Morgan's Nightmare Ch. 04

Story Info
Emotional whiplash.
3.2k words
4.55
14.7k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very sorry about the long wait for this everyone. Unfortunately, life tends to happen at the worst moments. Something I would like to post here this time, please, if you are not into non-consent/reluctance...stay out of this section. It's as easy as that.

Please refrain from sending me sobby emails about how horrible it all is. 1. You do not know where the story is headed, so do not presume to. Some stories have to start out horrible for them to be happy later. 2. If you don't like it, go write your own damn story.

As always, I hope you all enjoy and leave your feedback after! I always welcome idea's about turns the story can take, so send them my way!

"Lust's passion will be served; it demands, it militates, it tyrannizes."

Marquis de Sade

*

They were quiet for a long while before either of them said anything again.

It was Aaron who spoke first, and his warning would forever make her blood run cold.

"Just promise me one thing, Morgan." He whispered into the darkness of the room.

"Don't worry, I will not runaway again. I am not promising that again tonight." Morgan said softly, looking in the direction of his bed.

"That's not it..." Aaron began quietly, "Don't...don't fall for his tricks...The man is a Master of emotions and knows very well how to play them like an instrument. He will hurt you Morgan, if your silly enough to let him." Morgan felt her jaw tighten for some reason, and she tried to ignore the little twinge of anger she felt in her belly.

"What are you asking me Aaron?" Morgan fought to keep her voice level as she spoke.

"I am asking you to make sure you do not fall in love with him, Morgan. He would love to see that, and then he would love to use it to make himself your nightmare all over again. Do not let him do it...please?" Aaron whispered, turning away from her and pulling the blankets over himself.

Morgan sighed. "That will not happen." She said simply and turned away from him as well and closed her eyes.

Falling in love with her Master...Ridiculous. The man had done nothing but cause her pain in one way or another since she had been a child, she would never give him that satisfaction...that kind of a weapon...

Would she?

----------------------------------------------

She could not remember what she had been dreaming about exactly, but she knew it had been pleasant...simple.

So, naturally, when the sudden shaking of her shoulder began to wake her from this pleasant, sleepy ignorance, her irritation quickly surfaced.

"Morgan! Let go!" Aaron's nails dug into Morgan's wrist, in hopes that the pain would pull her out of her sleep.

Morgan groaned and shoved him away from her, abruptly letting go of his neck as he fell backwards away from her. "Don't stand over me when I'm sleeping." She mumbled, attempting to sit up and figure out what time it was.

The pain that shot through her back was excruciating at best...but not as bad as it could have been.

Morgan refused to be thankful for that at the moment. It had been all that she could do to keep from thinking the night before of what he had planned for this day.

Oh the satisfaction Alastor would glean from knowing he had been the source of her wakefulness.

"Fuck...I need a cigarette." She mumbled, shoving herself from the bed and quickly making her way to the small brass wash basin Aaron had apparently already filled and brought in.

The cold water on her body as she washed quickly felt amazing. She could remember the last time shehad been able to stop and bathe at all since she had received word that she was to return to this...

Morgan's eye's darted to Aaron as she set down the wash cloth she had been working with. "What?" The self-consciousness in her voice apparent even to her. He was sitting on the floor staring at her and shaking his head.

The look of confusion that had crossed Morgan's voice as Aaron began to smile made him laugh. "I'm sorry sister...I'd forgotten what a bitch you are in the morning."

"He had it brought down for you last night well you were sleeping." Aaron sighed, slipping the corset around her waist and clearly disapproving of the beautiful, velvet, emerald green dress that went along with what he was helping his sister dress in now.

"I don't understand..." She began to whisper, running her fingertips over it gently.

"Nor do I, but best not to look the gift horse in the mouth well he's feeling charitable? He's probably just practicing his courting skills for when he decides to marry..." Her brother snapped, but not even his negativity could keep her from being excited about being allowed to wear such a thing.

"You know..for a man...you are awfully skilled at this corset business." Morgan whimpered as he tightened the corset but smiled when the comment earned a laugh from Aaron.

"And that is not a discussion I will be having with you dear sister." Aaron chuckled as he yanked the last strings and tightened her up. "Are you alright?" He asked, derisively as he moved around to her front. "Your awfully pale..."

Morgan stood a moment, waiting to get the hang of breathing in the garment before laughing at him. "Your an ass." She giggled, and lifted her arms so he could help her into the dress.

"Your lucky he did not think to tell you not to wear underwear." Aaron observed before dropping the dress over her arms and head. "Usually he would not dream of allowing his girls to wear them around him...easy access and what not." Aaron explained, as he laced up the back of the dress.

"That would be horrible." Morgan said, shivering unpleasantly at that prospect and dropping her eyes to her front. There was no mirror in the room, but she could see that the neck line of the dress was a modest cut, and hid any kind of cleavage.

The sleeves went to her wrists and let just enough room too move her arms that kept the fabric from being uncomfortably tight.

"And now, Cinderella..." Aaron said, theatrically bending down to take Morgan's foot and slip the small green slipper on and then moved to the other as Morgan giggled at him to set the other on.

