Morgan's Nightmare Ch. 03

Story Info
Seeds of addiction?
4.8k words
4.47
20k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3.

((You guys have been so amazing with your comments! To the people posting and the people sending me emails, you all are really giving me motivation to continue going on this.

Thank you for the compliments and the suggestions! Promise I will start making the chapters a bit longer for you! ))

"Given the choice between the experience of pain and nothing, I would choose pain" William Faulkner


He reached, pulling her to her feet once more, shoving her violently into the room and slamming the doors behind them.

Morgan forced herself to her knees quickly, taking only slight notice of the large, grand bedroom.

The fireplace was the only thing that offered any light or warmth in here. "I hope your ready Morgan." Alastor snarled and bent down in front of her, pulling her close and roughly unlocking the handcuffs that had bound her for more than two hours.

Morgan felt tears begin to pool in her eyes, and her body began to shake violently as he grabbed her jaw, forcing her to look up at him.

"The difference this time...just in case you are wondering, my little slave, is that there is no one I have to worry about scolding me for leaving you a bloody mess at the foot of my bed tonight," He spoke softly against her ear, digging his fingertips into her jaw.

"No one will be able to feel anything but pity for you tomorrow when they see the bruises you'll be covered with because you pissed...off...your Master!" He growled, shaking her violently with every pause.

Morgan stared at the carpet with a blank, terrified gaze. He was right. Lord Zachary was not here to save her this time...and there where no specific laws governing how a Master or Mistress could punish their property.

Her stomach churned and she felt as though all the blood in her body was draining from her.

"I can do anything I want to you now, Morgan..." He whispered, kissing her throat.

"What will you do when I'm finished with you tonight Morgan?" Alastor snarled, nipping her ear.

"I...I will...kiss your boots and t...thank you Master..." Morgan spoke softly, beginning to shake violently as he chuckled.

"If you are still conscious...why would I ever do such horrible things to you little one?" He whispered, and Morgan burst into tears at the sound of his belt loosening and being pulled through the loops.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...Something cracked then...

She could not be sure what it was, or why her small rebellion had taken so long, but well she was brave, Morgan was not willing to think too long on it.

"Because you can...Master..." She breathed, the tears still trailing down her cheeks as she spoke, but no new ones followed at that moment.

When she would think about it later, she would realize that it was the derisive little chuckle he let lose from his lips the moment she replied. That was the breaking point.

Her bundled up little fist flew before her mind had a moment to think about how much bigger Alastor was then her. She had spent a year on the streets fending and defending for herself, and in that time she had learned to hit hard and properly.

The contact from her fist merely sent his head to the side, but when his gaze slowly returned back to her and his hand reached up to touch his lip and see blood, he was on his feet in a moment.

"That was a very stupid move, princess." He spat venomously and before she knew it, his fingers where wrapped painfully in her hair and she was barely able to keep her toes on the ground.

"Take your clothes off. Now!" He hollered. Morgan flinched hard but quickly moved to remove her shirt.

Alastor took it as it came over her head and threw it into the fire...he did the same thing when she pulled the rest of her clothes and shoes off.

"Your underwear as well, Morgan." He snapped when she stared up at him. Her stomach churned...she didn't want to do this...he was going to take everything this night and this was the one last piece of protection she had against it....But it slide down her legs and was thrown into the fire with everything else.

Alastor released her hair, but there was no time for rest. "Down, down, down! Knees goddammit!" He shouted as Morgan tried to quickly obey him. Morgan felt something sharp collide with her side as his boot came down hard.

She yelped as the pain spread through her, but when the smack of the belt could be felt on her back, instinctively, she went quiet.

"That's it, be quiet and take what you have coming." Alastor snarled. He was going to make her scream tonight, he decided. Her silence, though welcomed a year ago, seemed more like a challenge to him now.

"Don't you ever...fucking runaway...from me...again!" Morgan bit into her lip hard, not bothering to let up when the metallic taste of blood filled her mouth.

"Disrespectful little bitch! God fucking help you if you ever embarrass me like that again!" As his angry yell filled the room, it was quickly drowned out by an uncountable number of blows that landed on her back.

