Morning After a F--king Lousy Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,173 Followers

"Oh mom!" I gasped as I pressed in a bit and then my flared head popped through her tight opening. She gasped at the same time and I stopped with just my cock-head inside of her. "Shit this is tight," I said as I stroked her back.

My hips remained stationary as mom finally started moving back onto me and then pulling forward just a bit. It took her about two minutes until I bottomed out with my entire cock inside of her anus. "Oh god mom!"

"Ooo son you feel so good! Just fuck me...not too fast at first but just fuck me! I need to feel you pummeling my ass!"

Both of us gasped as I slowly pulled back until my ridge started to show coming out of her, then I pushed back into her. Over and over again I made this trip until water was splashing all over from our frantic movements. The bathroom enhanced the echoing sounds of body slamming into body as both of us fucked onto/into the other! I leaned down over her bocy and grabbed her tits and used them to increase my leverage as I fucked my mom's ass as if I might never get the chance again!

Mom had to reach out with both hands against the shower wall to keep from being knocked off her feet, I was slamming into her so hard. Three times I had to catch myself as my feet slid on the shower floor. My left hand moved to her ass cheek then my right left her tit and moved onto her shoulder where I grabbed onto her and pulled her back onto me as my hips pounded into her.

"Oh god son! I'm going to cum any second now!" mom snapped her head around to look at me and begged me, "Cum with me! Fuck my ass and cum with me...oh god...oh...oh yes...give it to me...right...fucking...NOW!"

She started shaking like a tree in a hurricane as she came. Just the sight of that would have been enough to get me off. As it was my balls were to the brink anyway and just as she screamed "NOW!" I blasted her with the longest single rope of cum I have ever shot out. It felt like it lasted for eight seconds or more, but who the hell knows for sure.

Both of us gasped at the sensation of that rope, then my balls regrouped and pumped another three shots of sperm into her desperate anus. Mom's body had stopped all motion while my left hand joined my right on her shoulders and I slammed my shaft powerfully and deeply into her horny body, letting her know that her son had just fucked her ass and then some!

And then we stood there, mom bent over resting her hands on her knees gasping for breath while I was balls deep behind her, my body bent over her like a sheet. Neither of us moved nor spoke for several moments.

"Holy fuck," Mom finally said under her breath. "I have never......" she struggled for air then started over, "That was the most incredible fuck I have ever experienced! Jezzuzzz H!"

"Holy crap mom, you've got one amazing ass! I mean...holy fuck!"

Mom spoke so softly that I nearly missed it as she said, "I think...I think we need to clean up before all we have is ice cold water." I slowly pulled my shaft out of her (god she felt good!) and the moment we parted mom straightened up and turned around, falling into my arms as she hugged and kissed me, her body trembling in my arms.

I was worried that something was wrong before she managed to look into my eyes and whisper, "You cannot imagine how much I loved what you just did to me! Oh son..." and she kissed me gently yet with so much passion that it was oozing out of her pores it was so hot! "Phew! We really need to clean up now! Just remember that you can have my ass any time you want it. Any fucking time at all!"

"Even if dad's home?" I asked with a smirk.

"After his disappearing act of last night, hell yes! Serves the bastard right to get cuckolded by his own son!"

After that we lovingly washed each other's body -- god I loved playing with her slightly sagging tits -- and hair. Finally we were finished and we stepped out of the shower to find Andrea had gotten us towels to dry with. After drying each other off we dropped the towels on the floor and walked naked out to the kitchen where Andrea was waiting for us.

"Are you okay mom? I could hear you clearly way out here!" she asked.

Mom gave me a dreamy look and squeezed my hand then stepped to Andrea and gave her a tight hug. "Yes baby girl, I am quite all right. Your brother just gave me the best fucking of my life, and I'm shocked that I can't wait for him to do it again! I never thought of myself as a slut before but I'll be his in a heart beat!"

"You stud you!" sis said to me. "Sit down both of you, I've got your coffee poured and your breakfast is almost done. I already ate mine but waited on yours when I heard you two going at it again."

Mom and I did just that as each of us thanked her. Moments later she placed plates in front of us with scrambled eggs, sausage patties, bacon and toast. "You both need to keep your strength up so you have got to eat well."

