More To Love Ch. 1

Story Info
Lonely wife finally meets her internet lover.
1.7k words
4.14
28.7k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 05/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did I get myself into this situation?" she wondered as she drove towards Louisburg on the way to the timeshare to meet him.

They had met in a chat room several months earlier. She had went to the chat room out of loneliness. She needed to talk to someone. Were other people having the same problem she was? She doubted it!!

Ever since she had turned 40, her sex drive had tripled!! Great right? Yeah, except that her husband of 25 years had decided at approximately the same time to lose interest in her all together!!

She had tried everything to re-ignite his interest. Nothing worked, so after 6 months, she had given up hope. But deep down inside, she really wanted to understand it. So she had come to the sex chat room to see if anyone else had an idea.

There she met Glen!!

He was married also, and having a similar problem. His wife had also lost all interest in sex. They talked every night over the computer. Their situations were so similar. They liked each other instantly.

He asked if they could exchange pictures. She hesitated. Even though she had lost 60 lbs recently in an attempt to lure her husband back, she was still a little on the heavy side. And most men wanted skinny "model types." She had never been the model type. It had never seemed to bother her husband tho. "Just more to love', he had always said. Of course now he didn't want to love her at all!!

"What the hell?" she thought. I may be heavy, but at least I still have curves in all the right places.

Her breasts, at 42c were nice and firm still. Her waist still came in to form an hour glass shape. She had wide hips and a round firm butt. And at 5'8," she had nice long legs. Her stomach wasn't as flat as she would have liked, but whose was?

As time went on, they progressed to "cyber sex." It was intense!! No one had ever made her so hot without even touching her!! They telephoned each other a few times. He had such a warm, sexy voice. Every time she heard his voice, her pussy got wet!! "What is it about this man?" she wondered.

Finally, the time came when they decided to meet and "enjoy" each other. He had arranged a golf trip close to where she lived. They were going to be together for three whole days!!

"What if he doesn't like me?" she wondered. "What if I don't turn him on?"

"Well, this is either going to be a wonderful three days, or three very long ones!! she thought to herself. She could always just go back home, she thought. She hoped it worked out. She was so damn horny!! She hadn't been fucked in over a year!!

She was at the time share. She parked the car and went up to his suite. She knocked on the door. Her heart was pounding hard. "Oh God, please let this work out!" she said under her breath.

She was wearing a blue pantsuit. She remembered him saying that his favorite color was blue. Underneath, a blue see thru bra and matching g-string. She didn't normally wear g-strings because of the size of her butt, but she wanted to look as sexy as possible for him. And besides, she was hoping that none of it would stay on for long!!

He opened the door. They smiled at each other. "Hi Glen," she said. God, he looks even better in person, she thought. And that beard!! "Mmmmmmmmmm, that will feel nice on the insides of my thighs," she thought. Her pussy was getting wet as she imagined him licking her slowly and deeply...

"Hi Beautiful," he said, bringing her back to reality. "Hi', she stammered trying to clear her head.

He opened the door wider and she went in. "Wow, this place is... She never got to finish her sentence. He grabbed her and kissed her passionately. She melted into his arms. Their tongues swirled around each other's. She was beginning to feel weak in the knees when he finally released her mouth.

"Sorry," he said. I've been wanting to do that for sooo long Baby. I couldn't wait another minute. She didn't answer him. She just reached up and brought his lips back down to hers. God it felt so good to be in a man's arms again!!

He moved his lips from her mouth to kiss the side of her neck. She moaned softly. "God, you smell good," he said. He brought his hand up and cupped her left breast, squeezing it softly. She moaned again! He reached down and started to unbutton her top. She reached up to help him. "No, I want to do it," he said. He unbuttoned the last button and took her top off. He groaned when he saw the blue see thru bra! He lowered his head and kissed each breast softly. "Oh God," she moaned. He lowered the zipper on her pants and pushed them down over her hips. He reached back and cupped her firm ass and groaned when he realized it was bare. He stepped back. "Let me look at you," he said. She stepped out of her pants and shoes and stood before him in her bra & g-string. She felt very self conscious. "God, please let him like me," she thought.