Though the sun had not yet risen, and the single candle that lit the room was nearly spent, Morgan could see the look in his eyes as he stood and looked down at her.

"Truly a beauty..." He whispered. They stood staring at each other for a split second before he smiled and bowed low.

"Best be sending you off dear. The Lord Alastor is not to be kept waiting..." He whispered, and leaned in to kiss her forehead gently.

Her breath came quickly, hesitantly and broken...but she felt like it was low enough that he had not heard it.

--------------------

Morgan did not have time to think about Aaron as she made her way slowly up the sterile, winding hallways back up to the hell she had escaped the night before...that she had escaped for years. It did not help to think about that.

It was different this time. Alastor had finally taken everything...The thought brought the throbbing pain back between her legs, along with another warm feeling that Morgan decided to ignore at that moment.

This place had not changed from what she had seen of it the few times she had been unfortunate enough to have to journey through these halls when she was younger.

The same dark and dusty paintings of people who Morgan could only assume were Lord Alastor's ancestor's hung on the walls. Each seemingly a bit more depressing then the one beside it.

The Great Hall's doors came into view much faster then she could have dreaded it would, as did the fact that, as she stepped closer to the entrance she would never in a thousand years have been allowed to use, she would actually have to make her presence known.

Morgan held her breath and closed her eyes, and pushed one of the doors open very slightly and entered. There were two candles at the head of the table, fighting the early morning darkness, and the handsomely cruel face of her nightmare moving to his feet as she entered.

Morgan felt her knees moving to obey the silent command she had had ingrained into her since childhood as she stood still in the doorway, staring down the long table to him.

"Do not kneel in that dress, Morgan." Alastor's chilled voice washed over her, as though he had seen the small internal war going on with in her.

"Come sit and eat with me..." He ordered softly, indicating to his right and keeping his eyes glued to her as Morgan willed her feet to move.

"I trust you slept well?" Alastor asked gently, pulling her chair out for her as she neared and taking her hand to guide her into her seat.

"Yes Master..." Morgan answered cautiously, her words beginning to quiver the moment his fingertips crazed the nape of her neck.

"That surprises me...I did not do my job well enough last night I suppose." His voice held a soft threat that caused Morgan to squeeze her eyes closed.

"T...that is not..." She began, but her mouth closed at the feel of something light, very cold and metallic setting on the crown of her head. A moment later, it was followed by something slightly heavier, but just as cold setting around her throat.

Producing a small mirror from his pocket and bring it in front of her, Lord Alastor smiled at the look of awe that crossed Morgan's face. The thin gold, diamond encrusted circlet he had set on her head fit perfectly, sending the beautiful intricate design dancing across her forehead.

The necklace held medium sized emeralds, an intricate design between the green stones, silver and the pearls playing out across her throat.

"M...master...I..." Morgan began.

"I told you...good behavior gets rewarded...and as it were, I slept better last night then I have for as long as I can remember...and that, Morgan, is something to be rewarded for." Alastor smiled, clearly very please that Morgan could not take her eyes off of his gifts.

"Thank you Master..." She whispered, touching her hand very carefully to her throat.

"Your very welcome, Morgan..." He breathed, gazing at her for a moment longer before putting the mirror back in his pocket and sitting down at the head of the table. "Now," Alastor began, picking up his knife and fork.

"We are going to see a very good friend of mine today. You are to remain on your best behavior. You will not speak unless spoken to in our presence. Is this understood?" He spoke quickly, but Morgan nodded, dipping her fork timidly into a piece of fruit on her plate.

Alastor watched her eat as he chewed thoughtfully. "You are welcome, however, to go and take a walk with his slave Danielle well we are there, that is, as long as you are willing to act like a lady and not embarrass me." Morgan nodded slightly and set her fork down.

"We will be staying there overnight...and you will sleep in my bed. I have no wish for you to be mingling with the filth in the servants quarters." Alastor snapped vehemently.

Morgan flinched at his words but kept quiet. She did not want to share his bed...but to voice this would be a sure punishment.

"Eat....Morgan." Alastor said quietly after a moment of watching her sit still.

"I'm not hungry..." Morgan began but flinched hard when his hand snatched out and gripped the back of her neck.

"Your Master has ordered you to eat." He growled, watching the blood drain from her face as she fumbled for her fork.

"Yes Master...." Morgan said quietly.

The rest of the meal was had in silence. Morgan felt her stomach sink at the fact that she would not see Aaron and Ana tonight.

The two people who could turn a horrible night into a not so bad one at a moment's notice. She hoped there would at least be some whisper of where Lord Alastor had taken her so that they would not worry about her.

Morgan thought for a moment about what Alastor would say if she asked to run down to the servant's quarters and tell Aaron and Ana where she would be going...but she knew that would only be laughed at...or questioned.

She stayed silent.

Alastor stared at her from the other side of the carriage cab as he took a long drag off of his cigarette...a fact which was making Morgan increasingly self-conscious.

"How did you live for as long as you did on your own in that...world?" Alastor asked suddenly, causing Morgan to jump slightly and move her gaze to meet his.

She smirked then, reaching across the carriage and boldly taking his cigarette from his lips and stealing it for herself as she sat back down.