Mom and I again thanked her and started devouring our food. Andrea smiled at us then looked down between my legs at my limp prick. "Damn, I think that's the first time I've seen that monster with his head down! That's still one mighty impressive man sausage you've got there."

I nearly choked as mom giggled at me while I tried to tell her thanks again. "You don't have to thank me for telling the truth. But since I've already ate, I think it's time for my dessert!" I almost dropped my fork then as my sister dropped to her knees and crawled beneath the table where she inhaled my soft cock.

She worked her tongue around me expertly and I began to grow within her lips as I groaned, "Oh god sis, that feels so good!"

"Damn right it does!" she said as she pulled off of me. "I DO know how to suck a cock and this one gets my best! Now you eat while I make love to your cock!" So I did and oh my god...she DID! Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to get a blowjob from my sister! But to get one this good...no way did I think anybody could suck cock as good as she was sucking mine!

I finished eating as fast as I could just so I could lean back and enjoy what Andrea was doing to me! Once I was finished with my breakfast the two of us worked together so I could turn my chair and sit so Andrea was no longer under the table. That allowed each of us to look into the other's eyes, and hers never left mine! Even when she swallowed my entire cock she somehow managed to have her head low enough so she could still see my face.

She reacted to my facial expressions and when I started to tense in readiness for my cum explosion she went nuts. Her lips, tongue and throat did incredible things to me and I grabbed onto the edge of the chair with both hands. My knuckles went white and my hips began thrusting upwards into her mouth as I gasped, "Oh god sis! Oh fuck here it comes!"

"Um hmm," she moaned around my shaft as she stepped up her efforts even more. "Um hmm, um hmm, mmmmmmmm," and I blasted my first rope of cream straight into her stomach. My groans of release mingled with her moans of fulfillment as shot after shot of my hot seed filled her mouth and throat. After my third blast Andrea pulled back until just the first two inches remained within her lips, allowing her tongue to work my crown like wild. Each time I pumped more cum into her mouth my body lurched forward in shock at the incredible sensations she was giving me.

My balls were dry once again so Andrea slowed her movements on me. But she didn't stop. Her eyes dropped from my own finally and she watched my cock disappear into her mouth as she twisted her head left and right as she slowly took me deep and then pulled off of me. Over and over she moved on me until it looked like her head was turning nearly 240 degrees as she slurped slowly and gently on my full length. Even if I had wanted to go soft after her blowjob, there was no way I could do that as she excited my cock even more.

Andrea finally pulled her lips from my saliva coated cock and gave me a huge grin. "I can tell you liked the way I did that!" Even as I tried to tell her that I really did she went on, "I might be just a bit hung over yet, but now I want my hunk of a brother to make love to me!"

She rose up then straddled my legs and eased her pussy down onto my shaft. "Oh-h-h-h-h god you feel so good!" she groaned as her body settled fully around me. "Oooo this is so good," she cooed as her hips moved up and down about four inches at a time while also rolling round and round in a circle over me.

Andrea's head was next to mine but looking straight down as she watched my cock move in and out of her sex. I looked at mom who nodded to me. "Mom, we'll be back after a while. Love you!" I said.

"Love you both. Take good care of your sister."

With that I stood up as Andrea wrapped her arms around my neck and her feet around my waist. "Oh god yes, I've been dying for you to carry me like this! Oh fuck! God each step feels.....SO good!"

Her hips began pumping before me faster and faster, harder and harder. I was nearly to the top of the stairs on the way to my bedroom when Andrea cried out "Oh god....fuck me I'm cumming! Oh shit! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh Mark!" Then she locked lips with mine as our tongues dueled wildly while her body continued convulsing in my arms. In spite of how incredibly tight her pussy got I was no where close to cumming so once her orgasm abated I resumed walking up the stairs with her in my arms.

I walked down the hallway carrying a limp sister in front of me, her arms and legs barely holding to me. Entering my room Andrea sighed, "God that was so good!" Her arms tightened around my neck and she lifted her face to look at me. "I'm so sorry that I yelled at you last night! I was so pissed at Phil and I vented at you, and I am so sorry!"

"I know sis, I know. And now I'm going to make it all up to you, for all the crap that he does."

"Oh damn, love me bro! Love me and make me cum on your cock again! I love you so much Mark!"

