Morning

Story Info
I wasn’t sure how I felt seeing her in this “natural" state.
752 words
4.06
22k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She might have been pretty, I couldn't tell but from what I could see she had an endearing foot. Quickly blinking the sleep from my eyes I let them wander the smooth dark skin of her foot over her ankle up to her calf. Oddly, I noticed her smooth flesh was crisscrossed with dark hair that faded some at her knees but then thickened over her muscular thighs.

I wasn't sure how I felt seeing her in this "natural" state. I'd never seen an unshaven woman before so each inch of my visual exploration intrigued me more and more. The apex of this view from between her outspread legs was the enticing image of her lips peeking from a heavy mass of black curls.

Not wanting to awaken the woman and risk her immediately covering up, I gazed at the twists and curls of hair as it teasingly concealed just a bit of her delicate symmetry. I didn't dare remove my shorts and shirt fearing I might wake her. Instead, after wondering how she suddenly appeared in my bed, I abandoned all caution and moved closer.

Her hair felt so soft trickling my lips as I kissed her thigh moving slowly upward. I was so caught between this sensation and the sight of my destination that I wasn't exactly sure when she woke up but by the time my lips first parted her hair and touched her pussy, I heard her.

"Oh my, good morning," she whispered.

I glanced up and looked at her eyes, then her face for the first time. I smiled but she couldn't see it because my lips were hidden in her soft folds. Slipping my tongue into her, I watched her eyes close and then felt her hands run though my hair. I let my fingers slide through the soft hair on her thighs.

I tasted her tangy earthiness as my tongue slipped deeper into her. Her moan encouraged me to circle my tongue, exploring her. After a few moments I slipped out of her and worked upward, parting her lips as I moved to her clit.

Her hips began to move as my tongue rolled over and around her clit. I watched her face as she responded to me, the nostrils on her broad nose flaring as her breathing quickened and I saw her tongue slide wetly over her thick lips. Suddenly her eyes opened and she smiled, whispering, "Oh yes, yes -- like that, like that," before closing her dark brown eyes again.

I continued moving my tongue in tight circles over her clit as she thrust her hips upward. I eased my fingers into her as she moved, sliding in and out in unison with her. As she moved faster I quickened the movement of my tongue until I felt her pull my head to her and press her pussy onto my face.

She started to moan loudly then suddenly quieted, whispering, "Yes, yes, I'm coming." I pushed my fingers deep into her feeling her pussy squeezing them again and again. I stopped my tongue but left my fingers inside her until the pulsations subsided. I then eased them out of her, expecting her to turn her attention to me, but she suddenly kicked her leg over me and said, "I've got to pee."

I only caught a quick glimpse of her as she ran into the bathroom and closed the door. Lightly wiping my face with the back of my hand I slid back up on the bed longing for another chance to get tangled in all that hair again. It was several minutes before the bathroom door opened again and the person stepping through wasn't the woman, it was my friend Matt.

"Oh I guess you two have met," he said moving away from the door and nodding back at the woman, who was now dressed. "Well yes, I certainly..." I paused, noticing the horrified look on her face as she shook her head side to side. "Yeah, just briefly this morning," I replied noticing the look of relief on her face.

"Hey, thanks for letting us crash here last night."

I nodded, vaguely recalling the bar and a taxi ride. "I guess we ah..."

"Over-celebrated," the woman said alluringly.

"Look Jim, we've got to run. She has a flight to catch."

I smiled at her and shrugged. "It was nice to meet you."

"Yes, very nice," she replied as Matt took her hand and led her out of the room.