Mormon Chicks Like Big Black Dicks Ch. 06

Story Info
The Bishop's wife takes charge.
4.2k words
4.43
63.4k
20
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,560 Followers

Tami put on quite the show. Cuckolding the Bishop had been her goal. I thought me getting to fuck her would be the revenge she wanted against her husband. I would have dumped Joni to get to fuck Tami on a regular basis. Now that Tami had a black man fuck her it may be all she wants. She liked that black cock going in her white pussy and dumping that big load into the depths of her womanhood.

Derek was absolutely elated about her wanting a repeat performance. Lots of repeat performances. He even decided maybe we did have the same taste in woman.

I think if you get a Mormon woman to fuck she will take you for quite a ride. And, they love it. This looks like a man's dream come true. I got to fuck my wife's competition at work and the woman's sister.

My problem is that I can see trouble in paradise. Joni seems to be a spoiled little cunt compared to her sister Tami. Her comment that she might try a black cock as well, but maybe one a little bigger seemed to piss of her sister. I said I would have chosen Tami over Joni if I had to make a choice and that may not be so good now that Derek has drilled Tami to a point that she isn't going to be as impressed with me.

Now if Joni wants Derek to fuck her then I have two Mormon chicks that are most likely going to go black on me and I end up at home again with my wife. My wife just started fucking her boss to get a promotion over Joni. I headed for work thinking maybe I should if my wife wasn't still fucking her boss Patrick at my house.

God damn it! Why did my life get so complicated!

I dialed my wife and she answered on the second ring. "Just checking to see if the coast is clear. Is your lover gone?"

"I'm alone." She sounded way too happy. "And, for your information, I'm fucking my boss as part of my job. He is not my lover, nor will he be my lover."

"From the sound of your voice you must have liked it."

"I didn't like it, I loved it. You know that guy cums about twice the amount you do and he fucked me three times, so I have about six times the cum in me as when you fuck me."

"Well, that's kind of hurtful. Why the fuck would you tell me that?"

"I don't know. Sorry. I was just sharing."

"That may be too much information."

"Well, I want you to know that I'm laying back on the couch and every time some of his cum runs out of me I catch it in my fingers and put it in my mouth."

"You know you could have showered and douched."

"I'll shower before you come home. Right now I am just enjoying having all that cum in me. I like the feel of being freshly fucked and having a man's seed in me."

"A man's seed in you? What to you mean ... a man?"

"Well, not just a man. Patrick's seed. I fucked him for us honey, for my job. The fact that I enjoyed him fucking me is just a bonus."

"It sounds like this could be more than an once a month for the job thing to something more frequent if you enjoy having him fuck your cunt so much."

"Yeah, we might need to talk about that."

"Well, I just pulled into the parking lot at work. Talk to you later. Bye!"

"Sorry your little bride turned out to be such a slut. I love you!"

I got to work before Derek. I guess he stopped by his house on the way in because he had changed clothes.

"There's my buddy." Derek was way too happy as gave me a punch on the shoulder.

Others did seem to notice because Derek and are usually more venomous than friendly towards each other. What he said about me expecting to get any favors in return for getting him laid was bullshit. I got an easy assignment and when I got done he sent me to the airport to pick up some freight.

If it got a worse he would have had me sitting in his lap while he fed me grapes. The whole shift he talked about how much he liked Tami and how much he owed me getting her to let him getting to fuck her.

Gee, that's nice. The woman I married and her boss are happy at work because they are fucking and my boss is happy because he is fucking the woman I kind of love. I guess I am all for happy bosses. Yet, it seems like I am the one that is fucked.

As you have seen, work was a breeze. I headed for home knowing my wife is going to be someone I may not recognize as the girl I married. She didn't meet me at the door but she did yell that she was in the kitchen. I didn't expect her to be wearing something like a loose hanging shirt with no bra and just panties.

"Wow, you look pretty good." She did look good. I didn't know whether to shake her hand, hug her, kiss her, or just lift her up on the counter, push her panties aside and fuck her.

"Hi Baby, How was your day?" She solved the problem by reaching for me and giving me a long lasting hug. I could feel her tits loose under her shirt press against my chest. I was thinking of copping a feel, but didn't know the protocol when you wife spent the day fucking another guy.