He had never screamed at her like this...and he had never beat her like this. She could not hold back her own scream when the belt came down on her for what seemed like the thousandth time.

He was aiming everywhere, no matter how she tried to squirm from it, the singing fire in the blows was impossible to avoid. She had never cried, or begged him to stop before...but she did this time.

"Please! Please! I'm sorry Master! I...ow!" She sobbed, trying to scramble away from him as the belt hit hard between her shoulder blades.

His hand curled in her hair once more as he lifted her to her feet, laughing at Morgan's attempt to recoil and hide from him when he lifted the back of the hand that held that belt and let it fly viciously.

"Look at that Morgan! Your Master can hit too...and much harder than you could ever hope to...just remember that next time you are feeling tough." He snarled, and threw her over the side of the bed.

"No! Please, please, please! Master no!" Morgan groaned in a half dazed voice, dropping her hands in an attempt to hide her backside from the belt.

"Don't you fucking beg me now. This is just the beginning, Morgan." Alastor's voice was calmer...but still filled with an anger she had never heard before.

He lifted the belt and struck her hands hard, producing the desired effect when she screamed and moved them.

The lashes began to land just under the swell of her ass. In that spot he knew she hated. Morgan dug her hands in the sheets and hide her face. She couldn't breath through the sobs now, and he simply kept going and going.

Thirty-five...thirty-six...thiry-seven..." Her voice screamed in her head.

And just when it felt like it would never end, when she couldn't possibly take another hit...

"Knees." He ordered suddenly, and all Morgan could do was slide from the bed and struggle to her knees in front of him, pressing her forehead to the floor and placing her arms out in front of her.

Alastor watched her for a few moments. She was beyond the point of trembling and she could not control her breathing. He simply smiled. "Tell your Master how sorry you are, Morgan." He ordered, softly.

Morgan felt a rush of new tears and humiliation flow through her as her mouth attempted to form the words he wished to hear.

"I....I....I'm sorry.....Master....Please...please...forgive me...I'll never...do it again...." She cried, and lifted her head to press her lips against his boot.

Alastor sighed and bent down beside her, setting his fingers under her chin to make her stare up at him.

"You think I'm cruel, I know that...but if I were, you would be in one of the other rooms tonight, strung up to the ceiling and I would be using my whip instead of my belt to punish you." His voice was stern as he gazed into her bright green eyes, but there was no threat now.

"Are you going to do whatever it takes to make it up to me and prove that you aren't going to runaway again, Morgan?" He asked, stroking the side of her face with his thumb and smiling gently when she nodded.

"Then here is what you are going to do...go and get on the bed..." He whispered.

Morgan obeyed without question, shoving herself to her feet and clambering up onto the biggest bed she had ever been on.

She remained on her hands and knees, letting her gaze move behind her slightly so that she could see Alastor watching her with his arms crossed across his chest.

"Lay on your back Morgan." He ordered softly, uncrossing his arms to lift his shirt over his head as he watched her obey.

Morgan winced with every movement as she lay down on her back. Pain shot through every limb, but when her eyes set on her Master...it was, at least for the moment, forgotten.

His upper body seemed as though it had been perfectly sculpted as the firelight played against his muscles.

She found Alastor's gaze and it held hers with a dangerously, hungry glint as his hands dropped to the button and zipper of his jeans.

Morgan attempted to ignore the warm feeling between her legs, but as slipped his boots off...and then his jeans and socks...the task became a deal more difficult.

Morgan could not help it as her eyes slipped from his and down his stomach...and then lower...

She had never seen a man this way before, but when she saw it she knew he was rock hard...and possibly a bit too large to ever possibly fit inside her...but the possibility of trying was beginning to make her mouth water.

"You like this, don't you Morgan?" Alastor said softly, running his hand over his length.

Morgan tried to hide the fact that he was indeed right by squeezing her legs together against the feelings he was causing to stir in her, but a wicked smiled swept over his face as he closed the space between the bed and himself.

"Keep your hands above your head." He ordered, climbing up onto the bed and straddling her shoulders. Morgan looked up at him uncertainly, and he smiled, setting his hand behind her head and lifting it closer to his cock.

