More Than This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HarryC
HarryC
30 Followers

I interrupted with a yelled, "What?"

"Just let me fucking finish alright? Sharon's going to tell Deborah that she was caught fucking you in the closet. She looks enough like me that everyone, probably even Kim, will believe it."

"Thank god," I said. "You know, I'm sorry, right?" It seemed like such an impossibly small thing to say, but what else was there?

My sister, who less than an hour ago I had brought to three screaming orgasms, smiled. "I'm not. Neither of us knew what was going on. It's nobody's fault."

"Shake?"

She shook my hand and led me out of her room, locking the door the instant I had passed the threshold. I realised my fingers felt sticky and held them to my nose. They smelled… well, they smelled just like my finger had when I had sniffed my sister's pussy juice in the closet. I tasted it, and it tasted the same, too. But she couldn't have been… Had that been why she'd taken so long answering the door?

My room was right next to hers, and getting there took no time at all. But in that short walk I had time to remember what an accomplished actress my little sister was. I had time to wonder that in a house full of people only two who could put my sister and mine's relationship together on sight had been there. Had that been where all her other friends had been? Occupying my friends' time? I fished my mobile phone from my jacket pocket and called one of my male friends.

"Hey man," he said, clearly ecstatic about something and sky-high on, at the very least, alcohol. "Heard you got off with Sharon in the closet. Don't worry, I won't tell Masoko. Figure we've all got to spread some what's-it-called, wild oats."

"Right," I said. "Listen, did you," but he interrupted me.

"Guess who took me upstairs? Deborah," he continued, without letting me guess. "She has the most amazing breasts," he began, "and the tightest little pussy I ever…"

"Sorry, man, I've got to go," I said. "I'll call you later?"

"Sure," he said. "Is it Masoko you're with now?"

I hung up, and leaned my ear against the thin wall separating my sister's bed from mine. I heard a humming noise that I had long since tracked to the vibrator she hid in a shoebox at the back of her wardrobe. I could hear her whispering to herself, repeating, as a mantra, over and over, "so big, so big."

Involuntarily I recalled the taste of her lips and the feel of her breasts and how good her cunt had felt as it wrapped around my cock. I could feel myself getting hard, desperately hard. I left the house and headed for Masoko's. My parents, expecting the party to go on until the small hours, were still out enjoying themselves somewhere, and if I wasn't back until the morning they'd only be a little pissed.

As I walked, the exercise and cool air did nothing to diminish the size and strength of my hard on, and it was lucky for me that I didn't meet anyone. I could sneak inside Masoko's window and quietly fuck her all night, burying her cries with a pillow if I had to. Whatever it took to quell the strange desire within me, twisting my stomach and pulsing along the entire length of my cock.

I wondered – was it even possible that Kim hadn't known we were brother and sister? She had been over at the house so often, and had definitely seen me there. No, she had to have known that the girl she was sending to fuck me had been my sister. And Beth – she must have heard the rumours and heard they were about me. Mustn't she? Could she really have not heard what every single person had been talking about? Hell, even the teachers seemed to know. And now, the girl I had fucked earlier that night, my big sister, whose tight pussy I had thoroughly explored and pleasured, lay masturbating, thinking about me.

Was it possible that the whole time my sister had planned on fucking her hugely endowed brother?

HarryC
HarryC
30 Followers