"Say listen, my day was alright," I said right by her ear. "My wife's day was better. She brought her boss over to our house and he fucked her three times and left her full of his cum."

Then she backed away a step without any offer of a kiss.

"If that is all you have to be cranky about then I guess you will be okay. Sometimes having a cheating wife has some benefits for a husband."

I probably would have reacted differently if I hadn't been fucking her friend. She seemed so smug I just wanted to knock her on her ass, but actually I really liked this new woman standing in the kitchen with me.

"So, what kind of benefits are we talking about here?"

"Oh, I sure there will be something. You should be happy for me. I just got the fucking of my life."

"The fucking of your life? That's kind of cold."

"That's not what I meant. Maybe it is just the idea that I'm married and I'm fucking another man that just happens to be my boss. And, he fucked me three times. You and I just ever fuck three times. By doing that I got a promotion, I got a raise, I fucked over Joni, and ... ohhhhh," my wife stopped with a surprised look on her face, "And I've got a pussy leaking cum."

She bent to look at her crotch, and tugged off her panties, raising the inside of the crotch for me to see. "I just read that there could be a trace of cum leaking from a woman for up to three days after intercourse. With all that has come out I thought I was done, but look at all this."

"That's a serious amount of cum you've got there."

"And, it's still running out. Look at my pussy. It's like bubbling out."

Sure enough. It was, starting down her thigh, too. "What are you going to do with all that cum, lady?"

She kind of pushed her face to me and giggled, "I think I'll eat it in front of my husband."

She did, my wife stood in front of me and licked the cum off her panties and handed them to me. Then she used her fingers to wipe it off her thighs, finishing up by sticking a couple fingers inside her cunt to get some still inside there. She hadn't swallowed yet when she licked the last of it into her mouth. To see what I would do she showed me the cum in her mouth and moved it around with her tongue. Closed her mouth and opened it again to show me swallowed Patrick's cum down her throat.

"All Gone!" she waived her hands like she just did a magic trick. Oh, I'm sorry did you want some?

"No, I'm good!" What the fuck has happened to my world? My wife is fucking hot. She wasn't hot before, but this getting freshly fucked by a stranger is a good thing. I think I'll like it.

When I got to my computer there were three emails from Joni and another I did not know. I hurried to open the ones from Joni and she went on in the first one about how she was amazed by the fucking her sister got from Derek. In the second one she said she might do it, but wanted one bigger, but not to let the guy fuck her sister. The third one said her sister Tami was wanting my phone number and that she wouldn't give it to her, but for me not to talk to her if she did happen to get it from someone else.

Clicking on the one I didn't know, it was from Tami as follows:

Did you notice that Joni is a little too competitive? She is a controlling bitch that has to be in charge and always get her way. What she does has to be bigger, better, or more expensive. "Might try a black cock, but maybe bigger." Find her one that will rip her vagina out.

I asked her for your phone number. She would not give it to me, but she had left your email address on a message she forwarded. I really enjoyed Derek. But, I want to see if I can take something bigger. Or, more correctly, how much bigger I can take.

You and I need to be a team. I don't care how you work it with Joni, but if you help me find another black lover, I know a lot of Mormon pussy where I can get you the first extramarital fuck.

Call me tomorrow. The Bishop will be at the downtown Temple most of the day. Probably crawling around in the basement of the Tabernacle trying to find a place to plug in his wrinkled old dick.

Tami went from being a Bishop's wife to talking like a sailor. It seemed so surreal coming from her. She included her phone number and I did call her without Joni's knowledge. We are going to find her another black man. Tami and I are partners. Joni isn't going to ever know.

She promised to keep seeing Derek no matter how big some other guy might be. If she can really line up more Mormon women for me to dishonor their marriage vows and cuckold their husbands the trickle down will go to Derek.

If I can find another black man, this one with a bigger dick than Derek, things could be looking up.

Maybe all this Chaos, with all the joy and despair is turning into a good thing, "I smell Mormon pussy!"

