Morgan's Genie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-huh," she nodded in a knowing tone. "Hush. Next item. Can you make this bed bigger and more comfortable? Maybe a little more stable, too?"

Her genie grunted, happy to move on from her uncomfortable observation. Thomas raised his hands and stared for a moment at the bed. He then spread his hands out further to the sides, and as he did so, Morgan felt and saw the bed stretch out in response. It was perhaps the most spectacular thing she'd seen out of him yet. The mattress thickened underneath her, and more pillows soon appeared. Morgan reached out to push down on the bed off to her sides to test it. Surely enough, it was all real.

She looked back at him. "And you can put everything back the way it was when I woke up this morning, right?" she asked. "The bed? My injuries?"

Thomas nodded slowly. "As you wish," he said.

"Okay," she said, taking a deep breath. "There's one other thing we've got to get settled between us, then."

He turned his head curiously just as Morgan grabbed his shirt, pulled him in close and planted her lips upon his. Morgan had her other arm around his neck a heartbeat later. Thomas's shock quickly gave way to eager cooperation. They began devouring one another's kiss, tongues and lips ravenously exploring as she pulled him down on top of her.

It left him halfway onto the bed and halfway off, bending over awkwardly. Morgan breathed out a laugh, then hissed, "C'mere," slipping a hand onto his belt and tugging meaningfully.

Thomas didn't ask for clarification. He didn't ask if she was sure. He swung one foot onto the bed, then the other, allowing his boots to vanish as he crawled over his mistress and resumed their hungry kiss.

The more Morgan explored, the more pleased she became. She untucked and then pulled off his shirt, which led to a break in their kiss. Morgan got a good look at the lean, hardened muscles that her hands had already discovered. When her eyes turned back up to his, all she saw was desire. Her fingers trailed down his chest, his abs, and down to his belt buckle, which she discovered was a bit too tight and awkward at this angle.

He didn't let go of her gaze as he drew one hand from behind her neck to help her with that. The hand then fell down to her side, pulling down the bed sheet underneath her. His touch gave her a shiver, but the way he had wordlessly helped her with the belt was a bigger thrill. It removed all ambiguity over how he might feel about this or how far he was willing to go. Morgan kept his gaze. She unbuttoned and loosened his pants while his hand slipped up her bare leg, under her hospital gown along her hip and above.

His other hand did the same. Morgan felt her whole body tremble with delight as he slowly raised her hospital gown. There had to be magic at work here -- after all, she should have been pinning it down at the back, yet it lifted away easily. She watched as Thomas looked upon her bared skin and the brown strip of hair running up from between her legs. If she felt flattered by his assessment of her looks last night, she felt like an absolute goddess now. There was wonder in his eyes as he took in the full sight of her, casting her hospital gown aside. Wonder, and an almost reverent lust.

Morgan gasped as he touched her firm, pert breast, turning into his hand with a shudder. Her nipple was so sensitive to his gentle fingers that he had her moaning aloud in moments. She raised one leg along his, which was now sensibly bare. Her fingertips once more ran down his torso, and when they came to his groin, she discovered even greater joy than the touch of his hands. It was Thomas's turn to inhale and have his eyes flutter uncontrollably as she caressed his rigid cock.

Her other hand hooked around his neck again to bring him in close for another kiss. As their bodies writhed, she let go of his cock, which was soon positioned teasingly between her legs. Morgan felt its head and shaft slide down the length of her wet lips, causing her to whimper in delight. It slid back and forth across her labia as they kissed.

Nothing was rushed. Morgan writhed in the luxury of his touch, dearly loving the sensations he gave her between her legs even as his hands and lips indulged the rest of her body. Before long, she was ready to beg him to fuck her. Openly panting and gasping, Morgan's quivering mouth was just about to form the words when she felt him change the angle just enough to allow his cock head the thrill of penetration.

He pushed in further. Morgan let out a breath of pure rapture as he split her open, sinking into her sex slowly enough to let them both savor the moment. She wrapped her arms around him, holding him close and inviting more as her legs spread to welcome him within her. Her mouth found his once again, and remained there as his cock withdrew and then invaded her once more.

His pace was slow and deliberate, increasing only as her need built. Somewhere along the way the pleasure became too much for her to keep kissing him. Morgan's head rested back on the pillow and she began to breathe in lustful tones as Thomas gradually became more intense in his attentions.

She lost track of the room around her. Forgot entirely about the bandages around her legs. Ignored everything except her lover's embrace and the ecstasy of constant, forceful penetration. Morgan clung to him as her body began to tremble. Her limbs tightened and constricted and before long she gasped, then whimpered, then moaned joyously as climax overtook her.

Thomas only slowed, allowing her to enjoy it, but as her spasms finally subsided his cock continued thrusting into her. She didn't complain. She expected to be too tender for more, but she felt great, and as Thomas looked down upon her and grinned she remembered through the haze of satisfaction that his magic was literal.

It was too good. He would have her cumming again soon, she realized. She felt every inch of him inside her as acutely as if every thrust were his first, and even so her pleasure continued to build. If this was any indication, he'd have her cumming over and over.

"Thomas," she breathed. Her whole body practically vibrated with sensual ecstasy.

"Morgan?" he whispered back.