After crawling onto my bed with my sister still perched on my cock, I eased her down onto her back. My hips pulled back about eight inches and then I eased them forwards again making her shiver with desire. Our moans mingled as I bottomed out. Andre took my face in both hands and smiled up at me. My hips moved back and then shoved back into her as she groaned "Ooooooooh god yessssss."

"You look so beautiful sis."

"Oh god, love me Mark! Love me!"

"Always!"

"Always and forever!" Andrea pulled our faces together then kissed me better than any date had ever even thought of. Her eyes stared into mine as we kissed, her legs tightening and releasing around me as she fucked her pussy onto my cock. Finally breaking our kiss she grinned up at me and she said, "I can't get over how good you feel in me. Don't toy with me bro, fuck me like you mean it! I won't break and I love it hard and deep -- and you are deeper than any man has been before!"

No words were needed from me as I slowly ramped up my movements. Soon her body was jiggling from the pounding of my cock stabbing relentlessly into her horny pussy. God her tits looked good as they bounced and weaved on her chest as I fucked into her.

After about ten minutes she gasped, "Yes! Oh yes I'm...going....to....cum! Oh fuck yes, I'm cummmmmmingggggg!" Her fingers dug into my arms as her breath stopped due to her cum. I watched her face redden and then her eyes rolled upwards just before she cried out, "FUCK!" and her hips went spastic as they lurched and shook beneath me.

A few moments later she went limp beneath me while her chest heaved trying to get as much new air as possible. As I bottomed out I stopped all movement and just looked at her. After a brief bit of silence I asked, "Are you okay?"

"Oh god, I'm still floating on cloud nine and you ask me that? Holy hell, that was...........holy fuck! I can't quite get a handle on how I don't feel that fucking you is wrong; it just feels so right! And it feels so damned good! I remember something about your date being a teaser, but shit if I can figure out why....Brenda must be stupid."

"Her name is Becky and she is history now." Andrea gave me a questioning look so I went on, "My beautiful sister and sexy mother are incredible fucks who want to keep fucking me, right?" She nodded her head as she looked down at our joined sex. "Okay, then I have no use for her, she's a total waste of my time!"

I gave my sister a kiss that morphed into a mutual tonsil licker. After she finally let me go I slid out of her pussy and worked my way down her body. After loving on her tits for several moments I moved on southward much to her dismay. My face was leaving her navel when Andrea propped herself up onto her elbows and asked, "Just what are you doing?"

"I'm making love to my sister! I think it's high time I tasted your pussy!"

"I can't get Phil to go down on me even when I'm fresh out of the shower! You really don't have to do...OH GOD!"

After my tongue stopped swirling around her rock hard clit I lifted back and said, "I really don't have to do what?" Before she could answer I went right back at her clit.

"Huh? Oh god...that is...oh Mark....oh fuck Mark that is so good! Eat me! Eat my pussy! Ooooooo god yes that's so good! Oh jeez, oh fuck, oh baby!" Coherent sounds failed her then as I worked three fingers into her pussy and fucked her with them, hitting her g-spot on each stroke while my lips clamped around her clit with a tight seal as I sucked on it while working my tongue on it like mad.

Andrea's fingers tangled in my hair and held tight as I pushed her towards her release. Her hips were rolling in a small circle before me as my fingers and lips switched places several times. I was back to sucking her clit when she started shaking before me. My right hand turned so I could curl my fingers up onto the roof of her pussy to really put pressure on her happy spot. Andrea's non-stop moaning suddenly erupted when I pressed my fingers right onto her spot.

"OH MY GOD!" she cried out as her hips shot up into the air about a foot, nearly breaking my neck. She went quiet as her hips bounced violently in front of my face. I reached across her abdomen with my left arm and held her down as I centered my attention on my clit and g-spot. Andrea's hands grasped the sheets and pulled them hard nearly tearing them in two as she screamed my name as one sound that hung in the air for about a minute.

Since her body was trapped under my arm her hips began flexing violently making it a challenge to stay locked onto her clit. My sister let loose of the sheets and started pounding her hands into the bed as she gasped, moaned and uttered jumbled syllables while I kept her orgasm at a peak.

After a few more moments I felt she was over her climax and eased back on my efforts slowly until my fingers slipped from her soaking wet pussy and my tongue barely touched her clit within my loose lips. Her chest was heaving as if she had just finished running a marathon and was desperate for breath.