Today my wife is at work, and now it is time for me to head in, too. I didn't know she could sing, but she was singing this morning. I'd normally say if I would have know it would make her that happy I would have fucked her myself. Then again, the fact it wasn't me is probably made her so happy. It seems nothing brightens up my woman's day like a good fucking by some strange cock.

Meanwhile, I head towards Derek to get the days assignment. Again, I got the cushy job of the lot. Getting back in the area of Derek's office I tell him we need to talk. I can't tell him Tami wants a bigger cock, but Joni hasn't said she wanted to try black for sure.

"Derek, I think Joni wants to go head with fucking a black guy, but wants a bigger cock than yours."

"That's okay, I'm kind of sold on her sister anyway. Besides, I don't think I want to poke my dick in that skinny uppity cunt anyway. Tell her you tried to get a black guy to fuck her and he turned her down."

"Sure, let's go with that. My point is, do you know a guy with a really huge cock?"

"If she wants a huge cock that would be Anthony. His is cock is so big even he don't know how big it is. I'll see if he wants to fuck the skinny white bitch."

"Derek, so we are talking a foot long here? And, the skinny white bitch. Let's still call her Joni. I still fuck her and I do like her."

"There will be Joni's team and there will be Tami's team. We have to keep them from knowing what is going on with the other one. Tami wants to keep seeing you, but she is going to want first dibs on Anthony's dick and not let Joni about it."

"But, she still wants to see me?" Derek asked.

"Yes, but we need to get Anthony and Tami together. She says she may be fertile this weekend and she sure doesn't need more children. As soon as we can find Anthony we need him over there. I don't want her to have time to change her mind."

Anthony was told the deal and was raring to go. The man proclaimed a deep love for white pussy. I called Tami. She was at her real estate office. She had a good business with everyone trying to please the Bishop by working with his wife.

"Tami, we have a man named Anthony that would like to meet you. If you want to do it today all we have is our lunch hour. We could bring him over and get the two of you started, but you would have to get him back home."

"No, I recently showed a listing a couple of blocks from you. We can meet right there to seal the deal. The clients are on vacation and the house is still furnished."

"It sounds like an adventure. Listen, this guy is really big. I hope you are up to it."

"We can just keep trying until I'm satisfied with what cums my way, if you know what I mean."

I understood perfectly. We went to the house. I kind of was thinking something more in the luxury range, but this was more of a starter house, and it needed some serious updating. The idea of this woman stripping off a five hundred dollar outfit to lay back and let a black man from the poor part of town shove his cock in her was something to think about.

Tami was very casual with Anthony, almost like they were old school mates meeting after a long time. If it weren't him under thirty and her already past forty you would have thought they were old lover's reunited.

"Time is short and I hear the dick is long, so let's get started." Tami brought a laugh from all of us.

Anthony watched Tami start to take off her clothes and quickly followed her lead. He kind of tossed his jeans and t-shirt while she folded her suit over the back of a chair. With the small size of the house, Tami was going to take him in the living room so all four of us would have room and Derek and I could watch.

"You know Anthony, I've already fucked your two buddies here. Sometime when we can get a whole afternoon I'd like to take on all three of you. Would you like that?" She asked him.

"Uh, sure why not?" Wow you sure do look good. I had no idea what they were fixing me up with. Derek said you were hot, and man was he right!"

Tami stood naked in front of Anthony, "Why thank you, you are so kind. How about we see what you have hiding in those boxers?"

Anthony was quick to show it off and Tami took a step backward and gasped.

"Well, it is what I asked for. Now I just need to figure how to get it inside me."

Anthony was built like a tree trunk. A big kid well over six foot tall and here was this huge cock bobbing in front of him. My guess was that easily a foot. I was trying to divide it in sections, like four inches, four inches, four inches, and two inches. Fourteen inches. Probably. Like Derek said about the kid, "It's not what you get inside but what is still sticking out."

This cock was too big to fuck comfortably. You would want to fuck it if you were a woman to see how far it would go in. Then take a big load of cum and just remember it as the time you tried to fuck that guy with a huge dick. Maybe you would fuck him several times. Just enjoying how stuffed you were and remembering the part that was still not inside you.

Then you get married to a guy with a regular dick and have some kids. When the two of you fucked you would wonder what ever happened to the kid with the foot long cock and wonder if you could find him would you try again.