She took a long drag before she answered and sighed. "Simple...I learned to smoke." She giggled as he pulled out another cigarette and lit it for himself.

"I didn't have much of an appetite to begin with...but it helped curb it when it came along...that and the fact that I was worried if I stopped for two seconds, you would swoop in and snatch me up." Morgan laughed and watched the smile pass over his face.

"Well I am very flattered you thought about me." He chuckled.

"I also learned very quickly how to steal...how to fight...how to get angry when people tried to push me around...or make me do something I didn't want to do..." Her words faltered as she saw the sly smirk on Alastor's face.

"Oh? You do not fight me." The cocky look now on Alastor's face was almost unbearable to her.

"That's different." Morgan whispered, taking another drag off of her cigarette.

Alastor snorted. "How so? I do not imagine that someone trying to force you into something you do not wish to do differs very much from someone trying to get you to do it here."

"Your wrong..." Morgan rolled her eyes. "Out there, you have rights. You are your own person. If someone looks at you the wrong way you can tear them a new one...but here..."

"What about here, Morgan?" Alastor's eyes sparkled with that cruel glint now, the look that always reminded Morgan of a cat about to pounce.

"Here..." She tried to continue, even as her stomach did a sickening flip.

"You have no rights like that, do you Morgan?" Alastor whispered.

"I don't need to be reminded of this, you made it clear last..." Morgan was cut off when his warm fingers were suddenly around her throat.

"You will be reminded of whatever I wish to remind you of. Now answer me. You have no rights? Do you?" He asked, coldly.

Morgan moved her gaze away from his. "No...I do not have rights Master." She answered quietly.

"Your Master is the one who gives you permission for all things...isn't that right Morgan?" He growled against her ear.

"Y...yes Master..." Morgan tried in vain to keep herself from trembling against his grip, but it was impossible.

"In this world, you are at my mercy...I could do anything I wish to you, and you could say nothing...beat you, fuck you...force you to become pregnant with my child..." He whispered, and chuckled cruelly at the look on Morgan's face.

Her blood ran cold at his words, but the realization sent tears cascading down her cheeks. "My...I could force you to marry me even...Not quite a slave anymore, but very much bound to me..." Alastor snarled, lifting his fingers up to grip her jaw and force her to look at him.

"What a privilege that would be for a little piece of filth like you, wouldn't it?" He laughed, and shoved her away from him.

Morgan stared at him in disbelief for a moment and shook her head. "I don't understand you! One moment you are wonderful and the next moment you are the biggest..."

The back of his hand flew before she could think about what else it was that she had been planning on saying.

The white hot pain flew through her cheek, but it forced her lips to remain closed. He had made his point.

------------------------

The trip proceeded in silence. If he questioned her she would answer simply "Yes Master," or "No Master."

Each kept their eyes out their prospective windows and ignored the other.

The trip lasted for what seemed hours, but truly could not have been more than an hour. It was a relief to Morgan when the carriage finally stopped and Alastor threw the door open to let himself out.

"Ah! Alastor! My friend!" Came a deep, dangerously calm voice, and shortly after it a hand that was not Alastor's appeared in the doorway of the carriage.

Morgan had seen the ladies in the village do this many times...but never had a hand been offered to her by a noble. She took it very gently and allowed it to lead her from the carriage.

When her eyes set on the owner of said hand, the blood drained from her face.

He was tall and his skin had a slight tan to it. He kept his brown hair short, and neat. He was dressed in the more traditional sense of Frostwilt, a black doublet with a white shirt underneath it and black riding pants...and of course, black boots.

He could not have been much older than Alastor, but his face did not hold the deceptive kindness that Alastor's generally did.

His held a constant judgmental frown, and even when he smiled at the small girl in front of him, the judgment stayed on his face.

"So...this...this is the beautiful, rebellious Morgan I have heard so very much about. Your are lucky you aren't mine Morgan...You would not be walking right now after a little stunt like that...such disrespect..." The man breathed, bending to gently press his lips to Morgan's hand.

Morgan swallowed hard, but forced herself to stay put.

She felt Alastor's hand set possessively on her shoulder and squeeze. "You are very right. Thank goodness she is not yours, Lord Caiaphas." He said tightly, as his friend straightened.

Lord Caiaphas gave Morgan one last terrifying glance before turning his attention to his friend.

"Come...we have much to talk about....tell me where you found her." Caiaphas quickly forgot Morgan and slapped his friend on the shoulder, steering him the direction of his large, castle looking house.

"You must forgive him..."

Came a cheerful voice from behind Morgan, causing her to spin and catch sight of the beautiful girl dressed in black with long, curly red hair and bright green eyes.

"He is a bit of a monster really...but he's now always that bad." The girl giggled, making her way to Morgan and lacing her fingers with hers as though they had known each other for years.

"You must be Danielle?" Morgan asked, mystified by the happy little slave girl.

"Mmmm! Yes I am! And you must be Morgan! Would you like to see the garden?" Danielle asked cheerfully, steering her in that direction without waiting for an answer.

"Uhm...sure? Morgan whimpered, confused as she was dragged off towards the direction she supposed this garden was.