Morning After a F--king Lousy Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,183 Followers

"I'd rather show you both than tell you. Mark, please come over here and help me."

"Help you?" I said as I moved closer to her. "How can I help you?"

"Patience son," she said. "Closer...move left a bit...okay, closer...no damn it, get close! Closer! Okay, now don't move," she said as her face moved about an inch forward and she slurped my limp dick into her mouth.

"Jeez mom!" I gasped.

"What the hell!" Andrea said in alarm.

I'm standing in front of my mother starring down at her hips and wide open pussy while just below that is her face blowing my cock rapidly to full hardness once again. I placed my right hand on her skin about where her navel should be, it was hard to tell the way she was bent over backwards. Then I trailed my fingers down her stomach towards her tits and she shook then spit my cock out gasping, "Oh god don't do that! It tickles and if I start giggling I'll fall over!"

"Sorry mom," I said as my hands shot back to her hips and just held them. She resumed sucking my cock for a few minutes until I said, "this is nice but it's just a kinky way to do what you've already done before in a much more comfortable position. So what is so special about this?"

Again she let me slip from her mouth and then said "Fuck me. Hold on to me tight and fuck me, fuck me hard!"

I leaned back and then my cock bobbed up and I easily shoved it right into her pussy making her moan loudly as I gasped, "Holy shit this is tight!" I pulled back and shoved back into her as I watched my cock press against her from the inside making her abdomen stick out ludicrously as I moved within her.

By then my hips were moving at a fairly fast pace as Andrea groaned, "Oh my god mom, how can you do that?" Then she moaned again as she moved behind her and looked at me from the other side of the coffee table.

"I want to suck you again," mom said so I slowed down and then pulled out of her and bent down just a bit while my hips showed this was the perfect position as I slid effortlessly into my mom's mouth. Her hands somehow reached out and grabbed my legs from behind and pulled me into her letting her deepthroat me.

"Jeezuz mom!!" Her hands pushed me back and then yanked me forward again as my cock managed to curve with her throat upwards towards her stomach.

My body lurched in reaction to the incredible sensations this insane blowjob was giving to me. Yet with mom's urgings I began fucking my cock into her mouth, giving her an inverted, yet somehow upright face fuck. "Oh shit mom! Damn that's good!" I groaned as she allowed me to use her mouth and throat like this.

I felt her hands pushing on my legs so I took it to mean she wanted me in her pussy again. "Oh god yes...fuck my pussy!" she cried out the instant I penetrated her sex. I couldn't believe how turned on she seemed to be. All I knew for certain was that this strange activity had my balls ramped up to near the bursting point.

Four more times I switched from her pussy to her mouth and then back; giving each opening about three minutes of hard fucking before switching once again. My balls were screaming in need to let loose of their precious sperm and somehow mom noticed it and cried out, "In my mouth! I want you in my mouth!"

Damn, I was about to explode but somehow I clamped down on my cocks base and cut off the flow as my hips ripped back and then dropped down as I slammed straight into her wide open mouth and fucked her face hard like she wanted it.

Mom gave out a mighty groan around my shaft just as my balls fired and I shot a huge blast of cum into her mouth and throat. Both of us groaned as I pulled back a few inches and then shoved forward again as another rope coursed out of me and headed right towards her stomach. Mom's hands pushed me back just a bit and held me there as her tongue went crazy attacking my first two inches urging more and more cum to rocket onto her tongue!

My hold on her hips barely grabbed her in time as, on my third expulsion of cum, my mother came like an atomic bomb! Her hips nearly shook out of my grip and her knees and legs swayed and very nearly buckled, her hands dropping to the table to give her more support. I vaguely heard my sister mumble something but I'll be damned if I registered what it was, I was so caught up in our mutual orgasm.

And then it was over, my knees weak as I wondered just how she managed to maintain that position. My brain (the big one on my shoulders) struggled with what had just happened even as mom went on gently slurping and cleaning my entire shaft. I think she went at it for another two minutes until she let me slip from her mouth before her body just unwrapped from itself and she stood there looking down at me with triumph painted all over her face.

Mom stepped down and hugged me as she gasped "Damn that was good! I always cum so hard from that! It's been way too long since I got to do it."

I silenced her with a kiss that sealed my love for her, then I asked, "If you say that dad loved that position, why has it been so long since you did it?"

"Like I told your sister last night, I was really hoping to get fucked by your dad. He has sort of lost interest in sex for the past six or so years, and we didn't do this one in at least ten years. Once in a while I would get into this position just to make sure I could do it if he wanted to. Looks like you were the lucky beneficiary of all that practice!"

"I'll say! It looked strange as hell but man oh man, it felt out of this world! Any time you want to do this, I'll be ready to help. Any time at all!"

Andrea reached around our mom and gave me a soft jab on the chin while sarcastically saying, "Aw, aren't you a prince...willing to help the damsel in despair!"

My attention was yanked back to mom as I thought she had fallen. Instead I just barely saw her tongue slurp out and catch some cum remnants that were stretching from my tip on their way to the floor. "Missed some!" mom said excitedly as she caught it all. After giving me one last good suck to get all of it she stood back up and said, "I love drinking cum and yours is SO good!"

Once again miss sarcastic spoke up saying, "Oh, oh, bro, looks like you're going to be busy and well drained from now on! Hey mom, save some for me once in a while."

My body was just as drained as my balls and I struggled to get to the couch where I flopped down ungracefully.

"Are you okay," mom asked quickly.

"Hey, this is all a bit much for me. You two need to give me a chance to revitalize before either of you gets any more of this," I said as I flopped my super limp cock from thigh to thigh. Then my head fell back and I exhaled mightily.

"Mom, I think if the two of us try real hard I'll bet we can get him up again."

I groaned at that as mom just laughed and said, "Calm down young lady, we don't want to kill the golden goose...so to speak."

Both of them laughed then gave each other a high five slap before flopping down onto the couch on either side of me. I wrapped an arm around each of them and hugged them to me as they hugged back. We sat there softly talking and stroking each other for the next hour or so before I noticed each of them was speaking slower. I looked down into each of their faces and noticed their eyelids were drooping quite low. I gave each head a kiss and then I too fell asleep...

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,183 Followers