked up and opened my eyes and realised that the girl whose luscious breasts I had suckled on, who had lovingly given my big dick a lavish handjob before sucking it inside her mouth for one brief taste, whose vaginal juice I had sucked off one finger, whose tight, hot, wet pussy I'd just been fucking, whose tight, hot, wet pussy I was still buried in, was none other than my big twin sister. Jesus, I thought, I gave her two orgasms. I marvelled at how I had enjoyed the feel of her breasts under my hands and mouth, at how amazing her pussy felt – both then and now.

Beth's face was an odd mix. She looked sick with shock and disgust – as, I am sure, did I – but the flush her two orgasms had given her still spread across her face and chest.

I don't know what it was – a spasm in her cunt, the shock, the undeniable titillation of havingfucked my sister– but right then I came. My whole body seemed to shake with the six spurts that surged through my huge cock, filling my sister's cunt with so much semen that it began to bubble out of her, even though I was plugged deep inside her. Worse, the sensation of me coming within her set my sister off again, and she had another orgasm there. Involuntarily, as we stood in an emptied closet, my big cock buried in my sister's tight little cunt, half our class watching, we both gasped and moaned our climaxes. Some idiot cheered; Kim screamed "Way to go Beth!"

Beth burst into tears and I felt them splashing hot and salty onto my chest. I think it was when she fell against me that we both realised my cock was still in her cunt. The realisation seemed to break whatever had frozen us. Fortunately, judging by their reaction most of the crowd didn't recognise both of us – so our actual relationship could be known to only a few people, mostly friends of my sister who wouldn't want to humiliate her.

I yanked my cock roughly out of my sister's pussy and almost everyone watching seemed amazed by the size of it. I couldn't believe I was still hard. Neither could Beth. She looked down and saw it. "So big," she whispered. "So, so big." I saw her hand reach out, involuntarily, to caress it, and she stopped herself, drew back rapidly instants after her fingers had stroked the swollen head of her brother's enormous cock.

I held my rigid cock vertical. While it was hard, there was no other way to get my trousers closed. I pulled up my underwear and buttoned and zipped my trousers so that they held my cock flat against my stomach, then pulled my shirt over it. The thick almost obscene swelling in my shirt gave it away, of course, but at least it wasn't hanging out there anymore.

I took pity on Beth, and simultaneously pulled the top of her dress up over breasts, and lowered the hem so that it covered her pussy. As I did, I saw how beautiful my sister's bald little cunt was – smothered in my come, glossy with a profusion of juice from her pussy, it shone in the light. I accidentally brushed one of her still aroused nipples and my sister looked so confused – such pleasure, but coming from her brother.

We both recoiled, and she ran out of the closet, pushed through the crowd and went out the front door, slamming it. I saw Sharon slowly following her. I walked numbly out of the cupboard.

A guy held up his hand for a high five I'd never return and said, "Nice work, man! I've wanted to fuck that for years. What was she like? I bet she was amazing." I gagged and was nearly sick. I walked on. Several people, both guys and girls, reached out and stroked my cock, pretending it was by accident. The guys looked jealous, save one or two who maybe were gay. The girls all looked at me with eyes filled with lust, and I realised that despite how quiet we had been, all of them, every single person here, had heard the gasps and cries of my sister as I fucked her into two orgasms she had described as the best she had ever had. All of them had seen us, my sister and I, as my big cock that had attracted her attention in the first place had rippled and sent us both spiralling into an incredible orgasm right in front of them.

Someone hugged me, and I could see huge breasts barely constrained by a flimsy top. "Hey big dick," Kim purred, stroking the object of her affection through my shirt. "Since Beth's left, do you feel like taking me upstairs? I'll let you fuck me in every hole…"

I broker her grip and ran past her, out through the kitchen and onto the patio in the backyard. Masoko was sitting there, looking a little sad. She'd been crying but had stopped before I came out.

"I know what happened," she began, "and you don't need to apologise. Kim called me away so one of her friends could go in there and fuck you. I know you wouldn't have done it if you'd known it wasn't me."

I couldn't say anything, so Masoko continued.

"Who was it? Catherine? She thinks she's in love with you. Or was it Deborah? If it was, I hope she gave you a condom." She laughed weakly. "As if one would fit. We'll have to get you checked out."

"Masoko," I said, "it's worse." She looked at me quizzically. "Kim… that fucking stupid little bitch… sent… my sister in there, not telling Beth who I was."

"You mean you…"

"Yes," I said. "I've just… oh Jesus…fuckedmy sister."

"Oh Jesus."

Then I fell on her lap, sobbing, mumbling incoherently about how sorry I was, shaking with revulsion. We were there for perhaps an hour, and whenever anyone came out onto the patio, they saw us and left quietly. The whole time, I apologised, and my skin crawled at the thought of the feel of my sister's flesh – at how good it had felt. Finally, I stopped crying. Slowly, Masoko spoke.

"The way I thought of it initially was that, as far as you were concerned, it was me in there. I don't see how that changes just because the person was your… your sister."

I looked up at her and blinked tears out of my eyes. She seemed calm, serene, even.

"You mean…?"

"Of course, I forgive you."

"That was you bashing on the door, wasn't it?"

"Yes," she said. "Then one of your team mates carried me out here."

"In fact," she continued, "I think the only people who know you… had sex with your sister besides you and her is probably Sharon, and she won't say anything. So all you need to do," she finished, "is go home and talk to Beth."

I knocked on Beth's door and she asked who it was. I identified myself and waited the minute and a half it took her to decide to unlock the door.

"Come back for more, have you?" she asked.

"Hey," I replied, angry, "I was as shocked as you about… what happened in there."

"Oh," she said and for an instant I almost thought she looked disappointed. "Well, I already talked to Sharon. Kim's too stupid to figure anything out, and no one else was there that knows who both of us are. Sharon's going to confess to Deborah"

HarryC
HarryC
30 Followers