Morina's Dance

Story Info
Mina is blackmailed into being his slut and loves it
4.4k words
4.35
126.3k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oliver
oliver
219 Followers

Morina stood at the large window, the fog had finally cleared, the view was amazing, a long open beach below her. Rollers curled and crashed into the sand. As long as she had lived here (which was most of her life) she had never gotten use to the fog. I would roll in one night and stay for a week or more sometimes, it seemed to envelop the small town. Her studio was up away from the beach, she had taken it because it was so high up the hill and on the second floor. She had hoped it wouldn't be as bad up here but it always was.

It was still early, the sun just barely breaking over the hill behind her. She always got to the studio early to work out a little by herself. She taught dance by day but really hoped to get back into actually dancing on stage again. In he mind she realized her body was getting a little old for that but in her heart she love the feeling of all those eyes on her, the feeling of control over her body and the audience. The discipline had paid off for her when she was younger, and now she had managed to scrape together enough money to open the small studio she now stood in.

Mina had a lifetime of studying dance, 5 years on the road actually working in different shows. She had thought she had enough of that life, but her soul still craved for the show, to perform again.

The sound of the truck broke her daydream, the huge black SUV could only be one person, Joe Morgan. He owned the building and just about everything else in town. she had seen a lot of him lately. It was an old clapboard building, built almost a century ago, probably by his own ancestors. Now it needed new wiring and the fire inspector had actually stood up to the Morgans and insisted.

The door of the truck opened and Morina watched as he emerged. If anyone need a truck that big it might be him. He stood over 6 feet tall, at least 200 lbs. He turned and reached back into the cab, his shoulders were huge, and the muscular back seemed to strain the shirt. He carried a long tube, his huge hand could wrap all the way around the big tube, blueprints she supposed. It looked like they were actually going to get started with the project. She watched him intently as he walked towards the building, what was it about him that seemed to send chills through her body.

Mina imagined those hands on her, imagined his body against hers, his hands roaming over her firm breasts. She could feel her nipples harden, poking out of the tight spandex she wore.

That would mean she would be seeing even more of him, she actually got a little excited at the prospect. Mina tried to sluff it off, she was in a good relationship. If Clyde only knew of the nasty thoughts that seemed to go through her head every time she saw big Joe Morgan.

Joe wasn't at all her type, loud, cocky, full of himself and oh so very rich. They had gone to school together, not that he had even known Morina existed back then. He was the star. The car had been a shiny new convertible back then, cheerleaders and football the all american rich boy. It seemed so cliché. Latin girls weren't even people as far as the elite in this town was concerned. She hadn't bothered even trying to fit in. It was the glory days for Joe Morgan but Morina Sanchez would just as soon forget the whole experience.

"Good morning Miss Sanchez" Joe seemed to explode into the room, bigger than life, his voice echoed in the empty dance studio. Before Mina had a chance to respond, he was at her office door. It was right inside the main door with windows out into the studio. "You wont mind if I use your office, I need a desk to lay out the blue prints"

Morina just stood staring at him, he had just walked and taken over, there seemed to be no doubt in his mind that he could do as he pleased. She felt him looking at her like he owned her too.

"Ah ya sure whatever you need" was all she could manage. What ever you need, god she couldn't believe she had actually said that. He was such an arrogant bastard, she wanted to go over and tell him to get the Fuck out, but instead she went back to her stretches.

She turned away from him and put her leg up on the bar, leaning forward she heard the door to the office closed, she couldn't help stealing a glance back toward the window of her office. Joe stood there looking out at her, drinking in her lean firm body, the lovely long legs, the firm little ass.

She could see the way he was looking at her, she wanted to turn and stare back at him but just continued the stretches. She felt herself getting a little excited at the thought of his gaze, she was posing a little now, bending over, giving him a better view. She sat on the floor and spread her legs wide, leaning forward, not just to stretch her muscles but to show off her flexibility, she wanted to tease him.