My lips left her clit and I kissed her inner thighs before I slowly climbed up her body. As my face moved over hers my cock slid effortlessly back into her pussy making her gasp, "Oooooooooooh." Her eyes tried to focus on my face above hers. Her lips moved but no sound came out so I leaned down and gently kissed her as my hips pressed fully into her and then eased back out about eight inches. I bottomed out again as my kiss ended then I lifted back up taking my weight off of her.

We stared into each others eyes for several seconds before Andrea managed to get out, "My god, I didn't know I could be eaten like that! God damn it I love you so much!" Then she reached up and pulled me down into a scorcher of a kiss that would curl the toes of a dead man.

"So you liked that?" I asked after a few minutes of intense kissing.

"Oh yeah!" she said with a bright smile. "I wish I could get Phil to do that even a third that good, but I'll happily let you do me like that any time you want to, any where at all."

"I'd love to," I said as I continued my slow hip movements as I gently fucked my steel pillar into her super moist pussy. There was nothing hurried about this part of our fuck, my movements never hard or fast. When she would grip tight with her pussy muscles it was so incredible, each of us could feel every bump and ripple of the other as I moved slowly in and out of her.

Andrea kept looking at the clock as I made her cum softly for the third time since I finished going down on her. "Please cum for me Mark!" she begged me. "I've cum so many times and you need to cum....I NEED you to cum!"

"Oh sis, I'm getting real close. Any minute now."

"Oh god I love how you fuck me," she moaned as we hugged tight, our hips moving in concert in an in-and-out circular motion. I felt my balls rolling and my cock head flared in readiness. Andrea suddenly looked into my eyes while pushing me off of her, saying, "Cum in my mouth! Oh god I need to taste your cum again!"

As she pushed me I flopped over onto my back and my sister surprised me with how quickly she moved to take my lance into her hot mouth. She swirled her tongue around me instantly and I gasped, "Oh sis!" After she deep throated me twice I groaned, "Oh god, I'm going to cum!" My hips shoved up into her face and my balls exploded, flooding her mouth and throat with a huge blast of pent up sperm. It was my turn to grab the sheets as she went nuts sucking and slurping hard on my happy cock.

It felt like I shot over a gallon of cum (yeah, I know I didn't but...) into her as she kept working over my cock head, not letting me rest for even a moment. As my balls finally started to run out of cum she grabbed onto my cock with her right hand and jacked me off while continuing to orally satisfy me. My balls ran dry and sis took me fully down her throat before slowly pulling off of me, her tight grip forcing any remaining cum to flow out of me and into her waiting mouth.

"Oh shi-i-i-i-i-i-it!" I gasped as she did that. Andrea finally let me slip from her mouth and started running her lips up and down and all around my shaft, giving it kisses everywhere she went. Finally satisfied that every square inch of my cock had been kissed she moved back up to my tip where she kissed me again, her eyes finally locked onto my own once more. Then she slid forward and swallowed my entire shaft as she looked deep into my heart and soul. After a few seconds she slowly pulled back off of me as I groaned in contentment, "Holy fuck sis!"

"God I love doing that for you! Your spunk tastes so good!" my sister said as she moved up my body and snuggled in against my side. I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her passionately for several seconds. After our kiss ended Andrea laid her head on my chest as we talked about how our lives had changed. My fingers stroked her hair and played with her tit while hers lightly stroked my limp dick and balls.

It was probably after an hour or more had passed when I said, "I think we should go check on mom." Andrea agreed so we quietly got up and walked out to the living room.

"MOM!?" Andrea said in shock.

"What the hell?" I said at the same time.

Our mom looked up at us and smiled before saying, "Hi kids, I was just seeing if I could still do this. Your dad USED to love it when I did it."

Both of us looked at our mom as she stood on the low coffee table, her legs wide with knees bent as her body bent backwards....I mean WAAAAAYYYYYYY back....until her head was far enough down (around?) the she could prove how limber she is by lifting her head up so that her face was right below her widespread pussy! Holy shit what a sight! I mean I've seen limber gals in the circus but...damn!

Andrea stepped up to her then crouched down to look into her face. "Good grief mom, this is ridiculous! But why did dad 'love it' when you got into this...um...weird position?"

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,173 Followers