Tami was that woman. Only all she had known was the Bishop with his "Mormon Dick" jabbing at her folds, but never able to stretch them out or reach her depths. Today she was going to be that woman taking on the big cock.

"What do you need me to do to get you ready? I'm not good at eating pussy." Anthony asked meekly.

"I've been getting wet since before I got the call that today is the day. I'll be fine. "

Tami plopped her ass on the couch facing Anthony, who still towered over her. She lifted and spread her legs. We could see she was wet alright.

Hell, I'll eat it if Anthony doesn't want to," I told Tami. She was looking good all splayed out like that.

"No really, I'm ready. Let's just see how much I can handle, then we can work later on getting all of it inside me.

Anthony brought his huge weapon to point directly at her cunt hole. It still wasn't all the way hard.

"Oh gosh, I really hadn't gotten a good look at it until now. I assumed it would be a couple of inches longer than Derek and a little wider. That's a lot of cock." She took it in both hands and started to look it over. "You must get all the pussy you want. The young girls must be lining up to have you fuck them."

"No, Mrs. I sure don't. Most of them get a good look and tell me they aren't going to let me ruin they cunt for fucking regular guys. If you don't want to I will understand. No hard feelings."

"The only hard feeling there will be is when you start to shove that thing in me. I'm going to fuck you Anthony and we can work on it until we get as much in as we can. Maybe not today, but I really want to look down and see this monster all the way in my cunt."

Derek and I didn't have anything to say as his friend placed the head of his cock at her opening and gave a little nudge. Tami stared straight into his eyes and readjusted her ass on the couch. The head of Anthony's cock popped right in and the first several inches followed on the next dozen or so strokes.

"Goodness, Anthony, this is going lot easier than I expected and does it ever feel good the way you are spreading the insides of my cunt over the head of your magnificent prick."

I don't think anyone was more surprised than Anthony. Sliding right in that far is probably something that doesn't happen that often with a cock that huge. Tami seemed really pleased with herself and I was thinking we made quite a team, the three of us. Me breaking the Temple vows, plus giving her a much bigger cock, Derek comes along and gives her the next size and starts her fucking black cock, and Anthony comes along ... well we aren't sure the extent of fucking Anthony yet, but Tami is sure loving it.

"Anthony, you can go ahead and push," Tami told him as she looked down to where he was entering her pussy.

There was probably eight more inches not inside her. Her pussy was being pulled out and pushed in with each stoke. She had gotten Derek all the way in when he was fucking her, so another few inches of Anthony should go pretty quickly.

"This is some good white pussy. When I do get to fuck there is usually a lot of fuss from the girl about how it hurts and to pull it out. Nobody ever just fucks me and tells me to push in some more."

"Honey, I'm telling you to push now. Shove that black thing in Tami's hungry cunt and we will do some serious fucking." Tami was trying to move up on his cock, rather than just lying there for Anthony to do all the work.

Derek and I were watching the clock so we wouldn't run past our lunch hour. We had only been there fifteen minutes and Tami had gone right after what she wanted.

"Fuck it in a little deeper, I'll make room," Tami was all over the couch cushion almost digging and clawing to get more of him inside her. Anthony was stroking away and a lot more cock had disappeared into Tami's crotch. Considering that she was working on fourteen inches, Tami must have passed what Derek had put in her, because judging what was left she must be taking ten inches with every plunge.

Tami marked her stomach with her hand at looked at Derek and me, "The end of his cock is hitting right here." We were watching how much was left to and hadn't given much thought as to where the part inside her was going.

What was amazing, with almost every stroke she was taking just a little bit more, where you could watch it continue to vanish into her widely parted cunt. Her pussy lips were slick now, and no longer pushing in and pulling out as they fucked. Anthony's cock was sliding smoothly between them. Now with only a couple of inches to go.

Derek and I were dumbfounded as we watched her take more and more of this giant black penis. Even Anthony was watching himself being taken up inside this Mormon woman's cunt. Tami was watching her pussy consuming the big cock and by this time I fully expected her to be able to get it all inside her. I wished Joni her were here to see her sister do this.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,560 Followers
12