Eventually she went over and turned on the music and did a few jazz routines. She wasn't doing the stuff she was actually working on but stuff knew was provocative, she started feeling more like a erotic dancer, Joe's eyes following her as she moved around the studio. It was for him she was dancing and he knew it.

Joe settled behind the desk, and she heard more footsteps on the stairs, it was the contractor. When she looked over at the office she saw they were both hunched over the drawing.

God she felt a little ashamed, she hated this man and yet she was trying so hard to get his attention, what was going on with her. He was doing things to her body with just his eyes, she was getting so hot, she felt the warmth between her legs.

Then she looked again and they were both gone, paper still littered her desk, he would be back.

The day was pretty much like any other, little girls leaning ballet, a jazz classes and a few private lessons. Joe was in and out and finally he was gone, she heard the Truck start and pull away just as her last student left.

She opened the door to her office and went in, he had left the blueprints on the desk, left as if it was his office. She could smell him in the office, the cologne he wore. Her body reacting to it, she was thinking of him again, thinking of his large hands, thinking about how they would feel against her skin.

The thoughts were getting nastier; it reminded her of her video, her nasty sex video. It was a private video of her she had never shown anyone not even Clyde. She imagined that in a small town like Ocean Falls she would be finished as a dance instructor if anyone saw it. She went over to her safe and pulled it out.

She had been young, a new dancer in a traveling show. Martin was older, a choreographer and he had taken her in, taught her not only dance but the finer points of lovemaking. She had loved him, would do anything for him. They had gone to a party, he had tried to explain that it might get a bit wild, it was the producer of the show who was putting it on. Now she pulled out the video of that night a fed it into the VCR, She sat back in her chair and watched.

The house was huge, more like a castle than a house. When they had arrived they had drinks upstairs but after a while they moved down to a special room in the basement. This is when the video started, first the view of the room, and the lights were dim, and then she and Martin were in the screen.

There were maybe a dozen people there already, some of them partially undressed, and it seemed surreal to Mina at the time. Martin undressed her slowly, kissing and touching her as she felt him remove her blouse, then her bra and skirt. It was so erotic, so incredibly exciting to be watched while Martin touched her. He guided her over to a low table and lay her down, then there were more around her, all looking down on her then hands grabbing her wrists and ankles, pulling them apart, spreading her out on the hard cool table. She felt the leather bracelets and heard the chains being fastened. She lay spread eagle on the table both her wrists and ankles bound, wearing only her thin silky panties.

Looking around she had seen the cameraman, she was the star of the show. People were looking at her, admiring her as Martin continued touching her, whispering reassurances. It was frightening but her body was so hot, she felt shivers run through her body, she knew that everyone could see her wetness seeping through her panties. Then there were more hands on her men and women touching her. Caressing her breasts, pinching her nipples, little jolts of pain shooting through her body. A hand moved over her wet panties and then slipped inside, pulling her panties to the side, moving along her wet furrow, entering her tight young slit. It felt so good, she had cum almost at the first touch of her clit. Then there were more hands, different hands, more people standing over her watching her helpless naked body. Some of the men had pulled out their cocks and stood stroking them with one had as they caressed her with the other. She saw women down on their knees beside her, sucking on men's cocks as the men played with her. Morina lost track of how many times she came, it seemed like it was one continues orgasm, more hands more cocks rubbing against her.

A man got on the table facing her feet, straddling her face, his big heavy balls swayed on her face as he leaned down to suck her soaked panties. His fingers crept in the sides of her panties, he seemed to be scooping up her liquid. Sitting up on his huanches he wiped the liquid on her breasts, in the valley between her soft round breasts. Then his hard cock lay between them and he was pushing her breasts together, fucking her soft warm flesh.