"Turn around," he said. She slowly turned in a complete circle, facing him again.

"My God, you're beautiful," he said, his voice low and husky. "Really?" she asked. "God yes,"he said. "You don't mind that I'm over weight?" she asked.

"Baby, I want a real woman, not some stick," he said. And besides, all your weight seems to be in just the right places."

She moaned, letting out her breath. She hadn't realized that she had been holding it until that exact moment. She walked to him and threw her arms around him. They started kissing passionately.

She ran her hands across his chest and down to the front of his pants. She gasped. God, he felt huge!! And he was rock hard!! She moaned loudly!! She grasped his cock thru his pants and squeezed lightly. He groaned into her mouth.

She pulled his shirt out of his pants and over his head. Oh God, he was covered in hair. She loved hairy men. She had always loved the feeling of hair rubbing on her bare tits!!

He reached around behind her and unhooked her bra. Her large breasts sprang free. He moved his mouth down and took her right nipple into his mouth. She moaned loudly.

She loved having her nipples sucked. She had very sensitive nipples. She had often thought to herself that there was a direct connection between her nipples and her clit!! She could have an orgasm just from having her nipples sucked. And the way Glen was sucking them, she knew it wouldn't be long before she would cum!!

He switched to the left nipple, sucking and licking it. She grasped his head and held it firmly on her breast as shivers started running up & down her. "Oh God, I'm going to cum," she said. He looked up at her in surprise and then smiled. Her whole body shook as her orgasm overtook her. He held her tightly for a moment until she came back down to earth.

"Do you always come that easily?" he asked. "It's been a long time Baby, she said, blushing slightly. "Oh don't apologize, I fucking love it," he said, smiling broadly.

She smiled up at him. She brought her lips to his neck and started kissing him. He moaned softly. She left a trail of kisses down his neck to his nipples. She licked and kissed each one. She kissed her way down his flat stomach. She went down on her knees in front of him, and started unbuckling his pants, smiling at the tent that had formed there. She lowered the zipper and pulled his pants down to his ankles.

She ran her hand over his cock thru his boxers. God he was so hard. She reached up and grabbed the waistband of his boxers and slowly pulled them down. His large cock sprang free. She groaned at the site of him. He was big. Much bigger than her husband.

There were drops of precum shining on the head of his cock. She leaned forward and slowly licked them off. He groaned.

She smiled and looked up at him as she took the head of his cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the underside of the head. He groaned loudly. God he tasted so good. She had forgotten how good a cock tasted. She lowered her head onto his cock, swirling her tongue around and around. Further and further down she went. She didn't know if she could take him all the way. He was much bigger than what she was used to. She kept trying until finally she had him all the way into her mouth. "Fuck," he exclaimed!

She started bobbing her head up & down on his cock. Up & down. Sucking harder & harder. Harder & faster.

She moved her mouth back up to the head of his cock and slowly licked her way down to his balls. She licked them ALL over and then gently sucked each one into her mouth. His knees were starting to shake. She smiled. "At least I haven't lost my touch, she thought to herself.

She licked her way back up to the head of his cock and took it into her mouth. As she started bobbing up & down on his cock, she reached down and gently squeezed his balls. That put him over the edge. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," he exclaimed.

"Oh yes, cum in my mouth Baby, she said. "Let me taste you." Aaarrruuuggghhhh, he groaned as he shot spurt after spurt of cum into her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could, not wanting to lose any of it. Finally, he stopped spurting. She continued to suck and lick his cock until he went soft and slipped out of her mouth.

He reached down and gently pulled her up into his arms and held her close.

"Baby, that was fucking fantastic," he said. "Thank you." She said. "I just wanted to make you happy," she said. "Oh you did Baby," he said.

"But this is only the beginning," she said. "Oh yesssssssssss," he said as he lifted her up into his arms and carried her off to the bedroom...