"Suck it Morgan...Get it nice and wet..." Alastor groaned, feeling her warmth breath so very close to him.

The idea at first appalled her...but if it would keep him from beating her again...and get him to make more of those noises....

Morgan hid a small smile and lifted her small mouth to his length, dancing her tongue around the large, swollen, head before sucking it into her mouth.

"Oh...fuck..." Were the words he managed to form from the throaty groan. He fisted his fingers in her hair and pushing her head in closer.

"Take more of it Morgan...as much as you can...your pleasing your Master very much right now..." Alastor breathed.

Morgan relaxed her throat as much as possible, as she had heard some of the women describe when she was younger and attempted to fit him all into her mouth. It did not work...but she got most of him in.

"You'll get it...I'll teach you...you did very good for your first time...." Alastor sighed, pulling himself gently from her mouth and sliding down her body.

"Now..." His eyes lifted to hers as he settled himself down between her legs, lifting his eyes to hers as he moved his hand to stroke her very lightly with his finger tips.

"No one...has ever touched you here?" Alastor lifted a brow in question, but seemed satisfied it was truth when Morgan shook her head.

"N...no Master." She swallowed hard as his fingers played slowly and expertly over her clit.

"And no one ever will, save myself...will they Morgan?" Alastor asked, in a low growling warning when Morgan arched against his fingers.

"N...no...Master..." Morgan whimpered, digging her hands into the pillows above her head.

Alastor smiled. "Good girl...then I suppose, since your being such an agreeable girl, that I'll continue...would you like that?" He whispered, letting a fingertip slip discreetly inside of her and then out just as quickly.

Morgan nodded quickly, but Alastor only laughed. "I am going to need more than that, Morgan...ask your Master nicely." She felt his lips graze the inside of her thigh and it sent her over the edge.

"Master please...please..." Morgan whimpered, not quite sure what she was supposed to be asking for, but knowing she wanted it more than anything at that moment.

Alastor chuckled and stroked her clit just a bit faster. "Oh...what pretty begging, little one..." and dipped his head between her legs.

Morgan forgot quickly about the order to keep her hands up. She dropped them quickly to his hair and wrapped her fingers in it, moaning as his tongue explored her.

She felt him slide a finger inside her tight opening and moan against her. "Is it good when he does that?" She asked herself, arching her back as he joined the first finger with another.

"Now...unless the servants are as promiscuous as I'd like to believe, I am probably going to have to explain this to you..." Morgan heard his voice begin explaining to her.

"Your going to have an orgasm, Morgan...you feel it, and this time, I will not make you ask permission, but normally you will not be allowed to do this on your own...or with out my say so...understood?" His voice was playful, as though he knew he were driving her nuts.

Morgan nodded her head quickly when she felt the feeling in her stomach shortly after his tongue returned there.

"Cum now Morgan...Cum now..." He ordered quietly. He did not need to tell her twice. She felt something explode inside her as she screamed and came into his mouth.

His expert tongue continued, drawing it out before moving quickly between her legs. "Stay relaxed..." Alastor breathed, positioning himself with her entrance and leaning over her as he pushed in slightly.

Morgan shook her head slightly, wincing. "No, no, no...Your too big Master..." She whimpered when he met her resistance.

He laughed and shoved himself past it, not wanting to hurt her, but wanting to get it over with for her.

"Well thank you darling." He laughed when she groaned in pain. "Breath...breath...this will start feeling good in a moment." He coached, pushing himself all the way into her depths and holding himself there so she could adjust.

Morgan whimpered slightly, feeling extremely full. "That's it baby...that's a good girl." Alastor was whispering as she tried to do as she was told and relax herself.

His eyes rolled and he groaned, grinding his hips into her slightly.

"You are so fucking tight..." He moaned, leaning down to press his lips to hers. Morgan froze at first, but lifted her chin a moment later to press her lips to his as he began thrusting slowly.

It was bliss really...perfection at it's utmost highest...another dance that neither of them had ever expected to work.