Looking up she could see his balls swaying against her face, see his tight puckered asshole, she started licking, and a hand, a woman's hand was pushing her head up, pushing her closer to the mans asshole. Mina was lost in the moment, her tongue darted out, licking his ass, tasting him, it was so dirty, she felt so nasty doing it but again she came her body convulsed under him as her tongue lapped at his asshole. She felt him tense and let go of her breast, the hot liquid landing on her breasts and stomach, long sticky hot ribbons of cum on her, then more men were erupting on her body. On her face as she tried to get her tongue up his ass. He got off of her. Hot cum was everywhere on her face and breasts and stomach. Then she felt the tongues on her. Women were leaning over her, lapping up the sticky goo, they were cleaning her body like she was a kitten, licking her legs, her stomach and breasts. Then they were at her face, kissing her with mouthfuls of cum. It felt so wicked so nasty, tasting all those strangers cum from another woman's mouth.

As she now watched the wonton orgy she spread her legs wide propping them up on her desk. She pushed her suit down, sliding her hand over her naked breasts, pinching them, imagining it was Joe. Imagining he was cumming on her using her pinching her. The video was almost over, she pushed her hand into her wet cunt and fucked herself hard, like a animal.

"Fuck me, oh ya fuck me hard " she screamed

When she opened her eyes again the video was over, her mind was now on Joe, he was the one she thought of as her body had exploded. Eventually her body stopped shaking and she got up steadying herself on the desk she felt so ashamed for wanting him to use her like that, for wanting to be his nasty slut.

A hot shower seemed to revitalize her and she went home for the day. She would sleep well tonight, Joe would be back tomorrow, she only hoped the job wouldn't take too long, she couldn't take much more before she would actually do something about it.

Joe was already there when she arrived the next morning, his truck was parked in front of the building and as she climbed the stairs she heard the sound of moaning and she remembered the video. Oh God, the video, she had forgotten to put it away and now she heard the unmistakable moaning and panting coming from the office. As she opened the door Joe hit the stop button and the office was quite, Mina just stood in the door, a look of shock on her face unsure of what to do or say. She felt like turning and running, running and never stopping..

Joe smiled "That's a hell of a show, I never new you had it in you. I was thinking I would borrow it for a while"

He was moving towards the video, Morina tried to get there first but he was too fast.

"That's mine, give it back you bastard" she screamed, almost hysterical, knowing she had to get the video. If it got out she would have to run, leave town forever.

He pushed the eject button hardly paying any attention to the woman grabbing at his back, trying to get to the cassette.

He shook her off him like she was a bug and pushed her against the desk. " I suppose if you want it back you can come down to the beach house to get it, it's such a nice day I'll be down there all day, I think the electrical job can wait"

And he was gone, Mina leaned against the desk, she felt dejected, she had to get it back. She knew she would be going down to the beach house today.

Chapter two

Morina heard the music even before she got out of her car, hard driving rock seemed to shake the small beach house. She walked to the door, it was open and she yelled in "Hello, anyone home" It was a stupid thing to say, she new he was here, she had seen the big truck in the driveway. As she entered the living room the music got even louder. Joe was sitting on the couch, a big screen TV showed the hockey game. A beer in one hand, the remote in the other he hadn't even bothered to look over. He waved her over to the couch while he continued to watch the game.

The arrogant bastard, Morina thought, he knew I would come and is going to take his sweet time in dealing with me. She was getting angry now, annoyed that he could be such a self-possessed pig.

"Hey, HEY… I'm talking to you" she was yelling, standing right next to him yelling.

Joe looked up and smiled a smug malicious little smile. She should leave, turn tale and run as far and as fast as she could. That was one option but he had the tape, he had the power she needed to get the tape.

Morina had worn a short tight skirt and white, almost see-through, blouse. She imagined seducing him, using her body as a tool to get the tape back. She was an incredibly sexy woman, there had been many men who would fawn on her, that had always been her power. She had put on her best bra and panties, the lacey white bra visible through the thin material and her white garter belt and stockings. She knew the white lace material against her dark skin was irresistible for men. She would seduce him, to make him want her so bad he would do anything for her, then she would have her tape back.

Joe had other plans, he hit a button on the remote and the pounding music stopped, a haunting silence fell over the room. Only the distant roar of the waves could be heard through the open galss doors. It was disorientating for Morina, she stepped back, unsure of what to do or say next.

"I want my video back" Morina managed, her ears still ringing from the music.