"Fill me," she said, and moments later she threw her head back into the pillow to grunt out another orgasm. Morgan heard his breathing come out in gasps even over her own noises. She could hear and feel a delicious new wetness where their bodies joined.

Her head swimming and her heart pounding, Morgan's eyes met Thomas's again and the two shared a slightly embarrassed but eager grin. "More?" he huffed.

"Yes," Morgan answered, clinging to him still. She wrapped her legs around his waist to emphasize her lust. "God, yes."

It was nice of him, she thought, to pretend she was in any way in control of this.

* * *

Her vocabulary was quite limited for awhile. It was largely made up only of enticements, invitations, demands and thanks.

Thomas didn't let up. He didn't need to, she knew, and what's more he seemed able to read her needs. Thomas alternated between sliding in and out of her slowly and gently, leaving her a quivering mass of satisfaction, and fucking her with a single-minded animal focus that let her forget all about the Army, about Iraq, about anything but sheer lustful pleasure and genuine affection.

Morgan's first full day in the hospital was one of vigorous physical activity, but as the sun began to set she felt better than she ever had in her entire life.

Thomas lay stretched out on top of her, holding her hands above her head as they kissed and he thrust into her now sopping wet sex. Her legs had long given out; whereas she spent much of the morning with her thighs encouragingly guiding his hips, they were now spread wide in abject and willing surrender. It shouldn't have been possible for him to keep up that pace in this position, with his hips meeting hers with abandon while the rest of him pressed against her with controlled sensuality, but there it was.

"Mmhhhoooooah," Morgan moaned into his mouth. She had no idea how many times she had cum for him, but every time it was longer and better than anything she had ever experienced, and she was near to doing it again. Thomas, bless him, slowed perfectly, giving her a long and deep fucking that would doubtlessly stretch out the inevitable climax. Morgan felt for a moment like he had completely mastered her cunt and she wanted to fall down on her knees and thank him for it, maybe, someday, if she ever got tired of him demonstrating that mastery, which would certainly be the first Tuesday after never.

His body began to tighten and quiver, and so did hers. Sometimes he came with her, sometimes he did not. Although Morgan loved the luxury of being set off all on her own she felt an intimate, naughty delight in Thomas cumming inside her, as if it were some secret pleasure that other people had never known and would be scandalized to hear of. It was the sexiest thing in the world.

When that release came, Morgan let out one breathless moan of ecstasy after another. The rush of Thomas filling her only added to her satisfaction. When she was finally able, her lips found his again, kissing him gratefully. "Thank you," she said hoarsely. "Thank you."

"Thank you," Thomas replied with an appreciative grin. He released her arms to prop himself up on his elbows. "I would not have presumed to share this."

"Hah!" Morgan grinned. "Don't tell me you didn't have this on your mind. And you're not supposed to lie to me."

He shook his head. "It's not a lie, just..." At the sight of Morgan's knowing grin, Thomas relented. "I wanted you, yes. From the moment they laid you in this bed. Having had you, I want you still. But I would not have presumed to make the first advance."

She kissed his neck softly. "As your mistress, I will grant you a certain degree of leeway for certain presumptions." Then she giggled, and Thomas found himself chuckling along with her as he held her.

"Wow," Morgan sighed finally. "We should stop. Um. Shouldn't we?"

"I am at your service," Thomas shrugged. "If you want to continue, I can ensure we are both up for it as we have been all day."

"Nnnooo. I mean. Oh. I'd like that. I'd really like that. I don't think I'm ever gonna get tired of you. God, we've only even tried one position. But I think I've gotta check in with reality here."

There was a bit of a bow of his head. "As you wish," he said before he gently and affectionately slid out of and off of her. Morgan made a bit of a pouty face at that, and Thomas paused until she waved him off.

"Okay. You've gotta clean us up, and this bed, and put things back to normal." She stretched backward, throwing her arms over her head and closing her eyes. "But don't you dare let me lose this awesomely-fucked feeling I've got right now, or I'll—!" As her eyes opened, she found herself at a loss for words. Her bed was back to normal. She was, as she instructed, back to her slightly grungy but not sweaty, wound-riddled self. And Thomas was dressed in his semi-uniform clothes once more.

"That was fast," she blinked.

"I appear to be getting better with my powers," Thomas shrugged.

Morgan threw him a naughty grin of obvious eagerness. "I'm gonna look forward to experiencing that," she said. They shared another laugh, and finally Morgan began to really consider the world outside her hospital room.

"Okay. I need you to do some more stuff for me."

"Anything," Thomas bowed, still smiling. For all the heaviness of their earlier discussions that morning, he was plainly enjoying his time with her now.

"I need you to open up this room again and make sure that we haven't raised any suspicion. If we have, I need you to allay any worries, okay? Gotta ensure we're all clear. You might have to encourage whoever's supposed to look in on me to come get it all out of the way."

He nodded. "And then?"

"Well, while you're gone, I'm gonna see about calling a couple of people in my unit to get some of my stuff brought over here, if it's not already outside waiting for me. I need to see about calling home and stuff..." Morgan paused. A thought overtook her.

"I'm gonna be out of the Army soon," she said, "and you're comin' with me."

"I am," Thomas agreed.

"And you're a genie."

"I am."

She grinned. "This is gonna be fuckin' awesome."

12