Morgan vaguely felt him pull her arms over her head and pin them there as Alastor thrust into her, faster and faster, taking exactly what he wanted.

Exactly what was his.

"You are so fucking amazing..." He groaned, thrusting into her before dropping both hands under her so he could grip her ass and pull her closer.

Morgan felt the butterfly's in her stomach. Had he really just said that? Had he meant it?

She did not have time to think properly on it. She felt his cock become impossibly hard, and heard his loud groan before it began to pulsate inside her, emptying himself into her with several blissful thrusts.

Neither was sure how long they lay there like that for, and when Alastor finally spoke, it sounded almost unnatural in the quiet of the room.

"You will not runaway again...if you feel the need for me to hunt you down and beat the shit out of you, at least stay within the gates where I can find you quickly." Alastor stroked her hair gently and kissed her forehead.

Morgan felt tears filling her eyes.... "I didn't...I didn't expect you to be like this..." She said softly, lifting her chin to kiss his cheek and he smiled.

"You've pleased me tonight...for every good action there will be a reward...for every bad one there will be a very severe punishment..." He whispered.

"But what about before..." she began, but Alastor pressed his fingers to her lips.

"All in time my little pain slut." He smirked, and rolled off of her.

"Now...make sure to be seated at the breakfast table in the clothes I have laid out on your bed at 5:00 am exactly. We have some place to be tomorrow and I need you up.

There's a chemise, or whatever the silly nightgown thing is called, on the bathroom door for you. Your excused." He said simply, and rolled over onto his side to fall asleep.

------------------

Morgan walked quickly, but carefully down to the three flights of steps to the slave's quarters.

Everything hurt...from the inside out...but it did not escape her attention that he had refrained to leave her "a bloody mess at the end of his bed."

She stepped into a small, cramped little room with two beds and searched with her eyes for the two she knew were waiting for her.

They sat quietly by the one small window in the room reading a book out loud to each other that sound to be The Odyssey.

They had not heard her step into the room and close the door quietly behind her and Morgan was glad of that. It gave her time to re-memorize the room she had only been allowed into a hand full of times.

Lord Alastor's slaves had been few and far between, but when one or two had inhabited this room, Morgan had somehow always been charged with the task of coming in to change the linen and restock the fireplace in the mornings.

It smelled cedar and candle wax.

"Morgan..." Came Ana's soft whisper, and both Aaron and the small girl stood to face her.

"I didn't hear you come in!" Ana's giddy little voice traveled through the dimly lit room, quickly followed by herself as she threw her arms around Morgan.

Morgan winced as the welts on her back protested against the affection, but she said nothing as she hugged the girl back tightly.

Her eyes lifted to Aaron's and as Ana pulled away, she gave a very faint smile.

Aaron nodded curtly in return and the room went quiet once more as the two stared at each other. "So...your back for good then..." He asked quietly, and Morgan nodded.

"I'm not going anywhere..." Morgan said simply, and made her way to him reaching to wrap her arms around his neck gently and hug him close.

"Well then...it is good to have our sister back..." Aaron whispered, clinging to her tightly.

Morgan remembered the first time she had met her brother and sister. As one might have realized by now, the three where not blood related.

All had been left at Frostwilt at around the same time and been raised by the servant Marietta. They had played and worked together for the whole of their lives, and they were the closest things slaves could keep to siblings of any sort.

Neither had had Master's when Morgan had left Frostwilt, but Aaron had told Morgan in his letter that Ana had been claimed by a Noble couple, Master Nicoli and Lady Esaeria, cousin of Master Alastor the day she had turned Nineteen.

Morgan had smiled when she had read this. Lady Esaeria was just has giddy and happy as Ana was, and was certain that Ana was be kept as a very treasured pet.

Aaron...Morgan had yet to hear the story of how he had come to be claimed by Master Alastor.

She was nervous to hear it as well. Aaron had been destined to be a Guard...not a Slave...there was only one thing that could have made it possible for such a demotion in social status that had not technically even been given to the young man yet.

Extreme disrespect...in most cases, was to blame for such a thing, if the Lord or Lady really wished to push the issue...and Lord Alastor was just the kind of person who would have.

12