"You want it back but I'm not sure I want to give it back"

"What do you want, do you want money, I can pay you" she reached into her purse, getting her chequebook.

Joe only laughed, "Money, yeah that's a good one, no not money, you know while I watched that video I wondered why I didn't notice you in high school"

He was standing close to her now, his muscular body towering over her, she could smell him, feel the heat from his body. He touched her bare arm running his fingers up to her shoulder and back down. Tracing the fingers on her hand with his, staring into her eyes, looking deep into her.

"You" he whispered

Mina looked a little puzzled.

"I want you, that's what you are going to give me"

"Oh you want to fuck" she countered.

That wouldn't be that hard, his presence has made her wet already, she wanted that all along. It's sometimes easier to fuck the ones you hate.

"No that's too easy, no I want to own you, I want you to be my slave, to do everything I say"

Morina steped back "Asshole" she spat.

Joe turned and sat back down "Well if that's how you want it I suppose I should be making some copies of that tape" and he hit the remote and the music exploded into the room again.

Morina just stood there. The bastard, knew she had no real choice, he knows she has to agree.

She screams over the music "OK, you win"

Again silence, "remember anything I want, no questions asked, you will be my slave." His eyes seem to be sparkling at the prospect.

"Yes, anything" there is defeat in her voice.

"Start by taking off your cloths, take them off slowly, I want to enjoy the show" he leaned back, put his feet up on the coffee table, a big grin playing across his face.

Her fingers are shaking as she tries to undo the small buttons on her blouse, she pushes it off her shoulders. She can feel the nipples under her bra harden, her body is so excited, intoxicated by him, by the raw sexual energy of, by his eyes on her.

Next her fingers unzip the skirt and that too falls to the floor. She stands like that for a second, trying to get the courage to go farther.

"Take of the bra and panties but leave everything else on" he orders.

Mina hesitates, can she actually do this, her fingers work the clasp at the front of her bra and it opens revealing the soft dark globes. They are firm only the slightest sag, the nipples are so hard already and almost without thinking she runs her hands over the sensitive flesh.

Then she pushes the small white thong to the floor, standing in front of him wearing only her garter and stockings. Her pussy is trimmed short, the thin wisps of black hair matted down with her wetness.

"Come here, turn around and bend over, hold onto the table, I want to see you"

Morina knows what he'll find, knows he'll see how wet she really is, it's so humiliating. She bends over, her hands flat on the low tabletop. Her ass and dripping pussy directly in front of him so close to his face. He examines her, spreading her small round cheeks of her ass.

"Oh, look at how wet my little slave is. Do you like what I'm doing to you cunt? Is that why your wet? Spread those legs farther, I want to see deep inside you."

With that Joe runs his finger around the edge of the moist pussy, teasing her. He was loading his finger with her juice and spreading it around her pussy and asshole. He's lubricating her hard aching clit, his touch feels so good.

The sensations were overwhelming Morina, she lost track of time, he kept teasing her, telling her what a whore she was, how she was his slut now.

"You like this don't you? Slut, you like being dirty whore"

All she can manage is low moans, the building pressure is about to explode, she can hardly take anymore and he grabs her hips and pulls her over his lap.

"Now I'm going to have to punish you for all that profanity earlier" The sound of his hand slapping her bottom seems to explode into the room.

His hands are so big they seem to cover her entire ass as the land again and again. The bottom it turning darker and darker shades of red.

Morina lost it, she cried out, begging for him to stop but she's ready to cum, her ass is so hot, burning it's so good. She can feel the hard bulge beneath her, pushing against her stomach, she can imaging him driving into her wet cunt, her ass on fire with pain while her pussy explodes with ecstasy. When he stops his fingers are on her ass again, playing with the tight little puckered hole. He pushes into her, she moans, she wants more she wants all of it inside her.

"I think you like that don't you slut, Say it, say you love a finger deep into your ass...say it slave."

"I...I love your finger deep, deep in my ass."

"You want another one?....I said, do you want another one, whore."

"YES, please...another."

oliver
oliver
219 Followers
12